Can David Find True Love? - Cover

Can David Find True Love?

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - David is rich, he wants to find a woman to love him for himself, in this day and age is that possible?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

David Marcham was about to shoot his wad. He was lying on his back in bed, head propped on pillows as the pretty young woman astride his hips rode him like they were going into the stretch at Churchill Downs.

She was facing away, her hands gripping his legs just below the knee. Her feet were on the flat on the bed next to his knees as she was squatting over his hard dick, her hard working thighs were pumping a very pretty ass up and down to swallow his cock all the way. Her brown pussy hair tangling with his black ones before rising till just the swollen head of his cock remained in her.

David had a hand on each moving round globe helping her move.

"Ohhhh yeah lover, your cock feels so good, ummm it's so hard, I'm gonna wash it with my Juice... Ummmm." She panted.

David was ready, he had already sucked her juicy pussy to one orgasm and fucked her to another as she lay on her back and he had her legs pushed back to lay along side her heaving breasts. He had filled her with his sperm as she groaned out her orgasm. She had told him to lay back and she would do the work this time. She sucked him back to hardness cleaning their cum mixture from his half hard prick, then turned and lowered her self to engulf him in her hot slick channel. She had worked tirelessly to bring them both to the brink of climax.

"Yeah Jane... Oh yeah your so wet and hot, do it babe." he groaned. She started giving a little twist of her hips as she bottomed out and a few strokes like that made her body convulse with pleasure, she clamped his hard cock with her inner muscles and flooded her channel with woman juice as she ground her ass around on his groin. "ummmmmmm lover, oh fuck that's good." she cried.

Her spasming cunt triggered David's balls and he thrust up into her rotating ass and fired several big shots of sperm up into her hot cave. It mixed with her wetness and flowed back down around his dick to leak out onto his pubic hair and run down around his balls.

He caressed her ass, hips and back as they came down from their high, she moving slightly back and forth, moving his softening cock around inside her. The slick feel of her moving pussy keeping him a soft stiff inside her. She was giving little satisfied moans as her hot cunt's throbbing slowed down.

She raised her ass up and let him slide out of her, a wet mass of cum running down over his cock when the head came out. She turned to lie beside him snuggling into his arms.

"Ummm that was wonderful lover." she whispered to him. "You're welcome to stay the night."

"That's sorely tempting Jane, but work tomorrow says I better get home." he sighed and kissed her lightly on the forehead. He held her in his arms caressing her back until she went to sleep. Carefully moving her so he could get out of bed he slipped back into his clothes and kissing her on the cheek made his way out of her apartment down to his car.

As he was driving home he was thinking back on how he got to where he was now.

Growing up in Louisville Kentucky he had a good life. His father was a department manager at the big truck manufacturing plant located there. His mother was a teacher in Junior High School... David was an excellent student and from the time he was ten or so was always on the school track team, running the middle and longer distances. His was a loving family, His father Ron, was always bringing little things home for his mom, flowers, a card that said I Love You, just little things that told her how much he cared.

From the time he was big enough to understand he knew they still turned each other on sexually, they were always touching or kissing and he had heard them making love many times. They were always happy it seemed as long as they had each other.

When he was in Junior high and later, his father often talked to him of his work. He said he couldn't understand why the executives wouldn't listen to the employees more. They were the ones that actually knew what was going on with the products, what improvements needed to be made and how things could be made more efficient. His father always lamented on the fact that the workers were being ignored in search of more profits, their benefits were degrading every year. He said you get what you pay for and unhappy workers make for a poor product.

David took all this to heart, when he finished high school he went to the University of Louisville, taking business courses. He was on a track scholarship and he took full advantage of it.

When he was a junior his dad and mom were killed in a car accident. The brakes went out on a tractor-trailer truck and it ran through a stoplight broad siding the Marcham's car. It was a tremendous blow to David, they were a very close knit family. After a few weeks of anguish he decided that the best way to remember them was to make something of his life and he threw himself into his studies with a passion.

His parents had left him pretty well off, with the insurance from his dads company and his mother's work, plus the extra life insurance that they had along with the investments his dad had made over the years, he was worth well over $1,000.000.00. David finished college and knew what he wanted to do, prove his father's theory about how a company should be run was right.

It took him three months to find an auto parts manufacturing company for sale.

The two owners were at each others throats and neither one would sell to the other, using his inheritance as a down payment, he wrangled a loan with one of the big banks in Louisville and bought them out.

