The Earl of Rourke - Cover

The Earl of Rourke

Copyright© 2005 by Lord Robar

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a man who falls in love with his cousin. Though he has no knowledge of his true identity. With his beautiful Kate by his side. He will fulfill his destiny. *This story is undergoing some serious editing, plus gaining a couple new chapters.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Cousins   First   Slow  

Kate, Uncle Hank, and I spent most of two days picking corn. John Henry hadn't been able to make it as he was still trying to figure out what was going on at the construction site down in Kalamazoo.

Working long days out in the cold weather zaps your energy like nothing else. We were so beat we were turning in early and not for sex. Oh there was some gentle love making, but mostly we just cuddled and talked about our future and what it would be like in Rourke.

The third morning as we sat having breakfast John Henry pulled in.

"Morning John Henry," I said as he entered.

"Morning Adam," he said taking a cup of coffee from his Mother.

"Get it figured out down there," I asked.

"Officially No," he paused.

"Unofficially I think The Job Supervisor is embezzling from the company. I told them I had things to do and would be back after Thanksgiving"

"So what you're saying is you wanted to pick corn instead of being down there crawling up some Job Super's ass," I asked.

"That about sums it up" he smiled.

"Well good," I said shooting him a grin. "I'm sure Kate won't mind staying in out of the cold Helping Aunt Judy"

"Sounds just dandy to me," she said setting a plate in front of John Henry.

"Thanks Sis," he said and dug in.

It took us all day, but we had all the corn picked and trucked to the co-op. It was just at dark when we three come dragging our tired tails in. The smell of Venison Roast hung heavy in the air of the steamy kitchen. It smelled like heaven to a bunch of country boys like us.

Lying in bed that night Kate and I were cuddled up talking as two of my fingers mindlessly diddled in her sweet little pussy.

"Day after tomorrow we pick up Steve at the airport," she said off hand.

"Yep, trust me Babe," I said trying to stifle a yawn. "You'll like him I guarantee it or double your money back."

"You sound pretty confident," she said.

"I'm positive!"

"Okay, are you as positive you can finish the job you started down there before you go to sleep?"

"I think I can promise both," I said as I pulled my fingers from her slick vagina and traced little circles around her sensitive clit.

A feeling of slippery warmth and instant pleasure pulled me from sleep. Opening my eyes, I looked into Kate's blue ones. The light of the near full moon allowed me to see her face; sparkling eyes and playful smile on her lips. A slow gentle rocking of her hips was creating an intense pleasure as she ran her pussy back and forth over my trapped cock.

"Why don't you take over," she whispered.

Without a word I rolled her on her back. Spreading her thighs as she went released her scent in full force. The musky aroma of Kat in heat escaped from under the covers. As it hit me my desire and need accelerated all at once, I couldn't get into her fast enough.

Thrusting completely into her tight sheath in one quick motion we fucked like animals. Kate reacted to my need with enthusiasm meeting my hard thrusts with matched vigor, fucking me as hard as I was fucking her.

Our mouths were trying to devour one another. Tongues: stabbing, swirling, sucking, and probing. This had nothing in common with our usual lovemaking, this was pure unadulterated lust driven, fucking! Ripping her mouth away from mine she panted out.

"Oh shit! Harder Adam."

"Fuck me harderrr" she moaned, her voice getting noticeably louder.

The bed was groaning as I redoubled my efforts. I was now hammering her so hard that had I been able to think at the moment I may have had serious concerns about bruising her, but the lower brain had all the blood and didn't seem real concerned.

I felt Kate go tense as she started chanting in a near scream. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..."

Kate departed from the realm of here and now and I never even noticed I was in my own world as my cock started lurching, shooting such large streamers of sperm deep into Kate that the first couple actually hurt my cock's slit.

Sliding off to Kate's side, panting to catch my breath I tried to remember ever having better sex than I had just experienced and couldn't. I had never had such an intense sexual encounter in my life.

"That was intense Adam" Kate panted in a stage whisper.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I said bringing my breathing back under control. "You can wake me up like that anytime you want," I assured her.

Glancing at the clock I was surprised it was six am. Kate dispelled my interest in time as she snuggled up to me and laid her head on my chest. Putting my arm around her I rubbed the small of her back while she made little circles around my right nipple with her finger.

