Cuckolds Circle
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by CuckedHubby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A wife lures her husband into joining a social group devoted to the Black-cuckolding of white hubbies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

The next day Linda again met for drinks with her friend Sarah to fill her in on the previous evening.

"That's great!" said Sarah. "He actually sucked on your panties while he jerked himself off?"

"Yup," said Linda. "And I didn't even tell him to do that. He just somehow did it. And he's calling me 'ma'am' more and more often without my prompting him."

"Terrific. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see him on his knees jerking his pecker with your panties in his face. Great. Soon he'll be where my hubby is."

"What do you mean?" - asked Linda.

"Well," began Sarah, "promise this is for your ears only. For now at least."

"Okay, I promise. What are you up to with Bill?"

"I have him belted!"

Linda looked with incomprehension at Sarah.

"Belted? What do you mean?"

"I mean," answered Sarah, "that I have him wearing a chastity belt."

"No! You're kidding!"

"Nope. I'm dead serious."

"I don't believe it," said Linda, although she actually did believe it.

"Believe it. He's had it on this time for two weeks. He's going crazy."

"I can believe it! That's incredible. He's wearing a chastity belt voluntarily?"

"Well, not at first. I complained that he was masturbating too much and it annoyed me. It meant he was less attentive to me than when he's horny, if you know what I mean."

"I definitely know what you mean," said Linda. "Bruce has been going without since we started going to the Club's parties. You can see how easy it is for me to talk him into things when we get home."

"Exactly. Don't you love it?"

"You know, I really do. It turns me on to manipulate him that way. I never thought it would be possible."

"Well, the chastity belt is just the same thing. The first time one of the Men came to our house and fucked me in front of Bill, he was climbing the walls. He'd never seen anything like that, never seen ME like that. I noticed that he was sitting in the corner rubbing his pecker through his pants while I was getting a real cock in bed.

"Anyway, later that night I complained about how he embarrassed me by playing with himself while a "real man" was fucking me. He apologized like mad and was really embarrassed. He didn't know that I already had the chastity belt in the house. I acted real mad and asked him if he would do me a favor - namely, wear a chastity belt just for twenty-four hours to see if he could do it."

"And he agreed?"

"Yes, but reluctantly. The main thing that bothered him was where I came up with the idea, not to mention the belt itself."

"Where DID you get it?" - asked Linda, warming up to the subject.

"Well," said Sarah, "it's a long story. The thing is, several of the hubbies have been belted for a while. Now don't ask me which ones. It's private. The only one who doesn't make a secret of it is our host for the parties. He's been locked up for a year already."

"A year! You're kidding!!"

"Nope. Anyway, Bill finally agreed after lots of pussy-whipping on my part. The thing is made of polished steel and keeps his pecker completely enclosed. He can't touch himself at all. It's very uncomfortable."

"This is really incredible. Bill, of all people."

"Not so incredible. He's gotten very, uh, subordinate to me ever since we joined the club. He's almost afraid of me and definitely kowtows to the men who fuck me."

Linda took this in as the wheels began turning in her head. She tried to imagine her Bruce in a chastity belt, totally at her mercy.

"But that was just twenty-four hours, right?"

"Yes," replied Sarah, "the first time. It gets complicated, but the short version is that by then I had him sucking my pussy clean after one of the Black studs had fucked me silly and filled me with his delicious cum."

"Oh, no! He doesn't do that!"

"Yes, he does, indeed. The first time I made him do it I told him it would be a sign of respect for the Man who did me. And very important to me as well. After a few times doing "cleanup" for me and my lovers he began to get used to it. Because I would praise him and even jerk him off when he did that."

"Wow."

"Anyway, one night after Jack - you haven't met him yet, but he has huge balls and spurts enormous loads - after Jack had fucked me and left, Bill saw him out and came back into the bedroom, practically licking his lips in anticipation of pleasing me.

"I said I thought I would just keep Jack's cum in me while I went to sleep and Bill didn't have to suck it out. He was SO disappointed. I finally relented and said he could eat Jack's cum from me only if I could put him in the chastity belt first. He agreed immediately."

