Warden's Domain
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Robber Baron

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - With the permission of GoldenMage, this is a story in the Wizard's Realm Universe by another author. If you aren't familiar with that universe, you might want to take a look at it to help understand where this story starts; just after the plague strikes. No sex in the first couple of chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They hurried out to the foyer. Marina in the lead pushed the button for the elevator, luckily it was still on their floor, then she held the door open. As they entered, Angelina quickly said something in Spanish to Mike's "lovelies" who disappeared into his suite. Then to Matt in English, "Señor, can you wait a moment? I might need my medical bag." In seconds, one of the pretty teens brought out the big, black bag, handing it to the nurse with a quick adios as the door closed.

When they started moving down, Matt looked at his watch. "Is this the only elevator to the penthouse?" he asked Marina.

She nodded. "Yes, that's why it's so large. It serves as a freight elevator too."

"They didn't say anyone was hurt," Mike said. "But we better find out what happened as soon as possible, in case we need to take precautions. We're lucky you're here, Comandante. It's good to have someone with military training in charge."

Again, Matt wondered why everyone assumed he was in charge.

At Mike's words Bree, on his left, moved closer, holding onto his arm, turning her head to look up into his face. While Ronnie on his other side, pressed her soft bosom to him, both girls apparently asserting their relationship with the leader. Turning to see the worshipful look on Bree's face, his arm moving to encircle Ronnie's waist, pulling her closer. Well, I guess there are compensations for being in charge, Matt thought.

Marina turned to smile at Matt for a moment, her eyes on his face. "Yes, we're all very lucky you arrived today, sir."

Finally, they reached the ground floor. Matt moved his arm from Bree's grasp to look at his watch. It had taken over two minutes to come down from the penthouse, and that was without stopping at any other floors.

In the hotel lobby, they saw a crowd gathered around a sofa where two women were seated. As Matt and his group approached, Terri Metz who was sitting next to the women, stood up and faced them, the two women also standing. Within seconds, José, accompanied by his three girls, joined the group.

"They're not hurt," Terri said to Matt.

"That's good," Matt extending his hand to the older woman, "I'm Matt Warden."

"Jenna Dare," she answered, her voice a little shaky. "And this is Rebecca Rivera."

"Call me Becky, please, sir," she said, her voice a little shaky.

"You sure you're not hurt?" Matt asked, looking at them.

Jenna, smiling weakly, "No, just shook up a little, but they got the spare on our jeep."

"Major Warden is a retired US Marine," Mike said. "He'll be in charge now."

"That's good to know," Jenna said, doing a little better now at producing a smile for Matt.

Angelina opened her medical bag, handing a pill to each of the girls. "They're valium, they'll help to calm you." At Matt's gesture, the girls sat down again and swallowed the pills taking some water from the table.

The others took seats around them. Matt looked into each girl's face, asking, "Are you ready to talk about it?" They smiled, sat back, and together began telling what happened.

They were searching for survivors, driving inland. They would stop at every settlement, sound the horn, and Becky, who is Puerto Rican and speaks Spanish, though with a different accent, would use the loud speaker to try to coax any survivors to come out. They weren't able to find any survivors, but after they had gone a little less than a hundred kilometers, they saw the way ahead blocked by two trucks stopped crosswise on the road.

Jenna looked at Matt, "I was driving, and I should've known that was trouble and right away turned around and come back."

"You didn't know," Becky said. "And we agreed we needed to find out what it was."

"So, I slowed down and drove nearer to the road block," Jenna continued. "I think they must not have been paying attention because we were pretty close before anyone even noticed we were there."

Becky continued the story. "It was a young girl - maybe sixteen or seventeen - and she had a gun, a rifle. She stood up in the back of the truck and pointed the rifle and told us to stop."

"We didn't know what else to do," Jenna said, tears in her eyes. "So we stopped."

Becky stared into Matt's face. "We were scared." Then, with a weak smile, "We never had a gun pointed at us."

Matt smiled back, first at Becky, then at Jenna. "You did the right thing. There was nothing else you could do."

"We had to wait a while, about a half-hour, before a man came driving up behind the barrier," Becky said.

"There was another girl too, about the same age," Jenna added. "She got in the truck too and watched us, but she didn't have a gun. Or if she did, she didn't show it."

Becky looked at Matt, her dark eyes on his face, then looked down as he returned her gaze. "The man stood in the truck with the two girls. He said he was a police officer and that he was part of the new government, the new government of Mexico. He said we should join them, they knew about us here at the hotel and they would be coming here to take over."

"We told him we weren't interested," Jenna said. "He didn't like that and seemed to go kinda crazy. Then he pulled out his pistol and started waving it around and shouting at us."

"He was saying crazy things like we belonged to him and we were his slaves and he would shoot us and come get us if we tried to get away," Becky interrupted.

"That's when I finally got some sense," Jenna said. "I started the jeep, threw it into reverse, turned around and took off as fast as I could."

