One Night Stand - Cover

One Night Stand

Copyright© 2004 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two people with a rocky past meet on a one night stand and make a connection. Will their rocky past keep them from finding each other, or will true love prevail? Winner of the October 2004 Silver Clitoride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Stacia Jordan was on the hunt. It was the same hunt that she made every week. Some weeks she was successful. Most of the time, it was just a waste of time. She hunted man. Not just any member of the human race. She preferred tall, muscular, and blonde, with deep, soulful blue eyes.

Stacia put the finishing touches of eyeliner on, and then adjusted the red dress she was wearing, making sure to expose as much of her generous breasts that was legally possible. She smiled in the mirror once, rubbed a little lipstick off her front tooth, and the grabbed her small, red purse off the tank of the toilet.

Stacia dug into the small cocktail purse and fished out her cell phone, flipped it open, punched a few buttons, and put it to her ear.

"Becca?" said Stacia when someone picked up.

"Hey, girlfriend. Where're we going tonight?"

"I was thinking Sharky's," said Stacia.

"I don't know if I'm in the mood for jazz music."

"I'm getting sick of redneck guys," said Stacia. "I want a guy with a little class."

"We have yet to get a guy out of that place," said Becca. "Most of the guys that go there are whipped boyfriends there with their boring girlfriends."

"I'm feeling lucky tonight," said Stacia.

"If I have to buy a single drink tonight, you're paying," said Becca.

"Fine," said Stacia. "Like I said, I have a feeling about tonight."

"Well, I hope it's a good feeling. I haven't had a man for two months. If we went to Shooter's instead, I know I can get someone."

"Yeah, someone you've already had," said Stacia with contempt in her voice. "You give guys more than one night and they'll start falling in love with you."

"You're right," said Becca, defeat in her voice. "I'll be over in ten minutes."


"Damn it all to hell," shouted Kevin Nash as he threw a handful of papers across the room. The papers were a contract that he had been working on for the last week for an important client of his firm. If they landed this client, he was sure to make partner. The contract was rife with errors. His paralegals had bollixed up the research and thusly made inaccurate assumptions in the wording of the document. Now he was going to be stuck rewriting it until well past midnight on a Sunday night. That was assuming there were no interruptions.

Kevin hit the intercom on his phone and waited impatiently for his secretary to answer.

"Yes, Mr. Nash?" said his secretary, Rose Hamilton, over the intercom.

"Let's get out of here," said Kevin. "Make sure you give me your timecard tomorrow so I can write in that you left later than you actually did."

Kevin often gave Rose credit for working more hours when he made her come in on the weekends. It was the only way he could give her a bonus. His boss, Avery, knew what he was doing, but turned a blind eye towards it. Just as long as the extra hours weren't billed to the client, it was fine.

"Yes, Mr. Nash. Thank you, Mr. Nash."

Kevin clicked off the intercom and then ran his hand through his thinning blonde hair. He stared at the papers on the ground and shook his head. They were due to present those papers to the client in the morning.

Kevin thought about the ramifications of not finishing the contract. They would have to reschedule, thus risking the landing of this client. While it wouldn't get him fired, it would most likely delay his partnership.

"Fuck it," spat Kevin. He kicked the papers in front of him and grabbed his suit coat. He threw on the coat and walked out the door of his office and slammed it shut, startling his secretary.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Nash?" asked Rose.

"Looks like it, doesn't it?" said Kevin as he rounded the corner and into the hallway. He instantly regretted snapping at Rose and made it a mental note to apologize to her in the morning. She was just as burned out as he was; having to come in on a Sunday. As Kevin neared the elevator, he noticed that it was open and made a quick dash to get inside it. It was a lucky move as he heard one of the partners calling his name as the doors to the elevator closed.

Kevin took the elevator down to the parking garage and then quickly found his black Lexus in the sea of black Lexus's. After settling into his car, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number on the speed dial.

"Hello?" said his mother after picking up the call.

"Hi, Mom," said Kevin. "Do you think you could keep Ryan tonight? I need to stay in late tonight."

Ryan was Kevin's four year old son. Kevin's mom watched him whenever he had to stay late at the office, which was more and more often lately.

"You're working much too hard," said Kevin's mother.