"I can't believe," said Linda, "that Bill has gotten so hot to eat a Black Man's cum from you. It's so degrading for him, I would think."

"It definitely is. He's embarrassed about it, but so wants to please me and to prove that he fully supports the Men that he couldn't ever compete with that he has convinced himself that this is wonderful. That's not all, but I'll save the rest for another time."

"So," prompted Linda, "he agreed to be put in chastity again..."

"Right. That was two weeks ago. I haven't let him out yet. He is climbing the walls! Right now he's so docile that if I say jump, he asks how high. He's my prisoner and a very horny one at that. He begs me every night to take it off. I keep the key hidden. And, of course, there is nowhere he can go to get it removed. I love it! He looks at me with those pleading eyes just hoping I'll make him do something so he can please me and persuade me to take it off. I'm giving it another week. Then I'll order him to do something new and really humiliating. If he complies, I'll take it off. For the time being. I think he's at the point that he would never disobey me no matter what."

"I wonder if Bruce will ever do cleanup for me?" - laughed Linda.

"Absolutely. All the hubbies do it from what I hear. It's the ultimate surrender and acknowledgment of their role vis-à-vis Real Men. Once he sees you with one of those Black bulls and how you are with them in bed, he will begin to really cater to you. He'll feel even more intimidated by the Men than he is now. Eventually he'll commit to you and to them."

"God that makes me hot. It shouldn't, but it does. Which reminds me, the next party is our third and I still have to get Bruce to ask one of those guys to sponsor us for membership. That should be interesting."

"That was such an erotic event for me I can't tell you. Once he does that, you know, it means he's surrendering to to Black men as far as sex with you is concerned. He's testifying, so to speak, that he accepts his status as a Black-cuckolded hubby. There's no turning back."

"I can't wait for it to happen."

"My advice?" - continued Sarah, "Lead him to approach the man you want him to for maximum effect, whatever that may be. Make him practice his speech, but don't make it easy. Make sure he remembers to address him with respect, praise him, beseech him, acknowledge him, beg him if he has to."

"I'm going to start laying the groundwork tonight. I wish he were already belted so he would be more pliable, but I think I can handle it. All I have to do is think about one of those gorgeous, hung, sexy Black men and then look at Bruce and it's enough to make me want to push his nose in it."

"That-a-girl!"


Two weeks later, on a Friday night before Bruce and Linda's last scheduled party with the Circle group, Linda suggested drinks on the patio after dinner. For the occasion she decided to dress up in the outfit she planned to wear the next evening. When she walked out to join Bruce, who had already brought their drinks to the patio, his reaction was all that she expected.

She was wearing a black dress cut low to display her breasts to maximum effect. They seemed to be barely be contained by the fabric, ready to burst forth at the slightest provocation. Moreover, the dress was the tightest and shortest he had ever seen her wear. Her matching black steletto heels were high and dangerous looking. There could be no question that this outfit was designed for easy seduction. That the woman wearing it intended to get laid. Even though this was obviously the point of the Circle, still the blatant slutishness of her outfit almost took Bruce's breath away. He felt himself getting hard immediately.

"What do you think?" asked Linda, turning around slowly and then posing with her hands on her hips.

"Jesus, Linda," croaked Bruce.

"You think the Men will like it?"

"You need to ask? You might as well wear a sign that says, 'Please fuck me!'"

"Ha-ha. Very funny. But I guess I've created the impression I had in mind. After all, tomorrow's our last party as non-members. I want to make sure that we're invited to join."

"Oh, right," said Bruce. "I almost forgot. Well, you are definitely going to make someone very happy. I just wish it were me. Mabye a little preview this evening?"

"Now, sweetie," said Linda sympathetically, "you know how I feel about doing anything so close to one of the parties."

"Just thought I'd give it the old college try. Who knows - I might have been lucky!"

"Well, first you have to prove yourself - tomorrow night. Then we'll see."

