Happy Anniversary Darling - Cover

Happy Anniversary Darling

Copyright© 2004 by sjdwriter

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Celebrating Anniversary with dinner and dance with a twist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

The morning was as normal as every morning getting the children off and Joe leaving for the office. Cleaning up from the night before Nicole was putting everything back in order when she came across the tape of her hypnotic rape by the Thomas Brothers just 3 weeks earlier.

Not remembering the ordeal as being conscious, only by what she seen on the tape she got a strange feeling in her gut. Watching it a few times with Joe and then alone she had mixed feeling about it all. She felt invaded which she was but also felt an erotic feeling about it all.

She did remember the feeling she felt between her legs for days that followed and also the pleasurable pain she felt in her butt. She felt stretched out and soar.

Before putting it away she ran through sections of it and stopping at the part where all three men where taking her at the same time. Slowing the tape down she watched very closely at her expression on her face. If you didn't know she was hypnotize you would think she was enjoying the ordeal. A frightening thought came over her to think the power of hypnosis can do such a thing to her that she would never do under her own control.

Putting the tape in a place where it cannot be found she finished taking care of the house and putting everything in order.

Her neighbor and friend for the years she had lived there was coming over to visit.

Pam had recently had a baby and was finally getting some help from her mother in law to give her some free time and some rest.

Pam's husband Rob was out of town on business, so it was a good time to have his mother over to stay with her.

Looking forward to the company during the day Nicole had a nice lunch prepared for the two of them and then maybe go to the mall and do some shopping.

The door bell rang just as Nicole was finished getting dressed and preparing her makeup.

She opened the door to find Pam a beautiful full figured 28 year old blonde 5'5' 125 pounds of perfect woman standing there with a large envelope in her hand.

"Found this on the doorstep" as she entered the house. Nicole looked surprised that there was an envelope there and Joe missed it when he left. She welcomed Pam into the house and started to open the envelope when the phone rang.

She answered the phone to hear a voice say "good morning how is my slut doing today"?

Nicole was shocked and asked who was it and the voice said "Didn't you get my envelope"?

She immediately opened it to find several pictures of herself in bed naked with three black men.

She was startled and frightened. She hung up the phone and just sat there forgetting that Pam was still in the room. When Pam spoke she snapped back to reality. What's wrong Nicole'?

"Oh nothing Pam," " I'M sorry it was the wrong number come in and sit down."

The women sat and talked for a while then ate lunch, but Nicole was shaken by the phone call and the pictures. What is going on,? she wondered.

After lunch the women left for the mall.

Trying to put the morning episode from her mind and enjoy the day but it was a trying effort.

Spending a good two hours walking through the mall and going in some of the shops looking for bargains they decided to head home.

As they approached the front door Nicole can hear the phone ringing, rushing into answer she was shocked to hear the same voice talking to her. Who is this she questioned. Don't you remember me slut I'M the one with my cock in your mouth. Very shaken now Nicole hung up the phone. Pam again was very confused watching her friend getting very upset with the call.

In a matter of minutes there was a knock on the door and then it opened. The two women standing there in disbelief as three large black men walked into the house.

Before the women can do anything the men grabbed them and threw them onto the couch.

Pam started to cry and Nicole held her close to her.

Leroy the oldest of the brothers took Pam by the arms and stared into her eyes. Standing there with fear in her eyes she stared back. Within a minute Leroy had her walk to the other side of the room as Nicole was fighting of Rondell and Jamal.

Leroy took control and told Nicole not to fight him because he hurt them both. Meanwhile Pam stood in the far side of the room with her hands at her sides staring at Leroy.

Leroy walked up to her and looked her over and remarked what a beautiful girl she was and what a remarkable body she possessed.

Nicole was shouting to leave her alone and leave my house. Jamal hit her and she fell back against Rondell.

Both men began tearing at Nicoles clothing, releasing her breast and pulling off her shorts leaving her in her thong.

Leroy was holding Pam by her shoulders pulling her lips to his. She didn't react as he kissed her and putting his tongue deep into her throat. Leroy pulled up her tank top revealing very large breast held together by a black laced bra. Her deep cleavage showed she had at least 38 D breasts milk white and very large nipples. Unhooking her bra released beautiful round breasts with long nipples that were very erect. As he put his lips to her breast she shuddered and let out a moan.

Sucking one nipple then the other into his mouth she started to respond.

Working his way down to her flat stomach he kneeled in front of her and gently pulled down her shorts. After dropping her shorts to the floor he proceeded to kiss her belly the ran his tongue over her thong to her inner thigh. She gasped and held his head pushing it into her love box.

Pulling off her thong he was facing a very well trimmed pussy with just a strip of hair. Her lips were puffy and already wet.

His hands reached for her butt cheeks and pulled her towards him. Sucking on her clit he entered a finger into her and she let out a load moan.

Still fighting off the other two aggressors Nicole was losing her strength and was submitting to the aggression.

Not giving up though she was screaming for them to stop and leave her house.

Jamal left the couch for a few minutes and came back with some cord and tied Nicole's hands and with her thong pushed into her mouth they laid her on the couch. She was instructed to lie still as they take her friend on an adventure she will never forget.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.