Christmas Cruise - Cover

Christmas Cruise

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Join Ted and the girls of the Sunrise as they celebrate Christmas in their unique way. Ted has to work on Christmas, but he'll still have presents to unwrap!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

"For my white Christmas, does white sand count?"

I was standing ankle deep in warm tropical sea water, squinting through my sunglasses at beautiful women all around me. Tanga-clad women cavorted in the water, while others were lying naked in oiled splendor, tanning in the hot sun.

The 'story' was that Mireille, this coral island in the Seychelles, was a secret OSS base during World War Two. The concrete runway, which extended into the Indian Ocean, that formed one breakwater for its deep-water harbor, gave the story some credence. There were also several very permanent, but now abandoned, buildings. They were surrounded by high antennas and radar towers that lined the runway; this seemed to indicate occupancy some time long after that big war.

A rocky outcrop that curved away from shore into the ocean had originally partially framed this bay. The previous occupants had spent considerable effort to extend and widen this headland, with many tons of rocks and yards of concrete, until it nearly met that long concrete landing strip (that also extended far out into the ocean). The resulting cove was a safe, secure, deep anchorage in any weather, even during the infamous Indian Ocean typhoons

Mireille is now owned by a rich industrialist. (Can anyone say Glomar Explorer?) Mireille has no permanent residents, with Sunrise's passengers and crew the only people enjoying its tropical splendor.

Sunrise was moored between buoys in the protected Mireille anchorage. Her well deck and extended dock pointed toward the beach. Zodiacs, personal watercraft, floats, and kayaks littered the shoreline. Jeep Liberties with fat sand tires were parked in the shade of the palm trees, with six wheeled M-Gator and Polaris MV700 four wheel ATVs scattered along the sand beach.

Sunrise's crew was using the broad timber jetty to dock the combination lifeboat tenders used to shuttle the passengers from Sunrise. Our LCM-8 landing craft was up on the beach past the jetty, with its ramp down. Chief Engineer Clarence W. (Buck) Buchmann had long since been ashore to power up the huge diesel generators that provided electricity for lights, hot water, refrigeration and powered the desalination plant providing fresh water. Nikki had moved our Lake amphibian and bright orange Bell 430 search and rescue helicopter to the airstrip.

I looked along the tree line to see the several thatch-covered, wood-floored, open-sided verandas providing a shady respite from the hot sand and sun.

The largest of these patios, with bar and serving tables, was directly in front of me. It had several large ceiling fans with water mist sprays, to help cool the occupants.

Next to it was one of the open, fresh-water showers for rinsing off the salt and sand. Watching a steady stream of sweaty, sandy women wash each other under those multiple streams was keeping my arousal at full tilt. I did mention that I was naked, didn't I?

Rubbing on my ankle drew my attention downward. Sally Ann Arkwright, the sixteen year old Lolita from Hyacinth, Kentucky, was lying at my feet in her naked oiled magnificence. She was half in the water. I was standing between her feet as she rubbed my ankle with her right instep. She smirked over the top of her ray ban aviators as she asked, "Are you going to come down here, Ted, to fuck my tight teeny cunt with your hard cock?"

Mindy Charles, the lush blonde with the playboy bunny tattoo right next to her pierced belly button, and her college roommate Cynthia Curtis, another shapely blonde with a ring in the left nipple of her mammoth tits, were laying next to each other, an arm's length from Sally Ann. They had just provided my latest voyeuristic thrill with au natural Mindy using her breasts to spread suntan oil on her unclad companion. They giggled, both at Sally's question and my unconscious stroking of my engorged cock

Sally Ann tossed her sunglasses aside as she lifted her long slim legs high, spreading them in a wide Vee revealing her bald cunt. She grabbed her ankles, spreading even wider, while raising her butt to show her pink rose bud. I settled on my knees, with my hands on each side of her head. I looked into her deep blue eyes, framed by the slicked down blonde hair, and leaned down for a kiss.

I gently moved my tongue past her lips. Sally Ann closed her lips, sucking on my tongue like a tiny dick. She gently bit the tip. As I withdrew mine, hers followed deeply into my mouth. We continued to kiss.

At some point, I ended up on my back, with my head cradled between Mindy's tits, her oiled hands massaging my chest and nipples. Sally Ann was above me, framed in the bright, blue, cloudless sky. Cynthia Curtis was licking and stroking my cock, with her blonde mane bobbing right in front of Sally Ann.

She stopped sucking as, cradling my balls, she held my saliva covered cock upright. Sally Ann centered her entrance on my cock, slowly engulfing me in her teen cunt. When her cunt lips encountered Cynthia's fist they both giggled. As Cynthia removed her fist, she leaned forward, licking us at our joining.