Becky smiled. "The girl with the rifle wasn't paying attention to us, she was watching the cop go crazy. So when we took off, she didn't know what to do."

"So, it was the cop who shot at us with his pistol, but all he got was the spare," Jenna added.

Matt smiled at that. "Can you show me? Do you feel up to it?"

"Yes sir," Jenna said, smiling. "We're a lot better now."

"That's right," Becky said, her eyes on Matt. "We feel better just knowing you're in charge."

Bree put her arm around his shoulder. "Matt will handle that cop."

He turned, smiling, looking into her bright eyes. "First we've got to find out how many of them there are and what they want. But now, I want to see the jeep."

They walked out the big, wide-open hotel entrance, a small crowd of women standing there, staring at the jeep. It was parked in front, under the cantilevered awning, and off to the side was Mike's tank truck, still running, still clattering. "Forgot about that," Mike said, hurrying over to the truck, turning off the ignition, then returning to the group gathered around jeep.

"Yeah, they got the tire," Matt said, looking at the bullet holes in both walls of the spare on the back of the jeep. "And they almost got you, too, Becky," pointing where a bullet grazed the jeep's body. "This is where you were, wasn't it? In the passenger seat?"

"Oh my god," she cried, staring at the mark from the bullet just inches from where she was sitting. Suddenly trembling uncontrollably, she turned to the big ex-Marine, pressing her face to his chest.

Matt's strong arms were around Becky, holding her loosely, comforting her. Terri and Jenna each put an arm around one of her shoulders, comforting her, waiting for her to grow calmer. Soon, she turned her head up, looking into Matt's face, blinking away tears. "I think I'm okay now, thanks."

As Becky moved back, still with the other women's arms around her shoulders, Matt looked over the people gathered around. "Okay, we need some lookouts and guards posted. We've got our weapons, AR-15s, in the Land Rover. Mike do you know about six or seven people who are reliable and can handle a gun?"

"Yes sir," the big engineer said, smiling broadly.

"Jenna, Becky, Marina, Terri, Steve and José, we're going to have a kind of council and talk over what we're gonna do about this," Matt ordered. "We'll meet in that dining room we had lunch in. You wait there while Mike and I survey our position." He looked at the crowd gathered round the jeep. "The rest can go for now. We'll contact you if we need you."

Marina looked at Matt. "Do you think there's danger they might come here?"

He turned to her, then to the others gathered around him. "I don't know, but it's better to be ready in case something happens."

Bree with a little shiver, grabbed his arm, comforting herself, holding it tight to her chest. "Matt knows what to do, don't worry," she said. Then to Matt, "While you're having your meeting, can we, Ronnie and me, move our things into the penthouse?"

Looking into her eyes, "No, I'm sorry, baby, but I can't be staying somewhere it'll take me two minutes to get down here if there's an emergency. Or who knows how long it would take to come down the stairs if the elevator's not working. We'll just have to get a suite on one of the lower floors."

The pout starting to form on Bree's face disappeared when Ronnie said, "You're in charge, Matt, so we've got to follow whatever you decide." Turning to Marina, "Can you arrange one of the free suites for us?"

"I can do that," she said looking from Matt to Lisa and Christine. "But why don't you take Hacienda Colcon? It's as luxurious as the penthouse, just a little smaller, and you'll be right here at ground level. We, Christine and Lisa and me, we can find another suite, there's lots of empty rooms available. And it won't take long for us to move."

Ronnie looked at Marina, then at Lisa and Christine. "All of you shouldn't have to move, we don't need the whole hacienda. We could just take one of the rooms, and you guys can stay there. Instead of moving all your things, just one of you can move in with one of the others and share a bedroom." Turning to Matt, "What do you think?"

Matt smiled at all five girls. "Makes sense to me. Can't say I mind sharing quarters with three more beautiful ladies." Wondering what might happen with such a living arrangement.

Marina looked from Matt to the others. "If it's okay with you, Matt..." Seeing his nod, then turning to Lisa and Christine, "Okay, you can move my things into Lisa's room. Then you can take Ronnie and Bree shopping."

"Shopping!?" Bree and Ronnie said almost simultaneously.

Marina smiled. "Yes, at the hotel we have several shops carrying high value merchandise. Mostly for ladies, jewelry, high fashion clothing, bikinis, negligees. I keep the shops locked except when we need something. Lisa knows where the keys are, and you two can have anything you'd like."

"That's for me. I didn't think I'd ever get to go shopping again. Come on let's get Marina's things moved," Bree said, heading for the hotel, Lisa and Christine following.

As Ronnie left, she said to Matt, "Don't worry, I'll make sure we don't take more than we can carry."

"All right, the rest of you get ready for our meeting while Mike and I do our survey," Matt ordered.

With a smile and a "Yes, sir," from Marina, they went into the hotel. Matt and Mike headed toward the stone wall that separated the peninsula the hotel was located on from the mainland. While they walked along the wall, "How high's the wall," Matt asked.