"Adam?" Her whisper was so faint I could have easily missed it had I not been focused on her ever-moving finger.

"Yea"

"I want to go off the pill, I want babies," her whisper only a fraction louder than the last, but I heard it loud and clear.

I didn't say anything. I knew Kate's heart on this matter; it lay very close to my own. I wanted nothing more than to raise fine strong sons and beautiful red haired daughters. I was hoping to wait until we were married. Hell that brought up the other question us getting married. I guess if we went away from here it wouldn't be hard to pull off since we don't have the same last names, but every preacher around here knows we are cousins. That's supposed to be the dividing line between rednecks and hillbillies. Us red necks are only supposed to date inside the family, NOT marry.

"Adam" Kate whispered just a bit louder breaking into my thoughts.

"Sorry dear, I was just thinking. I wouldn't mind, but let's check with your father about any customs we may have to observe. I would still like to wait until we are married, but we will talk to your father and see what he says." Reaching up and caressing her arm I asked "Will that be okay?"

I felt her nod her head against my chest. I knew that was acceptance of what I said not what she desired to hear.

I must have drifted back off for a while; Kate sliding out of bed woke me with a bit of a start. Looking out the window the moon had gone and the only light was that of false dawn. Sliding out of bed behind her I wrapped Kate up in my arms before she could get away.

"I know that is not the response you wanted Kate, but it won't be long" I said in what I hoped was a comforting tone.

"I know Adam; I just want it so bad. I want to feel our babies growing inside me so bad." A catch in her voice clued me into the emotional state her desire for children put her in. Cupping her face in my hands I brought her lips to mine. I could taste the salt from silent tears as I kissed her.

"Hey you are going to have babies," I said pulling my lips from hers.

"I know Adam," she mewled. "I don't know why I'm crying.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll have a tight little bun in the oven before you know it." I told her trying to lighten her mood.

"I know Honey," she said. "It's just something I have wanted for so long that it is hard to wait now that it's so close."

Looking into my eyes, "If you would have wanted me I would have been happy to start carrying our babies when I was thirteen." She said, leaving no doubt in her soft, serious tone.

After a refreshing shower, we joined Aunt Judy and Uncle Hank in the large country kitchen. Breakfast preparation was already in full swing. While Uncle Hank read the paper and sipped his coffee

"You two are up a bit early," I said to my aunt and uncle. "It's only seven o'clock." I said.

My uncle looked at me with a grin, "Who could sleep? It sounded like you two were trying to rearrange the room up there." He said before taking a sip of coffee.

Setting down across from my uncle I said. "I woke and realized I had a tiger by the tail. What could I do?" I asked with an exaggerated shrug of my shoulders.

"Well it seems you survived" he said giving me a wink over the top of his Farm Journal news paper.

"Barely" I said as Kate sat a cup of coffee in front of me.

I gave her ass a nice squeeze in appreciation. She gave it a little extra wiggle as she headed back to man the waffle Iron.

"Uncle Hank I have a question that I need an official answer for, and on more than just one level," I said catching the change in Kate and Aunt Judy's body language.

"What can I do for you Adam?" he asked now setting down his paper and giving me his full attention.

"Kate wants to get pregnant," I said pausing for a second.

"I want your opinion on her throwing out her birth control before we are married. I ask you both as her father and as my steward and most trusted advisor.

Uncle Hank looked at me for a long moment. "As her father I would love to see her married. I would also like to see grandchildren. As your Advisor, marriage here isn't all that important. It is more sticky than it is probably worth. However marriage is important and is a must for legitimacy of the children."

"From the sounds of it we will have to wait until we get there," I said to no one in particular.

"Oh not necessarily so." my Uncle said with a wink and a grin.

I glanced at him for a quick second thinking those laughing eyes are what I will always remember about my uncle.

"How so Uncle Hank?"

"Well any holy man or even recognized official can perform a wedding. On Romantic Earth the druids perform most of the weddings."

"Are druids holy men?"

"No druids are more like scholars and lawyers than anything else. Through the verbal traditions they carry the law and remind everyone what the law requires. Kind of like officers of the court with the power enforce the law. To interrupt royalty if he has need or even stop a lord from what he is doing if it is outside the law. They also have the power to declare outlaw though it takes a body of five druids to declare a lord outlaw."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.