Cuckolds Circle
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2004 by CuckedHubby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wife lures her husband into joining a social group devoted to the Black-cuckolding of white hubbies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Bruce and his wife Linda were having drinks on the patio of their large suburban home. Bruce, a 42-year-old accountant, had done very well in his profession and was up for a vice presidency of firm. Their expensive home reflected Bruce's financial success.

Linda, a 36-year-old attractive brunette looked less than her age. Thanks to a disciplined regimen of exercise and diet, her figure was that of a woman ten years younger. Her most notable features were her large bust and long shapely legs. Linda was an elementary school teacher. The couple had no children, but were "trying." The problem, according to Bruce's physician was his unusually low sperm count. For them, timing would be everything if they were to succeed in getting pregnant.

Sex for Bruce and Linda was very satisfactory for him, but less so for Linda, although she never mentioned this to him out of concern for his fragile masculine ego. Things picked up somewhat for Linda when the couple ventured into the world of suburban swinging last year. Although the guys in their circle were nothing to write home about in Linda's opinion, at least they were better than Bruce in the sex department. The parties, however, had become less and less frequent, and this was the topic of conversation on this particular evening.

"I don't get it," said Bruce. "First Sarah and Bill dropped out. Then Marie and Jim. Now the get-togethers are less and less frequent."

"I know," responded Linda. "It is frustrating. But I think I know the reason."

"You do?" - asked Bruce, surprised.

"I think so."

"What is it?"

"Well," began Linda with obvious hesitation, "I was talking to Marie over coffee the other day. Apparently the action hasn't stopped, but some of our friends have gone in a different direction."

"What does that mean - a different direction?"

"Well," continued Linda, "I don't know quite how to put it. But basically some of the ladies started finding those evenings less than exciting."

"You're kidding!" - said Bruce.

"Nope. Now I know you guys are really into it. And why not? Let's face it, you're getting to play with some very hot babes. Am I wrong?"

"No," said Bruce, "you're definitely right. So what's the problem?"

"Well, take Sarah, for instance. What guy wouldn't want to crawl between that girl's legs? I mean, she could have any guy she wanted, right?"

"Damn right!" Bruce replied with perhaps more enthusiasm than was advisable. "That certainly goes for you, too, hon."

"Thanks. Anyway, it was Sarah who started this new thing."

"What new thing?"

"Well, Sarah went Black."

Bruce was stunned at this announcement. He had never heard the expression "to go Black," but he definitely understood the gist of it. In fact, the immediate image of hot little Sarah with a Black stud on top of her sent a shiver through Bruce that he didn't understand.

"Black?" - was all that he could think of to say.

"Yes, Black. Apparently this was one of her long-time fantasies. So she talked Bill into answering an ad placed by some Black stud on a website devoted to interracial sex."

"I can't believe it," said Bruce.

"Believe it," replied Linda. "They met this guy and he fucked her right in their own bed right in front of Bill. After that, she couldn't get interested in our little group anymore. Even Bill was blown away by watching. He became a 'true believer' that night."

Bruce was embarrassed that this story had gotten him so excited that he had to shift in his seat, trying to conceal the fact of his hardening cock.

His reaction, however, did not go unnoticed by Linda. She crossed her legs, giving Bruce a view of thigh that never failed to get him hot. She sipped her drink and looked at him over the rim before continuing her story.

"Can you just imagine hot little Sarah squirming on the bed with with this thick 9-inch black cock about to enter her? And Bill sitting across the room watching it all?"

Bruce could indeed imagine this scene. He had been with her many times over the past couple of years and could never believe his good fortune. His only problem with her had been her extreme energy and need for fast, hard stroking that usually caused him to finish before she barely got going. Bruce found himself totally absorbed in this vision and breathing deeply.

"So," continued Linda, "Sarah told Marie about the experience and - believe it or not - Marie was very excited and receptive. Apparently she had fantasized about having a Black man herself. And she got Jim to go along with it - with the same guy!"

"Jeez!" said Bruce, now overcome with the image of this taboo picture. "No wonder we haven't seen them lately."

"Exactly. Anyway, now those two couples and a few others have been going to special parties held by another couple they met. Bruce, they've all gone Black!"

"Completely?" asked Bruce, stupefied.

"Totally. What's amazing is that the guys have acquiesced to this. Isn't that incredible, honey?"

"It definitely is."

"Bruce," purred Linda, "would you mind refreshing my drink?"

Uh-oh. Bruce didn't really want to stand up at this point for fear that his excitement would be only too obvious. But with Linda holding out her empty glass in front of him, he didn't have a chance. Perhaps, he thought, it's dark enough that she won't notice.

Linda noticed, but pretended not to. It was just as Sarah had predicted. Her own husband was turned on at the thought of Black men fucking these white wives that he had known and been with for years. She concealed a smile as Bruce took her glass and quickly turned toward the house to refill it.

When Bruce returned with two fresh drinks, she took a sip, crossed her legs, and sighed softly.

