Renter's Insurance - Cover

Renter's Insurance

Copyright© 2004 by Conan Barbarian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young tenant behind on his rent tries an alternative method to get caught up with his landlady

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

It had started out innocently enough I suppose. I was living on the ground floor of a 1960's vintage apartment house near the downtown area while I was finishing the last few semesters of college. I was working my way through, so money was naturally tight but the resident manger, Bonnie, had been lenient on more than one occasion and things always seemed to work themselves out in the end. I wasn't sure about this time though, I was a good six week behind, and there weren't a lot of prospects for incoming cash.

I sat on my garden level deck about 11:00 A.M. contemplating these things sipping a beer and watching some of the buildings residents splash around in the pool.

It was the Labor Day weekend and Bonnie was busy preparing for her "End of Summer" building pool party. She had thrown a party like this at the beginning of the summer and it had been a great success giving many of the residents a chance to get to know each other. The buildings population was as diverse as the neighborhood we lived in. They were mostly older and single with a smattering of couples. The gay couple on the third floor and Nina, the single women in her mid-thirties who lived above me were the closest to my age, so until that previous party my socialization with most of them had been limited to passing remarks by the mailboxes. I had spent the bulk of that party trying to get close to Nina, not because she was all that attractive, but I had learned through some alcohol induced conversation that she had suffered from a gum disease in her early twenties which had required the extraction of all her teeth. The prospect intrigued me and while I had woken up in her apartment the next morning, my fully clothed status and splitting headache confirmed the fact that nothing had happened.

Bonnie emerged from her apartment struggling with a small table, and eager to ingratiate myself with her, I scrambled over the railing and grabbed one end of it.

"Oh, Thank You, Sweetie." She said as we began placing chips and assorted snacks on the table.

"Sure thing Bon. It looks like it's going to be a nice day for it."

"Yes it does. I hope more people show up, it was so much fun last time."

"It really was. I'm looking forward to it."

She made her way back to her apartment, and I hopped back over the rail to mine. I wanted to get a couple of more beers down before I had to socialize with all her old maid friends.

Bonnie got her wish, and by 12:30 there was probably 30 people in the pool or around it and all seemed to be laughing and having a good time. I was feeling pretty mellow and floating around the pool on an inflatable raft.

Bonnie and the core of her friends were in sitting and standing near the edge of the pool talking among themselves, and I was sure that I was the topic of discussion more than once. Bonnie was standing next to the table, her thick legs still amazingly white this late in the summer. She was wearing a summer top that was more appropriate for one of the co-eds at school than a 65 year-old apartment manager and her fat rolls were blatantly obvious through it as they were pushed out at the top of her severely out-dated terry cloth shorts. Now and then the top would ride up exposing her flabby midriff, but she continued to laugh and chat while pulling it back down with one hand.

Now and then I would glance over and they would all be looking in my direction as they talked. While I really didn't appreciate the fact, I was sure that Bonnie, an uncontrollable gossip was sharing my arrearages problem with them. In any case, I certainly wasn't in a position to confront her about it, so I busied myself with Nina hoping to make further inroads towards a gum-job.

The alcohol flowed freely and the sun was warm and the alcohol flowed freely, so by 3:30 or so when the afternoon thunderstorms rolled in, many people had already had their fill and made their exit. When the first few raindrops began to fall, the party was officially over, and after a few cursory attempts at cleaning up, most of the items were undercover in the building entry way and all had made their escapes. While the pool area was free of clutter, I realized the Bonnie was still left with a monumental cleaning task eager to solidify my standing I began helping her out, carrying things into her apartment, loading the dishwasher and, so forth.

"Thank you Sweetie," she said somewhat drunkenly, "but you don't have to. I can get the rest of this."

"I wouldn't dream of it Bon. You've been so nice to me, it's the least I can do."

Her protests were short-lived, and after another 45 minutes or so of cleaning, and a couple of more glasses of wine on her part, she had clearly had enough.

"Bonnie," I said leading her to a chair in the dining room, "Just sit down and let me finish this up."

There was no protest this time as the sun and alcohol had taken their toll on her so she sat in the chair and attempted conversation as I finished up.

After a while, her tone became more serious, and I knew what subject was coming.

"Honey, you've really got to come up the rent, Jerry's really mad and he's talking about eviction."

"I know Bonnie" I said in as meager a tone as I could muster "I have some cash coming in at the end of the week. Do you think you can hold him off that long?"

"Well... I think so, but you've really got to get caught up."

"I know Bonnie, and I will." I said putting down a dish rag and walking over toward her "and I really can't thank you enough for helping me out."

I didn't know how this was going to play, but I was eager to change the subject so I moved behind her with the intent of rubbing her shoulder.

"You really wore yourself out Bon, here, let me work out some of those kinks." But when I placed my hands on her shoulders, she winced in pain and heat radiating from her skin told me why.

"Wow, I'm sorry Bon, you really got cooked. Do you have anything to put on it?"

"Oh don't worry about it Sweetie, I've got some lotion that I will put on before I go to bed."

"It's no problem." I said walking to her bathroom for the lotion and not waiting for a protest.

"You really don't have to." She said without conviction "You've probably got a lot of other things to do on a Saturday evening besides rub lotion on a fat old sunburned lady. Besides, I think I'll just go to bed anyway, it's been a long day."

"Don't be silly Bonnie," I said warming some lotion in my hands "this will only take few minutes, then we can get you to bed."

I began rubbing the lotion into her back and she closed her eyes and even moaned a little.

"Oh, that does feel good. I never would have been able to reach back there."

I continued with the lotion on all the exposed skin, even gently rolling the spaghetti straps of her top down her shoulders. She sank lower and lower in the chair as I covered her arms, neck and even her chest as far down as her top would allow. Surprisingly, I wasn't repulsed as I gently kneaded her soft flesh. To the contrary, I actually started to become aroused wondering what it would be like to knead those huge flabby melons of hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.