Cheating Together - Cover

Cheating Together

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jill is devastated when she learns her husband is having an affair. Amber, Jill and Kyle's next-door neighbor and friend, is more than willing to help Jill get even.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Suddenly, the woman leaned forward, opened her mouth and took Kyle's penis between her lips. With a steady motion, the women moved her head up and down until she had Jill's husband's penis completely in her mouth. Kyle grabbed the woman by the sides of her head and began to thrust his member in and out of her mouth.

Jill was slack jawed and having trouble breathing as she watched the activity in the house. Kyle stood up and began to pump his penis in and out of the woman while she held her head still for him. After several minutes of thrusting, Kyle shoved his entire member into her mouth and held her head.

The woman's throat worked as she swallowed Kyle's semen. Jill and Amber could see her throat swell around Kyle's large penis. The woman grabbed Kyle's bottom and pulled him tightly to her, trying to get more of his member into her throat.

When the woman finally released Kyle from her mouth, he sat on the couch hard. His hands hung at his sides and he was gasping for breath. The woman moved back between his legs, picked up his wilting penis and began licking it.

Kyle tried to push her away, but the woman was relentless in her effort. She sucked his flaccid member into her mouth and tried to revive it. When Kyle began to move his hips, the woman's cheeks caved in as she sucked him. The woman spent ten minutes bringing Kyle back to a state for rigidity and then she got up and straddled his legs. As Jill and Amber stared through the gap in the blinds, the woman grabbed his penis and after rolling a condom over it, directed it into her vagina.

Disgusted and feeling sick, Jill grabbed Amber's arm and pulled her away from the window. They hurried back to the car and Amber took off. Jill was silent as they traveled back to the house. Once they were safely in Amber's garage, Jill broke down.

Jill sobbed for several minutes and then sat up straight. Turning to her friend, Jill shook her head.

"What am I going to do, Amber?"

Amber reached across the front seat, put her hand on Jill's arm and squeezed it firmly.

"Look, Jill, there are several things you can do. One, you could leave him and take him to the cleaners. Two, you could try to confront him and work it out, or-you can get even."

"What do you mean by that, Amber? How can I get even?"

"Let him catch you sucking some guy's cock."

Jill shook her head. "I could never do that!"

"Why not, Kyle seems to get off having his cock sucked. Doesn't he like it when you give him a blowjob?"

"I don't do that, Amber. It makes me sick."

"Are you telling me you don't go down on your husband?"

Jill nodded. "I've tried it, but I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"How many times have you tried, Jill?"

"Twice, once when we were going together and again on our wedding night. The first time he came in my mouth and I almost puked. On our wedding night, I only did it for a minute and then quit."

"That was the last time you even tried? Does he go down on you and eat your pussy?"

Jill nodded and said, "I haven't tried to take it in my mouth since our wedding night. I've kissed his penis, but I don't put it in my mouth. Yes, Kyle kisses me down there."

"Well, it's up to you. What do you want to do, Jill?"

"I don't want to lose my husband. I love Kyle and I guess if he wants a mistress, I'll just have to learn to live with it. He is still very loving with me and he treats the kids like they're angles."

"Jill, get your kids and go home. Don't do or say anything for a couple of days. You're upset right now and there is no way you can be rational. Come over for coffee tomorrow and we'll think of something."

The two women went into the house. Amber helped Jill get her children and carried Jason to Jill's house. Once the two children were in bed, they went downstairs. Amber took Jill in her arms and hugged her tightly. She assured Jill things would work out and then went home.

Jill went to her room, changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed. When Kyle came home, Jill pretended to be asleep. She lay with her back to her husband's side of the bed and fought the urge to run when he climbed in.

The next morning, Jill went through her normal routine. Once Kyle was off to work, she got her children out of bed and fed them breakfast. Once the kids were cleaned up and dressed, Jill took them to Amber's house.

Amber was in her workout clothes and waiting in the kitchen. When Jill came in wearing jeans and a tee shirt, Amber looked at her strangely.

"Aren't you going to workout this morning, Jill?" Amber asked as if it was any other day.

"Well I wasn't planning on it, Amber."

"Look, are you going to let this change everything you do?"

"Amber, you have no idea what I'm going through. My husband is having an affair for God's sake."

"Yeah, I know. I was there too-remember? You know, Jill, you aren't the first woman whose husband strayed and I can assure you that you won't be the last. As far as how you're feeling goes; I know exactly how you feel."

"How can you?"

Just as Jill said it, she realized Amber's husband must have done the same thing to her.

"I'm sorry, Amber. Did Chet go out on you?"