"What is it?" - asked Bruce.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "Probably just too much to drink and too long since one of our parties. I was just trying to imagine myself in Sarah's place. Somehow I don't see myself lying on the bed with my legs wide open and some Black man's huge cock pushing at my pussy while you're sitting there watching. Do you?"

"Gee, I don't..."

"I mean, I probably couldn't take anything that big, even if I were excited and begging for it."

Bruce was by now in a state of frenzied excitement.

"And even if I could," she continued, "I'd be afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself and would go crazy. And with you sitting there..."

"Well, I..." Was all Bruce could manage at this point.

"Damn, I wonder how Bill and Jim feel when this is happening. How do they react? "

"Well, I guess you could ask them," ventured Bruce.

"I guess," she answered. "It might be interesting to invite Marie and Jim over for drinks just to hear the story first-hand. Get their perspective on this. I mean, we know them much better than we do Bill and Sarah, even from before our swinging days. What do you think?"

"Well, sure, why not?" - replied Bruce, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Linda beamed with delight. It had been even easier than she had imagined.

"Great. It should be very interesting," she said. "Meanwhile, all this sex talk has gotten me very hot. Bruce, would you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Would you get me off with your talented tongue right here, right now?"

"Here?" - said Bruce, astounded. "People might see us."

"Don't be silly. It's too dark. Besides, I'll unfold this blanket over my lap. You can crawl under it and nobody could see you even if they tried."

"Well, I don't know..." said Bruce.

But Linda was beyond the point of wanting to have a discussion on this subject or to engage in negotiations. The blanket was now on her lap and hanging all the way down to the patio. She reached down and lifted it up, revealing her now open legs.

"Now, Bruce! Please!!"

Bruce had never heard his wife speak so sharply to him. Plus, he was afraid that her raised voice would attract attention of the neighbors. So he quickly lowered himself to his knees in front of her.

"All right, sweetie. Calm down."

"Hurry!"

Bruce quickly ducked under the blanket, crawled between his wife's legs and moved his face to her pussy. Through the blanket he felt her hands on top of his head pulling him firmly against her. He began licking her already moist hole.

"Ohhhh, that's it, baby," she said softly, much to Bruce's relief. He plunged his tongue into her.

Linda was in heaven. Even if nothing else came of this, she had her husband on his knees, on the patio, about to make her cum.

"Oh, sweetie," she purred, "this talk about Sarah and her Black lover got me all hot. I don't know what came over me. Can you just imagine if it were me instead of Sarah?"

Linda noticed that her words caused Bruce to re-double his efforts between her legs. She had never felt so much in control.

"Mmmmnf..." was the only sound coming from under the blanket, where her husband's tongue was too occupied with her pleasure to produce anything resembling real words. That was fine with her. Any talk from him would only take away from the fantasy she hadn't been able to get out of her mind ever since Sarah first told her about her new lover. It may have been hubby Bruce's tongue giving her pleasure at the moment, but in her imagination it was something much larger and much blacker. And it was attached to a real man.

Little did she know that Bruce couldn't get the same image out of his own mind no matter how hard he tried. Her erupting orgasm was accompanied by powerful bucking against his now sopping wet face. When she finished it took him a moment to catch his breath.

"Thanks, honey," he heard her say. "You can come up now."

Bruce slowly backed out from between Linda's legs and crawled from under the blanket. He was struck by the sensation of cool night air against his warm, wet face. Getting back up into his chair, Bruce was somehow almost embarrassed to look his wife in the eye. It was as if he had done something shameful or humiliating.

Linda picked up on her husband's discomfort, but decided to look him directly in the face anyway. He seemed to shrink under her gaze. She suddenly realized why Bruce was so ill at ease before her. They had, in effect, experienced her first Black-inspired orgasm and both of them realized it. They had, she understood, taken a big first step. And she was savoring the possibilities.

A few days later Linda and Bruce were entertaining their friends Marie and Jim on that very same patio. It was late on a Saturday night after a candlelit dinner where there had been no mention of swinging. Now, relaxing in the balmy summer night air and mellow with wine, thoughts turned to sex.

For his part, Bruce was once again admiring the lovely Marie, a blonde, 29-year-old legal assistant at a prestigious center city law firm. He had enjoyed her lovely body many times at their swing parties and hoped that something might even be possible tonight. It was Linda who turned the conversation to the "Circle" group.

"So tell us, Marie," she began, "what about the "Circle?"

"Oh, it's great! We love it, don't we, honey?" she said, addressing her husband, Jim.

"Yes, dear," he responded with somewhat less enthusiasm.

"Oh, I'm sure Jim'll be the first to admit that he had doubts and hesitations at first, but he came around and is now a true believer." Jim didn't say anything to this.

"A true believer in what?" - ventured Bruce.

"In Black men as lovers, of course," responded Marie.

"Listen," interjected Linda, "let me steal Marie away for a few minutes for some girl talk. Jim, you can share your experiences with Bruce in private. Okay?"

"Sure," said Jim.

Bruce and Jim admired the ladies as they retreated inside the house. Marie's swaying hips and long shapely legs never failed to arouse Bruce.

"Well," he said, "it's been a while since we partied. Marie is looking HOT!"

