The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2004 by Bobo

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - A wife embarks upon a series of sexual fantasies as reward for beating her husband at scrabble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 8: The Last Scheme

My coffee had already cooled off. I glanced around Starbucks nonchalantly as Sheryl went on with her story. I had trouble focusing on her words.

"Hey!" The tone brought my attention back.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I apologized.

"You're a million miles away today. What's the matter?" She seemed concerned.

"I'm sorry. It's work. This project is driving me batty. The client's expectations are just far too aggressive." I lamented.

"Hmmm. No way to discourage them? Slow them down a bit?"

"We're trying. I'm just afraid we're going to end up down in Tampa for a couple of weeks trying to slam this stuff in because they think they have to have it this month." I complained.

"Well there could be worse things than being in Tampa in October you know. It may come as a surprise, but some people actually pay for that privilege." Sheryl's sarcasm dripped out.

"Yeah, well... it wouldn't be much of a vacation," I dead-panned. "Maybe you could come with me if I have to go. At least one of us could enjoy the weather. That's assuming you could get out of your exhibitionism class."

"Sssshhhhhh!" she scolded. "Someone might hear you! Besides you know I'm not doing it this semester."

"Oh yeah that's right," I chuckled. "So why is that again?"

"Honestly, it got a little old. The excitement of being naked in front of a bunch of strangers actually wears off after a while," she said incredulously. "Who would've thought?"

"You don't say!" I mused, "I'm shocked to hear you say you're bored with being naked."

"Well actually, it has been a few months, maybe I'll call old Mr. Wetherby and see if he needs a model for one of his classes." She said only half kidding. "Maybe the novelty will be back after my long break."

"Hmmm, I figured by now you'd be having an affair with a couple of the kids in his class, anyway."

"Ha Ha," she said making a face. "Don't tempt me. I still have one fantasy left."

"Oh, I know. I keep waiting for you to call me up and tell me you have this interesting idea involving a kennel or something."

Sheryl made another face.

"Well, I suppose you'll tell me when you know what you want to do," I chided. "I just can't believe you've taken this long. You let the whole summer go by!"

"Are you kidding? After Martha's Vineyard I figured it was best to lay low for a while," she responded sheepishly. "Does this mean you're actually looking forward to my last fantasy?"

"I dunno. I guess it depends on what it is," I countered. "Hopefully it won't include any acts that burn themselves into my memory like your Daryl experience did."

"Nahh. We'll stay away from that stuff. I have to think of something more exciting than just flashing, but not as drastic as full blown sex. Although I think it was worse afterward, having been with someone I knew rather than with a stranger. I... I just don't know what to do for this last one." She seemed perplexed.

"You'll come up with something." I couldn't believe I was encouraging her.

She lowered her voice. "You know, I still like the exhibitionism thing, it still turns me on... I just need to up the ante a little. I kind of like the thought of being touched, caressed. Something like that, but by a lot of people. Strangers, I suppose. I don't know..." Her tone became dejected with her inability to pull the idea together.

"Actually it sounds like you're on your way to figuring something out," I advised. "I just hope my heart can take it."

"Don't worry, I'm not letting you out of our marriage that easy. Heart attack or not, you're sticking around and helping me with this!" She giggled.

"You're crazy. And you're scaring me again."

"I know. It's fun!"


A few minutes later as Sheryl sat in her car, she pulled out her cellphone, scrolled through her call list and pressed send.

"Hello, Dr. Wetherby? How are you? It's Sheryl, your favorite model!"


Chapter 9: Number Three

I sat in my office reading the angry email message from Zoron Corp... It was looking more and more like Tampa would be a must, when the phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Hey sexy," came the playful voice of my wife on the other end of the line.

"Hey, what are you up to?" I said feeling relief that it was not my troubled client.

"Oh, I'm having a great day, how 'bout you?"

"Lousy. Same old problems. What has you so chipper?" I wondered aloud.

"I just got back from Portland. More specifically, U-S-M, as in Mr. Wetherby's class!" Sheryl's voice rose.

"Really? Had a change of heart from yesterday, eh? Why didn't you tell me this morning?" I queried.

"I figured you'd just tease me, I guess," she said sheepishly.

"I see. Well you're probably right," I smiled. It was my first of the day. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yeah. The thrill was definitely there today. I did a couple of different things and I think it helped," She said.

"Like what?"

"Well, first I was completely shaven, which I've never done before, as you know. Then, when I left the house this morning I had my sweats and undies in my duffel bag. All I wore was socks, sneakers, and my overcoat!"

"Wow, good thing you didn't get a flat or anything," I replied.

"I'll say, but when I got there I chatted for a minute with Dr. Wetherby in the office, keeping my coat on, naturally. Usually when the class is getting close to starting he'll leave and let me get undressed. Today when he got up to leave, I started unbuttoning my coat and by the time he got to the door I was already naked. Of course, he's use to seeing me that way, but it was still a little funny."

"I'll bet. Did he say anything?" my interest peaked.

"No, but he did have a strange look on his face. Then when he started the class, I just walked out to the stage in the buff. I got in position and away we went!" her voice seemed overly excited relating this to me.

"Well, as long as you had fun," I said not quite getting the excitement of the whole thing.

"I know, I know it doesn't sound all that crazy, but I did enjoy myself. There were a couple of cute guys in the front and it was fun posing for them at least. But that's not the best part," she said almost sounding breathless.

"Yeah, so what's the good part then?" I queried while scanning email.

"While I was standing there trying to make a little eye contact with one of the cuties, I had a revelation. I remember standing there, feeling frustrated at not being able to catch his eye, when I thought 'Geez, I wish he would just come up here and start painting me! Forget the canvas, paint my boobs. Paint my skin!' That's when it hit me, Key West! Fantasy Fest!" She squealed again.

"What about Key West?" I said, missing half of the prelude as I read.

"Fantasy Fest is coming up at Halloween in Key West," she started. "That's the Mardi Gras type thing they have where everyone runs around practically naked wearing nothing but body paint. That's going to be my third fantasy!"

"Oh I get you," I replied, tuning her in a bit more now.

"Yeah, and the best part is it's something we can do together! You can get down there from Tampa on the weekend. I'll go down a couple of days before and get everything scoped out. It'll be great! We can both run around in nothing but paint and have a great old time," she practically yelled it into the phone.

I had to admit it sounded intriguing. "Sounds good, but who's going to paint whom? I'm not exactly artistic you know."

"No problem, there are people on just about every corner that do the painting. That's half the fun, getting naked in front of the crowds on the street while you get painted," she said with a glee in her voice.

"Ok, sounds interesting to me. You just need to be sure and find me a woman painter, though. I don't want my sensitive spots being messed around with by some guy!" I said ruefully.

"Ohhh damn," her sarcasm dripped. "There goes half my fantasy."

"Unhh Huhh... forget it, baby!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.