The Temptations of Babylon - Cover

The Temptations of Babylon

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Part VI

Erotica Sex Story: Part VI - A young man finds the Temptations in the big city, or maybe the Temptations have found him. A story of a young man finding himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Anal Sex  

The next morning, I headed out for breakfast. I was surprised to see all of the girls. "This is a pleasant surprise," I said.

A chorus of "Good Morning," greeted me.

Christine smiled and asked me, "So, what do you think of your new family?"

"Truthfully, I am a bit overwhelmed," I said solemnly. Christine and Saeyong exchanged a glance. I smiled, "But I think I'll make the best of it." Christine pointed her finger at me knowing I had been teasing her. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Your choice." Saeyong said.

"Really? Okay, waffles," I told her.

"Good, good, good," said Tara.

"In case you're wondering, Tara likes waffles," said Saeyong.

"With whipped cream," Tara said.

"Whipped huh?" I asked her.

She turned and gave me a sultry look, "I didn't know you were into that."

"Save it for later," Christine said.

"Spoilsport," pouted Tara. "I bet I could have his 'whipped cream' before the waffles are ready."

Christine gave Tara the look and then started laughing. The other ladies joined in. Looking at me, Christine asked, "So do you want to take a chance on being late for breakfast?"

"No way. I'm looking forward to those waffles," I said. Tara stuck out her tongue at me causing more laughter.

The girls set the table while I stood around. Once again I wondered about the pampering. Would it be good to have everything done for me? I sure didn't want to wind up like those pampered Hollywood pretty boys who complain when their latte is three degrees too cold and people don't understand how difficult their lives are as they make fifteen million for a stupid movie. On the other hand, a little pampering wouldn't hurt. I could always pitch in if I was getting too spoiled.

The waffles were coming out of the kitchen and we sat down to eat. Tara was the only one eating whipped cream; the others saying they watched their calories. Once we had started eating, I turned to Christine and asked, "So it looks like the one girl at a time is over." She smiled and nodded. "I hope it doesn't kill me." That brought smiles from the girls. "I do have a question. How much will I see you up here? I mean is there a schedule or something?"

Christine, deadpan, said, "Oh yes. It's all scheduled. At ten O five you hump Tara. At eleven thirty-three you do Holly. Then at..." The girls burst into laughter.

"Okay, smart ass. That's not what I meant. Huff," I said.

"We don't really have a schedule. We try to make sure at least one of us is here all of the time in case you need something. But we do have things going. Saeyong has class Tuesday and Thursday so Tara and Holly make sure they are here. Holly works out early and Tara works out in the afternoon in the gym downstairs. Unless we go shopping or something we mostly hang around up here. So you'll see a lot of us. You'll probably get tired of us," Christine finished.

'I don't think so, ' I thought looking at the four beauties but I decided to bait her since she was obviously looking for a compliment. "Yeah. You're probably right."

Holly looked crestfallen. Christine's eyes got wide and she looked at Holly. Then she looked back at me and saw the mirth in my eyes. Her eyes narrowed. "You're pulling our chains."

Smiling I said, "You were fishing for a compliment."

"And you made Holly cry," she accused.

"She isn't crying," I protested looking at Holly who had now realized that I was teasing them.

"She was on the inside. Are you ticklish?" she asked.

"Nope," I said with a grin.

"I bet you are. GET HIM GIRLS!"

They jumped up and came at me. I knocked over my chair levitating from the table. I ran around the couch with the four of them in hot pursuit. I distanced myself from the three older girls easily but Holly must have been a track star. I had to jump over the divan to get away. I headed into my bedroom, grabbed a pillow and hit Tara as she came through the door. "Hey, no fair." She shouted grabbing the pillow. The other girls had piled up behind. I was holding another pillow. "Get him," Christine said. They rushed in. I got several good pillow smacks in as they rushed me but soon, four against one, I was taking a lot more than I was dishing out. None of the pillows had burst yet but I was getting a little worried about it. I smacked Holly a last time which made an opening in the encirclement, dropped the pillow and headed up the stairs to the garden. They followed hooting at my cowardice.

Once there, I realized I was trapped. I turned as they emerged. They surrounded me and grabbed me. A look from Christine and the four of them dumped me in the spa. I came up sputtering. They were laughing like crazy.

Then Saeyong said, "That looks nice but I think I'll take off my clothes." She quickly stripped and joined me. The other's just as quickly joined us into the spa.

"You know," said Christine. "You're supposed to take your clothes off before you get in the spa."

"Really?" I asked. "Thanks for telling me." I pulled off my soaked clothes, not easy sopping wet, and threw them up on the deck. I lounged back with the girls as one of them turned on the jets.

