Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken was getting ready to go to the dojo when Jane dropped a quiet sort of bomb in his lap.

"Master," she said, "would it be okay if I got a gun?"

Ken froze for a second, then turned toward her. Her blue eyes were pools of innocence, which usually meant she was up to something.

"Is it something I did?" he asked, joking.

She grinned and said, "Of course not, Master." She grew serious and said, "Mistress has said that part of what our job is, is the protection of her followers. Since I'm a High Priestess, I thought it would be a good thing to learn what I can about fire arms."

"You're serious about this," he said. In point of fact, he'd been thinking it wasn't a bad idea for those of the Circle to have some self-defense capability. Lea had warned him numerous times that there were people who would be more than happy to kill them off, and he'd been wondering just how to go about dealing with it. The incident with Sally had only increased his worry -- even though Lea had told him that almost anyone trying to rape someone of the Circle would be in for a very big, very unpleasant surprise. It was the 'almost' part of the statement that had worried him.

"Yes, I am." she said firmly.

"Talk to Lenny -- maybe he knows a way to expedite the process," suggested Ken.

"Also, I've been doing some reading on security systems. Ours is... not as good as I'd like it to be."

Now Ken was really surprised. Knowing who was on the property wasn't something that concerned him all that much -- he was tied in to Nemetodunum and the land so tightly that he always knew who was on the property, or in the mansion, and exactly where they were.

"Considering the computing power that we have here, coupled with Bill's expertise, I'm sure that we could make the property a little more secure," she continued.

They left the bedroom and headed down to the breakfast nook where food was usually served in the morning by Sally. He was surprised to find Tina assisting Sally with breakfast preparation, but said nothing. Not even when Tina eagerly offered Jane her tongue during their morning kiss, or when she shyly touched her tongue to his lips when they kissed. She colored and bounced back to Sally. Jane had a smile on her face when they sat to eat.

Ken usually had a light breakfast before he went to the dojo; and more often than not, Jane or Arianwen still drove him there. He was happy for their support, but no longer really needed it. He was quickly getting back in the groove now.

Class was great. For once, Chad wasn't there, and Ken was surprised when Sensei asked him to lead several of the whitebelts through their techniques. Since he was wearing one himself, some of the students that didn't know him were surprised, but it quickly became obvious that Ken knew exactly what he was doing.

After class, he and Jane stopped at the bike store to talk to Sandy, who was always glad to see them. Today, however, she seemed a little uncomfortable. Ken noticed that the manager was in today and gave the man a nod.

"Ken, Jane," Sandy said with a smile, "good to see you."

Sandy was worried, but not about the fact that the manager was in. He didn't care if she talked to these two -- especially considering the amount of money Ken had dropped in the store. No, it was Jane that was making Sandy nervous.

"Sandy, hi." smiled Jane. She gave the other woman a quick hug and kiss. Nothing in the women's actions gave any hint as to how thoroughly Sandy had used Jane just the other day. Jane sensed her uneasiness, but said nothing.

Ken wasn't so restrained. His smile of greeting was followed up by, "Feeling okay today, Sandy?"

"Yeah, sure," she replied with a smile.

That would have fooled most people, but not Ken or Jane. Ken let it pass for the moment. They picked up more Cliff bars, and Ken took a look at some of the very high-end downhill bikes that could be ordered from the store. Jane wandered off while they talked about the downhill bike Ken was thinking about putting together.

"It's really alright, you know," said Ken.

"Huh? This is way better than alright. Even with how quickly you're improving, you won't be out-riding this baby anytime soon," she replied, totally misunderstanding his comment.

"I meant it's alright about what happened the other day with Jane. You seemed to be a little... uncomfortable."

Sandy blushed a deep red and wondered how he'd picked up on it. She'd been fine with how she was treating Jane while they were having sex. It was afterward, when she was alone, that she had begun to worry if she'd pushed the bounds of friendship.

"No... I'm fine, really."

Ken just looked at her and she sighed and leaned close.

"Well, it's just that... I was kinda pushy the other day, ya know? I thought maybe I'd pushed a little too hard, toward the end."

Ken smiled at her and said, "It's pretty difficult to push Jane too hard -- physically at least. She can be pushed beyond the bounds of friendship, sure, but not by what you did. You know what she's like. I assure you, she enjoyed every minute of it. Really." He paused for a second, then said with a big grin, "And I can tell you, Ari had the time of her life cleaning her up!"

