Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Bright sunlight shown in through the large window. Ari, naked, was slowly stroking Kiera's back. Kiera herself was recovering from their intense morning. She rolled over and looked up at the smiling redhead.

"God you're beautiful," she said, then winced a bit as her eyes traveled over Ari's body.

She'd been whipped, and soundly, the red marks painted across her pale skin in loving detail. Both her nipples were still very swollen and she had harsh rope marks all over her body. The sight aroused Kiera, but also worried her and she lifted a hand up to cup Arianwen's cheek.

"Shit," she said. "I really did a number on you."

Ari grinned and nodded, clearly quite content with the marks that Kiera had left on her. She wasn't the pain slut Jane was -- nobody was. Well ... maybe Cindy. Scratch that. Probably Cindy. But she enjoyed what Kiera did to her. It didn't hurt all that much and besides, she realized, she was starting to like the pain more than she'd thought she would. Probably because Kiera got off on it so much.

"Yup," agreed Ari. "And I loved every second of it. Wanna go again?"

Kiera flopped back onto the bed, sighing.

"You're turning me into a sex maniac," moaned Kiera theatrically.

Ari frowned and said, "You mean you weren't before?"

Kiera chuckled. While it was true that she'd always had a high sex drive, it was equally true that Ari seemed to keep her in high gear. The girl was flexible, insatiable and apparently up for anything. Kiera had never thought of pee play as erotic, but she'd discovered that peeing on Ari brought a strong erotic kick with it. When Ari actually drank from her, the act was so submissive and so intimate that it pinged every dominant instinct she had -- as well as a few she hadn't known she'd had. And Ari was willing to do it anytime, anywhere Kiera wanted. In fact, Ari had denied her nothing in their time together.

Kiera blinked as she realized how quickly that time had passed. She knew she was in love with the other woman, even as she knew Ari was in a committed relationship. It didn't bother her though, and it should have. Probably because it didn't bother Ari either. There was a lot more to her than Kiera had ever expected.

Kiera had healed a lot in these last weeks. Ari was almost living with her, only leaving for school and the occasional trip home. Kiera herself had managed to wangle a few weeks without having to go somewhere for an appearance, so things were working out well. That wouldn't last though. One couldn't be famous and out of the public's adoring eye or they'd be forgotten like yesterday's trash.

Still, the break had done Kiera good. She hadn't realized just how much she'd missed Marla, nor how much her lover's death had affected her. Arianwen had pulled her out of a depression she hadn't quite realized she'd been in. When she looked at her life now, she realized that she had been extremely depressed. Several times Ari had held her while she cried and never even asked why. Kiera hadn't told her either. She'd just said that it was the stress of coming down off her latest project. Ari knew she was lying, and Kiera knew she knew, but Ari never called her on it.

"So, it's Valentine's day," said Kiera. She and Marla had usually celebrated the day by going out to dinner, then fucking themselves silly afterward. Kiera was hesitant to been seen in public with Ari. Not because she was embarrassed by the girl, but because she didn't want Ari hounded by the press. "What do you think we should do tonight?"

"I'll do whatever you want," smiled Ari. "We can go out. Stay in. You could use that nice new strap-on in my ass."

Kiera shuddered with lust. The thing was huge and she was sure it'd never fit inside her lover. Ari'd just grinned and told her that if she was tied tightly enough, Kiera'd get it in just fine. That turned Kiera on something fierce.

"You really are a minx," said Kiera. She started to say something, then stopped.

"What?" asked Ari.

"Nothing," smiled Kiera.

"Kiera," said Ari, "what?"

"I've never seen where you live," she said.

Ari sat back cross legged on the bed. Her sex was wet and she was still quite red from last night's workout. This momentarily distracted Kiera.

"You can come over whenever you'd like," said Ari with a slight frown.

"But you've never asked me."

"I'm sorry," said Ari. "Really. I just, well, it never occurred to me that you'd want to see it. I know how you are about going out in public with me, and I know you don't want to track the poppers to other people's houses."

Kiera nodded.

"They're one of the downsides to fame," she said. "I'm surprised they haven't been all over you already."

Ari shrugged. She'd wondered about that herself, but suspected that Lea had a hand in making her less noticeable.