"I told you, Mom. Once I make partner, things will be different. I will have more time for myself and for Ryan then."

"I'm worried about you," said Kevin's mother. "If you stress yourself out too much, you won't be there for your son when he gets older."

"Mom, I promise to take it easy real soon," said Kevin. In a way, it wasn't a lie. He planned on doing a little stress relief that very evening in fact.

"You take care of yourself this evening," said Kevin's mother. "I will see you tomorrow, then?"

"Yes, Mom. You will see me tomorrow."

"I love you, Kevin."

"I love you, too, Mom."

Kevin hung up the phone. He felt like shit for lying to his mom. He had been telling her all along how hard he was working to become partner. She would be really angry with him if she knew that he was blowing off a client to go get drunk, thus risking his partnership.

Kevin sighed deeply and then turned the keys in the ignition. He backed out of his spot and then exited the garage, feeling guiltier by the moment. As his car neared his favorite bar, though, the feelings of guilt started to subside. When he saw that there was a blues band playing that evening, he felt even less guilt. Kevin loved the blues. It was unfortunate that Sharky's was the only place in town to hear blues, and they only had blues once a week. To catch it on a Sunday night, out of the blue, was nearly unheard of. He quickly found a parking spot and then walked into the club.

The club was dimly lit with brightly colored neon signs in modern art deco patterns providing most of the lighting. A fine haze of cigarette smoke hung over the place. Every once and a while, the light would catch the haze just right, making the room seem to shimmer. A light jazz tune was wafting through the room. He saw that the band for the evening was still setting up.

Kevin went up to the bar and flagged down the bartender. The place was pretty dead, even for a Sunday evening. He quickly got the attention of the gentleman working behind the bar and ordered a Leinie's Red. After getting his drink, he grabbed a nearby table and lost himself in thought as he sipped his beer.


"This place is dead, Stacia," said Becca as they entered Sharkey's. "Maybe we should just head over to Shooter's."

"It'll liven up once the band starts," said Stacia. "Trust me."

"Yeah, well, if I don't get laid tonight, I'm holding you personally accountable."

"I'm feeling lucky tonight," said Stacia. "Trust me."

Becca and Stacia sat down at the bar and were quickly served. Stacia bought the first round of drinks, a white wine for Becca, and screwdriver for herself.

Stacia started scoping the place out. It was pretty dead. She really hoped that there would be more people. Then something caught her eye. It was a man in an expensive looking business suit. He was sitting alone. He had short, blonde hair, which was gently receding. She could tell that the business suit was an athletic cut and that this guy worked out quite a bit. She could only see the side of his face. He seemed to be concentrating on something.

The man turned and looked at her, right in the eyes. When she looked into his aqua blue eyes it was like a jolt of electricity went through her body. A tingle ran down her spine and ended up as a wet spot in her panties.

She noticed the man's gaze drift from hers and down her body. Stacia smiled as the man appraised her. She then looked at Becca, so that her stare would not be too obvious.

"There's a really cute looking guy over at the table behind me," said Stacia.

Becca craned her head around to look. The man looked at Becca and Becca turned away real quickly. She knew she was busted and giggled. "He is one fine looking man," said Becca.

"He's mine," said Stacia. "I saw him first."

"Fine," said Becca with a mock pout.

Both girls giggled, catching the attention of the man again.


Girls, thought Kevin with an amused grin. Always giggling. Still, the redhead was a knockout. He chanced another look at her. Kevin was a sucker for red heads. His ex-wife was a redhead. This girl's long curly hair that ran down to the middle of her back, was similar to his ex's. This girl was thinner; in better shape. She had the legs of a runner. He quickly found that she had the thighs of a runner, too, when she hiked up her dress a little bit. Kevin chuckled at her blatantly obvious attempt at being subtly flirtatious.

The redhead looked his way again, so he turned and looked at the band. They were still setting up their equipment. He and this redhead were playing a cat and mouse game until one of them eventually worked up the courage to go up and talk to the other. He decided to wait it out, see how far it would go first. He had to control himself from laughing out loud when the redhead dropped her purse. He knew what was going to happen next. Not that he minded.

