Cheating Together - Cover

Cheating Together

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jill is devastated when she learns her husband is having an affair. Amber, Jill and Kyle's next-door neighbor and friend, is more than willing to help Jill get even.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Jill sat at the counter next to her husband and gazed at his face. Kyle twisted the can of beer on the counter and avoided his wife's eyes. Watching him, Jill bit her lip and refrained from blurting out the fact she knew about her husband's extramarital activities. She was also tempted to tell him about her afternoon with Amber. Jill wanted to make him hurt as bad as she did whenever she thought about what she'd witnessed.

"Kyle, I want to ask you something. Before you answer, please think about it. It's very important to me," Jill said softly.

Kyle nodded and gripped the beer can tighter. Jill could see the anticipation on Kyle's face and it gave her a little comfort. She was trying to make him squirm. Jill wanted to play against his guilt and make him think she was going to question him about his late night activities.

"Do you remember me telling you about Molly? She's one of the women I go to the gym with."

"Yes, I remember you mentioning her."

"Molly is having a party on Saturday. She has a pool and her husband is going to barbeque ribs. Kyle, I want to go; I want you and I to go."

Jill watched her husband's body relax. He let out a sigh, sipped his beer and lifted his eyes.

"Sure, if you want to go, we'll go, Jill."

Jill sprang off her stool, put her arms around Kyle's neck and kissed his cheek. She nuzzled her face into his neck and then pulled her head back and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you, Kyle. This party is important to me." Jill kissed his lips. "I love you so much."

Kyle twisted in his seat, put his arms around Jill's waist and pulled her close. He kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"I love you too, Jill. I love you more than anything in the world. I don't know what I'd do without you and our kids."

Jill leaned against her husband, put her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers. When she pushed her tongue against his lips, Kyle parted his and accepted it. As she moved her tongue in his mouth, Jill wondered if he could taste Amber's juices.

The thoughts of her husband with the other woman faded for a moment, as her passion rose. Jill continued to kiss Kyle and moan into his mouth. He moved his hand to her bottom and gripped her cheek. Jill tightened her butt and Kyle pulled her tighter to him.

Kyle pulled his mouth off Jill's, looked into her eyes and said, "You really look good you know. I haven't said much because I've always loved the way you looked, but your workouts are really paying off.

"Thanks for noticing, Baby." Jill kissed his forehead. "Thanks for telling me. Have you also noticed my boobs are still big?"

Jill took Kyle's hands and placed them on her breasts. As his fingers closed around them, Jill leaned into him. She put her hands on his thighs, slid them up and began rubbing his erection through his slacks.

Megan came into the kitchen and walked up to her parents. Jill pulled her hand back and Kyle removed his from her breasts, after giving each of them a firm squeeze. Megan told Jill she was hungry and wanted to eat.

After a quick kiss, Jill went to the stove and finished making the evening meal. She served the food in the dinning room, sitting across from Kyle while she ate with her family.

Jill couldn't help thinking her husband was feeling confident in his deception. She felt her stomach tighten as the image of Kyle and the woman flashed in her mind. Jason spilled his milk and Jill snapped out of her trance, grabbing a napkin to soak up the fluid on his highchair tray.

After dinner, Jill took care of the dishes while Kyle amused the children. She moved around the kitchen with a new self-confidence. She felt empowered and strong. As Jill thought about her session with Amber and the dildo, she felt a tingling in her vagina. The feeling wasn't unfamiliar; she often experienced it while she and Kyle were dating and before the children were born.

Jill remembered how she would feel when Kyle came into the coffee shop to study while they were still in school. He would sit on the couch and lick his lips when she looked at him, making her vagina contract like it was doing now.

Once she was finished in the kitchen, Jill joined the rest of her family and watched her husband playing on the floor with the kids. She smiled as Jason kept trying to steal all of Kyle's attention, pushing his big sister away. It was clear that Megan was Daddy's girl and that she adored him.

As she watched the two toddlers interact with her husband, Jill was sure she'd made the right decision to fight to keep her marriage together. She was also sure she was going to make sure her husband ended his affair, although she had no idea how.

After they put the kids to bed, Jill and Kyle watched television until it was time for bed. Once they were settled in, Kyle tried to make love with Jill, but she shunned his advances, claiming to be too tired.

The rest of the week went by quickly. On Thursday night, Jill went to the gym with Amber and went through her new routine. After swimming, the four women gathered in the sauna.

"I'm glad you and your husband are going to join us tomorrow, Jill," Molly said as she leaned back against the wall in the sauna.

"Thanks for inviting us, Molly." Jill glanced at Amber and smiled. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"So are we, Jill. Did Amber tell you we get started about three? We'll have dinner at five," Molly said.

