Husbands boss has stable of wives - Cover

Husbands boss has stable of wives

Copyright© 2004 by Sam3323

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband boss takes and uses employees wives to help with his business's and promises promotions for their husbands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex  

As I left my office and was heading home my husband called me franticly on my cell phone. He wanted to know if I had his briefcase in my car by accident. I told him no maybe he left it at work.

What a day this has been and now he loses his briefcase. He must have been nervous because he just recently started this new job and his boss was a very stern middle aged man in his 40's and built like a half back.

He intimidates his help with his rudness and his size. Bob my husband called me back when I was 15 minutes from home and asked if I would pick up his case at his office on my way home. Since it was only minutes away I agreed.

I headed toward the cooperate center where his office was and finally parked the car and walked toward the building. I have never been to his office but I did meet his fellow employees and his boss at a party at the boss's house.

As I entered the building I ran into two of the men who worked with Bob. They looked me over and smiled.

I had on a New gray suit with a skirt that was halfway down my thighs and a see through white blouse and see through white bra on. I guessed as I walked into the air conditioned building that my nipples from my 36C breast were sticking through my blouse.

I kinda blushed thinking about it. They had asked were I was headed because Bob left a couple hours earlier. I told them he left his brief case there and I need to see someone to pick it up.

They smiled and said the only one left in the office is Glenn ( his Boss ). I didn't like that idea at all because the first and last time we met at the party he was to attentive over me.

He commented how pretty I was and loved my long black hair and blue green eyes. He whispered in my ear that my eyes made him hot. I was annoyed at that and walked away never looking at him the remainder of the evening. That was the last I have seen of him and that was a few weekends ago.

Now I have to face him again and I wasn't looking forward to it. I entered the elevator and pressed 11 (his floor). On the way up I was thinking how intelligent this man must have been. He owns this a computer company also an alarm company and another corporation IM not aware of.

Bob said it takes in a lot of international monies.

As the elevator doors opened I walked straight ahead to Glenn's office.I Knocked on the door and no one answered. I turned the door knob and it was opened so I entered but no one was there. I called hello, hello and again no answer. There I see Bob's briefcase on Glenn's desk. I said to myself "good he couldn't wait and left it for me to pick up" As I reached for the case I heard a very deep voice saying "Hello?" I turned and there was Glenn all 230 lbs of him with his shirt off and towel around his neck. He smiled and I noticed how handsome he was when he smiled.

"How are you?" he asked and I said "fine and you?" He said "much better now that you are here."

I thought here it comes again. I said "IM here to pick up Bob's case and I must run."

He said "fine but if you have to run leave the case until you have time to chat."

I had a feeling I knew were this was going. I said "fine may I sit?"

"Of course" he said and pointed to a couch near the door he just entered from.

The door led into a bathroom where he was freshening up. I looked around the room and noticed he missed nothing in decorating. Everything you need is there except a bed and that I really wasn't sure of.

He poured me a drink and said "Manhattan right?" he remembered from the party. I said "yes thank you."

We sat for what seemed a lifetime talking and discussing how Bob can go a long way into his companyy structure as long as everything is done in propere order which will benifit the company and Bob and his family. I knew what he was saying but didn't understand until he moved closer to me and looked me in the eye and said "you have a lot to do with Bobs success."

I felt like I was hit with a board on top of the head. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the lips. I resisted but he is so much stronger, feeling a little weak from having 3 manhattans I started to accept his long kisses and his probing tongue.

I kissed him back and started to feel the heat inside my body. His hand started to feel my tits and worked open my blouse. I helped him not to rip and wrinkle it. He unhooked my bra and my soft 36C tits with erect nipples bouced out to his touch. He started kissing one then the other and kept repeating, "they are gonna love this one."

He said that over and over again everytime he came up for air after sucking my nipples. Reaching under my skirt he found my panties soak and wet with my juices. He knew I was ready and said so.

"Now you need to get me ready" he said. With that he stood and dropped his pants and when he pulled off his boxers a thick 10" cock bounced out inches from my face.

He leaned forward and put it right into my mouth. It was huge and I tasted the precum on the head. It was so sweet and I couldn't wait to taste all of him. He had me hotter than I ever thought I can be with him. First I hated him and now IM liking him more and more.

He put his cock head between my lips and as soon as he leaned forward I opened my mouth to accept him.

He fucked my face and played with my tits as I rubbed his big balls and when I felt him tighten up I put my finger deep into his ass. He shot loud after loud into my throat and I swallowed all I can.

He took his cock from my mouth then shot one last squirt on my face. He looked down and said he loved to squirt a beautiful woman and let them know he's over them.

I felt insulted but yet gratified that I was something to someone other than a wife who is like a mother to her husband.

He said he wanted to fuck me but that will be another time. "I will call you when to be here, and you will be here right?" I said "yes I will if I can."

He looked real stern now and said "you will."

He scared me. As I was leaving he looked at me and said "they are going to love you."

He never said what he means.

The day after I left Glenns office he called me at my office and told me to be at his office again today at 5. I told him I had an appointoment and I couldn't make it.

He said "be here" and hung up.

I was so angry that I wanted to call him back and tell him off. Then I had thoughts of how much I enjoyed sucking his cock the day before and started to get all wet again. I didn't have an appointment but I didn't want to jump for him either.

After work that day I stopped at the lounge next to my office to have a drink and relax before I have to go to Glenn's office.

IM sure he wanted to fool around with me again but IM not going to give in that easy.

I arrived at his office at 5:30 and I as walked in he cursed me and said "When I tell you at 5 you be here at five and don't give me any excuses bitch."

"You belong to me and you will obey." I wanted to tell him to go to hell but I looked him in the eye and said "IM sorry I won't do it again." He said "I know you won't."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone sitting on his couch it was a woman. Glenn walked up to me and said "Andrea I want you to meet Vivian, her husband is V.P. of Sales here" Then to Vivian he said "Andrea's husband in in our accounting office."

She rose up and said hello.

She was tall very pretty blonde hair and long legs. Glenn had me sit down next to Vivian and started to explain our roles. "We are going to a party Friday night and you two are going to be my Hostess's". "Don't worry about your husbands, they will be working in my other office." "They will find out Thursday that they have a weekend assignment and that will free the two of you up." "They will be compensated for it he added thanks to the both of you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.