Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 6: Week 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Week 3 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

My third week as a toilet slave began, as usual, with a rush of naked women scrambling around me as I lay on my back in their special bathroom with my face framed in a toilet seat and most of my body hidden in an alcove behind the wall. Just a routine occurrence in the daily life of a toilet slave.

Little chatting occurred in the bathroom that morning. Everyone was somber. I even said, "Thank you, Mistress so-and-so, for letting me drink your pee, and eat your shit, and suck down your boyfriend's spunk, and lick your bloody pussies clean, and swallow the crap from your ass-cracks and bellybuttons, and eat your finger- and toenail clippings, and eat your haircut trimmings, and suck your boogers off your fingers, and whatever other disgusting things from your bodies that you feed me," in a hushed whisper.

I had to admit I'd miss Julie too. That wild night of sex when she brought me home to recruit me to be their toilet slave was the wildest sex I ever had. And the way things were going, the wildest sex I'll ever have, if I ever have sex again at all.

Laurie sat on me one time and peed while picking at something on her hand. As I watched, I saw she had some kind of blister, and she was picking the scab off. Ewwww! How could she do that? Then she lifted up and dropped the scab into my mouth. No surprise there. But then she held her hand over my mouth and squeezed the yellow pus into my mouth. I guess it's a good thing that they still give me a daily antibiotic.

The somber mood remained all week. They all stayed home from work on Wednesday for the funeral.

That night, Laurie sat on me without peeing and said, "We talked forever about what to do with Julie's ashes."

"Oh? What would Mistress Julie have wanted, Mistress Laurie?"

"We know you had something special with Julie, even if just for a moment, so we decided to give them to you."

"Oh?" I said as tears welled up. Despite how she had changed after I became their toilet slave, Julie and I had spent a wonderful night together making love. She still meant something to me. "Thank you! I..."

Laurie held out a large metal canister for me to see, ripped one end off with a can opener, and said, "Open up!"

Oh crap! No!

She pinched my nose and poured some of Julie's ashes into my mouth when I gasped for a breath. They tasted bitter, and burned going down my throat. Inside that sealed container since the funeral that afternoon, they were still warm. She pinched my nose and poured more. It took nearly a half-hour of that for me to consume all of Julie's ashes.

As the week went on, I sensed that I was a bit hungrier. Maybe it was because I was being fed less than before. With one less pussy and asshole feeding me, my diet had been decreased by 1/5th.

Other than that, everything seemed to be back to normal the following week. Laurie's boyfriend stayed over the weekend, of course, and I had to clean his spunk from her pussy on Friday and Saturday nights.

Darcie's shit was still syrupy and stinky. Francesca cleaned out her bellybutton and trimmed her finger- and toenails Saturday evening. I was so glad that she didn't scratch the gunk out from her ass crack and feed it to me like Darcie did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.