Warden's Domain - Cover

Warden's Domain

Copyright© 2004 by Robber Baron

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - With the permission of GoldenMage, this is a story in the Wizard's Realm Universe by another author. If you aren't familiar with that universe, you might want to take a look at it to help understand where this story starts; just after the plague strikes. No sex in the first couple of chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The path was illuminated, low voltage lights close to the ground making it easy to find his way to Hacienda Colcon, brighter lights highlighting flowers and trees. As he walked, Matt thought about the potentially deadly error he made in overlooking the danger the enemy might outflank their defenses by coming through the shallow water. He considered whether there was anything else he might have overlooked, deciding he had done the best he could, and with an ease developed through years of making decisions and accepting the consequences, he put it out of his mind.

At the front door of the hacienda, he knocked, and receiving no answer, knocked again. He was just reaching for the door handle, hoping it was unlocked as he didn't yet have a key, when the door was opened from inside by Ronnie, Bree waiting beside and a little behind her.

As he entered, Bree came into his arms. "We've been waiting for you, Matt," she said kissing his neck while Ronnie closed and locked the door. Then Ronnie was pressing her lush body to his other side. He kissed Bree's mouth briefly, enjoying a taste of her tongue, before kissing Ronnie, their tongues too, touching for a moment.

Letting his eyes roam over his girls, "You two are so beautiful," he said, his voice low.

"Guess you forgot how good we can look," Bree said, moving back to pirouette in front of him, followed by Ronnie slowly turning before him, both girls displaying themselves to their man.

"You're so beautiful," Matt repeated, unable to think of any other words to describe them. And they were beautiful, their natural beauty enhanced by subtle makeup, their hair carefully arranged. Ronnie was wearing a long, diaphanous, nearly transparent, black nightgown, her dark pink nipples and the thin shadow of her pubic hair clearly visible through the sheer material.

In contrast, Bree was wearing a short - just reaching the tops of her thighs - white silk nightie, making her look almost virginal, her pointy little breasts pushing out the front of the smooth fabric. As she spun around in front of him, Matt saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Both girls had on high-heel slippers, stretching and shaping their legs, projecting out their firm butts.

Moving closer, an arm around each girl's waist, "Let's go to the bedroom," Matt said.

Walking with him, "We've got a surprise for you. You're gonna have such a good time," Bree giggled.

"You beautiful girls waiting for me is surprise enough," Matt said, hugging his girls to him as they paused by the bedroom door, his left hand sliding down below the hem of her nightie to caress Bree's round butt, while with his right hand he fondled Ronnie's heavy breast through the thin fabric of her gown.

As they walked into the bedroom through the half-open door, he saw a silver ice bucket containing a bottle of champagne. "You like champagne, don't you?" Bree asked.

Laughing, "Sure, but we've gotta watch it. Can't drink too much tonight," he said, realizing the effect of the wine he had with dinner had already dissipated.

"Will you open it?" Ronnie asked, handing him the towel-wrapped bottle.

Carefully, Matt started twisting open the little cage over the cork. At his request, Ronnie got another towel for him to hold over the cork as he eased it out. After a few seconds, with a soft pop, the cork was out, and Matt was pouring wine into three tulip glass.

"Where's the cork?" Bree asked.

"Here," Matt said, showing it to her.

"But... but isn't it supposed to shoot out across the room?"

"That's only in the movies," he chuckled.

"Matt did it the right way," Ronnie laughed, taking the glass of champagne as he handed her.

"I didn't know that. Matt, you're so smart," Bree said smiling, taking a glass of wine.

As they sipped the bubbly wine, Matt pulled his girls to him. Sitting on the chaise, one girl on either side, he kissed Bree deeply, then turned to Ronnie, kissing her mouth, sucking her tongue while with his hard fingers he squeezed her big breasts through the fabric of her gown, pulled her stiffening nipples.

Bree pressed her face against his chest, breathing in his manly scent, Ronnie had her face in the crook of his neck, moaning, gasping softly as Matt continued playing with those big tits he loved so much.

"The champagne was a great surprise," he said softly. "But I think I need you to take care of that problem I had from before... in the bath. It seems to have become an even bigger problem."

