Surprise Honey The Sequel - Cover

Surprise Honey The Sequel

Copyright© 2004 by curious2c

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continuation of the Alaska vacation of a wealthy widower and his crew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

When I awoke a bit later, it was to a soft wet something wrapped around my cock. Opening my eyes I saw my new bride of only hours, kissing and sucking my now hardening cock. Looking around I saw that we were alone in the great room of the yacht. Where everyone else was I didn't know and I didn't care either.

I reached down and began to lightly stroke May's back and bottom. She moved towards me, and I maneuvered my body directly under hers. In the classic sixty-nine position, we began to make love to each other.

Her pussy was hot and wet. I reveled in the taste and touch of her most private parts. My tongue was darting here and there, my lips caressing her pussy lips. I slipped a finger into her ass, and gently moved it in and out. My other hand was on her hanging breasts, playing with her nipples.

May was by now, worked up and taking my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel the head of my hard shaft slipping in and out of her tight throat and her lips crushing against the base of my cock.

I doubled my efforts on her pussy, and soon she was moaning around my shaft. I was about to cum myself, and I didn't want to be the only one to do that. I looked up from between her legs, admiring May's pussy lips, and how they opened in such complete acceptance of me.

As I gazed on her, a shadow fell across us. I saw a naked Julie kneel down behind May, right above my head. Soon her tongue was playing with May's asshole as I kept mine where it was in her pussy. I moved my other hand from May's bottom to play with Julie.

Just as my fingers found Julie's warm and juicy pussy, I felt yet another tongue on me. Someone was licking my balls as May sucked on my shaft. Then a finger moved against my asshole and pressed in. Julie leaned back far enough for me to see her smile as she saw who was licking me.

I had three fingers in Julie's pussy, and she was humping her hips towards them as I pushed them in and out in long deep strokes. I felt her shudder and then heard her moan loudly. She bent back down and began to really lick and suck on May's asshole, dipping down to shove my face out of her pussy time to time and licking her there as well.

I was on sensory overload and suddenly I felt my hot cum boiling up from my balls. I began to shoot off and May swallowed as much of it as she could. Her lips never left my shaft, but she did pull back when she realized that I was cumming hard.

I felt other lips on my exposed shaft, yet the one's on my balls remained too. I came for what seemed like an hour, but knew that it was really only a couple of seconds. May had begun to cum too now, since Julie had taken over eating her juicy pussy.

May moaned and then froze hard. Her body shook as her orgasm rolled over her. At one point I saw Julie slip four fingers into May's pussy, then using her other hand, she pressed two into May's ass too. I think May's orgasm lasted longer than mine did as she came and came and came.

May rolled off of me, and as she did I was able to finally see who had been helping her out down there. Sandra and Anne were both there, still sucking and licking my cock. I smiled and put my hands on their heads. I had died and gone to heaven. Having four women licking and sucking you, letting you play with their naked bodies, and just in general, being naked with them like this... was truly heaven for me.

May had taken one of my hands in hers and was just holding it firmly. I looked into her eyes and saw all the love and affection in them and felt a warm feeling deep inside. I had found someone to share my life with. Someone who was pretty unconventional in the sex department

I held her hand and squeezed it as I moved a bit to get just a little closer to her. The others saw we were having a 'tender moment' and pulled back. I rolled over and got my head next to May's, and then we kissed. Hugging each other and kissing, naked on the floor... with an audience... and I or rather, we didn't care at all.

Julie came over to us and slipped up behind me. As she began to caress both me and May, Sandra and Anne lay down near us and began to lick each other. I felt my cock stir to life again as the sounds and touches got to me.

"Bill... I think Julie needs some time with you. I'm going to go take a shower... I'll be right back though."

"Oh. Well, hurry back May. I really want to spend some quality time with you too you know. After all, you are my wife... now."

"You know I will dear. I'll expect you to be able to do me some good too. Buster."

"Yes dear."

Julie rolled up on top of me and with her hot naked body touching mine, I felt my cock surge to hardness. May gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then she also gave Julie one too. I noticed that Julie got some tongue action with hers. I was going to protest, but May just put a finger on my lips and whispered...

"Later. You'll get yours later sweetie."

"Dad... I want you to make love to me."

"I'm dad now?"

"Yes. You always have been. I just want you, as my dad, to make love to me."

I felt a sharp pain course through my body hearing her say that. What we were about to do, and had done over the last weeks... well, I knew that conventional wisdom would frown on a father-daughter relationship like we had.

I also knew that Julie, daughter or not, was one of the most intriguing and sexy women I had ever been with. My little head won out over my big head, and I just hugged her in tight to me and began to kiss her, with tongue. Lots of tongue.

Her hard little nipples ground into my chest, her smooth pussy slipping along my shaft as she dry humped me. Dry humped being just the expression since her juices had made that 'dry' part quite... wet. I slipped my hands down to her ass cheeks and with a good grip on each one; I began to hump right back at her.

Julie slid down my chest, kissing and licking me as she went. Soon her hot wet lips were around my shaft as she sucked me so perfectly. It was as if she actually had a cock of her own and knew exactly what would make a man feel the best. I soon forgot all about the 'father-daughter' thing and just went with the sexual nirvana that was 'us'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.