Bruce was aching with desire as he Linda sat down and crossed her shapely legs. The already short dress was stretched tightly over the very top of her legs. Bruce began to regret getting involved with the Circle. In earlier days - a month and a half ago - she would have been his for his own personal enjoyment this evening. Now, however, she was like some unattainable sex goddess that he almost felt was beyond his reach. For the first time since he had met her in college, he had to compete with others for her affection. But now he was barely in the running. He was only slightly consoled by the fact that this unbelievably hot and desirable woman was his own wife.

"So," continued Linda, "may I assume that you are prepared to ask one of the men to sponsor us for membership tomorrow?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?" - asked Bruce, already knowing the answer.

"What do you think? You think I want to give this up after only a few weeks? You think you can take care of me better? Well, do you?!"

Her taunting and aggressive tone, so new but so intimidating, had Bruce back-pedalling immediately. He didn't want her upset with him.

"No, no, honey, of course not. If it's what you want?"

"But do YOU want it for me as well?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, unconsciouly slipping into his most obsequious mode.

"Good. Maintain the thought. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm just not sure which one of the... uh... men I should ask."

"Don't worry about that. I'll tell you who I want to sponsor us tomorrow evening. I need to get to know a third one, and then after that I'll tell you who to approach. Okay?"

"Okay," muttered Bruce.

"Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am, I understand."

"All right. But whoever I decide on, I expect you to do your duty. And do it well. Sincerely. And, of course, respectfully."

"Don't worry," assured Bruce, "I promise."

"You're up for it?" asked Linda.

"I think so. Will you be with me when I do it?"

"Do I need to be?"

"Well, I just don't know how it's usually done is all."

"Well, usually the hubby is capable of expressing his desires and his wife's all by himself. You just ask the man if he would support our membership and tell him why you want us to be members of the group."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Can you? Okay, then tell me - why do you want us to become members of The Circle."

"Well, I, uh, let me see. It's because..."

"Damn! I thought you were ready?!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am, really. I'm ready. Let me try again."

"Okay, let's have it."

"I want us to be members because we really like the people in The Circle and especially the Men -- like yourself, I'll say."

"Go on."

"The Men in The Circle are really special and able to give you, my wife, the kind of pleasure and happiness that only they can give you."

"Better," said Linda. "Anything else? I hope so."

"Of course. I'll say something like, 'I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and the other Men. I want only the best for my wife, Sir.'"

"Good..."

Bruce was getting into the spirit of the situation he had found himself in. Looking at Linda he found it easy to believe that she had a right to expect more than he could offer. He knew that he had better do well or be totally out of her life.

"For me it's an incredible honor to know that my wife, Linda, has the opportunity to have lovers like You and the other Men, Sir. I want that for her and I fully accept my own limitations. Plus, I am flattered to be able to do whatever is necessary to give you the chance to experience this incredible woman. I promise never to interfere and to do everything in my power to support you and the other Men, as well as my wife."

"Well, well," said Linda approvingly, "maybe you've got it after all."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I think you have the right tone, at least in theory. I just hope you will be totally sincere and respectful when the time comes for you to beseach for real."

"Thank you, ma'am," said Bruce.

"Are you ready to be a willingly Black-cuckolded hubby of the Circle?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you acknowledge the superiority of the Black Men?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Will you show me the respect I deserve as a woman who is fucked by superior Black Male?!!"

"Yes, ma'am! I do. I promise, ma'am!!"

"Good. Now get on your knees."

Bruce didn't even think twice about lowering himself to his knees before his wife. He was almost delirious with desire, not for sex with Linda, which he accepted as unlikely, but with desire to grovel before her, to go far beyond the point of no return. Something had snapped in Bruce. He had become, for the moment at least, completely overwhelmed by the need to crawl before her and to do anything she desired.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" - she asked.

"I would love to only if you want me to, ma'am. Anything you want!"

"That's the right answer. For now, however, I'd like you to kiss my new shoes. The heels only. Do it!"

Bruce immediately leaned forward and kissed the shiny black heel of each shoe.

"Now suck it!" she commanded.

Bruce tilted his head so he could take the long, pointed heel of her proferred shoe into his mouth. He sucked it gently.