There was only one man at the Plant that knew who the new owner was, He was recommended by the owners as the one to run the company, they said he knew every facet of the business. David took their advice after talking with the man. He was named CEO of TOPLINE PRODUCTS and David came to work as far as everyone else was concerned as the employee relations manager. The first thing David did was interview and hire an aggressive sales representative. The first year he made only little changes as he gathered information from the employees. The next year he made sweeping changes, he took less profit to improve the employees benefits, had a day care facility set up on the grounds and made the pay scale higher then any other in the area. When he started the plant was running two shifts, now it was running three.

The excellent quality of work and his aggressive sales rep had the auto industry taking notice. That was six years ago. Now 30-year-old David Marcham was a multi millionaire and owned five more plants in three states. His father's words proved true, his plants produced more and better stuff because the workers were satisfied and felt they had some say in the company.

That's were I am he thought as he pulled his car into his garage. I have everything and I have nothing. There was a big hole in his life. He could remember how happy his parents always seemed to be, the love they shared was what he wanted. He was looking for a good woman to share his life with, so far no luck, oh there were women, just like Jane Pullam that he had just left. They had met the day before at a work related seminar. She was sitting beside him and they struck up a conversation, she was pretty and fun to talk to. They had made a date and during the course of the evening David knew there wasn't going to be anything permanent there, she was recently divorced because her husband came second to her career. That wasn't the kind of wife David wanted and she wasn't' looking for another husband. So like many times before, he got his ashes hauled but that's about it. Not that there is anything wrong with getting laid you understand, that's a pretty good thing.

As he came out of the shower and got ready for bed he thought about the first time he got his ashes hauled as it were. He had to laugh to and at himself. He was a freshman in college, late bloomer as it were. Seems all thorough high school he was to shy to even ask a girl out, the guys on the track team teased him about it all the time. He was rooming with another member of the University's track team Greg Johnston who was a junior and he brought his girlfriend up to the room all the time. They were constantly making out in front of David, embarrassing him. She was a good looking girl, name of Dana, tall and lean but with all the right curves.

One night David came in and caught them in the act, they didn't even slow down, Greg had Dana on her back her legs up in the air and quivering with the force of Greg's pounding hips. She was groaning and panting and Greg slammed his hips into her and strained to hold them there as he poured his sperm into her receptive cunt. All David could see in the dim light was her fine looking leg and hip and one breast peeking out under Greg's arm with a dark nipple stiff with pleasure. Greg had his head down beside hers on the side away from David.

Dana looked over right at David and gave him a sweaty grin.

David's cock felt like it was going to burst when she smiled, that was the most lustful sexy look he had ever seen. He didn't know what to do, he just sort of grinned back waved a couple of fingers and eased back out of the door. He went straight to the rest room locked himself into a stall and jacked off to the sight in his mind of Dana's lustful just fucked look.

She didn't mention it and he was to embarrassed to. One night a couple of weeks later he was studying late and Greg was out with Dana, there was a knock on the door and when he opened it there was Dana trying to hold Greg up. He was totally wasted. David helped her get him into the room and laid out on the bed. He was mumbling something neither one could understand, then just sort of passed out.

David hadn't seen him that drunk before.

"Thanks, I don't think I could have carried him one step farther." Dana sighed.

"No problem, what happened." David wanted to know.

"We went to a party and he got into a bet with one of those Neanderthal football jerks about who could drink the most. Well he won the bet but he isn't going to be any good for a while." she explained, she cocked her head and looked at David with a little grin on her face. "And I did have plans for way the evening ended, and this sure wasn't it." She sat on Greg's computer desk crossing one long slim leg over the other. The skirt she was wearing sliding back to reveal a vast expanse of creamy thigh.

David's eyes were drawn to those bare legs, the picture flashed through his mind of those long legs stuck up in the air in a big V. He looked up to see Dana smiling at him, she knew where his gaze had gone.

"Remembering the night you caught us." she grinned.

"I... Uh... No," he started to stammer.

"Did you like what you saw David, I enjoyed you seeing me." she told him. She leaned back putting her hands behind her on the desk and uncrossed her legs letting them slide apart slightly. David's eyes were once again drawn to her legs and as she opened them he could see up the inside of her smooth thighs almost to her crotch. The secret that was hiding there so close to view making his cock start to fill with blood.

"I have thought about you since that night," she told him softly, you really are a handsome guy you know, have you thought about me?" she continued. While she was talking she got up off the desk and walked slowly toward David, one hand coming up to play with the top button on her blouse. By the time she was standing directly in front of him she had the button undone and when he looked down he could see the swelling of her breasts and the deep cleavage between them as they rested in her lacy bra.