"I'm not all that interesting," was all she said. "But you'd be welcome anytime. Sally cooks a fantastic meal, and we have a nice indoor pool and a hot tub. I know everyone would be delighted to meet you. Just say the word, and I'll let Sally know there's gonna be two more for dinner."

"Really?" asked Kiera, getting oddly excited. "It's no trouble?"

"None," replied Ari. "And if you want, you can bring Bill and Ed too. Just to make sure you're safe, of course."

Kiera snorted. "Oh please. Don't you know I'm a kick ass, living vampire?"

Ari blinked and changed position, suddenly looking very young, a little scared and extremely sexy. More sexy than scared, actually. Kiera was always surprised by how adept Ari was at looking a part.

"Oooo, please help me?" asked Air, her green eyes wide and shining with what was probably supposed to be terror, but somehow came across as submissive lust. "The big, bad vampire is going to ... eat me ... and I'd be ever so grateful if you'd save me!"

Kiera's attitude changed as well, now displaying all the sexy menace that had made her movies so popular.

"How do you know I won't be worse?" she asked, flipping over and starting to crawl towards Ari. "I could do bad, bad things to you."

"Really?" asked Ari, clearly quite eager to experience said bad things. "Worse than the mean vampire?"

Kiera reached her and pressed her lips against Ari's eager mouth.

"Much, much worse," she whispered.

"Promise?"


The mansion was NOT what Kiera was expecting. Arianwen had said it was big and that a bunch of people lived with her, but Kiera had still visualized a McMansion. That began to change when they pulled up to the gates.

"Holy crap," she muttered as Ari drove the mini up the driveway.

"Be it ever so humble," smiled Ari.

"Humble?" said Kiera. "I don't think that word means what you think that word means."

Ari laughed. The two of them had a lot of things in common, and a love for The Princess Bride was one of them.

"Yeah, Ken sort of lucked into it," said Ari. "Found it on an estate sale and snapped it up."

"That must have been one hell of a lottery he won," said Kiera.

"I'm actually not sure how much it was," said Ari. "But honestly, this place was a very lucky find. He sort of stumbled on it, and grabbed it. When we met, he and Jane were living in a very small house."

"Damn," said Kiera. "That's one lucky dude."

Luck, of course, had had nothing to do with it, but Ari wasn't going to mention that. Then, with an evil grin she quickly told Kiera how she'd arrived at the mansion her first time.

"Holy shit, really?" asked Kiera, feeling arousal begin to pool between her legs.

Kiera was really starting to wonder about herself. Yes, she had a high sex drive -- always had. But lately, her time with Ari had brought it to new heights. And listening to how Ari had been strictly bound and gagged by Jane when she'd arrived here the first time did nothing to keep her excitement down.

"Yup," said Ari. "I thought I was going to explode."

The car stopped by the front door and Ari made to get out, but Kiera leaned over and pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I want you so bad," she whispered.

Ari giggled after they broke the kiss.

"You've already had me today," she said. "A bunch of times."

"Well I need you again."

Ari grinned.

"Do you want a tour first, or would you rather just head up to the bedroom?"

Kiera groaned and sat back in the seat.

"Or," whispered Ari, "I could pull over, open your door -- and your legs -- and I could eat you out right here."

The idea was beyond appealing, but Kiera had no idea what would happen if someone saw them.

"The tour, I guess," she said with obvious reluctance. She really did want Ari right then and there. Wanted to press her fist into her lover's pussy and listen to her gasp and moan as she was stretched. "It would look bad if we walked in and just headed up to your bedroom -- or if someone caught us out here."

"Not as bad as you might think," said Ari. "Remember what I said everyone's like here."

Kiera nodded. Apparently, the group here were nudists of a sort. Most of the women went nude, or almost, and the men rarely wore much more than shorts. Ari said that if that made Kiera uncomfortable, everyone would be fine with putting on some clothes and that Kiera, of course, didn't have to worry about going naked. Ari had also made it clear that everyone was extremely sexually liberated.

"No," said Kiera. "It's your house, your rules. I don't want you guys changing things around just because I'm there."

"As long as you don't think you'll be uncomfortable," Ari had replied. Now, she brought it up again.

"Listen Kiera," she said, "it's not too late. A quick phone call and everyone will be on their best behavior. We have guests all the time that we dress for, so it's no big deal."

Out of the blue, Kiera felt a pang of loss. It was strong enough to surprise her. What was even more surprising was the fact that it had nothing to do with Marla.