"Well, my friend," responded Jim, "you can look all you want to. But as you know my wife has gone Black."

"What does that mean exactly," asked Bruce.

"Very simple. She only has sex with Black men."

"And you, of course," interjected Bruce.

"Well, sure, sort of... sometimes. It depends."

"So what was it like seeing her with a Black guy?"

"To tell you the truth," answered Jim, "it blew my mind. I had just never imagined anything like that. Mainly, I'd never seen Marie get that turned on. And vocal! It almost scared me, really."

"Was the guy as big as Sarah told Linda?"

"Oh, yeah. I mean BIG. Nine or ten inches easy. And THICK! It was scary. I couldn't believe Marie could take it. But she did. When I saw that monster forcing its way into her pussy, I couldn't believe my eyes. She went crazy! And he hadn't even started fucking her. She had an orgasm just feeling him that way."

"Wow. That must have been hard to take."

"It was and sometimes still is, although I've gotten more used to it. At this point I could never deprive her of it. I mean those guys can fuck - and I mean hard - for half an hour. They're in a different league. You can see why she isn't interested in coming to our old parties any more. A bunch of white guys with small equipment and hair triggers. We can't compete. You gotta hand it to them. I wish I could give her that much pleasure. But I can't. She's hooked for sure. So I'm a believer."

This was information overload for Bruce.

"Jeez..." he said.

"Are you thinking about coming to a Circle party?"

"Well, I don't know," said Bruce.

"You should. Besides, I'd like someone I know sitting in the circle with me from time to time."

"What do you mean?"

"You know - the circle. Don't you know about it?"

"First I heard of it."

"Well," began Jim, "it's like this..."

Meanwhile, in the house, Linda is getting the lowdown from Marie.

"So you enjoyed it?" asked Linda.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much," she said enthusiastically. "It's like I never had real sex before! Linda, you've got to do it!"

"I can't say I'm not tempted. I don't know if I can talk Bruce into it, though."

"Are you kidding? You know how our guys are. If it has to do with sex, they're for it! By the time they figure out that it isn't about them, well, it's too late. By then there's no turning back."

"Well," laughed Linda, "last night I surprised myself with Bruce. I had him going down on me on the patio."

Marie's eyes opened wide in amazement.

"On the patio? Really?"

"Yup. I had a blanket over him, of course. At first he hesitated, but I was so hot talking about you and Sarah going Black that I didn't have much patience."

"I can imagine."

"I actually snapped at him - 'Do it!' - I said. I was about to apologize for my tone when all of a sudden he was on his knees looking very sheepish. So I went ahead and had him do me."

"Awesome," responded Marie. "I wish I'd been there to see that."

"And you know what? I was really turned on by the whole scene. Not just him eating my pussy, but the fact I was sort of in charge. I loved it!"

"Let me tell you something," said Marie. "Our relationship changed incredibly after Jim saw me being fucked by a real man - a Black man. You know how bossy he's always been, how he likes to be in charge, how only his opinion matters? Well, after I lost my virginity - that's what I call it - he was a new hubby."

"Really?" - marveled Linda. "Tell me."

"Well," continued Marie, "that first night after Rick fucked me and left, it was like Jim was embarrassed to look me in the eye. So of course I kept trying to start conversations with him, trying to get him to look at me. But it was like he was diminished. And you know what? He was!"

"It's funny you say that. Bruce was like that with me last night and we were just talking about it. I can imagine how he'd be if it actually happened."

"My other surprising reaction," said Marie, "was that I was actually resentful toward Jim because I had spent all these years thinking I was having pretty good sex. When I was having nothing even close. But now my eyes have been opened, among other things."

Marie and Linda start giggling.

"One of the main things you depend on your husband for is sex," said Marie. "But once you don't need him for that, he becomes very pliable and eager to please. And because I resent having been deprived all these years, I don't mind rubbing it in."

Linda contemplated this for a moment before responding.

"That idea shouldn't appeal to me so much, but it does."

"Good. Now you two have to come to the next Circle party and get Bruce out in the circle with Jim."

"What do you mean - in the circle?"

"Oh," said Marie, surprised, "Sara didn't tell you about how it works?"

Linda shook her head.

"Okay. It's call the Circle group. But that's the short name. The full name is Circle of Cuckolds. The couple that holds the parties has a huge home out in the country. Outside on the patio there's a big circle - about 5 yards in diameter - drawn in yellow chalk. Are you with me?"

"Sure."

"Okay, then. When a couple arrives at the party, the wife is given two things - one, a chain collar with a lock and, two, a plastic coil bracelet with the key to that lock."

"Okay..." responded Linda, confused.

"When the wife wants to spend some time with a Black man - either having a drink and chatting or going up to one of the bedrooms - she puts the collar around her hubby's neck and locks it with her key.

"This is his signal to go out onto the patio and sit in the circle - the circle of cuckolds. He stays there until she retrieves him. If a man has the collar on, he MUST be out of the house and sitting in the circle.

"It's a very nice system. You have privacy with your man and you know where hubby is. And he knows where you are. And everybody can glance out at the patio and immediately know whose wife is having a good time with a real man."