"Matt, that wasn't the surprise," Bree said, sitting up. "At least not the whole surprise."

Ronnie, almost reluctantly sitting straighter, moved a little away from Matt. "I'll get the rest," she said standing, moving toward the closed bedroom door.

"Wait," Matt said. "I want you two now. Forget about... "

"Matt, don't worry," Bree laughed as Ronnie left the room, closing the door behind her. "I know you're just gonna love your surprise."

When the door opened again, Matt's hand was under the hem of Bree's nightie caressing her round buttocks and moistening labia, she kissing his neck while making soft cooing sounds. His cock was painfully hard, extending beyond his boxers, pressing against his pants leg, the precum leaking out of his urethra making a dark spot on the khaki fabric.

Ronnie came in the door, a big smile on her face. "Here's your surprise, Matt," she said, turning to watch as Marina, Lisa and Christine entered, then knelt in front of him.

"What... what's this?" he asked, quickly moving his hand from Bree, sitting up, trying to keep his eyes from focusing on the three beautiful young women kneeling so submissively before him.

Like Ronnie and Bree, they were wearing negligees. Marina had on a short silk robe tied with a sash around the waist, and from what he could see through her deep cleavage, probably nothing else. To Marina's right was Lisa, wearing a white shorty nightgown, the dark areolas tipping her big breasts clearly visible through the nearly transparent fabric. On Marina's other side was Christine, wearing a long, black nightgown, similar to Ronnie's, and just as revealing.

As Ronnie came to stand next to Matt, "So, what's goin on?" he asked, looking at each of the kneeling girls.

Marina looked up into Matt's face, then lowered her eyes as he returned her gaze. "We know you have a special relationship with Ronnie and Bree. But we... we hope that you could find a place in your life for us, for Lisa and Christine and me. We understand you don't know us or feel for us like you do them. But we just want to be with you, to be part of your life, to... to serve you however you want, in any way a woman can serve a man for however long you want us. And... and we hope that as you come to know us better, after a while, you will want us to belong to you like Ronnie and Bree belong to you."

He stared hard at Marina, then Lisa and Christine. "So you want to serve me and be my women, and you want to... to have sex with me?"

"Yes, we want to serve you, to... to let us give you pleasure, however you want," Marina answered. "And to serve you in other ways, to care for you and to... to be allowed to love you."

Lisa boldly returning his stare answered, "We want to belong to you and to serve you."

As his eyes shifted to her, Christine quietly answered, "Yes sir," her eyes looking at him before again looking down at the floor.

Turning to Ronnie, who was now sitting next to him, "Is this what you want?"

Her big eyes looking into his face, "Yes, Matt. Look at the situation, there are two hundred women and four men. If I could, I would want to have you just for myself, or just for Bree and me, but that isn't possible. And I... I know you're too much man for just the two of us to hope to keep only for ourselves."

Turning to his other side, he looked at Bree as she looked at him with her big blue eyes. Without the question being asked, she said. "It's like Ronnie said, you're too big a man for us to keep to ourselves." Looking down at the bulge in his pants, she smiled for a second, before continuing. "Besides, you deserve it, you're our leader, our ruler, and they want to serve you, and you deserve to have them, if you want. Ronnie and I love you enough to share you. So go ahead, I know you want them, but don't forget about Ronnie and me."

"Matt, that's right," Ronnie added. "Please make sure you don't neglect us." Touching his leg, "We need your love too."

Bree kissing his cheek laughed, "Just so you take care of us."

He knew that Ronnie and Bree must have worked this out beforehand with the three girls - his girls - if he agreed. He couldn't deny he wanted them, but he was reluctant to endanger his relationship with Ronnie and Bree.

"It's okay," Ronnie said, touching his chest. "You can have them and you can have us too."

"Uhh, should we go..." he started to say.

Bree giggled, "You can have all of us here, all of us together."

"Isn't that a male fantasy?" Ronnie laughed. "Having a harem, having sex with a lot of girls at the same time?"

"Go ahead," Bree said, gently pushing against his shoulder. "We don't mind. Just make sure you save some for us... for Ronnie and me. Remember, we're still your main girls."