"Yes, she told me. Is there anything I can bring?" Jill asked.

"No, but thanks for offering; we have everything we'll need. You and your husband just come and have a good time, Jill," Molly said. "We're all looking forward to meeting Kyle. Amber has told us so much about him."

Jill's head jerked toward Amber and she glared at her. She wondered just how much Amber told the other women about Kyle and his messing around. Jill also wondered if the women would think she was the reason her husband went outside the marriage for sex. Amber's evil grin spoke volumes about what she'd told the other woman.

Suddenly Jill felt ill. She didn't want her dirty secrets aired, especially to her new friends. Giving Amber a stern look, she shook her head when her friend winked.

"How is Paul doing, Molly?" Cindy asked. "Is he fixing sausages for the party?"

"Ribs, Cindy, you knew that," Molly replied.

"Sorry, Cindy. It looks like you'll have to do without Paul's sausage this time," Amber said and then she laughed.

Cindy laughed, looked at Molly and then at Amber. "Maybe, maybe not. Paul has such delicious sausage. I think I had two or three at the last party."

All of the women were laughing except Jill. She was lost and didn't understand what the others found so funny.

Once they were all dressed, the women said goodbye to one another. They all said they'd see everyone on Saturday and left for home.

"How could you tell them about Kyle?" Jill asked as she sat staring out the windshield of Amber's car. "I didn't want them to know! They must think I'm a terrible wife and can't keep my man satisfied. How do you expect me to go to the party now?"

Tears streamed down Jill's cheeks as she tried to figure out why Amber had betrayed her. She wiped her eyes and said, "I don't think Kyle and I will go, Amber."

Amber turned her car off the main road and came to a screeching stop on a side street. She put the car in park and turned to Jill.

"So that's it huh? You're just going to give up and crawl under a rock." Amber unfastened her seatbelt and leaned across the console.

"Jill, stop your sniveling! You aren't the only woman to have her husband fuck around on her. All of us have."

"Molly and Cindy?"

"Yes, Cindy caught her husband in bed with a neighbor one afternoon. She went over to her friend's house and caught him on top of her."

"What about Molly? Her too?"

"Molly's story is a bit different, Jill. Paul caught her. Paul and Molly belonged to a camping group and he found her fooling around in the woods."

"What did Paul do to the guy?"

Amber chuckled and said, "It wasn't a guy; she was with a woman. Paul got all pissed off and started going out on her. He found a girlfriend and even moved in with her for a while.

"Cindy didn't find a boyfriend to spite Bob, she just moved out. Cindy lived with her mom for almost a year before she and Bob worked it out and they get back together."

"I didn't know, Amber."

"How could you? We don't tell everyone we meet our husbands fooled around on us."

"You told Molly and Cindy about Kyle."

"Yes, but I told them so you'd get invited to the party. I think you'll find the more support you have, the easier it is deal with it. When you hear Cindy talk about how hard it was to live with her mom you'll realize it's much better to fight than run."

"I'm sorry I got all bent out of shape, Amber. I know you're trying to help me."

"Look, Jill. Half of the marriages in this country end in divorce. If you don't wake up and take charge, you're going to join the ranks of the single moms out there. Do you want your children to have a step dad?"

Jill shook her head. "I don't think I'd ever get married again if Kyle and I split up."

"That's easy to say now, Jill, but think about it. How long would you want to be alone, or just be part of the singles scene?"

"I don't know. I haven't though about it."

"Well, don't think about it, Jill. Start thinking how you're going to keep Kyle, how you're going to make him never feel like straying again."

"I know you're right, Amber. It's just so hard right now. Sometimes I love Kyle to pieces and the next moment I hate him."

Amber took Jill's chin in her hand and stroked her cheek with her thumb. She looked into Jill's eyes and smiled.

"Jill, you don't hate Kyle, you hate what he's doing. You have to keep that in perspective. I'll bet when this thing finally blows over, you're going to find your husband feels worse about what he did than you do."

Amber leaned closer to Jill and kissed her full on the mouth. She parted her lips and pushed her tongue out. Jill sucked in a breath through her nose and relaxed her mouth. The two women kissed and their tongues danced. Releasing Jill's chin, Amber put her hand on Jill's breast and massaged it.

Jill moaned, put her hand on the back of Amber's head and pulled her tight to her mouth. After several moments, they pulled apart and Amber sat upright in her seat. She fastened her seatbelt, put the car in gear and pulled away from the curb.

After going around the block, Amber stopped at the intersection to wait for traffic to clear. She turned to Jill, smiled and said, "That wasn't sex, not to me, Jill."

Jill was a bit flabbergasted by Amber's comment. She had felt something other than lust when they shared the kiss, but wasn't sure what it was.