The redhead got down off her stool and then bent down to pick up the purse. In the process, she managed to expose a good portion of her round, softball sized breasts to him, causing his manhood to lurch in his pants.

Kevin waited until he calmed down to stand up. He straightened his suit, hiding any future embarrassment, and then walked over to the redhead.

"Hi, Kevin Nash," said Kevin offering his hand to the redhead.

"Excuse me?" said the redhead.

"Oh, well I thought you might want to talk to me since it was pretty obvious you've been flirting with me for the last ten minutes."

The redhead's face became just as red as her hair. She giggled nervously and then shook Kevin's hand.

"Stacia," she said and then smiled warmly.

"Can I buy you a drink, Stacia?" said Kevin confidently.

"Sure," said Stacia. "Another screwdriver would be nice."

Kevin raised his hand to get the bartender's attention. The bartender nodded at him and then went back to serving another customer.

"So, I guess this is where I get to ask you if you come here often?" said Kevin with an amused smile.

"Not really," said Stacia.

"Not really, this isn't when I should ask you, or, not really, you don't come here often?"

"I don't really come here all that often," said Stacia with a giggle.

"Me either," said Kevin.

"What brings you out alone to a club tonight?" asked Stacia.

"Stress," said Kevin. "Pretty much hit my limit and I needed to unwind."

"Oh my, what do you do?"

"I'm an attorney," said Kevin. In his limited experience with women since his divorce, he found that most women shied away from him when they found out he was a lawyer.

"Oh? What kind of law?"

"Business law."

"Sound's interesting," said Stacia.

"It really isn't," said Kevin. "It pays the bills, I guess. How about you? What do you do?"

"The only profession hated more than lawyers," said Stacia.

"Ah, you're in car sales," said Kevin with a chuckle.

"Bingo."

"What kind of cars do you sell?"

"Toyota," said Stacia. "Been selling them for three years now. Helped me pay off my student loan for the teaching degree I don't use."

Kevin chuckled politely. Stacia looked up at him and seemed lost. Kevin looked back and wondered if she was looking for a kiss. He figured it was too early to press his luck and turned away.

"What'll you have?" asked the bartender, bringing Kevin back to reality.

"I'd like another Leinie's Red and the lady here would like a screwdriver. Get her friend whatever she wants as well."

"How rude of me," said Stacia. "This is my friend Becca." She gestured over to Becca, who Kevin had his back too.

Kevin turned and offered his hand. "Hi, Becca."

"Hi," said Becca shyly. She then looked back at Stacia. "I'm gonna go talk to the band."

"Okay," said Stacia.

The two of them sat there uncomfortably for a moment until Stacia broke the silence. "Have you heard this band before?"

Kevin shook his head. "Don't get out much."

"Your job has you tied down that much?"

"Yeah, well, that and my son."

"You're not married, are you?"

Kevin chuckled and shook his head. "I've been divorced for a little over a year now."

"Sorry to hear that," said Stacia. "How old is your son?"

"Four."

"It seems with all that going on in your life that you still have time to work out."

Stacia ran her hand down his arm and then gripped it, checking the muscle.

"I try to," said Kevin. "I can tell you run a lot."

"You can?"

"Well, you made an obvious show of your legs to me earlier. They are definitely runner's legs."

"Did you like them?" asked Stacia. Her look went from amused to sultry.

"Yes, I did," said Kevin softly. "You're very beautiful. Not just your legs."

"You're very handsome, yourself," said Stacia.

Stacia looked into Kevin's eyes and again became lost. Kevin returned the gaze and also became lost in Stacia's cat-like, emerald eyes.

Stacia leaned forward and let her lips brush lightly on Kevin's lips causing warmth to spread throughout Kevin's body. Kevin pressed in and completed their kiss. Stacia drove her tongue through his lips. Kevin allowed her tongue entry and joined it with his. Kevin put one of his hands on the small of Stacia's back and lightly massaged it. His other hand found the middle of her back. Stacia returned the hug and pressed into his body. Kevin stiffened as he felt the swells of Stacia's breasts pressing into him. The intoxication of her floral perfume released any concern he had about Stacia feeling his excitement next to her belly.

"You want to take this back to my place?" asked Stacia, dreamily.

