Surprise Honey The Sequel - Cover

Surprise Honey The Sequel

Copyright© 2004 by curious2c

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Continuation of the Alaska vacation of a wealthy widower and his crew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The morning of my wedding dawned sunny and warm. A cool breeze wafted through the air, and as we cruised into Icy Straits, I saw in the distance a small boat headed towards us. Pulling into a small cove to the North side of the Straits, we anchored up.

The small boat soon came in close enough for me to see that Sandra was coming and dressed for the wedding in formal attire. It was kind of a strange thing to see a woman all dressed up running a skiff on the waters so far out in the middle of nowhere.

Jake had ridden along with us, and at my insistence and with the help of Julie and Anne. He let himself be talked into being my Best Man. The Captain May had found to marry us was smiling and getting to know the girls. Jake had already known him from years before, and respected him too.

As I watched them I realized that Jake must have mentioned something to him about the time at his cabin and then in Juneau since the Captain seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time with Julie and Anne. Of course, as the youngest and only single ladies on board, it could have been a natural thing too.

I helped Sandra on board and was awestruck at her dress. It was a classy light green one, and it matched the other's dresses as well. I wondered how she got it and then knew to wear it too. I guided her in on my arm, and as we entered the main cabin, May and the other ladies all squealed, surrounding us.

"Oh you look so beautiful Sandra. It fits you perfectly too."

"Thank you May. Your taste was divine too. I would never have thought I would look so good in this color."

"Oh," said Julie, "I wish I looked half as good in my dress as you do in yours Sandra."

"Yeah, you are the best looking of the bridesmaids for sure."

Anne spoke softly and with a bit of a wistful tone. She had been just staring at her and I could detect a bit of tension there for sure. Sandra, for her part, diffused that tension as best she could. I think that Anne felt a bit upstaged, even though the Maid of Honor was to be May for Jan's wedding, and Jan for May's wedding.

Julie hooked her arms with Sandra and Anne and tugged them off to the rear of the boat for a private and quiet conversation. Evidently she too had noticed a bit of tension as well. I could see that she would get things straightened out between them in good time.

I was now getting nervous. I had been married twice before yet still felt like a man about to be married for the first time. I wondered if anyone else who had been in my position had ever felt as I did right now too? I knew that May was giving more than her hand in marriage. I hoped that we would stay happy and well married for the rest of our lives.

May went down below to get dressed with Jan, and 'us' Grooms cooled our heels on the bridge talking with the Captain that was about to marry us off. Jake was hanging around and visiting too. When Julie and the other Bridesmaids showed up we knew it was about time to start. Getting into position as we had talked about, Jake slipped up beside me and patted my shoulder.

"Heh... good luck ol' man. I hope you have a long and healthy marriage."

"Thanks Jake. I think I will."

The music started, and as I turned May made her entrance. She looked absolutely beautiful in her white dress and long flowing train. My breath caught and I was frozen in time as she approached. Jan was walking beside her in her dress looking quite beautiful too. Of course, as I was a bit... shall I say prejudiced, I felt May looked far better.

Carl moved to stand across from me, and the women stepped up between us. Jake being the only other man present acted as the surrogate father and lifted the veils of the brides. Each one got a kiss on the cheek from him as he did his part. He then stood behind us, still in the middle, as he had the rings to hand us also.

Our vows were spoken quickly and firmly. The rings went on at the same time and we were married. Both Brides tossed their bouquets, and Anne and Sandra caught them. Julie was laughing and enjoying the chase and not a bit upset at not catching one.

It was a fast ceremony, but a sweet one. A video camera had been set up and filmed the whole shebang. Afterwards, we all went down to the kitchen and cut the cake. We let Carl and Jan go first, then May and I cut our sections out.

After a few toasts and eating the snacks prepared by Julie and Anne, we all danced a bit. The Captain that married us, I still can't remember his name, danced with Julie, Anne and Sandra. Once I thought I caught him with his hand on Sandra's bottom in a quite provocative manner. He moved them when he saw me looking, but I just smiled and nodded.

