Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Elaine was waiting in the living room when Derrick arrived. She was wearing an old housedress that covered her from neck to ankles. She saw the surprise in Derrick eyes as he looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Wait until we get upstairs," she said and stepped into his arms for a long kiss. Then she took his hand and led him upstairs.

"Uh... did you get to the doctor?" Derrick asked as he followed her.

"I have an appointment next week."

"Oh," he said.

She turned and looked at him. "Sorry. It was the earliest appointment I could get. Can you pull out of me before you cum this time," she said shyly, her face turning red.

"If that's what you want," he answered, unable to disguise his disappointment.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," she said and went up on her toes to kiss him.

A smile came to his face. "I'll hold you to it."

Elaine smiled back and then turned to lead him to her bedroom. This time the lights were on in the room instead of candles; Elaine wanted to see Derrick and for him to see her.

She walked him over to the bed and had him sit down. Then she proceeded to take his clothes off until he was totally naked. With a naughty smile, she stepped back and slowly unbuttoned her housedress. When all the buttons were undone, she held it together for a moment to tease him. With a smile she opened the dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Wow," was all that Derrick could say.

Elaine was wearing a white lace corset that cinched in her waist and lifted her breasts. Her breasts were bare and sitting up proudly, the nipples already hard. Below, she had on a matching garter belt holding up white nylons and white four-inch high heels. Her panties were also lace and were so tight that the indentation of her sex lips could be seen.

"Do you like?" she asked as she turned around to let him see the back view.

Derrick sucked in his breath and his penis hardened.

The back view was as sexy as the front. The tiny panties rode high on her cheeks, exposing the lower globes and the sweet divide between them.

With a naughty look back at Derrick, Elaine bent over, placing her hands on her knees and thrust her ass back at him. A tremor of excitement went through her when she saw him begin to stroke his penis. She reached between her legs and ran a finger sensuously from back to front and across the groove created by the tight material of her panties. The gusset grew wet under her finger.

Derrick moaned at the sight.

Elaine stood up and walked over to him, bending over with her exposed breast inches from his face. She ran her fingernails down his strong chest until she reached his stomach, but stopped short of touching his now throbbing penis. Looking up at him, she touched the dripping tip of his penis with a nipple. She circled her nipple across the slit, smearing his slick juice on the hard tip. Without using her hands, she moved the other breast to his penis, rubbing the soft skin up and down the hot shaft.

When Derrick couldn't take anymore, he reached for her, pulling her to him and falling back on the bed.

Elaine giggled as she landed on his chest. When she looked into his eyes she saw incredible lust. However, there was something more. She felt herself falling into the soft brown pools of his eyes. With a moan, she brought her lips to his.

Their tongues fought for possession of the other's mouth. When Derrick's won, he thrust it deep and moaned when he felt her sucking it. Wrenching his mouth from her, he hissed, "Oh God, I've got to have you." Then he turned her over on the bed until she was on her back and he was hovering over her. He kissed her again before moving his lips down her neck and across the now heaving swells of her breast. With a moan he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard.

Elaine grabbed his head and pulled it tightly to her breast.

Derrick pulled away with a loud suck and found the other orb. He worked on both until Elaine was squirming under him. Then he moved down until his mouth was over her panty-covered crotch. With quick flicks of his tongue, he worked down the grove of her slit, pushing the material deeper. A moan escaped his lips when he tasted the juice that had seeped through the material.

"Oh God Derrick," Elaine moaned.

Derrick pulled back and reached for her panties, pulling them down her legs and dropping them to the floor. When he looked down, he gasped. Then a smile came to his face. Elaine had shaved her pubic hair until the lips were smooth. The only hair left was a small heart shaped patch just above the top of her slit.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"God yes."

"I was going to make a 'D' but it was too hard."

Derrick laughed. "Your husband might have wondered why it wasn't a 'J'.

"He wouldn't have noticed," she said with a tinge of anger.

Derrick quickly ended that conversation by dropping his head and kissing the tuft of hair. Then he kissed lower.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Elaine moaned as she felt his tongue separating the swollen lips of her vagina. Then she gasped again as he lifted her legs and pushed his tongue deep into her wet hole. Her hands found his head and held him tight as her hips began to lift from the bed. "Yes, yes, yes, eat me," she gasped.

Derrick sucked and licked the pulsing lips until his own need could not be denied. He pulled away, wiping his wet mouth with the back of his hand. Then he centered Elaine on the bed, placing a pillow under her hips before crawling between her wide-open legs. His raging erection hovered over her stomach.

Elaine stared at his long shaft in amazement. She wondered how she had ever taken it all into her. It appeared that the length of it went from her vagina all the way to her belly button. She reached out for the long rod, taking it into her hand. Her white hand and fingers looked tiny compared to the long and fat black shaft.

"Put it in," Derrick whispered excitedly.

Elaine's hand was trembling as she brought his penis down until the head was at the entrance of her vagina. She pulled on it and Derrick moved closer, allowing the swollen head to touch her opening. She moved the shaft in a circle, mixing his juice with hers. When the head was shinny, she placed it on her hole and pulled the shaft toward her.