Here I was with four beautiful, naked women lounging in my spa. I'd had sex with all four of them in the past few days and if I wanted, I could probably have sex with any one of them, maybe all four of them, right now. It was somebody's wet dream. But that wasn't what I was feeling. I was feeling close with them and happy to be sharing this moment. It hit me, family. It is a family. Okay, it is a really different family and a lot of people wouldn't consider it a family, but that is what it was.

We soaked in the spa for awhile. I was first out, that thing was bleeding hot. The women followed me back down to the living room.

We all sat down in the living room, the girls lounging on various couches and chairs. Christine started talking about some of the things Uncle Jack was involved in. Uncle Jack had season tickets to the San Francisco Symphony and the Opera. He had a pair to each for their seasons.

"Ugh, the opera," said Tara.

"I take it you don't like the opera?" I asked.

"It's the thing fat foreigners do until you get a headache," she said.

Holly chimed in, "I didn't like it the first time but the second time was actually kind of fun."

"What did you see?" I asked.

"Gianni Schicchi," she said. "By Rimini."

"That's Puccini," Christine said.

"Whatever," Holly answered. "Anyway, it was really funny."

Christine continued, "So, we trade off going with Jack. He also has seasons with ACT. By the way, they'll all be hitting you up for donations. Jack was pretty good to them. And you'll need 'proper' clothes for the opera."

"Oh no. I don't want a monkey suit," I said.

"Don't whine. It's unbecoming," Christine scolded.

I almost said, 'Yes, Mom.'

"In fact, today is a perfect day. Let's go." She stood up and motioned for me to follow. I'm sure I had a sour look on my face as the girls started laughing. Christine made me dress while she did the same, took my arm and steered me to the elevator.

At the front door, Jerry asked, "How do you like it so far?" I caught a hint of envy in his voice. "Fine," I said. "Beautiful views up there." Outside, Christine cracked up. We took a taxi to a tony area. I tried on suits and jackets and slacks and shoes until I was sick of it. Christine made all of the decisions. I gathered she was used to doing this for Uncle Jack. My few comments and suggestions were met with amusement. The suits had to remain for tailoring but I brought home a bunch of jackets, shirts, pants, ties and shoes. Of course I had to show the women how handsome I was. They cooed and awed over me, mollifying me to some degree. I even think they were serious about thinking I looked good.

It was close to dinner time by then. Tara and Saeyong had prepared a hearty stew. Conversation flowed around the table, sometimes two or three conversations going at the same time. Just like a family dinner I thought. I stopped and considered that. Just like a family dinner. This really is a family, isn't it? Okay, it's unconventional as hell, granted. But the Bible brigades can't complain. The Old Testament is full of polygamous families. David had at least 6 wives and wise Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. If it's good enough for God's prophets it's good enough for me.

After dinner we retired to the fireplace. Christine started the logs with a gas starter. There is something intensely romantic about a real log fire. The fireplace was set in a pit covered with deep soft carpet. Around the pit, low flat couches were placed. I asked and Christine explained it was modeled after the Etruscans, where a man and a woman shared a couch for the evening's entertainment including the intimate entertainments.

Holly and Tara settled in front of the fireplace and started kissing. Christine led me to one of the couches. I was mesmerized by Tara and Holly. I had never seen two women make love. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Soon their clothes were being removed. I hardly noticed Christine and Saeyong joining me on the couch. Tara and Holly were quickly naked down by the fireplace. I felt a hand fondle my cock and then Saeyong's voice cooing, "Oh my. He's really hard." Christine pulled my shirt off and Saeyong unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. My cock pointed straight at Holly and Tara rolling on the floor together. Tara was between Holly's legs, licking and kissing her pussy, when I felt my cock entering a mouth. Hands were tweaking my nipples and another set of lips were kissing my neck. I felt tits pressing against my back. Holly was moaning as she reached for Tara's head and pulled her face hard against her crotch. One mouth was sucking and bobbing on my cock as a second set of lips licked and sucked my balls. Holly was moaning and then screamed in orgasm, her hips bouncing as Tara held her mouth hard against Holly's pussy. Two tongues licked and teased my cock as Tara swung around and Holly dove into her pussy. I was floating in some strange erotic world where my mind seemed separated from my body. It was as if I was part of both scenes, two women fucking and two women sucking me but also as if I was watching both at the same time. Holly attacked Tara's pussy wildly jamming two fingers up her pussy while licking and sucking on her clitoris. Tara went wild, moaning and screaming as her hips bounced around on the deep carpeting. A mouth engulfed my cock as a slick finger slid into my ass and found my prostate. The finger massaged my prostate as the mouth sucked me. My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt a tremendous cum surging through my body. I screamed, the sound entwining with Tara's scream, as the pressure climaxed and my cum burst forth from my cock. My balls spasmed over and over, the finger in my ass seemed to be forcing more and more of my cum out my cock. I experience a climax that seemed to never end going on after my balls were long spent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.