"Do it better. I want to see some enthusiasm!"

Bruce began sucking the heel loudly and with relish, almost gagging when it touched his throat.

"Enough! Stop."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, pulling away.

"I only wish I had my camcorder with me just now. Oh well, another time. Now, who do you respect?"

"You, ma'am!"

"Who else?"

"The Men of the Circle!"

"And whom will you treat with respect?"

"You, ma'am, and your Men."

"Good. Now I want you to continue practicing your little speech. Tomorrow is an important night."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Saturday night Bruce was tending bar at the Circle party when he saw Linda heading toward the stairs arm-in-arm with the youngest Man in The Circle. This was the one he had heard about - only nineteen, just out of high school, energetic, handsome and apparently endowed in a way that demanded respect and awe.

The thought of a kid that young enjoying his wife when even he, her husband, hadn't been able to for several weeks was excruciatingly humiliating to Bruce. He was keenly aware of people observing Linda and her about-to-be lover together. Some of them even glanced over at Bruce with a knowing smile.

Bruce saw Linda separating from her companion and heading toward the bar. As if her being with the young man weren't embarrassing enough, now she was going to collar him in front of everyone.

"Bruce!" The voice of Marie, standing in front of him with an empty glass, interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes, ma'am," said Bruce.

"I thought I was going to have to wait all night," she added nastily.

"I'm very sorry ma'am. Would you like another champagne?" - asked Bruce in his most obsequious tone.

Linda was taking her time getting to the bar, so Bruce wanted to get Marie out of the way as quickly as possible.

"I'm just glad my friend wasn't standing here with me. I don't think he would have taken kindly to being ignored."

"I have half a mind to tell him, frankly," said Marie.

"I'm terribly sorry, ma'am. I apologize sincerely. Let me give you a clean glass."

By this time another couple were standing behind Marie witnessing her rebuke of him. He quickly filled a flute of champagne and handed it to Marie with a cocktail napkin.

"Again, I apoligize, ma'am."

"What are you apologizing for now?"

It was Linda, now standing by the side of the bar.

"He ignored me and kept me standing here forever," responded Marie.

"Bruce, you've really got to get on the ball. I want you to apologize right this minute!"

Although he had already apologized several times, Bruce knew that to say so would only upset and embarrass Linda more than she was. And of all night - just when he needed to make a good impression. He turned to Marie.

"Ma'am, please accept my apology for making you wait. I promise it will never happen again. Never! Please forgive me."

"Oh, all right. But Linda is right - you do need to be aware of where you are and who you are. And who I am."

"Yes, ma'am, I understand. I promise to do better."

Without a word Marie turned and walked away from the bar. He turned to Linda, who attached the "BC" collar around his neck.

"You know where to go when you finish here," she said.

"Yes, ma'am." Linda turned to return to her lover without a word. By now there were three people in line and not happy having to wait. It would be a long night.

After he was replaced at the bar Bruce was on "sheet boy" duty upstairs. Not something he relished on this particular evening. He had already changed the sheets in two rooms and had just sat down when a third door opened. Quickly he turned his eyes downward toward the floor to assure the privacy of the couple exiting. Then he became aware of footsteps approaching him. He lowered his head even more so that there could be no question of his not looking at the man and woman.

"Sheet boy?"

It was Linda. She had never addressed him that way and it was especially embarrassing in front of her lover.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Stand up."

Bruce stood up quickly, being careful to keep his gaze strictly downward. He couldn't imagine what this was about.

"This is Leroy with me."

"Hello, Sir," said Bruce.

"Hello, Bruce."

Even though Bruce was fully aware of his status in the pecking order, it still was hard to accept this nineteen-year-old young man addressing him by his first name. Even if he had obviously just fucked his wife.

"You don't mind if I call you sheet boy, do you?" - asked Linda nastily.

"No, ma'am, of course not."

"Good. It's time for you to take care of that little business we were talking about last night. Since Leroy has to leave now, this seems like the perfect time and place. While I can still feel him in me, if you know what I mean."

Oh no! - thought Bruce. Not him.

"So, do you have something to say to Leroy?"