Linda was beginning to feel warm at this description of how an evening at a Circle party worked.

"Wow," she said. "They really thought this thing out, haven't they? But you mean husbands don't get to watch?"

"No," Marie explained, "not at the parties. But if you have one of the Black men visit your home, then that's different. It's up to you and him."

"I'm not sure how Bruce would take that. I know I'm ready, but him? - who knows?"

"Look, just get him to take you to one of the parties. Put him in the cuckolds' circle and get yourself laid for real for the first time by a Black stud. Your Bruce will be dying of curiosity and want to hear everything. He'll be so curious he'll soon be ready for entertaining a real man at your home. And he'll be so blown away by what he witnesses, that he'll be eating out of your hand. Among other places!"

The women howled with laughter.

"You know what I've really enjoyed?" - asked Marie.

"What?"

"Thinking about the guys in our old group who used to fuck me with their little things - and now seeing them consigned to the cuckolds' circle for all to witness."

"Well, okay, I'll talk to Bruce this evening."

"Good. The next party is this Saturday. I hope that by Sunday morning your Bruce will have been Black-cuckolded for good!"


Thirty minutes later, after Marie and Jim had left, Linda and Bruce returned to the patio for a nightcap. Just as Bruce was about to sit down, Linda had a request.

"Sweetie, would you get that blanket we had out here last night. It's a bit chilly."

She couldn't help but notice that mention of the blanket caused Bruce to blush. She wondered what he would be like after a night in the cuckolds' circle.

With the blanket on her lap, Linda ran her tongue around the rim of her glass and looked at her husband, who, unnerved at being looked at by his wife and not knowing what she was thinking, looked down. Much to Linda's satisfaction.

"So," she said finally, "did you have a nice chat with Jim?"

"Oh yeah," he replied noncommittally.

"What about?"

"You know - about the Circle parties."

"And?"

"What?"

"Bruce! Stop playing games with me! What do you think?"

Bruce was completely taken aback at the tone of his wife's voice.

"I'm sorry, honey," he said weakly. "It was... uh... interesting. He seems okay with it."

"And how about you?"

"What do you mean?"

Linda only had to cock an eyebrow at him to make him realize that she didn't appreciate his evasions.

"Oh... I don't know. It's really different..."

"Yes, of course. How does Jim feel about Black men fucking his wife?"

"Linda! Do you have to talk like that?"

"Just answer the question."

"Well, he seems almost... proud of her," he said finally.

"Do you think those men would even be interested in me, anyway?" she asked.

"Honey, are you kidding?"

Linda crossed her legs for Bruce's benefit.

"I mean, Marie says the Black men at those parties are not only super well-endowed, but also good looking. They can have their pick of women!"

"Darling, you're-"

"Anyway," she interrupted, "I think it might be interesting to go to one of the parties just to see what the people are like. We don't have to do anything. We might just end up having drinks and deciding it's not for us. You know?"

"Maybe..."

"Did Jim tell you about the circle?"

"Yeah, he did."

"I think it's a cute idea!"

"Well, of course. You wouldn't be out there."

"No," she admitted, "I wouldn't. The parties are focused on white married woman and Black men. It is very sweet, though, that Jim and Bill are so supportive of Marie and Sarah that they willingly take them to Circle parties. I mean, that's real devotion. And self-confidence."

"I guess you're right..."

"So what do you say? Shall we drop in and see what the fuss is about. We can always take in a movie if we're bored."

"Yeah, why not? A movie would be fun anyway."

"Are you sure you're up for one of these parties, Bruce? Because if you're not, I'll understand."

"No, no, I am. If Jim and Bill say it's okay, then it must be."

"God, you get me so hot when you show me how much you love me that way. I'm so lucky!"

These words lifted Bruce's mood and made him glad that he had agreed to go along. Anything to lift her spirits, he thought.

"But," added Linda, "I do want you to think about it. About me... the meaning of the Circle... yourself sitting in the circle on the patio. Will you do that?"

"Sure I will."

"Great! I want you to think about what it means very seriously while you... " Linda opened the blanket on her lap and let it hang down over her legs to the tiles on the ground. "... do what you did for me last night."

Bruce was stunned that Linda would ask for that two nights in a row. It didn't seem right. He hesitated.

"Bruce!"

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking."

"I just told you what I wanted you to think about. Now please do it. Now!"

Linda smiled triumphantly as her husband, eyes cast downward, lowered himself to the ground and crawled in front of her... again.

Bruce had very mixed feelings as he lowered his head under the blanket and crawled forward. Linda had always enjoyed sex and went along with the swinging parties for the last couple of years. But she had never very outspoken about sex, and certainly never took the initiative. Now, for the second time in two days, she was almost insisting that he please her orally. This both excited him and made him nervous at the same time. At the moment, with his face between her widely spread legs, he was mainly excited. He leaned forward and made contact with her surprisingly wet pussy with his lips.

"Ooooh, that's nice," moaned Linda.

Although her voice sounded muffled to Bruce, he got the message and began gently lapping at his wife's slit with his tongue.

