Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On New Years Eve the three couples engaged in another wild orgy, drinking and swapping the night away. Late the next morning, while sipping Bloody Marys and munching on buttered toast, Jan and Sandy became serious.

"Listen you guys," started Jan, "Sandy and I have an announcement."

"Yes," finished Sandy, "we are going to get pregnant!"

Stan and Bob's eyebrows shot up and each shook his head as if to defragment their brains. "What?" Stan asked.

"You heard what we said. It's family time."

"And we have no say-so?"

"No. You lunkheads can only agree on stocks. We have to make the big important decisions."

Nancy smiled and said, "I think that's great."

"I don't," said Bill, "it sounds like playtime is going to be on hold."

"You're right," said Jan, "monogamy is on the table, er, in the bed for a while."

Stan shrugged his shoulders and said, "We have created headstrong feminists, Bob, and we discussed having kids some time ago. But I'm not sure now's the time. We're having too much fun swapping."

"There's another alternative," said Jan. "Sandy and I are chucking the birth control. We can play baby roulette with everyone a possible dad, or you guys can put Nancy through her paces while we play nuns."

"No way!" said Nancy; "I can't handle these three sex maniacs"

"It's too big a decision to decide now," said Stan, "but if we agree to this baby-making, I'll bet you a hundred bucks, Bob, that I get Jan pregnant first."

"Make that two hundred," said Bob.

Bill pouted. Nancy clapped her hands and said, "We need to think about a family too, Bill."

"No way. That's in the future. The far future."

Nancy scowled and said, "I know. I know."

"You guys can come and watch our action," said Sandy, "voyeuristic baby making parties."

"For now, let's watch the bowl games," said Bob. "This is too much to contemplate right now."

For the next three months the couples met sporadically and watched each other make passionate monogamous love, but the excitement had waned. Jan's and Sandy's rabbits each died in March and the guys haggled about their bet. Unable to decide, they shifted the bet as to which wife delivered first.

In early April on a Monday morning, Nancy returned from grocery shopping. As she struggled with her load of bags at the bottom of the stairs, she heard footsteps coming down from above. She glanced up to see Greek God. "Hi," he said, "you could use some help."

"Yeah, I guess so, if you don't mind."

He grabbed three of the bags and headed back up the steps. Over his shoulder he said, "I've missed seeing you in your cute bikini."

"It's been too chilly to sun bathe."

"It's warming up."

Nancy couldn't keep her eyes away from his tight buns as he climbed the steps and she thought it was warming up. She felt perspiration begin to flow and her heart went pitter-pat. "It's getting hotter," she said.

At her apartment door she put her two bags down and leaned over to fish keys from her purse. She knew her scoop neck blouse gapped to give him good look at her sheer bra. Her nipples had firmed and she silently thanked Jan and Nancy for teaching her to let him have a long look. She brought her shoulders together as she fumbled and fumbled for her keys. That should spill out a lot of her breasts, she thought. And, oh so innocent. Teasing was fun.

Standing, she caught him gazing down her dress. She didn't blush, he did. Ha, she thought, I have become sophisticated. She unlocked the door and he followed her in to deposit the bags on the kitchen table.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine."

As the coffee perked she sat on a raised kitchen stool and her skirt rode up to mid-thigh. "Since we've seen so much of each other, I suppose we should introduce ourselves," said Nancy, feeling confident. He was so cute. Older than she, but she felt she had the upper hand. "I'm Nancy Bradley," holding out her hand.

"I'm Mark Mason," taking her hand tenderly and holding it longer than necessary.

"Sugar?"

"Uh, what?"

"Sugar or milk?"

"Oh, yeah. Milk only."

Nancy slid off the stool and let the seat hike her dress up close to panty level before it dropped back as she stood. She took a quart of milk out of the fridge, while the coffee machine gurgled.

"So, Mark, what do you do?"

"I write computer programs. That allows me to work at home."

"Neat. You have to be super smart."

"I don't know about that."

Nancy opened a lower cabinet door and leaned forward to retrieve two coffee cups. She leaned way over. Her best coffee cups were in the high cabinets, but she knew her bra cups offered more appeal.

When she handed Mark his steaming coffee, his hand trembled slightly as he accepted it.

"So, Mark, tell me about your lovely blonde wife."

"We're not married. We only live together."

"That's nice. Is marriage on the horizon?"

"Maybe, but she's afraid of a long commitment and she's rather inhibited."

Hmm, thought Nancy, a challenge. "I suppose I am too. But I've improved. At least I think I have. For example, I need an opinion. It's something I would never have dared asking a few months ago, but you seem so nice I'm going to chance it. Do you mind?"

"Sure. What's your problem?"

"It's not a problem exactly, just an opinion."

"So?"

"I've bought a new bathing suit and I don't know if it's too risqué. Would you give me your honest opinion? I don't want to shock my husband," lied Nancy.

"Is he a tight ass?"

"No, not exactly, but I don't want him to think I've turned into a slut or something."

"Let's see it."

"Okay, I'll get it."

Nancy retreated to her bedroom and located the last suit she had bought. Sandy and Jan had insisted she get it, and she had only worn it when they were all alone together, since it left nothing to the imagination. Her large nipples were clearly visible and her strip of pubic hair shadowed through. Should she put it on and blow his mind away? No, let him drool for it. She located a box lined with tissue paper and folded the bathing suit neatly inside. When she entered the kitchen with box in hand, she saw a slight frown on Mark's face. "You look disappointed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.