"I don't want to be treated like a guest," smiled Kiera. "I get that all the time; people on their best behavior or trying to show off for me. I like normal."

What she really meant, deep down inside, was that she didn't want to be treated as a stranger. She wanted to be part of Arianwen's life for a long time to come, and the thought of being treated as an outsider hurt.

"Your call, lover," smiled Ari. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

Rather than using the main entrance, Ari drove around and parked in the garage. From there they entered through a door that led to a back hallway, past some closed doors and into a kitchen area. Kiera blinked as her eyes lit upon a short, rather large-breasted woman who turned from the counter and approached with a huge grin on her face. Other than that grin, she wasn't wearing anything.

"Ari sweetie," she said, pulling Kiera's lover into a hug. She quickly released Arianwen and turned to Kiera, holding out her hand, "And this must be the Kiera we've heard so much about. I'm Sally."

Unexpectedly, Kiera felt herself turning red. She usually wasn't easily embarrassed, but she did wonder what Ari had been telling these people.

"Nice to meet you too," said Kiera, recovering somewhat. "I hope she hasn't been saying anything bad about me."

"You mean since you met?" smiled Sally. "We haven't really seen enough of her since then. No she talked a lot about you before you met."

"Sally!" said Arianwen. "Don't give away all my secrets!"

Sally just grinned, and said, "So you'll be staying for dinner?"

"Of course," said Ari. "A cook Kiera is not."

"Hey, I cook!" protested Kiera.

"Scrambled eggs," said Ari, rolling her eyes. "You make great coffee though. Anyway, I want to show Kiera around."

Sally nodded.

"Most everyone's here," said Sally, "Although Gary and Annette are out. They'll be back later though."

With one more kiss, that for some reason Kiera suspected was far more tame that what they usually exchanged, Ari took Kiera's hand and they left the room.

They first walked around the first floor where Kiera met Bill, Genie and Eric. Her eyes went wide when they walked into Eric's work room. He'd turned the place into a robotics work shop -- not that Kiera had any idea what was going on in there until Ari told her.

"Eric likes to tinker," she said. "We're always running into something he's trying to improve -- usually when we trip over it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he designed the robots that keep the mansion vacuumed, and while they mostly work, they don't always work," said Ari. "So they turn up in places where you don't expect them -- like stuck under a bed or something."

"You trip on them under the bed?"

"No silly," smiled Ari. "You trip on them when they scoot out from under the bed. Or when they get lost or something."

"Lost?"

"Well Bill and Genie are working on the pathfinder algorithms, and they work pretty well, but the house isn't a static place," replied Ari. "Sometimes doors are closed, or closet doors are left open. The bots are great at avoiding obstacles -- like clothing on the floor or a moved chair, but Eric says they don't have the processing power to take into account all the variables a real life situation presents."

Kiera blinked. By this time she knew that Ari was a very smart young woman, but sometimes she forgot just how smart.

"So he does this for a living?" asked Kiera.

"Hobby," corrected Ari. "Although he is going to school for it, so maybe eventually."

Ari took Kiera out to the pool area, which was where most everyone else was lounging. Ken was there, welcoming Kiera to the mansion and telling her how glad he was she had come to visit. She realized that he was the only male out there. Everyone else was female, very nude and very, very attractive. It didn't take long for Kiera to realize how very arousing she was finding all the naked flesh being displayed. She was glad she wasn't wearing her customary leather, but her tight jeans were starting to feel a little too tight.

"If you want to swim later, I'm sure we can scrounge you up a suit," said Ari as they walked away.

"Uh, maybe?" said Kiera.

"I'm sorry," said Ari. "I know it's weird to be around so many naked people. I'll make sure they dress for dinner."

"No!" said Kiera, rather too forcefully. Ari looked at her, her eyes glinting with mischief. She glared at the girl and said, "I'll be fine."

Ari rubbed up against her, and Kiera found herself kissing the smaller woman without quite remembering when the kiss started. Or caring.

"If it gets to be too much for you, I'll be happy to take the edge off," she whispered, rubbing her body against Kiera.

Kiera moaned.

"That's not fair," she said.

"I guess you'll just have to punish me then, won't you?" smiled Ari.

Kiera pulled her into another kiss. She was panting and flushed when it broke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.