The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2004 by Bobo

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - A wife embarks upon a series of sexual fantasies as reward for beating her husband at scrabble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 1: Proposal

The heat from the fireplace was warm and soothing to my skin. I stared across the scrabble board at Sheryl, my wife. Her lightly tanned skin seemed to glisten. Her shoulder length auburn hair reflected the dancing flames like glass. She was naked, lying on her belly with a pillow from the couch propping up her breasts. Two months ago she would probably be hiding them, but now after her plastic surgery, she was happy to expose them.

"They sure do look great. That lift was worth every penny," I said as I fixed my stare. Her whole body looked great. I could see the outline of her posterior from this angle and it was firm and smooth. The legs that she nonchalantly propped in the air were attractive and well toned. All in all, I can't remember a time in our lives together when she looked any better.

"It's your turn you know. Time's running down," she replied motioning to the egg timer next to the board.

"Alright, forget sex, I'll just have to kick your butt at scrabble instead of licking it," I retorted.

"Who says you can do either, Mr. Cocky?"

"Awe c'mon. You know I'm gonna win... I always do!" I said using my best asshole tone.

"Uh huh... well that's funny 'cause you didn't win last week if I remember correctly," she said without looking up.

"Luck."

"Luck nothing. I whipped you and I'm going to do it again," she was starting to sound genuinely pissed. "If you're so confident, I say we make it interesting."

"Like how?"

"Well, how about the winner gets to have a fantasy of their choice. A sexual fantasy. Anything he or she wants," she said trying to sound unrehearsed.

"What? What do you mean sexual fantasy? Where is this coming from?" I asked, baffled.

"You know... sex... fantasy... putting the two together... acting on it. I'm sure you must have had one or two," her sarcasm was thick as the words tumbled out. "It can be anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything. And it doesn't even have to involve us both," Sheryl said decisively.

"Really, so I could go out and screw a complete stranger if I wanted?" I grinned.

"Yup, and so could I," she retorted. "Or it doesn't even have to do with screwing. It could be something completely different like being exposed in public... or something," her voice tailed off.

"Wow! That sounds like a wild bet. You sure?" I almost regretted asking.

"Yep... so whattayasay, you in?" she looked unshakable, as if this had all been thought out long in advance.

"Yeah, I'm in," I said trying to match her confidence. I looked at the board and then at the score. I was losing by 10 with about a third of the letters left. I couldn't remember whose turn it was any longer. "A sexual fantasy... hmmm," I kept thinking.

As the game progressed, the score remained close. The barbs flew on occasion but there was no more talk of the contest until we were down to the last few letters. I had just taken the lead and I had already lined up my last word. It would be perfect, spelling "S-E-X-U-A-L". The X would make it a big score. Sheryl, placed her next to last word on the board bringing her to within a point of my current score, and leaving her a mere two letters to work with. It was looking good for me! I had to start thinking of what my fantasy would be.

"You ready to give up there, missy?" I asked snidely.

"Sure... sure, just play," she shot back. "It's not over yet."

"Oh, please... I'm leading. I'm about to score big and you don't even have any letters left. It's over!" My cock actually started to swell at the thought of winning.

"Really?" she spat angrily. "Well, if you're so sure why don't we up the ante?"

"How's that, pray tell?" I wondered aloud.

"How about three fantasies instead of just one?"

"You've got this all figured out don't you?" I asked with amusement, wondering just how long she had been planning this. I wondered if she had figured somehow on me winning or if that was the fly in the ointment.

"Yup, and I'm about to win," She replied confidently.

"Ok, you're on," I said as I dropped my last letters onto the board. "Sexually speaking that is. You're now losing by twenty points."

Without blinking she dropped her last two letters, "L-Y" at the end of my word. "S-E-X-U-A-L-L-Y". She had just won. I just sat there staring at the board in disbelief.

"I did it! I can't believe it!" She beamed.

"Neither can I." I said swallowing hard. "That was a nice play. I can't believe it... either," I was still staring at the board.