"Uh... yes, ma'am, I guess I do... uh"

"Well," interrupted Linda, "I'll just leave you two alone to take care of business. I'll see you downstairs, lover," said Linda.

Bruce could hear them embracing and kissing. Then she was gone.

"Well?" - prompted Leroy, his massive cock hard again after kissing Linda and feeling her hump against him.

"Sir, I'd like to talk to you about membership in the Circle."

"What about it?"

"Sir, I was wondering if you would consider sponsoring us for membership, sir."

"Why should I?" He wasn't making it easy. Of course, Bruce couldn't see the smirk on Leroy's face.

"Well, Sir, my wife, Linda, has never been so happy or well taken care of as she has been since she met the Men of the Circle. Sexually it's like she's finally a woman."

"Uh-huh," said Leroy with a tone that suggested he was waiting for more and not impressed yet.

"As for me, I want nothing more than my wife's happiness. And that means the opportunity for her to spend time with you and the other Men..."

"You mean get fucked by us, right?"

"Yes, Sir, exactly. I know I'm not in your class and never will be. I respect you enormously, Sir, and I promise you I know my place around here. I'm flattered to even be talking with you."

"Well," said Leroy, sounding a little more persuaded, "you do seem to have the right attitude. And my cock feels real nice in your wife's pussy and mouth. And Lord knows, she can't get enough of it. Seems like she's been deprived for a long time."

"Yes, Sir, she really has. That's why it's so important to me make it up to her in any way I can. And helping her be available for you is about as good as it gets, Sir."

"So you're all right with having us at your house to enjoy Linda, taking her out sometimes without you, and so on."

"Yes, Sir! I promise I'll do whatever you and she want just to make this happen, Sir."

"You're not going to be bugging her for sex are you?" - now he sounded almost threatening.

"No, Sir, absolutely not. It's all up to her. I promise not to bug her about it, Sir."

"Okay," said Leroy slowly, "get on your knees!"

Bruce wasn't ready for this at all and didn't know what to do. He should have, but his reactions weren't yet automatic where commands from a Black Man were concerned.

"I don't... on my knees?" - whimpered Bruce.

"What - you don't understand English?"

"No, Sir, I understand, Sir. I... just... I mean here..."

"You just told me you respect me and acknowledge my superiority. Was that a lie?"

"No, no, Sir! I do, I do!" cried Bruce.

"Then SHOW me! I want you on your knees right now. It's called paying hommage. Or shall I tell Linda you are insincere and disobedient."

"No, no, please, Sir" said Bruce, dropping quickly to his knees. "I am sincere and obedient. See? I'm on my knees. Please let me pay hommage to you, Sir. Please?"

"Are you going to hesitate the next time I ask you to do something?"

"No, Sir, I promise."

At that moment Bruce heard another couple come out of one of the rooms. Now he had two to clean and quickly. His embarrassment now took a back seat to the business at hand.

"Kiss my shoes," said Leroy softly.

Bruce shuddered at the knowledge that someone was observing his humiliation. But this time he did not hesitate. He immediately lowered his face to one of Leroy's shoes and kissed the toe."

"Do it like you mean it!" barked Leroy, getting into it.

Bruce heard the other couple laughing in disbelief. He began kissing the shoe seriously, using his tongue in the process. He moved to the other shoe and repeated his oral worship. He made sure his kisses were audible. At this point he had no self-esteme or pride to hold on to. The most he could hope for was to please the young man standing above him. He was deeply grateful that Linda was not witnessing his self-debasement.

"Okay, enough!" - said Leroy.

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me pay hommage to you," squeaked Bruce. He didn't move from his position.

"One last thing - are you going to treat Linda with the respect that any woman of mine deserves?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Absolutely, Sir! I would never disrespect your woman!" He meant it, too, he realized.

"You'd better. You know she'll tell me everything, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll be a helpful hubby to her, right?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I promise, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Okay, that's enough. We'll see. You'd better not disappoint me if you want Linda to get my cock inside her. Now go about your duties, sheet boy!"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

When Leroy walked away, Bruce let out a huge sigh of relief. It had been much harder than he had been led to believe, but he felt like he had passed the test. He also knew that he had better do nothing that would give Linda an excuse to complain to Leroy or any of the others about him.

