Earth Union: Transfer Force - Cover

Earth Union: Transfer Force

Copyright© 2004 by Blue sci

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Scientists discover parallel universes, and a ability to talk to, and even control, people on other earths. Due to this our earth ends up going to war with a unknown enemy. This Story follows Major Daniel Carter, after he is transfered to the training corps. What he expected to be a boring assignment turns out to be the most challenging of his career. No sex in first two chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Light Bond  

"So what did you do to get yourself transfered to the training corps?" asked Major Larson.

"I told a Colonel what I thought of him and what I thought of him, wasn't very nice," answered Major Carter. "I've never learnt the art of diplomacy."

Major Daniel Carter had just been transfered to the Earth Union training corps. At 28, he had rose rapidly through the ranks, and on a number of occasions had been told the only thing which held him back from getting his stars, and maybe even making the record books as the youngest general, was his mouth and the habit of it speaking his mind.

"So what's the format?" he asked as they walked towards the training room.

"We get a group of eight new recruits, all with various types of military background and of various ranks, and we have eighteen weeks to train them to be full field agents." Major Kate Larson told him, as she brushed her blond hair away from her face.

"That simple." he stated, sarcastically.

"That simple," she repeated with a smile on her face. " Or it would be if it didn't take them fourteen weeks to get their heads around the idea of Earth transfer."

"Yeah that always is the bummer. I remember when everything used to be so simple. You thought that each day passes and the world will be pretty much the same each day."

The eight new recruits sat in their chairs, nervously looking around the room. They had no idea where they were, yet alone why they were there. They had all thought they were volunteering for a new special forces unit. The first time they thought something strange was happening, was last night when they had been woken in the middle of the night, to be shipped to their current location. The blacked out windows on the bus, stopped them from having even a idea of which direction they travelled in.

The room was about half the size of a Olympic swimming pool, to the right of the room were the chairs; in which the new recruits were now sat, a desk and a plasma screen were directly in front of them. To the far left was the equipment which made this room look different from any other lecture room the recruits had ever been in.

"Where do you think we are, and what do you think that console is?" asked recruit Diana Gilbert.

The console, as she referred to it, was sixteen weird looking chairs with E.C.G machines built into them, in front of each chair were what looked like a computer work station, with some kind of helmet next to it.

"I'd don't know, I'm sure we'll find out what that is soon enough, I'm guessing some sort of new experiment into controlling computers using brainwaves," answered recruit Philip Tanker.

"Oh, of course, and here I was thinking it was some computers with the latest in chair design and some really badly designed bicycle helmets," Diana muttered to herself.

"Good morning, and welcome to the Earth Transfer training corps," Diana heard a female's voice say. Turning her head away from the console, she saw a man and women standing in front of the desk.

"My name is Major Larson and this is Major Carter. We will be your main instructors while you are here," continued Kate.

"What you are about to hear is Top secret and is likely to blow your mind," Daniel said.

"The first piece of news, I have to tell you, is that we are at war," he said, then waited for the blank looks and sounds of disbelief and wonder. "I'm just not allowed to tell you with whom, at this time."

"That's not the interesting news though, what is unusual about this war is that it isn't being fought on this earth," Kate took over speaking again, as the number of blank looks increased.

"A few years ago, our scientists found evidence of other parallel universes. As their research progressed, they found they could even observe these universes, or at least our own solar system in each universe."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.