"So what are your fantasies going to be?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"I'm not completely sure yet, although I definitely know one of them. I'm going to find a painter and pose nude for a portrait."

Sheryl had been talking about that for as long as I had known her. The idea had always turned me on a bit. The thought of her getting naked in front of a complete stranger was tantalizing. Well at least I'd get a painting out of the deal.


Chapter 2: Number One

On the day of Sheryl's first adventure she seemed giddy as a school girl. As I packed my briefcase for work, she seemed hardly able to contain herself. I would have shared her excitement much more if I was going to be there. Since I couldn't, I was worrying.

"Be careful today. Keep your cellphone handy and call me if this guy gets weird at all."

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Marissa has known this guy for years. He's very normal," she said downplaying the thought.

"I know. I know. I'd just feel better if I were going to be with you."

"Sure you just want to see me under those conditions," she said trying to be discreet in front of the girls.

"Well just the same be careful and call me when you get home. I want to know EVERYTHING that happens."

"I will. I promise," she said with a grin.


At the office my day seemed to crawl. I couldn't get my mind off of Sheryl's appointment and I just kept staring at the phone... waiting.

Finally, a few minutes after three, it rang. The number on the callerID was her cellphone. I answered trying to remain calm and casual. "Yes?"

"It's me," her voice sounded giddy.

"How did it go?"

"Very well."

"That's it?" I prodded, "Very Well? What happened? Was it weird? When do you get the portrait?" I fired the questions while trying to keep my voice from carrying in the office.

"Slow down Sluggo," she scolded. "It was fine. I'll fill you in on everything tonight when you get home. I need a clarification on the whole definition of a fantasy, though."

"Huh? Ahhh, OK," I didn't know quite what to make of that comment, but I could tell I wasn't going to get any more out of her now. "I'll see you in a few hours."


Chapter 3: Aftermath

"So tell me," I said putting down my briefcase.

"The girls are in bed."

"Wonderful, tell me," I reiterated.

"Alright. Alright. It was great. I got there and I talked with Dr. Wetherby about what I wanted in the picture," she spoke quickly, excitedly. "We actually talked in his classroom which was a little weird. I kept waiting for some students to barge in. He showed me a book with a lot of classical poses and had me pick out a few that I liked. Then we went through the poses with my clothes on. He took some digital pictures of each, and we looked at them. I still couldn't decide so I suggested that maybe if I saw each of the poses as they would be painted... in other words with me naked, it would help me to decide. At this point I was scared to death, but I was also dying to be nude. So he showed me into a little office where I could, ahem... prepare," letting the last word drip from her tongue.

"I had brought a robe, but for a moment I debated whether I would just leave it in the office and come out naked. But once I had taken everything off, I chickened out and put it on. I went back out to the classroom and found him setting up a couch as a prop. He had a large red curtain set up behind it with some flowers, and he called me over."

I grunted my anticipation.

"He asked if I was ready and started making a little small talk. I think he was just trying to make me comfortable. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I was dying to do it. So I literally yanked my robe off and threw it behind the couch. I felt positively electric standing there nude! We went through the same poses with him snapping pictures. My whole body tingled more with each click of the shutter. My nipples almost started to ache! When we were done, I just stayed naked while we reviewed the shots. It felt very weird to be naked in front of a stranger carrying on a conversation and to see myself in those pictures. In the end we picked a pose with me reclining on the couch, leaning back on my elbows a bit. I liked it because everything was exposed and my face was looking straight at him.

"I have to be honest, by the time he started sketching I was so horny I think I would have fucked him right there if he came on to me. And he was an old guy!"

I was stunned. "Wow. I'm horny just hearing about it. So did anything else happen? Did anyone else come in and see you?"

"Nothing much during the posing. Like I said, I stayed naked the rest of the time, even when we took breaks. Unfortunately no one else came in. I was hoping. I did get to see the painting in its current state though. It looked beautiful. He said I could see the finished product in a couple of weeks. He took enough pictures to be able to finish it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.