"Congratulations!" - said Marie

Marie and Linda were having their usual after-work drink the following Tuesday after Linda and Bruce had been informed that they had been voted into The Ring.

"Thanks. I'm so relieved."

"So Brucie did his part, huh?"

"Oh yeah," replied Linda. "To perfection. Leroy told me all about it. He said he even had Bruce get on his knees and kiss his shoes."

"No! You're kidding."

"Nope. God, I would have given anything to see that. I asked Bruce about it last night and he confirmed it. He was so embarrassed. More because I knew than because he did it."

"I can imagine."

"He tried to make it seem like not such a big deal, but really - on his knees not a big deal? Give me a break."

"You know," said Marie, "our hubbies are much more intimidated by our new men that I would have thought a few months ago."

"Absolutely. Bruce was so relieved that he passed Leroy's little test that it almost made up for the humiliation. Now that it's behind him he feels better. He's getting into it."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. I told him Leroy was coming to our place to party Friday night. Now that we're members, we can do that. I think Bruce is kind of excited. He wanted me to find out what Leroy likes to drink so he can have it there. He wants to take me out for some new lingerie."

"Excellent!"

"I think half of it, of course, is he's trying to please me in whatever way he can. He's very attentive. He's coming home early on Friday to clean the place up, get everything ready."

"Well," said Marie, "he is certainly in for an eye-opening experience. If he isn't a believer yet, he sure will be after Friday night!"

Friday evening Bruce was busy cleaning the house in preparation for the first visit by one of the Men of the club. He was about to experience whatever it was that made the other hubbies so enthusiastic and compliant. Linda was out shopping and had left Bruce a long list of household chores to complete. He couldn't wait to see what kind of outfit she selected. He almost wished he could have helped her pick it out.

When she came home with two shopping bags, Bruce was excited to see what she had.

"Will you model it for me?" - he asked.

"I guess I'll have to since I do have to be dressed before Leroy gets here."

"Right," said Bruce.

"Now, sweetie," continued Linda, "even though we'll be in our own home, don't forget your manners."

"Of course not," replied Bruce.

"You will address him as Sir?"

"Of course."

"And me?"

"Ma'am."

"Correct. Just keep in mind that I am Leroy's woman tonight and you should be okay. Now finish your chores while I get dressed."

"Yes, ma'am," said Bruce, getting into the spirit of the evening.

An hour later, just as Bruce was putting away the dust mop and broom, Linda came downstairs.

"Wow!" said Bruce, looking up at her on the landing.

Linda was wearing a very short black mini-skirt with high stiletto heels.

"Leroy likes heels," said Marie.

Her top was a low-scooped sweater which displayed her breasts almost obscenely.

"You like?" - asked Linda.

"You're so beautiful. Leroy will be pleased, that's for sure. Come on down."

"That sounded like a command to me."

"I'm sorry. Please, ma'am, come on down to the living room so I can admire you up close."

"That's better," replied Linda.

"So you think Leroy will approve?" - asked Linda, turning slowly in front of Bruce, who felt himself getting hard.

"Absolutely, ma'am. He is one very lucky man. I'm so jealous!"

"Good! So you're happy for Leroy as well as for me?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm glad he will have the opportunity to spend time with someone as beautiful and desirable as you."

Linda slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal the matching panties and garterbelt she had bought for the evening. Bruce stood hypnotized with his eyes riveted to this most sexy woman he could imagine.

"Want a closer look?" - teased Linda.

"Uh... yes, ma'am. I mean, if it's not..."

"On your knees!"

Bruce didn't even think twice before lowering himself to his knees in front of his wife, his gaze never leaving her panties.

"Lean closer, sweetie, and have a good look."

Bruce leaned forward until his face was only inches away from her. The urge to touch his lips to her was almost unbearable, but he knew better. Besides, if he did and she told Leroy, well, he didn't want to think about that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.