Lesbian Peril Legal - Cover

Lesbian Peril Legal

Copyright© 2004 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A proud minded young woman is confronted and blackmailed by a working professional who lives her life as a Dominatrix. With an outward show of reluctance, the young woman agrees to become this Dom's 24/7 servant and semi-obedient lesbian slave girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

We left later on in the afternoon, together, without any real fan fair from anyone who was still there in the office.

She subjectively rode the elevator down with me for the last time to the sub parking levels. I had Valerie follow me over to the trunk of my Lexis where I took out a large packed over night gym bag. Valerie waited there quietly as I did and then walked along in front of me with her small box of thinks.

It was just a short ways a cross the garage to her red convertible. I instructed her to put the box in the truck and to get in so she could put the convertible's top down. After she did, I dropped my shoulder strapped brief case and over night bag in the back seat and then made myself comfortable on the passenger side. As Valerie went to start the car I touched her arm and said that we both were driving back out to her place, but she would be doing this without the privilege of wearing panties or pantyhose.

To some great extent she was shocked at my demand and told me flatly that she wouldn't. It only took the short time for me to open the car door before Valerie hastily told me to 'please wait' once again. That was when she saw my more serious unrelenting intentions of not yielding to her lingering indecision any longer and I told her that I was only going to count to three.

"ONE..."

A less haughty look of self-assurance, which Valerie had worn so perfectly, now seemed to vanish completely as I watched her reach down quickly and begin to remove her high heel shoes. Struggling with her attempts at tugging the white hosiery down had easily worked the hem of her skirt almost three quarters of the way further up her thighs. This however still left Valerie squirming unsuccessful in the seat, foolishly tugging for the elastic waistband, which was still well up under her skirt. I stopped her senseless progression immediately.

"I would prefer that you continue this while you are out of the car. You may come around to my door so you can take them off and hand both to me properly."

There was another dangerously long hesitation as Valerie's eyes filled with nervous fear. They darted around to possibly find someone who might witness her more bizarre public striptease.

"... TWO..."

Valerie didn't waist another moment after hearing the next progressive increment in the count before she was out of the car and swiftly patting round to my side in her bare stocking feet. She fumbled just a bit more in taking down the white panty hosiery and then rather abruptly thrust them out to me all willy-nilly. I scoffed at Valerie's subtle attempt at showing disrespect and told her to just drop them down into the floor well behind me. Next while I sat there spying her impatiently, she quickly snatched at the rolled waistband of her thin cotton panties and with a little more wiggling, had them falling unceremoniously to her bare ankles.

Needless to say but with these, there was a bit more attention shown on my part after Valerie handed me a very wet stained pair of lacy white under pants. The moist discolored cotton crouch pad was scrutinized meticulously right there in font of her before I thoughtfully slipped them into her glove box. I told Valerie in a rather degrading manner that her sticky girl cum panties would be of no further use unless she wanted to go on voicing more of her silly objections.

With a childish "huff" and a seemingly well-practiced pursing lip look, Valerie stormed back around to her door looking even more rosy in the cheeks.

Her actions had mirrored those of a spoiled angry teenage girl. Her body movements became stinted, walking straight-armed with both fists knotted at her sides.

I had no intention of overlooking this adolescent show of rebelliousness, so before I allowed Valerie back into the car, she was given one more humiliating ultimatum.

It certainly would give this proud minded little tart an utterly humiliating sensation of exposure along with her deep emotional feelings of embarrassment.

I stopped Valerie just as she tried to get in and ordered her to lift the back of her skirt before taking a seat once again behind the wheel. She was going to feel the first touch of leather on those panty-less little ass cheeks of hers. There was only the initial hesitation in doing this before Valerie's mortified look gave way to just one of complete and utter dismay after she had fully exposing her pale tan-lined rear-end, which all happened in one quick motion on my final count of...

"... THREE!"

Even when she had seated herself rather gracefully next to me, looking almost perfectly prim and proper, I still managed to strip Valerie of what little decency she might have had left. Once she finished slipping back into her high heels, I reached over and began raising the hem of her skirt higher over the tops of her thighs while allowing my fingers to lewdly caress the soft inner flesh. Her hand automatically reached to stop my sensual progression and then she seemingly tried to control her first true desperate pleading words.

"N-No, please."

My ferocious feline dominance came out in the form of a cold animalistic sneer when I slapped her hand out of the away and told Valerie that she had better keep both hands on the steering wheel or else. As I watched her fidget there on the newly familiar contours beside me uncontrollably, I couldn't resist giving in to another wicked and impish impulses. Lightly tracing a loose strand of hair back around Valerie's ear with just the tip of my nail, I leaned closer and moved my moistened lips close enough so they were only a baby's breath away. At this time I whispered for her to start the car so we could drive back to her place. Oh, and that she would have me as her guest for the next few weeks. Of course as the car started and began easing backwards, I followed my fingers to drop once again to gently caress the soft outer fringe of her downy tufted blonde muff. I then thought to add that she would be getting a little attitude adjustment over my knee as well.

My somewhat subtle implication of spanking her bottom like a child had Valerie's foot suddenly down on the brake and her smart little sassy mouth racing in gear.