"Yup, I caught him fucking a young girl from his office. One day I found a rubber wrapper under the front seat of our car. I'm on the pill and I knew he didn't use it on me."

Jill sat at the breakfast nook and shook her head. "What did you do?"

"I screamed and cried. I got mad and left for two weeks, taking my kids with me."

"What happened, you and Chet seem so happy? Did you guys work it out?"

"Yes."

"I hope Kyle will quit and we can go back to the way things were," Jill said.

"Things will never be the same, Jill. How are you going to get the image of that woman sucking your husband's cock out of your mind? Every time you climb into bed you're going to be reminded of it. Every time you and Kyle make love, you're going to wonder if he's thinking of you or her."

Amber stood up and said, "Come on, our show is starting."

"I can't, Amber. I'm not dressed for working out and I really don't feel like it."

"Aw bullshit! Take off your jeans and tee shirt. You can workout in your underwear."

Jill gave in and followed Amber to the family room. Amber turned on the television while Jill took off her jeans and tee shirt. When the show came on, the two women began to mimic the instructor on the screen. When they started to run in place, Amber began to laugh.

"Jill, you're going to beat yourself to death with those tits. They're flopping up and down like crazy."

Jill was fully aware of her breasts and their movement. She could feel them straining at the shoulder straps of her white bra. Jill laughed with Amber and continued to go through her morning exercise routine. The instructor began doing another exercise and Jill and Amber followed along. This time they were crossing their bodies and touching their toes. First they used their right hand to touch their left toe and then they reversed.

After the program ended, Jill and Amber went into the kitchen for a glass of ice water. Jill was still in her panties and bra, waiting to cool down before she got dressed.

"Amber, how did you get Chet to stop fooling around on you?"

"We talked about it and came to an agreement, Jill. I'll tell you it took a while before we ever talked about it though. When I thought about him with another girl I got upset."

"I guess if I would give him a blowjob once in a while, Kyle wouldn't go looking for it."

Amber shook her head. "I don't think that's it, Jill. It's just human nature. You know, the seven-year itch or what ever you want to call it. How many sex partners have you had?"

"Just Kyle."

"How about him?"

"I thought it was just me, but now I don't know."

Amber grinned, and said, "I guess it's like eating the same thing for dinner every night. Sooner or later, you're going to want a change. Don't you ever fantasize about another man?"

Jill dropped her eyes and replied, "Yeah, but I've never acted on it."

"Jill, you have to figure out what you're willing to do and what you aren't willing to do. If you think blowing Kyle will solve your problem, learn how to like it, or at least do it once in a while."

"Amber, do you like it? Do you like giving Chet head?"

"Yup, I love it-I love anything when it comes to sex."

"Do you let him cum in your mouth?"

"In my mouth, on my face, on my tits; I love it when he squirts down my throat or on my body."

"What else do you like?"

"Everything I've tried, and there isn't much we haven't done, Jill. I like oral sex, anal sex, sex in public-like I said, anything."

Jill was dumbfounded. She was having trouble comprehending what Amber was telling her. Most of the time Kyle was on top when they made love. Once in a while, she would let him do it from behind or with her on top, but it was almost always in their bedroom. Once they made love in the family room, but Jill was too intent on listening for their children to really enjoy it.

"Amber, how did you finally work it out with Chet? You two had to do more than just talk."

Nodding, Amber said, "I'll tell you someday, but not right now. The first thing you have to do is decide how hard you're willing to fight to keep your husband and family. Don't forget about Megan and Jason, if you don't work it out, they'll be the biggest losers."

Amber looked at Jill and shook her head. "Girl, don't you have any underwear that doesn't look like your grandmother's?"

"I only have this kind, Amber. I have a black bra and slip, but most of my things are like these."

"Follow me. We're going to get cleaned up and go shopping."

Amber got up and led Jill to her bedroom. She told Jill to take a shower while Amber checked on the kids. Jill turned on the water and got into the shower.

Just as she was finishing, Jill heard the shower door open and Amber got in with her. Jill began to protest, but Amber put a stop to it.

"Sit on the bench, Jill." Amber picked up a razor and a can of shaving gel.

Jill wondered what her friend was up to, but she sat down. Amber knelt on the shower floor, pushed Jill's legs apart and pointed the can of gel at her left hand. Amber shot an ample amount of gel into her hand and then began to apply it to Jill's crotch. Jill jerked back when she felt Amber's fingers rub the gel over her sex, but she settled down and began to relax.