Sally Ann threw back her head, arching her back and presenting her tits to me. I reached up and grabbed a double handful. She slowly rose, until only her nether lips covered the head of my dick. She paused, allowing us both time for savoring the sensations, then lowered on me in an equally unhurried and tantalizing manner. Sally Ann repeated this measured, almost unbearable, pleasure over and over.

Her deliberate pace meant that Cynthia Curtis had ample opportunity to lick our joining, and to tongue-wash my revealed cock on each of Sally Ann's ascensions. Mindy was not idle, continuing to fondle my chest, her loving caresses keeping me aware of my contact with her full breasts.

My hands went to Sally Ann's hips as I began to stroke up into her, while hers settled on my shoulders. Grasping my arms, Sally Ann smiled down at me, meeting my thrusts with increasing ardor.

I grabbed her tight ass, pulling her down on my cock. As I gave a hard thrust upward I twisted, carrying her under me. Reaching down, I grabbed at her legs. Realizing what I wanted, Sally Ann raised them for me. I grabbed her ankles, spreading them and pushing them toward her shoulders.

Now above her, I began a strong thrusting rhythm. Soon I was overcome -- lunging into her body. Sally Ann was using her gymnast's muscles to drive her cunt at me, meeting my every plunge. She had her hands on my ass, urging me to even more forceful banging.

She was vocalizing continuously, her head thrashing from side to side. Mindy and Cynthia were on opposite sides of us. They moved their heads into the space between Sally Ann's up thrust legs and her chest, clamping their lips on each one of Sally Ann's nipples, sucking powerfully.

Sally Ann SCREAMED! I slammed into her, as her cunt clenched around my invading cock. I spewed into her as she came. I was frozen, staring at my Sally angel, as my balls emptied.

The other two moved as I released her legs, collapsing forward and crushing Sally Ann into the soft sand. Sally Ann's muscled body was molded down into the sand by my weight. She held me tight, kissing my face lightly as we cooled. I said, "Sally Angel, I'm squashing you. Let me up."

She giggled. "Stay still. You're not hurting me. I like this full feeling with your weight on me."

Mindy finally rolled us to the side. We lay like that, still connected, kissing and caressing. Mindy pulled at my shoulder until I was flat on my back. Sally Ann gave a little whine of disapproval as my cock finally slid out of her.

Mindy leaned across me with her knees by my shoulder, taking my wet cock deep in her mouth, intent on cleaning it Looking over, I saw that Cynthia was holding Sally Ann's butt elevated, cupped in her hands as she licked up every drop of our combined juices.

I reached up, shifting Mindy's leg. Now she straddled my head. Cradling her butt cheeks, I pulled her hairless cunt down to my mouth. I was alternating long licks, with nibbling and tugging on the cunt lips. I began deep tongue thrusts into her cunt again, using my tongue to pull every bit of her sweet nectar into my mouth.

My fingers of my right hand were massaging her pussy lips, as my left cradled her breast, squeezing her nipple in rhythm with my finger penetration. A second finger joined this infiltration, as my tongue continued to caress her soft sensitive pink.

We rolled to the side, with her mouth surrounding my cockhead and her fingers stroking the shaft. I could feel a tongue on my rosebud, licking insistently with its tip, demanding entrance.

I wet my index finger in Mindy's juices, rubbing them on her 'star' As my mouth strongly sucked her cunt, my finger circled Mindy's rosebud. I sucked her clit as my finger penetrated deep in her asshole. Mindy released my dick as she convulsed in a strong orgasm. The tongue on my ass penetrated me, while their fingers were stroking my cock, aimed at Mindy. I came again, spraying Mindy's face and hair with ropes of cum.

I lay back, spent, with my head pillowed on Mindy's thighs. Mindy now on her back, with Cynthia crouched above, using her tongue to scoop up the ropes of cum, or using her fingers to push them into Mindy's mouth.

Sally Ann crawled up my body, grabbing my head as she fiercely kissed my lips. She settled her hard body on top of me seeming to relax into my body. She laughed delightedly. "Merry Christmas, Ted, my love. God Damn, you DO make me feel so good."

Cynthia agreed as she leaned in for a kiss. "You make us all feel loved, Ted. Merry Christmas."

Mindy got her kiss as well. We were together in the shallow water, a tangle of arms and legs. Suddenly, a figure appeared above me. Professor Adrian McCrandle said, "Ted, we' re supposed to collect firewood for tonight's big bonfire. Do you have strength enough to drive the tractor to the beach over on the windward side?"

Before I could answer Sally Ann lifted her head to say, "If he does, I'm going to make him fuck me again." The girls were giggling as Adrian pulled us to our feet.