While May and I were dancing she began to touch me here and there.

"Hey, you keep that up you'll have your hands full of a hard problem."

"That's what I'm hoping for sexy."

"What about the Captain and Jake?"

"Perhaps I should share the wealth then? Is that what you think?"

"Uh... I meant... well... do you think that they'd handle what we have done together in a large group setting?"

"I think that Jake wouldn't be a problem, as a matter of fact I don't think either of them would mind. I for one would like to try Jake out too... unless you'd rather not share me anymore that is. I'll leave it up to you, dear."

"Dear?"

"Yes... dear. Bill, I love you and we are man and wife. I'll always call you dear... unless we are playing of course."

"Oh, I imagine that you'll eventually have some other names you call me though... remember, I've been married before."

May punched me on the shoulder and laughed out loud. I joined in and as the other's looked at us, they all began to smile. Not knowing the joke that we had shared, they could only smile at our being so happy. May began to grind against me, and soon our dance developed into a sexy bump and grind.

Carl and Jan, seeing what May was up to, soon joined in. Julie was dancing with the Captain that had married us and she too began to grind sexily against his body. Jake and Sandra were dancing together, and I nodded to her as Anne stepped up to dance with May and I. Soon, all the women were dancing and rubbing against all the men.

Suddenly, May began to strip. The Captain's eyes got huge as he realized that my newly married wife was going somewhere that he never thought anyone would go with others present. I smiled to myself, as I knew what the next step would bring.

Jan had begun to strip as well, yet the other women waited. Soon May and Jan were in their sexy underwear sets, all in white and lace. I could see their nipples just being covered by the lace, the brown color of the aureoles showing through the whiteness like twin headlights in a fog.

The Captain was looking on with great interest as both of the brides he had just married rubbed up against their new husbands. May kissed me hard, fondling my cock through my pants before breaking off from me to dance over to Carl. Jan came to me and together they danced for each of the 'other' husbands.

Then they both moved on. Jan went to Jake while May went to the Captain. As they danced up against them, each bride began to undress their partner. The Captain began to protest, but May kissed him and it was obvious that with the tent in his pants, he was more interested than not.

Once they had the men naked, they began to go to their knees, kissing their bodies as they went. It was quite a sight to see my new wife in her white sexy under-things, a bridal veil on and her lips touching another man she had just undressed.

Both women looked above and beyond sexy. It must have been the 'married' thing that caused me to be so turned on. I had a raging hard-on and wanted to get busy. Looking away from the brides, I noticed that the bridesmaids had stripped to their underwear as well.

They were wearing light green lace and silk G-strings and bra sets. Breath taking in each instance. Sandra and Julie danced up and around me, while Anne danced over to Carl. Soon the grooms were being treated to a similar dance and stripping. When I finally remembered May, I looked over to see her ruby-red lips around the shaft of the Captain, his eyes closed and his hands on her head, over the veil. A sexier sight I had never seen.

Jan had Jake's cock in her mouth and they were all going to town. I felt a tongue on my cock and looked back down to see Sandra kneeling in front of me, looking up, as her tongue caressed my shaft. Julie was behind me, her tongue just now beginning to play with my ass cheeks.

Anne had pulled Carl down and was in a sixty-nine with him. He was busy with his face buried in her pussy as she deep-throated his cock. May was in the process of taking the Captain down on to his back and as I watched, my new bride of only an hour or so slowly lowered her hot and wet pussy over a rather long cock, protruding up from the prone Captain.

Her panties had disappeared at some point and his hands were undoing her bra. It was a front closing model and it barely contained her breasts as it was. As she lowered closer and closer I saw him succeed in undoing her bra and pulling it off of her.

Sandra had begun to really work me over now, and I looked back down to see her looking up at me. Just as our eyes met, Julie's tongue shot into the crevice between my ass cheeks and slipped over my asshole. I almost lost my load at that instant. I was in overdrive sexually and I couldn't remember being so wound up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.