Linda looked down at the blanket covering her legs and the round bulge of her husbands head below her belly. The feeling of being in control was almost as erotic as the sensations produced by Bruce's worshipping tongue. She put her hands on the blanket where his head was and pulled him tighter against herself.

"Oh, sweetie, that's so good. Don't stop."

Bruce had no intention of stopping, although having his face pushed so firmly against his wife's pussy made is harder for him to apply what he considered his outstanding oral techniques. Her voice caught his attention.

"Are you thinking about the Circle, hon?"

"Mmmnph," he said, nodding. Coherent speech was not an option with his tongue probing her pussy and his nose squashed against her pubic bone.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now think about a Black cock right where your tongue is!"

The words brought Bruce quickly back to the conversation that had led to what was going on at the moment. Even if he had wanted to, he couldn't avoid imagining a big Black cock entering his wife. Surprisingly he felt a twinge in his own little cock. Still, he wasn't sure he liked the idea. In the past, with their friends, he definitely had the better end of the deal since he got to enjoy his friends' very sexy wives. But none of the husbands posed a challenge or threat to his role with his own wife.

"Oohhhh," moaned Linda. "That's it, sweetie. Don't stop."

Bruce, sensing Linda's impending orgasm, wasn't about to stop. With the likelihood that she would soon have her first experience with an endowed Black Man hanging over him, it was important that he prove himself eager and able to satisfy her.

As Linda's orgasm began to overtake her, it was not her hubby that was in her mind, but the anticipation of someone much more powerful and virile. That thought, contrasted with the sight of Bruce on his knees under a blanket pleasing her with his tongue, gave her a since of power. And that, she had discovered, made her even hotter. She bucked hard up against his face and grabbed his head to pull him more forcefully against her, ignoring his muffled protest.

Finally, when she relaxed and began to catch her breath, she realized that her husbands face was still trapped between her thighs.

"Oh thank you, honey," she said, releasing him.

Bruce backed out from under the blanket, raised himself stiffly to his feet, and sat down in his chair. Just like the previous night, he seemed to avoid looking directly at Linda. He reached for a napkin and was about to dry his soaking and shiny face.

"Sweetie," she stopped him, "don't do that. I love the way you look right now. Okay?"

Linda was amazed that he went along with her, considering that her juices were now running down his neck.

"So," he finally said, "you still want to go to that party on Friday night?"

"You know what?" - she replied. "More than ever!"

Friday night found Bruce and Linda driving to their first party of the Circle group. Linda was excited; Bruce had grave doubts.

"I'm not sure about this, honey," he said.

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport. You and the guys have had some of the sexiest women in the city to play with for years. Don't you think it's our turn?"

"I guess, but... I don't know."

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm sure it will be fine."

"Anyway," continued Bruce, "just remember that we don't have to do anything at all. It could just be a chance to check it out without, you know, participating."

Like that's going to happen - thought Linda.

They arrived at the almost mansion-like house half an hour later. The landscaping was expensive, including large torches lighting the front yard.

"How do I look?" - asked Linda.

"Terrific," said Bruce sincerely. In fact, he thought Linda had really gone out of her way in getting together that evening. Her sexiest low-cut dress and highest heels, a visit to the hair salon, and some new perfume. Bruce began to feel a tingle just looking at her and remembering their last evening on the patio.

His reverie was interrupted when the door opened. Before them stood a beautiful woman in her mid-40s, brunette, tall, and dressed to kill.

"Hi!" - she said. "You must be Linda and Bruce. Please come in. I'm Rachel."

In the foyer the lighting was subdued, but enhanced by several candles. Soft music and conversation were audible from another room.

"Linda," said Rachel, "you are as lovely as Marie said. I think you will be a most welcome addition to our little group." Bruce noticed that his hostess was addressing his wife, but not him.

"And here," continued Rachel, "is your Circle necklace and a key to the lock."

Bruce shifted uncomfortably as Linda dropped the chain necklace into her purse and put the plastic coil bracelet holding the key around her wrist.

"Not that I think that necklace will spend much time in your purse, if you know what I mean," laughed Rachel. Rachel joined in the laughter. Bruce looked away, unsure how to react to this joking at his expense.

"Come with me. I'll show you the bar. Marie is already here and looking forward to seeing you."

"Great," said Linda as she and Bruce followed their hostess into a large, dark-paneled room. It was, in fact, a large library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and a fireplace. Set up at one end was a bar. Bruce noticed that the bartender, a man in his mid-40s, was wearing the same necklace as the one Linda had been given. Rachel noticed Bruce's curious look.

"He's wearing the necklace because he's one of the hubbies. Guys sent to the circle take turns tending bar and doing a couple of other things during the party."

"I see," said Bruce.

Standing before the bartender was a twenty-ish Black man with an attractive blonde woman in her 30s.

"Here is your champagne, ma'am," said the bartender, placing a flute of bubbly before him. "And here is your scotch, sir." It struck Bruce that the bartender was unusually polite.

Bruce and Linda ordered white wine, which was poured and served with admirable efficiency.