Matt stood, looking down at the three kneeling girls. "All right, I agree," he said, his voice husky. "I accept you as my servants, and I promise I'll take care of you, protect you, and love you as much as I can. Ronnie and Bree will be my... uhh... my consorts. If in the future I come to feel for you, any of you, like I feel for them, and you feel the same, then you may also become consorts."

He reached down taking Marina's hands, pulling her to him. Then she was in his arms, her lips on his, her tongue tangling with his, her body tight to his as her hands held onto his hard shoulders. As they parted from their kiss, he pulled Lisa and Christine to him, kissing one and then the other, all three voicing soft sounds of desire as they pressed their lush bodies against the man they were so happily giving themselves to.

Behind him he felt Bree and Ronnie touching his back, his shoulders, softly kissing the back of his neck. Suddenly, Marina and Lisa were at his feet again, both pressing their faces to his pants, breathing in his pheromone-rich scent. He looked at Christine, still in his arms, her eyes closed, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled deeply. He touched her breasts, large, firm, capped by small pink nipples, visible through the fabric of her gown.

As he gently squeezed her full breasts, Christine's eyes opened and she looked down at what his fingers were doing. "Umm, I like that," she whispered. "Do you like them... my breasts?"

Moving his hands to encompass each of her firm breasts, "I love them, they're beautiful." Then, "What... ?" he exclaimed as Marina and Lisa working together opened his belt, undid his fly and laughing pulled down his pants and shorts together, his erect cock popping up before their faces.

"Ohh... so big," Marina said, her fingers stroking his shaft, touching the thick precum oozing out of him. Then she was sliding back his foreskin, pressing her lips to the broad cockhead, sucking, licking while her soft fingers stroked his hard shaft.

Behind him, Ronnie and Bree were guiding him to sit on the chaise, while Christine slipped down the straps of her gown, baring her breasts, pulling his head to her, sighing as she felt his lips on her pink nipples.

"Isn't Matt's cock beautiful?" Bree said softly as Marina pulled her mouth away to catch her breath.

Marina smiled at Bree, then looked down at the erect organ before her. "It is beautiful, and so big."

"I love it," Bree said softly.

"I never knew... it's so beautiful... so big," Lisa, said, her fingers on the hard shaft, taking it as Marina released her hold. Then Lisa's lips were on him, sucking, her fingers stroking, caressing, while Marina kissed, licked his thighs, the base of his shaft, caressed his balls.

Ronnie reached around Matt unbuttoning his shirt, then it was off and he was sitting there on the side of the chaise, his pants and shorts around his ankles, his chest bare, kissing and sucking and caressing Christine's engorged nipples while Lisa sucked his cock, trying to cram more of him in with each downward plunge of her mouth.

Moving his mouth from Christine's breast, "Come on, let's go to bed," he said his voice husky. "I want you, NOW." Turning to Ronnie and Bree, "All of you."

Quickly, Marina and Lisa removed his sandals and socks, he stepped out of his pants and shorts, then he was on the super-king size bed, his back, supported by pillows piled against the padded headboard, his legs splayed out in front of him, his cock a pillar of hard flesh rising from his groin.

Bree brought him a glass of chilled champagne. Smiling as he emptied the glass, "See, I told you you'd like your surprise," she said with a laugh as he swallowed the cool liquid.

His blue eyes sparkling, Matt handed her the empty glass and without warning he grabbed her, his strong arms crushing her to his chest, his mouth on her neck kissing, sucking, making a small love mark. "Oh Matt," Bree cried.

Finally, he pulled away saying, "Yeah, great surprise. Many more like this and I'll be a dead man."

"You can handle a lot more girls," Ronnie said, climbing onto the other side of the bed, kneeling next to him. "You can handle as many as you want."

As he pulled Ronnie to him, kissing her deeply, Marina crawled up the bed from the foot, her heavy breasts swaying inside her nearly open robe. Lying between his legs, her eyes on his face, she held his hard shaft in the fingers of both hands and slowly slid her lips over the fat, shiny head. Lower and lower she moved her mouth down his cock, Matt watching as her lips stretching wide, more and more of his hard length disappeared inside her. They all were quiet, everyone staring fascinated as she took his full length inside her mouth and throat.