Adrian, my all-grown-up blonde surfer girl, was dressed in a patchwork ring tank sling swimsuit. Her suit pretended to cover, while only calling your attention to the 'good' parts. As I gained my feet I took Adrian in my arms for a kiss. She tasted terrific.

She led us into deeper water, where the four of us played together in the soft swells of the protected bay. Adrian said, "Time to get to work, Ted. Come along."

Sally Ann, with an amused smirk, said simply, "Bitch."

There was no heat in it. Adrian laughed, giving Sally Ann another hug. Both of them grabbed my hands, leading me out of the water with Mindy and Cynthia following. We were soon standing under the shower drenched in hot water.

Cynthia squirted soap all over her breasts, the white rivulets made a distracting pattern. She began rubbing her soapy tits on me, scrubbing me in a most delightful fashion. She sank to her knees, scrubbing my dick by placing it between her tits and squeezing them around it. I was groaning all through her 'assault'. I began thrusting as she held me in her fleshy vise, then leaned forward, my fingers tangled in her wet hair as I sprayed her with cum. Adrian rinsed us off.

As I stepped out of the spray Amanda Pierce, my personal steward, handed me a towel. Tall, shapely Amanda, with her dark hair, was a long-legged lovely with a tight ass and flat stomach.

Amanda was wearing a black string tank top that said: 'Stop staring at my tits -- touch them!' A pair of red Lycra close-shave shorts, with their 3 1/2" front rise and a 9 1/2" back rise, completed her look.

She said, "Hold still, Ted. I need to dry your back."

When I was dry to her satisfaction, Amanda spread sun lotion on me, then helped me pull on a pair of short cut-off jeans and a light blue tee shirt, that said: 'Vagina -- the only meat still safe to eat.' I slipped on my Docksiders.

I looked at myself. Putty in the hands of the women who dress me. Adrian joined me, after pulling on her stone blue L.L.Bean cargo shorts.

We walked up to a high, open-sided shed, roofed in tin. An ancient International Harvester Farmall Model M sat under the roof. I don't know how long the old 'M' sat there. I know I didn't have to play long before it fired up.

The tractor had the 'wide front' wheel spacing with broad soft tires. The large back tires had been replaced by a 'dualie' mount. Two big fat tires on a side now floated across the beach sand.

Earlier, I had jockeyed the tractor around, hooking up two wagons in tandem. The closest to the tractor was a 150-bushel flare dump box wagon. I removed the wagon back to make it easy to load and unload. Next, hooked to the dump wagon, was a nine by twenty foot bale throw hay wagon. The hay wagon had a six foot tall steel cage around its flat bed. The Farmall had more than enough power to pull both of these wagons even fully loaded.

I figured the girls would ride the hay wagon, filling the dump wagon with driftwood. When we returned, I'd unhook the hay wagon and pull the dump wagon close to our fire pit, using the tractor hydraulics hooked to the trailer cylinder to tip the load without additional sweat!

I climbed up on the metal seat. Adrian laughed as she climbed up on the trailer tongue. She laughed delightedly at my look, saying, "I grew up on a farm. I've ridden more tongues..."

Now we were both laughing. I started the 'M' and put it in gear making a wide swing out of the shed and back down to the beach. I pulled up in front of the main patio.

Now I don't have any idea why the former occupants stationed here had all this farm machinery on the island. I discovered that 'somebody' definitely had a sense of humor about it.

I pushed the red button on the post holding up the steering wheel. This would be the red button I hadn't seen on any of the other old Farmalls I'd ever driven. When I pushed the button a siren under the hood started to scream putting out over one hundred decibels of excitement.

We were the center of attention as laughing people clustered around the only ever big red pursuit tractor in history! Kenny Arkwright, Sally Ann's older brother yelled, "By God, Ted, even Hyacinth can afford a real police car. This is piss poor, that we have to fight crime with a tractor."

He continued, "Where we going, Ted?"

I replied, "Pick up driftwood for the bonfire."

"Cool! Mavis and I'll go along with the ATVs. Where's your gun?"

"Ah, shit. I forgot. Hard to remember in paradise."

Kenny said, "Don't worry. I'll get it for you."

Kenny walked over to our Denali (that had been armored by O'Gara-Hess & Eisenhardt), opening the back cargo compartment where we had some of our personal firearms. One of the H1 Hummers sat next to it, with more guns.

He brought out my .45 auto pistol, in a nylon drop holster with a protective flap. The holster carried one spare clip. My Cold Steel Recon Tanto with the seven-inch blade was attached to the holster.

I clipped the holster thigh straps around the steering post, in easy reach. Mavis, his oldest sister, handed me the MP5K-PDW in its plastic carry case. That went on the tractor floor by Adrian, along with the small radio.