"Here you are, ma'am," said the barman as he placed Linda's drink before her on a napkin. "And here's your, buddy."

Buddy? - thought Bruce, What's that about.

"He's very polite," said Bruce to Rachel as they walked toward an open door of the library/bar.

"Of course. Just part of the tradition of manners and courtesy we encourage at our get-togethers. Hubbies usually address Black guests as "Sir" and all ladies as "ma'am," especially when serving at the bar," explained Rachel. "The woman he just now served?"

"Yeah," said Bruce. "What about her?"

"That's his wife."

"Your kidding!" responded Bruce, unable to conceal his surprise.

"Definitely not. She was with one of our special guests. Think how he would have felt if the bartender had been familiar with his companion. Therefore both of them were due respect. See?"

"Hey," said Linda, "I like that!"

"Well then," said Rachel, taking her by the arm and leading her through the door, "you have come to the right place."

They walked through a sitting area that also featured subdued lighting. A couple sat whispering to each other on a sofa in the corner. From this area they entered a very large room that could be described as a party room or perhaps a huge family room. There were five discernible sitting areas, a small corner bar, a dance floor, multiple sofa, all interspersed with potted trees. Candles and soft music completed the effect.

One side of the room featured French doors leading outside to a patio and illuminated swimming pool. There were perhaps twenty people in the room, primarily gathered in small groups.

"Linda!" It was Marie.

"Marie, hi," said Linda as the two of them embraced.

"I'm so glad you made it. You, too, Bruce," she added with a smile.

"Where's Jim," asked Bruce, hoping to latch onto someone familiar.

"Well," responded Marie, "actually he's out on the patio in the Circle."

"You mean..." began Linda.

"Right! Hold on. I'll introduce you. Don't move."

As Marie moved away, Bruce put his arm possessively around Linda's shoulders. She shrugged him off as Marie returned with a handsome young Black man in his 20s.

"Wow," whispered Linda to Bruce.

"Linda," said Marie, "this is Mitchell. Mitchell - this is my best friend, Linda."

"Well, well," said the man approvingly as he gave Linda a slow and open once-over. "Any friend of Marie's..."

"And this," she said, "is Bruce."

Bruce shook hands with the man, who squeezed his hand just enough to let him know who was stronger but without causing him to wince in pain.

"Linda," continued Marie in her usual breathless and enthusiastic manner, come with me. I want to introduce you to some one."

As Linda began following Marie and her friend, Bruce started to go after them. Marie paused just long enough to discourage him.

"Bruce, be a dear and wait here - okay? I promise you'll see her again."

Linda looked a Marie but didn't protest Bruce's being given the "Stay!" command.

Marie led Linda over to a corner of the room where a small group of people were standing and chatting. Rather than joining to group, she tapped a tall Black man on the shoulder to get his attention. When he turned around, Linda saw a very handsome man in his mid-30s with an athlete's physique. He allowed his gaze to take in Linda in a very leisurely way that made her blush.

"James," said Marie, "this is my friend Linda that I was telling you about. Linda, James." James took Linda's hand in his an squeezed it warmly.

"Well, well, Marie," he said, "you didn't do the lady justice."

"Nice to meet you, James," said Linda, who was suddenly feeling very warm all over and hoped her face wasn't red.

"Would you take Linda in hand for a while? I need to go free my hubby from the Circle for a few minutes."

"Of course," said James, winking at Linda. "She will be in good hands." A Marie walked away, the Black Adonis led Linda over to a love seat on the other side of the room and sat down with her. Linda felt the warmth of his legs against her and took a sip of champagne.

"So where's your hubby, Linda?" he asked.

"That's him sitting over by the door looking at us," laughed Linda.

"Good. He knows the rules for these parties, right?"

"Oh, he knows them all right," answered Linda with chuckle.

"Well, I think you are going to fit in very well here, Linda. And I think you'll be very happy you came."

"You think so?" -she said somewhat flirtatiously, getting into the mood of the conversation.

"Oh, yeah. Especially once we get your hubby on board. We may as well include him right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch."

James looked over at Bruce and used his index finger to summon him. Bruce looked around as if not sure he was the person being signaled. He pointed to himself with a questioning expression on his face.

James nodded. Bruce arose and started to approach, but James stopped him in his tracks by holding up his open palm. Bruce looked confused. James held up his champagne glass and made a circling motion with his hand to indicate that Bruce should refresh both their glasses.

Bruce frowned, but slowly turned and headed toward the bar.

"Amazing," said Linda.

"Why? If I'm going to take his wife to Heaven, the least he can do is get us a drink."

Linda laughed at the self-confidence with which this man already took for granted what she was just beginning to hope would be the case.

"Pretty sure of yourself, huh?" - she said.

"I hope I'm not wrong. You're going to be one happy lady before this night is over. I want to make sure you come back again."

"We'll see."

At that moment Bruce approached the couple with two glasses of champagne, which he handed to them.

"Thanks, honey," said Linda. James remained silent.

"I'm Bruce," volunteered the hubby/waiter.