With his cockhead in Marina's throat, her tongue sliding over his shaft, her soft fingers caressing his balls, Matt groaned, "God... Oh GOD, that's good."

Slowly, her hands caressing his cockshaft slick with her saliva, inhaling deeply through her nose she slid up, giving the fat, purple head a long, deep kiss, her tongue pressing into his slit. She pulled her mouth off him, breathing hard, almost panting as her tongue licked at the thick precum bubbling out of his urethra, flowing over his cockhead.

"How can you... ?" Bree asked, her voice a loud whisper.

Marina, still licking, looked up, her eyes on Matt's face. "I didn't know if I could. Matt, you're so big, I didn't think I could do it." Licking, tasting him, "Umm, I love it, it makes me so horny." Then she plunged down again, stroking her mouth over his hard length, down... up... down, then down and down again until once more his cock was buried in her throat while Matt gasped his pleasure.

Now his hands were on her head, his fingers tangled in her soft hair as he guided the movements of her mouth and lips and tongue over his rigid length - up, down lower, then Down... DOWN, forcing her to take him even deeper. Marina's fingers were on his balls, stroking, and then sliding beneath him to stroke, massage his perineum.

He saw her move her left hand from his cock, sliding it underneath her between her legs, then she was moaning around him as she fingered herself while sucking his hard cock. She slid her mouth up, then with a throaty grunt moved down, all the way down, taking him deep, his strong hands on her head forcing his full length into her. "Ahh... Uhh... God... Yes... Suck... SUCK IT," he gasped as his cock began jetting wave after wave of thick cum down Marina's throat.

The others could hear Marina's moans mixed with gurgling sounds as she swallowed again and again the thick semen pouring down her throat. His hands relaxed their grip on her head, but Marina kept him inside her mouth, murmuring softly as she continued sucking, stroking with her tongue his now half-hard cock. She pulled up, her heavy-lidded eyes looking up into his face, "That was good," she whispered, then her tongue extending again, she lapped at the semen coating his crown.

"Did you come?" Matt asked.

Looking at him as she continued licking, "Yes, it was good, but I want... "

He laughed, "Yeah you want more. You'll get more, but first... "

Matt looked at the five girls surrounding him. It was clear they were all in a state of high sexual arousal. Though he didn't yet understand the reason, it was from the effect of his pheromones filling the room. Somehow he knew that inside himself he had the power to satisfy all of these girls, his girls, and more if he wanted, and take for himself all the pleasure they could give.

On either side, even with his head, Bree and Ronnie were touching him constantly, bending close to kiss him. Kneeling on his right side, level with his crotch was Lisa. Her eyes half closed, the top of her nightie pulled down, one of her hands caressing her large breasts, moving from one to the other, while her other hand was at his thigh, touching, caressing, her long fingers tracing the hard muscles. Her eyes opening, she looked into Matt's face her lips forming a small, secret smile. Suddenly bending forward, she began kissing, licking the base of his cock, dampening the wiry pubic hair with her saliva.

Marina was still between his legs, her legs curled under her as she softly sucked on his fat cockhead, her fingers stroking his once again hard shaft. To his left, with one leg on the bed and the other on the floor, her back straight was Christine, her dark eyes on his face, her bare bosom rising and falling with her heavy breathing as with both her hands, she rubbed the silk of her gown over her crotch, over her thighs, then behind, rubbing, squeezing her firm buttocks.

His eyes staring back at her, Matt gestured at Christine with his hand. Without her eyes leaving his, she moved her leg from the bed and with a quick movement of her hands allowed her nightgown to slip from her hips, falling to the floor, leaving her standing nude before him.

Matt's eyes wandered over Christine's naked body, very slender - almost girlish - with large, surprisingly firm breasts (due to her youth, he guessed). Her waist so slim it looked like he could span it with his two hands, leading to womanly hips and a beautiful round derriere. He looked at her face, noticing her dark eyes with a slight epicanthic fold, her pointed chin, high cheekbones, her hair just reaching to the top of her bosom, black with a scarcely noticeable red cast, straight except for a soft wave.