I said, "Since you're being so helpful, Farm boy, find me a cushion for this fucking metal seat. How do you people stand it?"

Kenny and his sisters were laughing loudly at my complaining. Sally Ann grabbed her Benelli M4, and climbed into the hayrack. She was wearing one of my white button front dress shirts. At some point she might even button one of the buttons.

Kenny, Mavis and romance novelist Nancy Jansen climbed on three Polaris MV700 four-wheeled ATVs. This MV700 is the ATV designed by SOCOM. Nancy and Mavis tucked their MP-5 on the front rack while Kenny did the same with his Steyr AUG.

They took off ahead of us. Kenny had been racing up and down the runways on one of our Buell motorcycles. No surprise, he was quickly at full throttle, with steward Vickie clutching at him as she sat behind him.

Akira Miori, our martial arts instructor, climbed in the dump wagon, talking to me over the metal side. She also had a Steyr AUG, along with a belt holding extra forty round magazine pouches.

I asked, "Where's our heiress?"

She answered, "She's coming."

Adrian snickered. "I'll just bet she is."

Just then, a tall leggy platinum blonde with the lean fashion model look except with boobs 'too big' for a model came down the steps from the patio. She was wearing a lime green Lycra cage micro thong. A crotchless... ! She had thrown on a floral wrap cover up. This was Honor. Our heiress!

Her hotel scion father had loaded Honor aboard Sunrise at the last minute after HER sex video hit the Internet. Honor's video file spread across the Net with the speed and reach of a virus. Momma was furious! She filed a restraining order against the boyfriend and injunctions against ISPs, but you can't un-ring a bell! The video was out in front of any of her efforts to stop it.

The video was a compelling study, starting with Honor and her (then) boyfriend making out on couch. Boyfriend becomes angry begins to slap Honor roughing her up. Boyfriend pauses to answer door bringing in his male friend. Now the two men push Honor around, tearing at her clothes. Soon she's on her knees, being brutally face fucked. In the next scene, Honor with her torn clothing, is tied to a coffee table, with her head hanging off one end and her butt off the other. Now the two men are fucking her ass and face, switching back and forth. Finally they come on her face, with the final touch; they wash the come off by pissing on her face.

Honor's family wanted daughter out of the country. Hedonist, with its Sunrise ready to sail, was happy to oblige. Cyn and I made the pick up, while fooling the dozens of paparazzi stalking her and her family in the wake of the video going public.

I found out quite by accident that Honor had scripted the choreography of the entire video in every detail.

Honor was in my suite being her usual spoiled bitch self when she insulted one of the other ladies in a particularly hurtful way. I just snapped -- back handing her. I hit her hard enough to take her off her feet and injure my hand. She had an orgasm before she hit the floor! When she looked up at me from the floor, her face was already discoloring, showing the bruising. Honor reacting by crawling to me on her belly, kissing my feet and begging forgiveness.

Turns out Honor loves being dominated and disciplined. Rougher the better! She told me it took 'days' to find the right coffee table to be tied down on for the video. When I want to seek my dark side, Honor is the willing stewardess for my journey into that twilight zone.

The Arkwrights have 'adopted' Honor into their family, with Kenny finding her an ALWAYS willing sexual partner, and Catherine Jean finding a soul mate and mentor in her explorations of intense bondage and strict discipline.

Honor walked up to the tractor, jumping up on the hitch to greet me with a kiss, saying, "Hello lover. I watched you playing in the water. It was soooo hot. What are we going to do now?"

I answered, "We're going to the other side of the island to grab driftwood for tonight. Come along -- I may just chain you to a big log and leave your pretty ass."

Her eyes got shiny as she contemplated that scene. Honor kissed me hotly, then she leaned over to kiss Adrian, before she leapt down to join Sally Ann in the hay wagon.

My door gunner was next out, carrying her favorite gun - the Navy Mark 48 Mod 0, the Special Forces version of the FN 5.56 Minimi light machine gun. Kimberly was from Arizona before she entered the military, becoming medic in her last venture into harm's way as a door gunner for 'dust off' medevac. She was an elfin lovely with petite breasts, who reminded me of Reese Witherspoon.

Dixie was right behind her, carrying spare ammo boxes and her own MP-5. Dixie was a black girl from Mississippi. Though black is a significant over statement. At most café au lait, with plenty of cream! Think a lightly tanned Vivica Fox, with perhaps bigger tits. Dixie was a reserve MP in her past life, before ending up in the Sunrise's kitchen.

Nikki, our pilot sauntered down the steps with fight suit unzipped and bunched at her hips, exposing some formidable real estate. She smirked at my frank scrutiny, saying, "Drop me at the hangers, Ted. I'll do a circuit over you. No surprises."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.