"You should return to your chair now," said James in a very neutral tone of voice that nonetheless did not invite a response other than compliance. Bruce returned to his chair.

"Cold," said Linda.

"Well, I like to help everyone get off on the right foot from the start. Especially hubbies. And especially your hubby - for purely selfish reasons."

"You know how to flatter a girl," teased Linda as she sipped her champagne.

James put his right arm on the back of the loveseat behind Linda and rested his hand possessively on her shoulder. His touch made her jump slightly, but she did nothing to discourage her companion. Instead, she crossed her legs and turned toward him slightly.

"I think we're going to get along just fine," he said with a smile, caressing her shoulder gently. Linda sipped more champagne.

"I see Bruce can't take his eyes off us. Why don't we give him something to think about."

"What do you mean?" - asked Linda.

"This," he said. He moved his face slowly toward Linda's and she know he was going to kiss her. It seemed like an eternity before he made contact and all kinds of things were going through her mind - how would Bruce react, how would she react, was it going to happen, did she want it to? Yes to the last question, she decided.

Then his lips made contact with hers. Even though there were plenty of people in the room, somehow it didn't matter to her. His soft kiss only served to help her make her decision. When she felt his tongue probing her lips, she immediately opened for him and felt it enter her mouth and intertwine with her own tongue. She moaned quietly as she began to fully participate in the kiss, pressing her mouth closer against his, opening wider, and bathing his tongue with her own. There was no turning back. She began to feel her pussy moistening and knew she was going to give herself to this man.

Bruce, seeing this man kissing his wife so blatantly - and in front of everyone - was frozen in place. It was obvious that she was kissing him back. He didn't know whether to keep looking or go over there. One thing was certain - he didn't want to catch the eye of any of the other guests present. That would be very embarrassing. He was also pretty sure that this club - or whatever it was - was not for him. He didn't like the way this James person seemed to just take it for granted that he could take over his wife like that. He was annoyed at himself that he had run over to them and when the dark man signaled and, especially, that he fetched them drinks like some servant. But most of all, he couldn't believe that Linda was going along with this and seeming to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, when their kiss came to an end, Linda was almost breathless from the sensations going through her body. If he does everything as well as he kisses, she thought, then she was definitely in trouble.

"Very nice," said James, resting an arm over her shoulder with his hand just touching her cleavage.

"Jeez," she said, "you're dangerous."

"You haven't seen anything yet," he laughed, moving his fingers lightly over her breast. "But I hope you would like to."

"Would I ever!" she thought. Glancing over at Bruce, she saw that he was staring directly at her with a look of great displeasure on his face. She realized that not only did she not care, but she even took secret delight in his watching her with James. She wanted him now and hoped that he would make that happen - and soon. She put a hand on his lap.

"I think it's time to introduce you to what this club is all about, don't you?" - he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I think you should put that collar around your hubby's neck and send him out to sit in the circle.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Maybe I can convince you," he said with a smile. As he leaned toward her, she turned her face to his, her lips slightly parted. When his lips touched hers, his tongue plunged deeply into her mouth, which caused to let out a quiet moan of pleasure. She reached up and put a hand behind his neck to pull him closer. Now she knew she was going to give herself to him completely. Her body was tingling with desire and she didn't care who knew it.

Bruce couldn't take his eyes of this scene of seduction taking place across the room. It was humiliating to him, but at the same time he felt himself reacting. When they broke the kiss and Linda stood up, he was confused. When she started walking toward him, he stood up, hoping his semi-erection wasn't visible.

"Hi, sweetie," she said. "Having fun?"

"Fun? Well, you seem to be," he said with a tinge of bitterness in his voice.

"Don't be a like that. We agreed to give this a try. I hope you don't mind if I..."

She removed the collar from her pocket and reached up to put it around his neck.

"Honey, do we have to..."

"Shhhh. Now turn around so I can lock it in place." He did as she requested and heard the little lock close. "Not too tight, I hope. Now, sweetie, you know what you're supposed to do when I put this on you, don't you?"

"Go out to the terrace and sit in the circle?" - he asked.

"Exactly. Hurry now. You can't be in the house when you're wearing that."

"But what are you..."

"I'm going to spend some time with James. Now go."

Bruce hung his head and headed to the patio without looking at anyone. It was the longest walk of his life. He was certain that everyone was looking at him and smiling. And he was right.

Outside there were three men already seated in chairs arranged facing inward in a circle with a diameter of about ten feet... He took a seat with as many chairs separating him from the others as possible.

"Congratulation!" said a young man who looked to be in his very early 20s.

"Thanks. I guess," he responded.

"Your medallion is facing backward," the young man said.

"Huh?" said Bruce, looking down at his chest.

"The medallion. It has to face outward so the letter can be seen.:

"Oh," said Bruce. He flipped the round medallion around. The letters "BC" were engraved on it.

"What does that stand for," asked Bruce.

"Some people think it means "Being Cuckolded." But it really stands for "Black-Cuckolded."

Bruce was speechless.

"My name is Jimmy," he said.

"Bruce."

"So who's your wife with?" - asked Jimmy.

"His name is James."

