Surprise Honey The Sequel - Cover

Surprise Honey The Sequel

Copyright© 2004 by curious2c

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Continuation of the Alaska vacation of a wealthy widower and his crew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Life has been idyllic for me as of late. I'm married to a wonderful and intelligent woman. My daughter has come to love me... in many more ways than normal perhaps, but she does love me. I've met new people and settled into a great cabin in the wilderness. My yacht sits out at my dock and our 'community' is thriving.

All of this taking place over the course of the summer, and what a summer it has been. Julie (my daughter) and Anne, (her friend) are getting ready to go to college. I've made arrangements for their tuition and housing. Sandra, the Forest Ranger at Glacier Bay has decided to come live with May and I. Carl and Jan are happy and loving life just as May and I are as well.

We've decided to build another cabin for Carl and Jan, so they have a place to call their own. I haven't told them yet, but for a wedding present I'm planning on giving them the ten acres it sits on. Jake, the man we bought the land and buildings from flies out in his Beaver once in a while to visit.

The last visit from him was interesting as May and Julie were almost worn out by the time he left. He really has a thing for May for some reason. Julie too. In the mean time, I've been busy with Sandra and Anne, and once in a while Carl and Jan join all of us in our 'fun'.

We've all been taking flying lessons since I've got a Grumman Goose on the way. It will be our transportation back and forth to Juneau. Jake has already been giving me lessons in his Beaver... and those lessons are being paid for by all the great sex he is getting from the ladies.

I sit here thinking back over the years... to my first wife that left me for her boyfriends, my second wife, whom I lost to that big 'C'... to my present wife. In the whole mix add my daughter from my first marriage, who I've found personally to be a wonderful lover, and a very smart young lady in her own right.

I also am thinking about Carl and Jan, who are of my closest friends. Jan is still cooking for all of us, and Carl has been tinkering with the hydroelectric plant. He has told me he has some ideas for that... and we are going to be making some changes to that operation soon.

I also think about Anne and Sandra as well. I've put Sandra to work for me as my forester. It is in my plans to find other land in Southeast Alaska and put it back to the way it was. Not that there is a shortage of trees by any means, because there isn't. I just feel that trees are a good life to have around. The way spruce and hemlock spring up around here, they are more like weeds than anything else... but I just want to help a little here and there if I can.

I'm writing in my log and as I sit here... naked... May is kneeling between my legs sucking my cock back to life. Anne is on the table next to me, spread out and almost begging me for relief. Anne keeps her pussy clean-shaven with just a little tuft above her sweet pussy lips. So very pretty to look at. Far nicer to lick and suck on though.

"Please... Bill... Master... please."

"Just a second Anne. I'm just about done here."

"I need you. I need your cock. Please... please."

May began to take my full length into her mouth and down her throat. She always does this to get my mind back on her or whoever is in 'dire need'. It works. "Okay... I'm done. Now... where was I?"

I leaned in and moving to the side just a bit put my face right in Anne's pussy. The smell of her need wafting in the air as my tongue lightly caresses her clit. My fingers slip into her opening and once there, I spread her pussy lips ever so gently... allowing my tongue to delve deeper into her overheated depths.

May slipped my cock out of her mouth and began to lick it like an ice cream cone. Her fingers gently guide my hard shaft towards her tongue. Anne's hands moved to take my head and press it into her pussy hard. I could feel her orgasm overtaking her. Shaking with the pleasures I have led her to, she cries out softly.

I can feel that I am getting close to orgasm myself. I want my cock in a pussy when I do cum though. I let Anne come down from her orgasm first, always the gentleman that I am. As she lays before me on the table, her hard little nipples seemingly wanting to burst out of those little buds that contain them, I stand up.

May takes my cock in her hand and begins to guide it towards Anne's pussy. I stop her and taking her in my strong grip, lift her onto the table right beside Anne.

"I think that you both need some cock at the moment, and since I seem to be the only man around... I guess you will both have to share."

"Ohhh... yes... please. Master."

Anne rolled over on top of May and they began kissing. Both of them kept their legs spread wide as they comfortably could, leaving me all sorts of nice little places to push my cock into. I sat back down, my cock bobbing in the cool mountain air, and began to lick two pussies and one very nice asshole. Anne's position was quite fortuitous.

I could hear their moans through their mouths as they kissed each other and I licked and sucked on each of them for a bit longer. Then, unable to stand it any longer myself, I stood back up and rubbed my hard cock up and down their pussies, and across Anne's tight little asshole.

At one point I slipped it in between each of them and acted like I was fucking. I could hear them groaning and then I felt their bodies rubbing hard trying to feel my shaft as if slid over their sensitive clits. I finally pulled back and guided my cock into May's pussy.

Her enveloping heat and those muscles milking me so gently almost caused me to shoot off, but I was able to hold back. I stroked in and out of May for a bit, then switched to Anne. Anne's pussy was flooded and my cock was swimming in her juices. Which was a good thing since after a few stroked in her pussy, I slipped my well-lubed cock into her tight ass. As I fucked Anne's asshole, it would drive her pussy down hard onto May's pussy, which was kind of like me fucking both of them at once.

I slipped a hand down and fingered May's pussy, letting my fingers rub her clit as I stroked in and out of Anne's ass. The moaning and groaning was getting quite loud as I fucked Anne's ass. I felt her ass grasping my shaft and trying to keep it deep inside of her too.

Anne started to cum and I was very close myself. I was just able to hold off while Anne rocked and cried out in her orgasm. May had slipped down to suck on her nipples, causing her to move away from my fingers. Anne collapsed on May for a bit then I pulled out of her tightness.

As I stood back, Anne turned around and took my cock into her mouth. Soon, May was right there joining in too. They both licked and sucked my cock, and I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I took May's hand and guided her to bend over the table face down.

Anne moved to one side as I pressed my steel hard shaft between May's legs, and found her tight little brown bud. Anne leaned in and licked May's asshole, letting a lot of saliva dribble down over my shaft as the head of my cock bumped against her hole. "Do it. Do it. Fuck my ass... Master. Yesss... fuck my ass hard."

"Like this?"

Saying that I pushed forward and forced my whole cock into May's asshole. She cried out just as I bottomed out deep inside her. I held still, fearing I may have hurt her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.