"It's two and a half meters, with barbed wire on top. It's to keep out thieves and other undesirables."

Matt looked along the wall, "How many gates?"

"There are three entrances, the main entrance you came through, the service entrance, and the one by the boat basin. The service entrance and the entrance at the boat basin have metal gates that can be locked."

"But not the main entrance?"

"We have a chain," Mike said. "Usually, that is before the plague, we had guards there day and night. The men, the guards, they all died with the plague. Something you might not know, sir, but there are security lights all around the hotel, on the wall, on all the open areas and the paths."

Matt paused, his eyes on Mike, staring at him for a moment. "Okay, let's get those gates locked, with an armed guard at each gate. Get some big, solid vehicles to block the main gate with two guards there, then a guard at each end of the wall, and a lookout on one of the verandas, on about the fourth floor."

"Yes sir," Mike said. "I'll get started right away."

The big ex-Marine smiled. "As soon as that's done, join the meeting in the small dining room."

"Yes comandante," he said, hurrying away.

Now we can get our meeting going, Matt thought, starting for the small dining room.

They were all sitting at a big table with pads of paper and pens and water bottles at every seat. As he entered, they all stood, Marina pointing to Matt's chair at the head of the table. As he took his seat, the others cautiously, tentatively, as though awaiting his permission, reseated themselves.

"What've you been talking about?" Matt asked.

Marina answered: "They've, been telling us about what happened," nodding her head at Jenna and Becky.

"Okay," Matt said. "But first tell me how you ended up here."

Jenna said, "Okay, I'll start." She was about thirty, Matt guessed, with shoulder length, dishwater blonde hair. Her busty shape was obvious from the red t-shirt and khaki shorts she was wearing. "I was filming some background for our travel show on the E-Channel."

"Jenna's an actress," Steve interrupted.

"Well, I was trying," she continued. "Unfortunately, things weren't going too well. I lost my series, so I took this job as a host... hostess for this program hoping it might help jump-start my career again. Becky, the producer, Ron my co-host and I were down here, like I said, filming when the plague hit. Ron got the plague, but didn't make it."

Matt turned to Becky, smiling. "You look kinda young to be a producer."

Her dark eyes flashing at him. "I'm twenty-one." Then, her bright smile appearing against the tan of her face, "Actually, I'm more like a producer in training, more of a camera-person. I think I was chosen partly because I speak Spanish." Her hair was dark, very curly - almost kinky, long, but tied in a pony-tail now. Like Jenna, she was wearing a t-shirt - white - with denim cargo shorts. "I guess we're just lucky to have survived, and to have you here, sir, to watch out for us," she said, smiling at Matt. As he looked back at her, a blush began spreading over her face, then she looked down at the table.

"Okay," Matt said. "If you can, I'd like you to give me more information about what happened at the roadblock."

Unfortunately, there was little more they could tell him about the group that attacked them. "I don't think they're in control of the state capital because the man was able to get there so quick," Becky said. "Maybe he just came from the next big town up the road."

"That's Granito, the distance is about right," Marina said. "It's a lot bigger than San Carmena. If they're police officers, that makes sense cause there's a local police headquarters there."

One of the teen-age girls who brought the message to them in the penthouse came running in. Her dark eyes flashed at Matt for a moment, then she started speaking in Spanish so quickly Matt couldn't follow. "This is Eva, one of Mike's girls," Marina said. "She said Mike told her to notify us that if we hear some gunshots it's from the guards practicing with your AR-15s."

"Okay, thanks Eva," Matt said in English. She seemed to understand because with a quick "Adios, Señor" and a shy smile, she ran out of the room.

Within seconds, they heard the sound of gunfire in the distance. "They must be shooting into the bay," Marina said.

"Besides the weapons we brought, are there any other guns at the hotel?" Matt asked.

"I think the only guns we've got are just for target shooting," Marina said.

Steve looked at Matt. "I can help with guard duty. I know how to shoot, and my mom and Kelly too."

"That's right," Terri said. "But it was only target shooting, not even hunting. I... I don't know if I could shoot a human being."

Matt looked at her, smiling just a little. "Thanks for being so honest, but we all might have to kill. You might have to kill to protect yourself, or your children, or other members of our community."

"I... I understand," she said, her voice low, her eyes on his face. "If it's necessary I... I can do it." A resolve Matt wasn't entirely sure she would be able to live up to.

Marina looked at Terri, then at Matt. "After what they did to Jenna and Becky, I know I can kill them."

"Me too," Jenna said, a grim smile on her face.

"I'll kill them, I'll be happy to kill them," Becky said.

"We have some shotguns at the hotel for skeet shooting. I have a revolver for my own safety, and I know how to use it," Marina said. "And I know Lisa and Christine both know how to shoot a little."

José, who had been having the conversation translated for him by Becky, said in Spanish, "Comandante, I am able to shoot our enemies, unfortunately, I know little of firearms. But I want to learn."

"Good," Matt said. "We'll teach you. We need all the fighters we can get."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.