"No, you can't treat me like this. I'm not a little girl who can be put over someone's lap and spanked."

Listening to her pitiful reasoning, which was voiced in such a righteous tone of voice only made Valerie's dilemma more pathetic and unjustified in anyone's eyes.

How dare she even think of clinging to this masqueraded of innocents while she gave me grounds for deserving a more civil form of treatment? This proud little display did nothing but raise my ire towards her.

"Oh I can't, can I, whatever would you do to stop me Valerie? Report this small and insignificant encounter to the authorities? I think not."

Valerie had pushed the understanding of my patience far beyond it's limits, let alone the understanding of a dominant's tolerance.

This thieving little snip wasn't even worthy of the immunity she had been offered. She was just taking her chances with her own sexual inhibitions as far as I was concerned. I stared her down and it didn't take long for her to confirm my assured suspicions.

"Well then, I suggest you shut that pretty painted cake hole of yours and drive, that is unless you want me to keep you here like this until building security arrives."

There wasn't another word said in protest from Valerie until we had turned off the motorway and headed into the more secluded countryside.

She started asking more lucid questions about the intimate things that I would make her do as a slave. Giving my curious little plaything no real consoling answer, she was simply patted on the upper part of her bare thigh and hushed softly with a finger to her lips.

"You have agreed to be a slave Valerie, slaves only speak when spoken to."

About ten minutes later we turned into her drive and began snaking our way up the cobblestone drive where Valerie's small, but stately manor, [which in fact was the bulk of her recent inheritance] sat in a clearing of the surrounding wooded acreage. I noticed the empty horse stables in back and the over-grown gardens encroaching on the predominately porch rapped house. In a way, it almost seemed rather quaint and enchanting.

As the only daughter and heiress to the late Mrs. Johnson, Valerie's troubled estate would easily work to my own financial advantage.

Having the bank foreclosure on her debts would leave Valerie no other choice but to sign her last means of support and shelter over to me.

The silly thing was still totally unaware of the threat and these more permanent thoughts as my piercing gaze returned to such a naive little plaything.

I took notice of her own betraying site as the nervous heaving grew steadily in her well-rounded breasts, which left Valerie without any recourse.

I watched and smiled as this defenseless and unpretentious inferior started my mind dabbling with the alternative answers to her question.

'What wouldn't I make this proud young impertinent woman do as my female sex slave?'

We both stepped out of her car virtually simultaneously and Valerie thought only to retrieve her purse from the back. But she was stopped and promptly told to carry in my bag after I had made the obvious point of only pick out my shoulder case from off the set. With the rest of my luggage in tow over her shoulder, Valerie lead the way up to the front door. My first note was the etched beveled glass in the front door's oval inlay.

This was complimented by its double sidelights, which distorted the view into the house's interior as well. Struggling a little with my bag, Valerie finally managed with her key and ushered me in over the foyer's marbled tiles.

"Such a lovely old house you have here Valerie, You will have to give me the full tour later on. But first I would like to see the up stairs.

We will begin of course with your bedroom."

An onward waving motion of my hand started Valerie up the curved oak staircase. I admired the slight sway in her hips as we ascended the stairs.

Her pace slowed noticeably at the top of the landing with my very complimentary, although suggestive observation.

"You have such a nice little bottom Valerie."

She briefly halted by the first span of shadowy white balusters, which stood like tin solders supporting the long oak balcony rail between it's telegraphing oak posts.

This short delay was primarily due to my rather lewd familiar touch.

"Now tell me, which one is yours; the master bedroom?"

It must have made her feel so dirty to have anyone, let alone another woman admire her backside in such a way.

"N-No, that was mother's old room. I never thought of using it after she past way. This one was always mine, even when I was here taking care of things."

She led me through the open door into a brightly decorated Victorian furnished bedroom. Judging by the four painted walls, her bed coverings and the outfits she chose to wear, powder puff pink was obviously her favorite color. Although I took greater note in the manner in which Valerie purposely miss handle the job of setting down my things.

"Hmmm... She was your adopted mother, wasn't she?"

Valerie became outwardly shaken and hurt with the fact that I know, as if it made her less of a person now. What an insecure little thing she was, how could something like this truly matter? But I could see that Valerie was clearly a person who built herself up on much false pretence.

If she had been made aware of the fact that I knew Mommy dearest managed to lock her out of getting any inheritance until she turned thirty-five might have made things even more devastating. Of course at that point in the future the house could be sold without having most or all the money going to several different orphanages. But a foreclosure before Valerie's thirty- fifth birthday would leave her virtually penniless in every way.

"That's really non of your business Elisabeth, 'what' or 'who' may mother was. What difference or concern is it of yours anyway."

These rude little tantrums had always been very annoying to me, and I was now more then ready to break her of these childish outbursts.

"I do believe it's time that you learn what happens to a naughty little slave girl when she hasn't found the sense in keeping a civil tongue in her mouth or holding it 'shut'."

It was there in the middle of her own girlishly decorated bedroom that I silenced this once snippy twenty-six-year-old with a very meaningful slap across her face and my added harsh unforgiving words.

["SMACK!!"]