Amber looked at Jill and grinned. "Don't worry, I'm not suggesting anything. You're my friend and I have feelings for you, but not what you may be thinking. Jill, I love you as my friend, but if we ever get together again, it'll be sex-just like it was the other day."

Jill sat back in her seat and thought about the prospect of being with Amber again. After having a few days to think about it, Jill wasn't sure if she wanted to do it again.

Amber pulled into the garage, parked her car and the two of them got out. After saying goodbye, Jill went home and Amber went into her house.

Kyle was sitting in the family room with his feet up. He was reading a magazine, but put it down when Jill walked in.

"How was your workout tonight, honey?" Kyle asked.

"Good, the trainer put me on a new routine. She doesn't want me to gain any more muscle in my upper body. Were the kids good?"

"They were just fine. They've been in bed for an hour now. Want to watch the news?"

"Not tonight, Kyle. I'm bushed and going to bed. Are you coming up soon?"

"Yes, I'll be up after the news, Jill."

Jill went to her husband, leaned forward and kissed him. "Don't stay up too late, Sweetie."

"I won't, Jill. Night."

Jill went up to the bedroom, stopping to look in on her kids. She removed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She was getting used to wearing the thongs and the lacy sheer bras she bought. Jill went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face. Once she was finished, she went back into the bedroom.

Kyle stood in the room and when he saw what his wife was wearing, he let out a low whistle. "Wow, Jill, you look great. When did you get the new undies?"

Jill smiled and turned around slowly, giving her husband a good view of her butt and the red thong she wore. "Do you like them, Kyle? I got them the other day when Amber and I went shopping."

"Yes, I love them. You look really hot in them."

Jill grinned, unfastened her bra and removed it. She pulled a nightshirt out of her drawer and pulled it over her head. While her husband went into the bathroom, Jill turned down the bed and crawled in.

Kyle came back, got into bed and snuggled against Jill. She rolled onto her back and then onto her side, facing Kyle. The two of them began to kiss and Kyle started to fondle her breast. Jill felt her nipple respond to his touch and moaned into his mouth. They twisted and turned, rubbing their bodies against one another's. Jill felt Kyle tugging at her nightshirt and helped him take it off.

When Kyle moved his hand between her legs, Jill spread them wide. She felt his hand on her sex and pulled away. Getting on her knees, Jill worked her thong over her hips and down her legs. She removed the panties and tossed them onto the floor next to the bed.

Jill spun around, put one of her legs over Kyle and lowered her crotch to his mouth. His tongue probed her hairless labia, parting the lips. Jill reached down and pulled Kyle's penis out of his boxers. While he attacked her sex with his tongue, Jill pumped her hand up and down his shaft.

Using her circled fingers, Jill gauged the girth of her husband's member. She mentally compared it to the dildo Amber let her play with and realized it was much thicker and an inch or two longer. Kyle put a hand on her back and pushed, trying to get Jill to take his penis in her mouth, but she avoided it.

Jill felt her orgasm approaching and began jacking her hand on his shaft faster. She twisted her hand around his member and increased the pressure with her fingers. Kyle bucked up and moved his penis through her hand as he rubbed Jill's clit with his tongue.

The first wave of her climax ripped through Jill's body and she groaned out loud. Her juices flowed onto her husband's tongue as she wiggled against his face. Jill felt Kyle's penis swell in her hand and then the first pulse of semen shot out the end. The sticky substance hit her chest and dripped onto her breasts.

Jill watched wide-eyed as Kyle's penis continued to spurt thick ropes of cum. His semen splattered against her and then his ejaculations diminished and his creamy fluid dripped onto her hand. Jill's own orgasm was reaching its summit and she felt her stomach muscles contract. Keeping her hand around Kyle's shaft, she threw her head back.

"Oh yes, Kyle, suck my pussy!" Jill cried out.

Kyle applied a steady suction to her clit and tapped at the nub with his tongue.

"Put a finger in me," Jill demanded.

Kyle complied and began to stroke his middle finger in her quivering vagina. Jill responded and humped her sex against his hand and mouth. Once her climax subsided, Jill carefully got up and sat so her husband could see his cum on her chest.

After letting him stare at her semen streaked breasts and chest, Jill grinned and got out of bed.

"I'll get a washcloth and clean you up, Kyle."

Jill went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. As she looked at Kyle's cum on her chest, she thought about what Amber told her about having semen on her body and how much she liked it. Jill looked at her hand and brought it to her nose. She inhaled the fragrance and then touched the substance with her tongue.

The one time she's had Kyle's cum in her mouth it had made her nauseated, but she was determined to test the flavor again. She licked a small amount off her hand and waited for her own reaction. When she didn't feel ill, Jill took a bit more on her tongue.