Sandy put both her hands to her mouth and gasped. "Oh no! What happened?"

Ken's grin grew wider, and he said, "Since Jane was such a mess, I told Arianwen to help her get clean again -- using her tongue. She loved every second of it."

Sandy felt the coils of arousal sinking into her groin. Her eyes dilated and her breath quickened as she imagined the things that little Arianwen must have done to Jane.

"I'd loved to have seen that," she said.

"We're having another play party this weekend," said Ken. "You interested in coming by? Before you answer, I should mention that we have someone new living at the mansion."

Sandy raised one eyebrow at him and he continued, "Yup. Her name is Tina. She's Arianwen's sister."

"Her sis... wait, her little sister?"

Ken hadn't realized that Ari had spoken to Sandy about Tina.

"Yeah."

"Whoa. How's Ari taking it?"

"What do you mean?" asked Ken.

"Well, considering what goes on there -- and the things that I know Ari likes -- how's she handling having her little sister there?"

Ken smiled. Sandy, it appeared, was a very perceptive person.

"Ari's had some rough spots, but she's doing okay. I guess this weekend will be sort of a litmus test for her and Tina."

"Are you going to let Tina participate in the play party?" asked Sandy in surprise.

"If Tina finds someone she wants to explore with, yes. I've explained the rules to her, and I'm warning people in advance that Tina's going to be at the mansion. I understand if it makes you uncomfortable, though. If you don't want to stop by, and you're still interested in a little play time, we could set something up in private. The playroom does have a door."

"How old is she?"

"Fifteen."

"Christ, I remember what I was like at that age," muttered Sandy.

At fifteen she'd been going nuts. She liked girls, she liked guys; the girls thought she was a lez jock and wouldn't get near her, and the guys thought the same thing and didn't ask her for dates -- despite her good looks. Well, most didn't. The few that had were complete assholes. She hadn't even considered dating them, never mind exploring sex play with them.

"I think that, if she can handle it, I'm alright with it," she said. "If she's anything like Ari, then things could get very interesting."

On the way home, Ken's cell phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Hello, Master Ken," came a somewhat husky voice.

"Joan! How're ya doin'? You still coming by tonight?"

"Actually, yes. But um... I was wondering if... Well, I was thinking about taking off tomorrow."

"Joan, you're welcome to stay a day or a week. You know we have plenty of room. Besides, as I recall, you usually shared a room with someone."

Joan gave a delicate cough. "Uh, yeah. So then it would be okay if I stayed tonight?"

"Yes. However..." Ken launched into what he was beginning to dub the 'Tina' conversation.

Joan was a little nervous about a young girl seeing her in what might be a very vulnerable position. Ken assured her that that would be no problem, everything would be done behind closed doors. However, he did let her know that if she wanted to be a slave, she would have to abide by the house rules -- namely that the slaves would remain unclothed unless given specific permission to wear them. Tina, he explained, had more or less stopped wearing clothes around the house.

"Ken," said Joan in a serious voice, "Please tell me you're not making that little girl into a slave."

She's already a slave -- sort of, thought Ken. "Tina's not quite the little girl you might think -- but in answer to your question, no. If she wants to be a slave, she's gonna have to do more than just running around naked to convince any of the Doms of her intentions. Besides, " he continued, "she's still a virgin. She doesn't have enough experience to decide to be a slave."

Jane was a bit confused by his answer. "But you're still exposing her to all this?"

"Yes. I believe that she's mature enough to handle seeing people in adult relationships. Unlike some people, we don't see sex as evil. No one will push Tina into anything. As I told her, all parties involved need to be comfortable with what's going on. So far, she's fitting in pretty well," despite giving her sister fits, "and handling things as they come along. Speaking of which, there's a party this weekend."

Joan wasn't sure she was up for the party, but she was willing to stay the night tonight to give things a try with Tina in the house.

Ken warned Tina that Joan would be over and staying for the night. It was a sort of heads up that someone else would be at the house, in case she wanted to dispense with the 'Uniform of the Day.'

Tina's answer surprised him: "What would you like me to do?"

"Excuse me?"

"Do you want me to stay out of the way? Should I wear clothes? Should I stay naked? What?"

There was a glint in her eyes when she asked those questions that he'd come to associate with her sister when Ari was in Minx mode. He dodged the question completely, even as he inwardly acknowledged his cowardice.

"Use your best judgment."

