The Most Intimate Part - Cover

The Most Intimate Part

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Casimir wants nothing so much as a relationship with a woman. The problem is that all of his sexual experience so far has been with men. Then he sees an interesting personal ad in the paper. The woman implies that she's looking for anal sex. Now THAT Casimir knows a few things about. But there could be trouble ahead...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   Transformation  

When next we met, Amelia grasped my shoulders and just stood there holding me at arm's length, staring intently into my eyes for some minutes. Finally, she shook her head and smiled. "You are so perfect in all other ways. I cannot help wondering... "

I wondered, too, just what she was talking about. I waited for her to continue.

Finally, after some hesitation, she dropped her gaze and asked whether I would like to try being on the receiving end of the penetration. By that time I felt comfortable enough with her to talk about my past, and this was the opening I needed.

"Sit down, Amelia, darling. There are a few things you don't know about me."

We talked at some length about my experiences with men. She was alternately sympathetic and amused. "I, too, can give you those pleasures," she whispered in a husky voice. "Let me show you."

She kissed me, then led me by the hand into the bedroom. I let her undress me, and she bent me over the bed, that same bed where I had taken her so many times, bent over in the same exact position. She caressed my ass cheeks in precisely the same fashion as I had hers. (It occurred to me that this might be deliberate.)

"Casi, your very masculine bottom pleases and excites me. I must possess it, and through it, own you. Just as you have done to me, I will take you, I will fuck you in the ass, fuck your ass, fuck you, possess you, own you in every part, own you totally."

Bursting with anticipation, I felt her finger lightly touching, then probing the entrance into me, my ass, my hole, my asshole. Then, inserting inside me, gently, one finger, then two, pushing gently inside me, easing and relaxing my sphincter, rotating, inserting and spreading lubrication within me.

She leaned over me, let her weight fall completely on me, and our bodies were fully in contact, front to back, her front to my back, and I was lying bent over on the edge of her bed supporting her entire weight on my back. I felt her strong fingers on the sides of my neck, caressing, then massaging. I felt the warm pillowy softness of her breasts pressing against my back. I was relaxing, relaxing into a trance state, and I floated on waves of hypnotic rapture.

Then, she drew back. I shivered as I felt a draft of cold air on my skin as she left me.

"Stay." She had stepped back, and I watched over my shoulder as she strapped on a dark harness. She was totally naked, and her heavy breasts swung from side to side as she moved. Her nipples were erect, and she pulled what appeared to be a large candle out of a drawer.

"It is a penile prosthesis, more familiarly known as a dildo, my dear Casi. This particular model has a slight upwards bend, to conform to the curve of the recipient's lower intestine. Could you possibly take a full nine inches, my love?"

I felt a wave of heat go through my loins, and I must have blushed. Hesitantly, I nodded.

I watched as she inserted the long dildo through the metal mounting ring on the harness, then secured it. In her command voice: "I am ready to enter you now. I will insert myself inside you, press into you, and penetrate as deeply into your bowels as you can bear. I will fill you, indeed fulfill you, and you will be to me as I am to you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.