Amber finished coating Jill's vulva and mons with the gel, working it into a lather with her fingertips. When Amber brushed against Jill's clit, Jill once again jerked. Amber ignored Jill's reluctance and took the razor in her hand. She began scraping Jill's pubic hair away and Jill closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall. Amber finished with the razor and then took the spray head off the hook and pointed the spray at Jill's crotch.

Using her hand and fingers, Amber rinsed away the remaining foamgel. When she was finished, Amber stood up and began to wash herself. Jill was excited by what happened and felt that she would have had an orgasm if Amber kept it up any longer.

The two women finished and got out of the stall to dry off. They wrapped themselves in towels and fixed their hair. Finally, Jill removed her towel and looked down at her mons.

Amber had removed all of her hair except for a thin strip just above her slit. Jill touched herself and felt the smoothness of her sex. Amber picked up a bottle of lotion, poured some in her hand and applied it to Jill's freshly shaven crotch. As Amber's fingers rubbed the lotion on her vulva, Jill squirmed.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you like this," Amber said as she continued to stroke Jill.

Jill smiled and nodded her head.

"Have you ever done anything with another girl?" Amber asked.

Jill shook her head no.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Jill replied, "Not really."

Amber chuckled, pushed her hand against Jill's crotch and said, "Not until now, huh?"

Jill answered with a grin and then stepped away. Not because she didn't like what Amber was doing; because she did. The women finished in the bathroom and got dressed. Jill watched as Amber put on a red thong and smiled when Amber's eyes caught hers.

"Have you ever tried one of these?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

Jill nodded and Amber pulled a white satin thong from her drawer and handed to her. Jill stepped into the tiny panties, pulled them up and tried to adjust them so they didn't feel so strange.

"You'll get used to it, just like you got used to wearing a pad." Amber put on a bra and chuckled. "Sorry, I don't have any bras that will hold your tits, Jill."

Amber gave Jill a robe and told her to put it on. When they went down to the family room, there was an older woman sitting there.

"Jill, this is Mrs. Grant. She sits for me sometimes. Mrs. Grant lives on the next block."

Jill shook the older woman's hand. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Amber's next door neighbor."

"Amber told me, Jill. You have very cute children."

"Thank you," Jill said.

"Mrs. Grant is going to watch the kids while we go shopping, Jill. Put your pants on and we'll leave."

Jill blushed as she picked up her jeans and top. She went into the half bath, got dressed and came out carrying the robe. Amber took the robe and took it to the stairs. She tossed it on the steps and returned to the family room.

"We'll be back in a few hours, Mrs. Grant," Amber said.

"Take your time, I don't have anything planned," the older woman replied.

Jill and Amber took off and drove to a mall. It wasn't the mall Jill usually went to, this one was very upscale. Amber pulled if front of the entrance and a valet opened her door. She got out, took the ticket from the man and walked in with Jill.

The first store they stopped in was a lingerie shop. Amber led Jill to a rack of thongs and began sorting through them. She would show one to Jill and then put it back when she shook her head.

"Time to let go and have some fun, Jill. Don't you like the way the thong you're wearing feels?"

"It's okay I guess. I'm just not sure about this, Amber."

"What's not to be sure of? You buy them and if you decide you don't like them, leave them in your drawer."

"Okay, you're the boss." Jill watched Amber begin collecting the thongs.

Once Amber had seven or eight pairs of the sexy panties in her hand, she went to the bra rack and began matching them.

"What size?"

Jill was starting to get into the shopping. She thrust her chest out and said, "Thirty-six D, but I think I should try them on. Sometimes they don't fit just right and I have to get a little bigger size."

Amber laughed. "Show off! Go ahead and make me feel bad about my little thirty-four B tits."

Amber gathered a few bras and the women went to the dressing room. Jill removed her shirt and bra and then tried on one of the garments Amber selected. The bra was very sheer, but provided enough support. Jill turned to Amber and waited for her comment.

"Sexy, I really like the way it fits you, Jill."

Jill nodded and said, "So do I. I've never really bought sexy lingerie before. My mom wouldn't allow it, and once I met Kyle, I didn't think I needed it. Now that I see myself in it, I realize it makes me feel good."

"It's supposed to make you feel good, Jill. After all, how many people are going to see you in it?"

Jill giggled and tried on several more bras. She decided to take them all and then went to look for more new things. Amber picked out some bikini panties as well as a few pairs of boyshort panties. Jill looked at the tap pants Amber held up and nodded.

The two of them spent a little over an hour picking out new lingerie for Jill. When Amber looked at a couple of bras in her size, Jill added them to her pile. The women picked out a couple of teddies and then went to the counter. As the woman rang up the items, Jill leaned close to Amber and whispered.

"I like your boobs, Amber."

Jill blushed at her own statement and Amber laughed.