"Wow! Lucky you!"

Why he was lucky, Bruce had no idea.

"Why lucky?" he asked.

"Well, James is only one of the top three men in the group, that's why. My wife, Julia, and I were here five times before she finally got to be with James. This is your first time, right?"

"Yeah," said Bruce.

"Well, you'll definitely be back. Your wife is going to one happy camper. I hope she likes'em big, because James is hung like you wouldn't believe."

Jimmy held his two hands apart about 10 inches.

"Your wife is going to think she died and went to heaven. And she will. She may not be able to walk for a week, but she'll definitely be bringing you back. That's for sure."

"May I ask how old you are?" said Bruce.

"I'm 22 and Julia is 21."

"And you're already getting into this kind of thing at such a young age?"

"Well, we were just lucky, I guess. My wife's aunt is a member, if you can believe that. She's about your age. Anyway, for some reason she got the idea of inviting us to come to the club. I thought it was going to be some swinging thing."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Well, to tell the truth, at first I wasn't. But Julia was so happy it was worth it. And when I got the chance to see her with one of the men, I could see why. It was James, as a matter of fact. When he fucked her in our bed at home, it was like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean, I was shocked. And Julia went crazy like something I'd never seen. So I figure we're lucky. She's getting the best sex imaginable from an early age. Most people don't get to have this until they're, well, your age. You really can't go back."

"Well," said Bruce. He wondered if Linda and James had already gone upstairs to one of the room.

"So these guys sometimes, uh, come to your house to... uh... party?"

"Sure. But only after you're a member officially. And you've committed to the club. And acknowledged the men of the club. And told your wife that you support her and recognize that only these men can give her what she needs and deserves. You have to humble yourself a lot to get to that point, and when you see her with one of them, you know what humility really is."

Bruce noticed that the other two men were listening in on the conversation. Both were about his age.

"Hi," he said. "Bruce."

"Ralph."

"Emmit. Glad to meat you. My wife is with Leroy."

"Ouch," said Ralph. "First time?"

"Yeah. Kind of weird, but Lori was so excited."

"So what's the deal with Leroy?" asked Bruce.

"Leroy," volunteered Ralph, "is only nineteen years old. Younger than our children. My wife hasn't been with him yet, but she's working on it. Boundless energy, gets it up all night, and has these huge balls. Plus, he's good looking and smart. We're trying like crazy to get him to come to our house."

At that moment, another husband stepped out onto the patio and approached the circle.

"Hi, guys! You're on, Ralph." Ralph stood up, said good-bye and headed into the house.

"Hi," said Bruce. "I'm Bruce."

"Owen," said the newcomer.

"So why did Ralph leave the... uh... circle?"

"Sheets."

"Sheets?"

"Your first time here?" - asked Owen.

"Yes."

"Who's your wife with?"

"James," responded Bruce.

"Hey, nice going!"

"Uh, thanks."

"I saw James and someone heading upstairs and wondered who she was. Very attractive!"

"They went upstairs?"

"Sure. Where else? That's where it happens."

Bruce was struggling to deal with everything going on around him. It was all so new and, at this point, confusing. He couldn't help but wonder what Linda and James were up to at that moment.

"You asked about sheets?"

"Oh, yeah. What's that about?"

"Well," said answered Owen, "all the bedrooms get used more than once in an evening. So someone has to change the sheets. That someone is one of us hubbies."

"You're kidding!" - exclaimed Bruce. This was getting more and more unbelievable.

"Nope. Needless to say, there would be hell to pay if one of the men went into a room and the bed wasn't made up with clean sheets, towels, fresh bottles of water, clean glasses. We just call it sheets for short 'cause that's the main thing. We take turns. That and bartending are our main responsibility."

"That's pretty... I don't know," responded Bruce.

"Hey, it's not so bad. You're sitting in a dark corner on the second floor just resting most of the time. And those walls aren't totally soundproof, so you hear some heavy moaning and crying. Sometimes it works out that you're on sheets when your own wife is being fucked by one of the men.

"Anyway, when a couple comes out of one of the rooms, you wait until they've headed downstairs. You keep your eyes down. Don't look them in the face. That's a violation of their privacy. If they speak to you, just answer 'yes, sir" or 'yes, ma'am." Even if it's your wife, which was kind of embarrassing at first, when you're not used to it, not yet totally committed."

"Huh!" grunted Bruce.

"Anway," continued Owen, "as soon as they're out of sight, you go to the pantry, get out a set of clean sheets and towels. Go to the room, change the sheets, put out the clean towels, remove the used water bottles and glasses. Get new ones from the pantry. If the candles have burned down or almost burned down, replace them. Then get back to your chair and wait for the next room and do the same thing all over again."

Bruce leaned back and pondered all he had heard. He couldn't help thinking about Linda and wondering how James must have reacted when he saw the sexy underthings his wife had bought for the occasion. It must be nice, he thought, to have guys delivering their wives to you for your pleasure. Not too long ago, after all, it had been Bruce and his friends who were enjoying each other's sexy wives. For the time being at least this wasn't in the cards.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.