"SLAVE GIRLS ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO BE DISRESPECTFUL AND THEY WILL NOT SPEAK AGAIN UNLESS THEY ARE SPOKEN TO!"

This action was enough to give Valerie a real reason to hold her tongue and a very sore rosy cheek as well. Being filled with the satisfaction of having coerced this royal little princess into finally shutting her smart little yammering mouth now incited me to proceed in a more arrogant and intrepid manner to test my increasing control over her pathetic little life.

Pinching her chin between my thumb and forefinger, I jerked Valerie's head back around so she had little choice but to face me. I then began tutoring my seemingly young and wayward charge with my very explicit instructions. She was to stand with her eyes facing forward while keeping both her arms and elbows pulled back behind her head at attention. This meant I wanted them up straight, keeping her fingers openly laced.

"NOW!"

Valerie's newly found demeanor soon had her working diligently, to a certain extent, around a somewhat awkward optical. After subsequently ordering her to remove the pink scrunchy from her hair so it could hung loosely behind her head, I went on taking that particular moment to cup her fully clothed breast in my hands.

Her sudden timid reaction to my touch, which became the most sexually stimulating for me, was now linked to the subtle awareness that Valerie seemed rather shy of her body.

This small curious detail seemed strange for someone typically self-accentuating and who was (at the moment) still virtually clothed. I had often seen and knew of her occasional show-offy little dress teases.

Given to the fact now that Valerie was being, to all appearances, submissive and cooperative, I decided to make myself much more comfortable and sat down squarely on the edge of her bed. While still wearing a rather evil grin, I smoothed out my hands along the large quilted spread behind me and crossed my legs conventionally before addressing Valerie again coyly.

"Well now, I think you need to learn what a slaves material status truly is in life Valerie."

My thoughts of having her here in this very position and totally under control teased me oh so wickedly.

"Yes... Starting with your skirt, I want you to 'strip'. That 'means' everything... Now."

There was just a trace of gloating in my voice perhaps when I said this. Her eyes lowered shamefully as she reached around to unzipping the back of her skirt, letting it down rather modestly. She dawdling a bit while bending over, picking it up to fold.

"No you silly little dunce, throw that dreadful looking thing over there on the floor."

Valerie was obviously enraged by the fashion insult although outwardly more ashamed of being a helpless prisoner in her own house.

She was loosing ground with each of these increasingly degrading dyke fetishes of mine. It was so sinfully delicious to see her squirming about, like the little worm that she truly was. To no avail she tried covering herself as I mused in approval with the final timid removal of her half bra.

If one would care to add, it could be said that this amply revealed Valerie's very pert 'B+' sized breasts. How punishingly sweet those small pink nipples were going to be with only the slightest painful little pinch or twist.

Saving this wicked and tortuous thought for later, I proceeded with another more immediate endeavor, which I had in mind. Trading my comfortable seated vantage for one that made the two of us much more intimate. Rather, one which fully allowed me to invaded Valerie's very personal place.

Other then her distinct nervous trembling, Valerie stood perfectly still for me, not even moving to raise her eyes or stirring in any way. She did nothing to defy me; other then to purse her lips tightly as I tenderly swept the hair back from both her pierced ear.

"Hmmm, how adorable. These are a lovely pair of tennis diamond earrings..."

Lingering there only a moment longer, the teasingly sharp nails on my right hand started running down along the side of her neck until they hooked under a small loose chain.

It was lifted from her skin and traced until the chain trailed off at the setting of her gold diamond necklace.

"And this is such a pretty diamond pendent you're wearing too Valerie. But I'm afraid that servant girls aren't allowed to own or wear any jewelry unless they're Mistresses give them permission to."

I now had a very smug look on my face and let the small diamond pendent flip carelessly off the tip of my fingers.

"Take it off! Take all of it off Valerie!"

She continued to stand there relatively motionless, as if to defy my demand.

"Maybe you should remember that this is the life you chose Valerie, after that pleading little agreement you made. Oh, and I don't recall saying that you wouldn't have to surrender everything in this perfect little world of yours Valerie... But I do believe that when I ordered you to strip, that I did say everything, didn't I..."

Giving her a second chance to think now was not one of Valerie's options. I grabbed her firmly by the wrist and pulled her struggling over to the full length-dressing mirror.

It had stood on a diagonal in the corner of her room facing the queen size bed.

"... Just look at yourself Valerie, you're here with me only because of your own choice. You're nothing but a common thief who deserves nothing more then to lose everything she might have had in life. A woman of your caliber has already lost the most valuable thing she once had, freedom; now take them off. Your necklace, rings, bracelet and those precious earrings you're wearing."

She was left there in front of the mirror, thoroughly admonished, and with my unprecedented demands. I had returned to my commodious position on Valerie's snugly made bed and watched her there in the mirror. Again my crossed stocking leg bounced as it laid over the other rather impatiently.

I'm sure she was trying to be inconspicuous with her snippy little head cock, just before she pirouetted back around on her toes and returned to me with everything in her tightly closed fist, holding it out courageously in front of her. This error counted as her first strike, which had me frowning inwardly at Valerie's newfound audacity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.