Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It took a while before Elaine opened her eyes. She found herself snuggled into Derrick's arm and he was smiling down at her.

"You're back," he said with a wide grin.

Elaine had a moment of remorse as she realized what she had allowed to happen. However, the memory of the best climax she had had in years overcame that feeling. She smiled back at him weakly and dropped her head in embarrassment. When she did, her eyes fell on his crotch. In spite of her recent climax she felt a rush of excitement. There was a very large bulge down the leg of his shorts. Without looking up at him, she reached down and gently ran a fingernail across the material covering his penis. It throbbed and pulsed under his shorts. Then she grew bolder and wrapped her hand around the swollen, cloth covered flesh.

"Ohhhhh," Derrick moaned.

Elaine looked around her toward the beach to make sure no one was in seeing distance. Then she turned back, her hand still holding the long penis under his shorts. She began to tremble as she slowly began to pull the leg of his shorts up his thigh. She had to see it. It didn't take long before she saw the swollen head of his penis peek from the bottom. With an amazed look she continued to pull the leg up until most of his penis was revealed. She didn't have a lot to compare it to but she knew that John's penis was about five inches long. This one was twice that length. "My God," she whispered as she took the long black shaft in her hand. Her fingers were not able to close around it.

"Ohhhhh!" Derrick gasped as Elaine began to move her hand up and down the shaft as if mesmerized. She watched in fascination as it grew even larger until it seemed that she had a black police baton in her hand. The head was swollen and almost purple in color. The shaft was thick and dark black with swollen veins running up and down the length. The slit was leaking a stream of clear pre-cum juice and it was running in a small river across the head and down to her fingers. Elaine opened her hand and let the juice run underneath. Then she closed her hand, using the lubricant to smooth the way for her hand as it began to move up and down again.

In a trance, Elaine began to pump her hand faster. She could hear the sound of his juice as it squished between her fingers. Then she heard Derrick moan. She had almost forgotten about him. When she looked up, his eyes were closed and there was a look of pure rapture on his face. She smiled and moved her hand faster.

"Elaine," Derrick hissed in warning. His hips began to lift from the rock in time with the movement of her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.