"Aren't we moving a little fast?" asked Kevin. "I just met you."

"Aren't you attracted to me?" asked Stacia. Her words were punctuated by her grabbing his hardness through his pants.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to your place," said Kevin, now in a daze.

"Let me go talk to my friend first, and then we'll go," said Stacia. She kissed Kevin's cheek lightly before letting him go.

Stacia left and talked to her friend Becca over by the band for a moment. Kevin started having doubts about all of this. He was going with a practical stranger to have sex with her. Sure, she was hot. Sure, he could see himself falling in love with her. The fact was, however, that they had talked for a few minutes at a bar, ended up kissing, and now they were going back to her place.

Stacia came back and put her arm around Kevin's waist.

"You ready to go?" asked Stacia.

"Listen, Stacia..."

"It's okay," said Stacia. "I understand." She put her hand on his hardness and rubbed it gently. The problem was that Kevin knew that she didn't understand.

"Stacia, I..."

"We'll take your car. Becca will bring me my car tomorrow."

"But, I..."

"Let's hurry," said Stacia seductively. "I don't think I can wait much longer."


Stacia was practically dripping when she dragged Kevin through the door of her apartment. Of all the men she had taken back to her apartment, he was the hottest. Of all the men she ever brought back, he was also the only one that was reluctant.

Stacia wrapped Kevin in her arms and kissed him passionately, trying to remind him of his natural male urges. She needed him badly.

As they kissed, Kevin started to relax a bit. Stacia started unbuttoning his shirt. Once a few buttons were undone, she slipped her hand under his shirt and ran it over his soft chest hair. Shivers ran down Stacia's spine as she felt the muscles under her hand.

Stacia squealed in alarm when she felt herself being lifted in the air.

"What the... ?"

Stacia was now in Kevin's muscular arms, being cradled like a baby. Kevin leaned in and kissed her deeply. After a minute, he broke the kiss.

"Where's your bedroom?" asked Kevin.

Stacia pointed down the hallway. There was only one bedroom in the apartment. Stacia wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck and giggled like a little school girl as Kevin took her to her room caveman style.

Stacia swore to herself when they entered her room. The room was a mess. She hadn't made her bed, there were clothes on the floor, including some of her undergarments.

"You really are wound up," said Kevin, breaking her out of her brooding about the room.

"Mmm, hmm," said Stacia with a coy grin.

"You want me to make love to you?"

"Yessss..." hissed Stacia.

"You willing to do things my way?" asked Kevin.

"As long as I end up screaming your name in orgasm, yeah."

Kevin chuckled. "Good, then just relax a bit then."

Kevin laid Stacia on the bed gently and then climbed in bed next to her. He then took her hand and sat her up. Kevin reached behind her and while kissing her, unzipped her dress down the back. Before letting her back down, he unclasped her bra.

Stacia was not used to this. She was normally the one in control. She was the one that undressed for her man.

Stacia leaned back up again and reached for Kevin's belt buckle. She fumbled with it for a few seconds when her hand was knocked away by Kevin.

"Relax," said Kevin as he gently pushed her back down on the bed. He then started at the top of the dress and started pulling the dress off of her. Stacia felt herself powerless to his charm and lifted the appropriate body parts to aid in the removal of her dress. The next thing she knew, her dress was a crumpled ball on the floor and Kevin was kissing her again. Stacia kissed back with hunger and was mildly disappointed when Kevin broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck. Her disappointment was short lived as the effects of Kevin's tongue on her neck began to take a hold of her. She craned her neck, giving him better access to it.

Kevin moved down to her shoulder next, giving it a playful bite in the process. Stacia found herself giggling like a school girl from the attention.

Kevin shushed her and smiled. "Relax," he said soothingly.

Stacia sighed as his lips and tongue returned to her neck. He then kissed down to her throat. She arched her head back and gasped. Kevin continued going down her body until he was kissing between her breasts.

Kevin persisted to kiss her as he worked her red lace bra off, freeing her breasts. He ran his tongue around one of her breasts and worked it around and around, closer to the nipple. When he got to the nipple he didn't lick it or kiss it like Stacia desired. He merely blew on it sending a shiver of pleasure throughout Stacia's body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.