Staring again into Christine's dark eyes, "How old are you?" he asked.

"Twenty-one, sir," she said softly.

Matt gestured with his hand. Without a word, her eyes still staring into his, Christine slowly climbed onto the bed. Marina moved aside as Christine knelt at Matt's waist, her gaze moving to the erect organ thrusting up from his groin, throbbing with the force of the blood rushing through it, the fat, purple head shiny with precum.

Kneeling next to him, she reached out her hand, tentatively touching the viscous fluid coating his cockhead, then both her hands were sliding over his hard shaft, stroking him as she bent forward, inhaling his virile scent. "Oh, Señor," she panted, her tongue flicking out, tasting him. Her mouth opening wide, she moved her head lower and lower, until her smooth lips were sliding over his broad cockhead, her tongue-tip pressing against his slit urethra.

His hands on her head, pulling her up, away from his erect organ, he gasped, "Come on, I want in you, in your pussy... in your vagina NOW!"

"Oh yes sir," she said crawling over him, straddling her long legs over his crotch. "Like this?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, like this," Matt said, looking at the lovely young dancer crouching over him. He looked at her pubis, bare except for a small tuft of lighter color hair at the top. Her labia were swollen, glistening with her juices. Moving over him, she made a soft sound in her throat, and he realized that already she was ready for him.

He touched her, gently caressing the swollen labia, circling the still-hidden clitoris, hearing her gasp, moan her desire, then seeing the tiny bud appearing for him. "Ohh, sir... please," she cried.

"Come on," he said moving his hands to her hips, pulling her to him.

Slowly, she moved lower, reaching between her legs, seeking his hard organ. Unable to encircle the thick shaft with the fingers of one hand, she guided his hard organ to her. His hands tightened their hold on her hips as with a grunt he thrust up, pressing his cockhead to her swollen, slick labia. "Ohh, sir," she gasped shifting above him, canting her hips, and then she felt him sliding into her. "Oh... yes... yes, sir," she cried as she felt herself penetrated, felt herself opening for him more than she had ever been opened before.

She was above him, not all his length in her yet, slowly rolling her hips, moaning softly at the voluptuous sensations the huge organ was creating in her tight vagina. He looked at her, smiling, "Call me Matt, or something besides 'sir' when we're like this, making love."

Smiling back, "Gladly, Matt mi amor. That means 'my love' in English."

His hands moving to fondle her beautiful breasts, pinching the small pink nipples. "I know," he said. "And you are my love," moving his hands to pull her down to him, kissing her deeply, their tongues moving together, until they broke the kiss, both panting.

As Christine straightened herself above him, smiling with joy and pride, "We're your loves, too," Bree said her arms winding around Matt's neck, kissing his ear.

He turned to Bree, their lips meeting, their tongues dancing together. As they parted, "You're all my loves, and all my lovers," he said, looking at the beautiful females surrounding him. "Now Christine, it's time for you to love me... and Fuck me... NOW!" he said, thrusting up, forcing himself deep into her interior, his hands tight on her hips pulling her to him.

"Oh... Ohh... OHH, Matt mi amor," she cried, feeling his rigid organ driving into her, spreading the sensitive tissues of her slick vagina, his curved shaft forcing the fat head against her G-spot, and then as his cockhead butted her cervix, feeling the deep orgasm flowing through her being. She stayed like that her eyes half open, barely moving, rolling her hips over him, relishing the sensation of his cock moving over her cervix, her vagina trembling over his hardness, as she panted, moaned softly through her orgasm.

Lowering herself on him, rolling her breasts on his hard chest, the coarse hair stimulating her sensitive nipples, "Oh Matt, mi amor, that was so... so delightful." Then she was kissing him, his face, the corner of his mouth, until he hugged her tight to him, pressing his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply.

His big hands were moving over her back, touching her slim waist, cupping her buttcheeks. "Now I'm gonna fuck you, fuck you hard," Matt said, grasping even more tightly the beautiful young dancer's firm butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.