The semen was a little bitter, but really didn't have much of a distinguishing taste. She scraped her chest with her finger and collected enough of the thick fluid so she'd be able to determine its texture. Jill was a bit apprehensive, but she continued. Slowly but surely, she gathered enough to perform her impromptu test. Jill licked Kyle's cum from her fingers and let it rest on her tongue.

Once she had as much as she could recover in her mouth, Jill moved her tongue around and felt the cum. She closed her eyes and swallowed, but was surprised when she didn't feel the least bit sick. By the time she was finished and on her way back to the bedroom with a warm wet washcloth, Jill decided she might even like the way the semen felt and tasted.

Jill sat on the edge of the bed and began rubbing the washcloth over Kyle's flaccid penis. She cleaned his pubic area and his stomach. When Jill washed his scrotum, he moaned.

"Do you like it when I wash your balls and cock, Kyle?" Jill wanted to ask if his slut did it for him, but she didn't.

"Oh yes, Jill. It feels great."

"You really shot a lot of cum on me. You made me all messy."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't warn you, honey."

Jill chuckled and said, "I know, you had a mouth full of pussy. It's okay, I didn't mind. In fact, I thought it was kind of sexy. You know, that was the first time I'd ever seen you cum."

"It was the first time you ever jacked me off like that. It was also the first time I can remember you talking like that when we made love."

"Does it bother you when I talk like that?" Jill continued to move the damp cloth over his growing member as she talked to him.

"No, I'm just not used to it, that's all. I found it very exciting, Jill."

Smiling, Jill got up and took the washcloth back to the bathroom. She rinsed it out, hung it on the towel rack and went back to the bedroom. Jill remained naked and crawled into bed with her husband.

"Kyle, you haven't said anything about me shaving my pussy. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do. Why did you do it?"

"I got tired of my hair showing around my bathing suit."

"I think it looks sexy; you're sexy, Jill, very sexy."

Jill rose up, kissed him and said, "Thanks." She rested her head on his arm and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jill got up and made breakfast for her husband. When Kyle came downstairs, he was happy and humming a tune.

"Don't forget about the party tomorrow, Kyle. We're supposed to be there at three. Amber told me we could ride with her and Chet."

"Okay, three it is. The only thing I have planned for tomorrow is cutting the grass."

"Are you working late tonight, Kyle?"

Kyle looked up from his plate and looked into Jill's eyes. "No, I'll be home at my normal time, Jill. Do you have something planned for tonight?"

"Not really. Is pizza okay for dinner?"

"Heck yes, we haven't had pizza since you went on your diet."

"Okay, pizza and maybe a movie."

Kyle finished his breakfast, kissed his wife and left for work. Jill woke the children and made breakfast for them. Once the children were fed and dressed, Jill took them next door to Amber's house.

"Hi, Jill, are you ready for the party tomorrow?" Amber asked.

Jill put Jason on the floor and watched him walk over to Kim. Amber's youngest daughter hugged the toy she was holding and screeched when Jason tried to take it away. Jill went over to the kids, separated Jason from Kim and found another toy for the small boy.

"Yeah, as ready as I'm going to be. What are you wearing tomorrow, Amber?"

"Molly called today and said the party is going to have an island theme. I don't know why she waits until the last minute to tell me, but she always does."

"What's an island theme?"

"You know, like the tropics or the Bahamas. I'm going to wear a summer dress. You should wear that new sundress you bought the other day, the white one."

Amber and Jill took the children to the playroom and latched the door. They stood in the hallway and watched to make sure the kids were going to play together. Once the children were settled into the room, Jill and Amber went back to the family room.

The exercise show they watched every morning was coming on in a few minutes so the two women quickly got ready. Jill wore her spandex shorts and sports bra to Amber's house and only had to remove her tee shirt. Amber was still in her robe and decided to just workout in her underwear.

After the show ended, Jill and Amber went to the kitchen. Amber poured two tall glasses of apple juice and gave one to Jill. Once they caught their breath, they sat at the table and began to talk.

"I'm going to the mall to get sandals today," Jill said. "I also have to get a bathing suit for Kyle. Are you sure I should get one of those racing suits, Amber?"

"I would. Maybe you can find a colorful shirt for him too, you know, one of those Hawaiian shirts with the bright flowers."

Jill laughed. "Kyle would kill me if I asked him to wear a shirt like that."

"Chet is going to wear one. I picked up a bright orange and yellow one for him. Just tell him all the guys will be wearing them."

"Okay, if he won't wear it, I'll just put it away. I guess I'll go get cleaned up and go shopping."

"I'll watch Megan and Jason if you want me to. I'm not going anywhere today. I have to do my nails and get things packed for tomorrow."

"Thanks, Amber. I'll do your toes when I get back if you want me to. Maybe you can do mine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.