Derrick inched forward with his knees, forcing the head to slip into her stretched hole.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Elaine gasped as the large crown broke through the outer lips and slipped inside. She began to shake all over and her hips started to move in jerking motions as her eyes closed from a wave of pleasure.

Derrick slowly increased the pressure of his hips, forcing his shaft to slowly enter her. He watched as his wide, black shaft stretched the smooth white lips of her vagina as far as they would go. The inner lips disappeared and the skin of the outer lips stretched impossibly wide.

Elaine's eyes squeezed tighter as she concentrated. She held her breath as she felt the large head slip deeper and deeper. Although it was still a slow process, the long shaft moved easier this time. Within a few seconds, she felt the swollen head hit bottom. She knew that she had it all when Derrick's balls touched her ass cheeks. She opened her eyes and looked down. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw nothing but her sex lips and his pubic hair. When she looked up she saw Derrick smiling down at her and she opened her arms in invitation.

With a groan of pleasure Derrick moved forward and onto her, his chest flattening her large breasts under him. His lips found hers.

They lay like that for a while; kissing passionately and allowing time for Elaine's pulsing hole to get used to the invasion. Soon, however, they had to move.

Derrick pulled his hips back, freeing several inches of his shaft. Then he pushed back in, bringing a moan from both of them. Slowly, he pulled out a little further before pushing back inside again. His hips began to move a little faster when he felt Elaine's hips lift up to him.

Elaine wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Fuck me," she gasped.

Derrick almost swooned as he felt her slick hole caressing the length of his shaft. His movement out and then back in sent a chill of pleasure up and down his spine. He kissed her lips as his hips began a steady rhythm. "Oh God Elaine," he gasped.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. Grunts of pleasure were accentuated by the slapping sounds of their overhead sex organs. Derrick's strong hips became a blur as he pounded into her with abandon. She took all he had and screamed for more.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed as she spiraled rapidly toward a climax. Suddenly, her hips lifted from the bed and she froze with Derrick's penis buried all the way inside her throbbing hole. "Ahhhhhhhhheeeeeee!!!" she screamed as waves of pleasure ripped through her.

Derrick was fast approaching his climax as well. He had promised to pull out but he realized that it was going to be very difficult. He gritted his teeth and waited for her climax to slow, fighting to hold his climax off.

When Elaine could think again, she opened her eyes and saw Derrick looking down at her. It was a strange look.

"I love you," he whispered.

It took a moment for her to realize what he had said. When she did, all of her pent up emotions overflowed. Tears began to stream from her eyes. "Oh God, I love you too," she gasped and pulled his lips to hers.

Derrick felt his penis throb and threaten to overflow. He pulled his lips from hers, gasped for breath, and said, "I've got to pull out."

Without hesitation, Elaine tightened her grip of her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Sweetheart, I'm getting close. I've got to pull out or I'm going to cum in you," he warned.

"Cum in me," Elaine whispered as she stared into his loving eyes.

"Oh God, are you sure?"

"Please cum in me; I want it... I want your sweet juice in me," she answered as she felt her own excitement building rapidly again. She lifted her hips and worked them up and down to encourage him, her warm cavern squeezing him tightly.

The pulsing of her vagina quickly sent Derrick over the top. He pushed into her as deeply as he could. His balls pulled tight to his body, squeezing the juice out of them and thrusting it down the long canal of his shaft. With a bellow from his lips, the head of his penis pulsed and a torrent of juice exploded from the slit, sending his potent seed splattering against the walls of her welcoming womb.

When Elaine felt his seed filling her, she went into convulsions again. Every nerve of her body was tingling... every ounce of her being was focused on the incredible pleasure of having her lover pour his seed into her.

Elaine and Derrick made love again before he left around midnight. She was still awake, lying quietly in bed with the lights off when John came home. He took a shower and crawled into bed beside her and immediately turned over and went to sleep.

As Elaine lay on her back, staring into the warm darkness surrounding her, she could think of nothing but Derrick. His words, "I love you," and her response echoed in her head. She couldn't believe the effect that that one moment was having on her. It had been so long since John had told her that he loved her. However, even then, it was different from the love that she felt right now. It touched her in a different place; a place that nothing or no one else had touched.

Her mind continued to race and she debated getting up. However, she was reluctant to move from where she was. It was the same spot that they had made love and where Derrick had said he loved her. She could still feel his warmth and strength, not to mention his sperm swimming insider her. As those feelings surrounded her, she slipped her hand down her stomach to touch her still swollen and very wet vagina. She suppressed a little gasp and pushed a finger between the lips and into her saturated hole. She moved it around; stirring the juice as a new wave of excitement rushed through her. Slowly she pulled her now wet finger out and brought it to her clit. "Oh God," she whispered and spread her legs. Her hips began to twitch as she teased herself. Slowly the excitement built until she was near another climax. Derrick's words, "I love you," rushed through her head, immediately bringing her to her peak. Suddenly a tiny twinge of pain shot through her stomach. She recognized it. It came every month at this time when she ovulated. With a gasp she pushed two fingers into her sopping hole, forcing Derrick's sperm deep into her. A strong climax shook her and the waves of pleasure went on for a long, long time. By the time the last rush went through her she was exhausted. Finally sleep overtook her and she slipped into a sweet, dream filled sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.