"Uh... Dana... I... Uh," He was very confused, was his roommates girlfriend coming on to him, heck as inexperienced as he was he didn't think there was any mistake about that. So might as well see if he was right.

"Um... Yeah Dana I have thought about the way you looked that night." he stammered.

She smiled and ran a finger lightly up his chest to caress his cheek. Her brown eyes sparkling she asked him "Would you like to see the whole thing."

Her touch and the words she said sent a shiver through David's body. Dana cocked her head again, she saw his reaction and how hesitant he was. "David is this your first time?"

His face had to be bright red he knew, it was embarrassing to have to acknowledge that fact. "Ye... Yes it is." he confessed.

"That's so sweet." she cupped her hand behind his head drawing it down to hers as her lips gently pressed against his. Her lips felt so warm and soft, he moved his lips a little, the feel of hers moving on his had his blood rising. She stepped closer so that her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest, they felt so soft and firm at the same time. He felt something firm and wet pressing against his lips and knew it was her tongue, he opened his lips and she explored inside his lips pushing against his teeth, he opened his mouth and her tongue entered to run over the roof of his mouth and caress his tongue. The feel and taste of her was a new and wondrous thing for him and he put his arms around her to hold her close as they continued to kiss.

The nearness and intoxicating feel of her had him reeling, but a thought broke through the rising desire he felt. He broke the kiss, "What about you and Greg.

I... Uh this isn't right." he said.

Dana nibbled on his chin before answering. "Greg is a lot of fun and I enjoy his company, but that's all there is between us, we both know when we graduate that we probably won't see each other again. I love sex but I don't sleep with just anybody, Greg provides me with what I need and I do the same for him." she kissed him on his neck before continuing. "Ever since you caught us the other night I have been thinking about you and what it would be like to make love to you. I confess when Greg got so drunk tonight the first thought I had was, now was my chance to try." She had her hand on his waist and she slid it down palm in to press against his already hard cock. "Would you like to make love to me David." she whispered in his ear as she nibbled on it.

Now David wanted to say it wouldn't be right and he couldn't do that to his roommate but in situations like this as with most males the little head told the big head what to do and his answer was to hug her tighter to him and recapture her mouth to explore it with his tongue.

She eased him back over to his bed and pushed him down to set on it. "Just watch and enjoy David." she told him. Moving back a couple of steps she ran her hands up her sides to cup her breasts before starting to undo the buttons on her blouse. When it was open she slipped one arm out then the other and tossed it over on a chair. She kept her eyes on David's face the whole time watching the display of emotions that he was feeling, rising desire, wonderment, awe. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt letting it fall at her feet, she stood before him in white lacy bra and white satin thong.

David's heart was racing at the sight of her. She turned so he could see her long legs running up into her tight little ass, looking back over her shoulder she unhooked her bra holding it in place with her hands as she turned back around. Slowly lowering her hands, the bra coming with them she revealed her dark aureole and stiff nipples. David had seen one, now he got to see its twin, Dana cupped her breasts proffering them to David as she stepped between his legs.

He looked up into her eyes, seeing the desire beginning to cloud them, he took one of the proffered tips into his mouth washing the aureole and the hard spongy nub with his tongue.

"Ummm suck it gently David" she cooed.

He loved the taste of her, the smooth texture of her breast and the hard little nub he moved around with his tongue. He sucked gently as she instructed. "Yesss babe that's feels good." she sighed, she let him suck that one a few minutes then pulled it from him to offer the other. David eagerly took it and continued his sucking. "Ummmm good, now give me your hand." she told him. She took David's hand and brought it to the Saliva wet tip of the one he had just left. "Roll it lightly between your thumb and finger,... ahhh good babe, now pull on it a little... Umm that's right," her voice was soft with mounting passion.

She guided his head from one to the other, her cunt was getting wetter and wetter.

David had his free hand caressing her ass, the silken skin felt so good under his hand. Dana took it and turned the palm in placing it on her stomach and guiding it down to slip under her thong. David felt her soft pubic hair running through his fingers then his middle finger slid down in between her vulva and over her clit, the lips were wet with her desire. His fingertip curled into her wet heat. She moaned and he did to, He had never felt anything like it in his life.

Dana lay her head on top of his whispering "take them off David."

He didn't want to move his hand from this wondrous place he had found but he took both hands and pulled her thong down below her knees and she stepped out, first one foot and then the other. David dropped them on the floor and his hands went quickly back to their former places. He now had free rein of her pussy and he rubbed the lips, running his hand up over her mound and through the soft hair, then he cupped his hand and slowly run his middle finger into that wet channel all the way.