After giving the saleswoman her credit card, Jill waited to sign the slip. Amber picked up one bag and Jill grabbed the other.

Once in the common area of the mall, Jill began to giggle. "I can't believe I just spent four hundred and fifty dollars on underwear, Amber. I have a feeling this is going to turn into one very expensive blowjob for Kyle."

Amber stopped Jill, turned to her and said, "You are doing this for you, not to get even with Kyle. Kyle went to that woman's house for him, not to be mean to you. He doesn't even know you are aware of what he's doing. If you're smart, you won't let on that you know."

"What do you mean, Amber? How am I going to make things change if I don't confront Kyle?"

"By making him want you more than he wants her, Jill. That's how. Now come with me, time for a few more new things."

Their next stop was a shop to pick out new skirts and tops. Once again Amber started selecting new things and showing them to Jill. They took a few items to the dressing rooms and Jill tried them on. Jill selected a couple new short skirts and matching tops. Amber found a few sundresses she liked and talked Jill into buying them.

Once they were finished in the store, Amber led Jill back into the mall.

"Do you have plans for this weekend, Jill?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Molly is having a party Saturday. Why don't you and Kyle come?"

"Oh, I don't know, Amber. I don't think I'm ready to go out and act like nothing is wrong. It's hard enough to keep from going off when I'm at home with him. Last night, I almost left our room and slept in the guestroom."

Amber pointed to a bench and they sat down. Amber twisted her body so she could look into Jill's eyes and gathered her thoughts.

"Jill, you have to get on with life. Molly and Paul's parties are some of the best. Paul cooks ribs that melt in your mouth and Molly's baked sweet potatoes are to die for. I'm sure you and Kyle will have a great time."

"We weren't invited, Amber."

"I talked to Molly this morning. She said you and Kyle are more than welcome to come. Please say you'll go, Jill. We swim and have a few drinks. It's a ball!"

"I'll ask Kyle tonight and let you know, Amber."

"Don't talk to Kyle, tell him. I'll bet he is feeling so guilty he'd agree to anything you say."

"Okay, we'll go."

Amber grinned and said, "Wonderful! You can leave your kids at my house with Mrs. Grant. She'll stay all night."

"All night?"

"Yeah, Molly and Paul don't like anyone to drive after drinking so they put everyone up for the night. They have a huge house, there's plenty of room."

Jill agreed and Amber stood up. "Okay then, you'll need a bikini."

"What for? I have bathing suits."

"Jill, you just worked your ass off, to get into shape. You're firm and look great. It's time to let Kyle know just how good you look. Let me tell you, there is nothing like having other men look at you to make your husband realize what he has."

"You sound like you speak from experience, Amber."

Amber grinned and started walking to another store. The women went in and Amber began selecting bikinis for Jill. The bottoms of the suits were thongs with a small triangle of material in front. The tops didn't look big enough to cover Jill's nipples, let alone her large breasts.

"Amber, I can't wear one of these. I may as well go naked."

"Suit yourself, Jill. I'm going to buy this one for me." Amber held up one of the micro suits for Jill to see.

"I'll get one, but if I feel uncomfortable, I'm going to wear one of the suits I already have." Jill selected a suit and looked at the tiny hot pink garment. "Kyle is going to shit when he sees me in this thing."

"Good, serves him right," Amber said.

Both of them laughed and selected sarongs to go with their new bikinis. They took the items to the checkout and paid for them. Amber and Jill went out to the valet parking and Amber gave the attendant her ticket. The young man pulled Amber's car up to the door and Amber opened the trunk so she and Jill could stow their packages.

Amber pulled away and drove to a small restaurant. She parked and opened her door.

"Time for lunch, Jill. My treat."

Jill went into the restaurant behind Amber and tried to adjust her eyes to the dim light. A woman came over to them and led the two to a table. Jill glanced around and noticed something seemed strange, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

A cute girl came up to the table and asked what Jill and Amber wanted to drink. Amber ordered white wine for each of them and the girl left. When she returned with the drinks, she gave Jill and Amber menus.

"The chicken salad is divine," Amber said. "I'm having a steak."

Jill laughed and said, "Me too, I've been on my diet long enough. It hasn't done any good anyhow."

Amber reached across the table and covered one of Jill's hands with hers.

"Jill, you got into shape because of you, not anyone else. At least I hope that's why you did it. Like I said before, you have to start living for you. How can you expect anyone to love you if you don't love yourself?"

"I did do it for me, Amber, but I did it for Kyle too. I love him more than anything in the world and can't bear the thought of losing him. At this point I'm ready to do whatever it takes to keep him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.