Tina's best judgment surprised him. When she first met Joan, she was wearing a thin wrap-around skirt. She didn't flaunt her bare skin, just lived in it in a way that let Joan know she wasn't embarrassed. When they all went swimming, she swam nude, and throughout the evening, slowly eased Joan into getting used to a teenager being unfazed by what was happening around her. Indeed, Ken was amazed to see that Tina wasn't acting at all -- just doing what he'd told her to do: using her best judgment.

Eric, Joan, Ken, Sally and Genie spent several hours in the playroom that night. Jane was being entertained by Gary and Annette, who were over again. Gary was actually doing Ken a favor by driving Jane to the point of distraction without the relief of an orgasm, priming her for the weekend.

It was the next morning before Ken decided to push Joan, just a little.

Unlike Jane or Ari, Joan wasn't physically capable of being tightly tied at night. However, Ken had cuffed her to the bed before she woke, so she was restrained when she opened her eyes. Ken and Ari had had Joan sleep in the bed with them. Jane would have joined them, but Gary and Annette still had had her a little tied up. So Joan awoke to Ari's gently licking tongue, which was quickly working her up to a big orgasm. One that was being blocked by a very full bladder. Ari knew it, and so did Ken. Both knew that Joan had no experience with watersports -- and Ken was sure such a thing had never occurred to her.

After keeping the woman crazed for several minutes, Joan started begging them to stop.

"Please, God I love what you're doing, but I have to pee so bad that if I cum, I'm gonna pee the bed."

"Would you like me to give you a hand?" asked Arianwen.

Joan nodded, thinking that they were going to release her.

"Okay," replied Ari brightly, repositioning herself between Joan's legs, with her mouth in just the right spot. She tweaked Joan's clit while sucking hard, and Joan had a mini-orgasm. She also squirted just a bit of pee as she lost control. Ari eagerly drank what she was offered, then took Joan's clit in her mouth and sucked.

Joan, despite the lust raging through her body, was horrified. She'd just peed in her lover's mouth!

"God I'm so sorry, Arianwen!" she exclaimed. "Please, you have to let me up."

"Why?" asked Ari, letting Joan's clit go with a pop. "I loved it. Would you give me some more?"

Without waiting for an answer, she repositioned her mouth and slid several fingers inside the other woman, making sure to rub her g-spot. Joan was totally confused. They had her so aroused that thinking was difficult, but she still couldn't believe that anyone, never mind sweet little Arianwen, could enjoy such a thing.

"She loves it," said Ken, answering her thought. "If you'll give it to her, you'll make her day."

Joan just groaned. She didn't know what to think, but she did know if they didn't let her up, she was going to burst. The little squirt she'd let out just reinforced how badly she had to go. Ari stopped what she was doing, leaving Joan just on the verge again.

"We'll let you up, if you want," said Ari. Then, in a shy tone of voice, she continued. "I know it's not for everyone, but I love it."

Joan didn't know what to think, but for the first time, she was unsure about something that was happening to her here. Ari and Ken both sensed that, and began to let her up.

They gave her some privacy, then joined her in the shower. Joan was very embarrassed.

"Ari, I'm really sorry..." she started.

Ari hugged the older woman and smiled. "Don't be. I know it's not for everyone, but I thought you might want to try. I shouldn't have pushed you."

Later in the morning, when Ken was feeding Joan, whose hands were occupied by a set of leather cuffs, she spoke to Ken about the incident.

"Master, are you sure that what Ari wanted this morning was safe?" she temporized. "Surely actually drinking... that... can't be good for you."

Ken smiled at her and said, "Well, certainly a steady diet wouldn't be a good thing, but it's not gonna hurt her."

In point of fact, it couldn't hurt Arianwen at all, no matter how much she drank, but Joan had no way of knowing that.

"But that's not the real reason why you wouldn't do it this morning, is it?" he asked.

Joan shook her head and blushed. "No. It was... embarrassing."

"Arianwen considers it to be very kinky -- which is a big part of the turn-on for her."

"Was she upset that I wouldn't do it?"

"I seriously doubt it," he replied.

He could tell that Joan had been thinking about what had happened all morning and that it was bothering her a bit. It wasn't that she was turned off by the act itself, at least now that she'd had some time to consider it. Certainly she didn't understand the attraction, but she seemed more worried that she'd offended Arianwen than anything else. Ken hastened to reassure her that that wasn't the case.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.