"Ohhh yeah David, ummm now curl your finger and drag it along the top." she sighed. He did and felt her shudder when he caressed her G spot. "Ummm now fuck me with your finger, use your thumb to rub my clit... Oh yeah that's it." she moaned.

David's cock felt like it was going to burst. He could feel the precum wetting his jockey shorts. The lovely feel of a woman under his hands and mouth was just sooooo goood.

Dana put her hands on David's head and eased him from her sweetly aching breast and pushed his head down slowly, "little kisses babe." she instructed. David complied tasting her as he was guided down to where his finger was working in her. He licked her soft brown pelt, it tasted of perspiration and perfume, his tongue slid down between her vulva lips, washing her engorged clit setting at the top of her slit. Moving down to between those wet swollen lips till he was licking all around his working finger, her taste was hot and wet and tangy. Dana guided his working tongue back to her clitoris.

"Ohhh yeah just suck it for a minute, then work it with your tongue, ummmmmm babe that's right." she moaned with pleasure.

David was happy to oblige, she felt and tasted so good he would be happy to stay here all night. He felt her legs beginning to move back and forth a little, spreading farther apart, his finger slid in and out much easier with her flowing juice, little gasps and murmurs of excitement coming from her lips.

"Yesssss babe, you do that so good, I'm gonnna cum babe, ummmm eat my pussy." she groaned as David felt her hot cunt grab his fingers and warm liquid ran out of her spasming pussy to coat his hand and drip on the floor. David replaced his hand with his mouth and drove his tongue into that hot clenching hole to get all the woman juice she could offer.

"Huhhhhhhh good, umm keep that tongue working." she moaned.

David stayed with her till she released the death grip she had on his head, he kissed his way back up her stomach to her tits, briefly sucking each taut nipple. Dana bent down and kissed him hard licking her juice from around his mouth and running her tongue in to play with his. Raising up she smiled down at him.

"You sure this is your first time, you eat my pussy good baby."

The new experience was so great for him, he just sat there with a silly grin on his face and nodded.

Dana knelt between his legs starting to pull down his sweat pants, they had a wet spot over the head of his dick, she got them and his shorts off with him rising up to help her. As his hard cock sprang up right in her face she grinned. "Looks like somebody is ready to play." She quickly stripped his pants off then moved back and took his hard cock in her hand. "Nice cock David, I am going to enjoy this a lot." she cooed.

Her hand on his cock almost made David lose his load right then, It was the first hand other then his own that had ever touched him. It felt so different then his as it wrapped around his shaft. David's cock was almost 7" long fairly thick and had a big purple head, the ridge flared out very pronounced from the shaft.

Dana could feel the throbbing as she held it and knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Lets take care of this quickly so you can do me some good the second time." she told him as she wrapped her lips around the big head, washing it with her tongue, moving the tip of her tongue around the sensitive area right in the V on the underside of the head. It only took about two pumps from her hand and David was filling her mouth with spurt after spurt of his cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Dana, yeeeeeaah." he groaned as his balls worked hard to empty themselves in her willing mouth. She swallowed all she could but it leaked out around his cock at the corners of her mouth. She pumped and sucked on the big head till there was no more to be had. All the while she held his eyes with her own smiling ones. She enjoyed the look he had as she sucked his cum from him.

She took his cock out of her mouth holding it with her hand and licking it like an ice cream cone.

"Did my mouth feel good babe?" she grinned. For an answer he leaned down to kiss her wet lips, doing the same as she did he cleaned his cum from her face before sharing a deep tongue kiss with her.

She said breathlessly around his tongue "Oh yeah you ARE going to be a good lover."

Rising she maneuvered him back on the bed till he was on his back. Laying over him mashing her firm tits on his chest they kissed for a while, lips sliding around on each other and tongues playing. Dana started kissing her way down his body, stopping to lick and suck briefly on each of his nipples. The feel of her mouth on his nipples sending little tingly shocks through his body and his cock started thickening again.

She took his black pubic hair in her lips and pulled them, gently nipped the skin with her teeth, taking his cock in hand she brought it to her mouth closing her lips tight behind the head she slid down till his big head hit the entrance to her throat, with a swallow she had her lips pressed against his groin.

The hot wet cavern enclosing his cock felt like nothing he had ever experienced.

Her throat was working the head of his cock, massaging it every time she swallowed. She started moving her lips up and down his shaft, it didn't take very long and he was hard as an iron bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.