Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Molly's birthday happened to fall on our half-day at work for that week, so we only had to work breakfast and had the whole rest of the day to ourselves. Better yet, we had the next day off! We decided to go to the beach and then go out to dinner. Since it was her 21st birthday, she wanted to go out and have a few drinks and be with other people, so we invited two of the other "steady" couples from the club to go with us.

The beach was great and the weather was perfect. Low 80s and bright sun. We spent the day sunning and splashing and by late afternoon we all headed home to get changed for our night on the town. The other two couples headed for their apartments and rentals and we said we'd give them a call when we were ready to head out.

When I got to Molly's house, there was a big black limosine in the driveway again. Knowing it was his oldest daughter's 21st birthday, Molly's father had rented a limo for the night as one of his gifts to her. He assumed that we'd want to go out and party a bit, and he wanted everyone to be safe. It was an awesome gesture on his part and meant that we could have a great time without worrying about anyone getting hurt or driving when they shouldn't have. We had all decided to dress up so I had on the only suit I owned. I had only bought it the previous year, so it was in style and fit me well. It was dark blue and double-breasted and I had on a crisp white shirt and a nice tie that Molly had picked for me.

Molly's dad greeted me at the front door, since she was still upstairs putting on the final touches. He pulled me aside and as he shook my hand, he slipped me some cash and said, "Make sure she has a good time." I was dumbfounded when I casually looked down and saw five $100 bills in my palm. Looked as if dinner and whatever followed would be on Molly's father this evening, and I put the bills into my pocket.

Molly came down the stairs looking absolutely stunning. She looked that way in her waitress outfit (or pretty much anything else), but in a slinky black dinner dress, she was a sight to behold. With her hair color and complexion and a good tan from the summer, black was a great color on her and she looked and smelled fabulous as I met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Happy birthday... again... you look great," I said and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself all cleaned up," she smiled, returning the hug.

She waved to her Mom and Dad who wished her "Happy Birthday" again, and we thanked her Dad again for the limo and headed out the door. Molly had already called the other two couples and told them that we'd be picking them up, but didn't spill the beans about what we'd be picking them up in. Molly's father had a big Mercedes sedan, so they probably thought it was going to be in that.

First on the pickup list were Sam and Maura. They were a cute couple. Sam was a small guy, under 5'6" but well built and Maura was a little waif of a thing, not more than 5'2". Although small, she was well put together and from what I had seen at the beach, had a great body with a cute ass and great breasts. As we pulled into the house Maura was renting with some of the other girls from the club and she came out of the house with Sam, a big smile crossed both their faces and they hopped into the limo. Maura had on a great little red dress that really showed off her assets.

"Who's getting married," Sam asked. We grinned and said that Molly's father had ordered the limo. It was at our disposal for as long as we wanted it (within reason) and he wanted to make sure we had a great time and especially that everyone would be safe.

The next stop was to get Elise and Jim. Jim was a lifeguard at the club and had that California surf dude look about him. He was 6' even and with all the swimming and lessons he gave throughout the day was in great shape and well-tanned. Elise was tall and slim and very athletically built. Nearly as tall as Jim, she was a distance runner on her collegiate team and had super-long legs. Although slim, she also had a nice butt and although her breasts were a little smaller than the other two girls, they looked great in the white dress she was wearing.

We headed for the French restaurant that Molly had picked -- one of the few on the Cape. Her father had called ahead and made reservations for us all. It helped that he and Molly's mother ate there a lot. We arrived just a few minutes before our reservation and were seated immediately. I let everyone know to order what they wanted because I had been given some money to make sure that Molly had a good time. She smiled and everyone ordered what they wanted. We also put in an order for a couple of bottles of wine and we all got carded. The waiter smiled and winked as he looked at Molly's ID, obviously noticing that it was her birthday.

The food was fabulous and the wine was perfect. At the end of the meal, the waiter came out with a cake and a bottle of champagne. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday", much to Molly's embarassment. By the time we finished the cake and the champagne, most of us were already feeling a little tipsy and were thankful that we had a limo to drive us around for the evening. It wasn't likely that we'd be getting any less tipsy before the night was over. When the check arrived, I quickly grabbed it and plunked down $300 from the wad of cash that Molly's father had given me. It covered the meal -- suprisingly for 6 people -- and gave the waiter a nice tip. The cake and champagne had been complimentary, I guess, since they didn't appear on the bill.

"So... what's next?" I asked.

The girls headed off to the ladies room -- as they are inclined to do -- in a group and before giving me an answer. When they returned, I asked again and Molly gave me a smile and just said, "You'll see." I had seen that look in her eyes enough times to know that she had just been plotting something with the girls, but knew enough that I'd probably enjoy myself. Jim and Sam looked bewildered and I just smiled and played along.

We went out to the limo and Molly whispered in the driver's ear. He looked at her with a little bit of surprise and I could see him ask if she was sure. She nodded, smiled, and hopped in the cab. Molly gave a knowing look to the other girls and off we went.

As we neared our destination, I just shook my head. I knew where we were going and I continued to be amazed by this girl... no... woman. I had to start thinking of Molly as a woman. She was all sweetness on the outside, but she had a bit of vixen in her.

"Are you sure this is where you want to go on your birthday?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot. "You know they don't have guys here, right?" The other two guys were still unsure of our location and looked more and more bewildered as they peered out the windows of the limo trying to figure out where we were.

A big smile was all the answer I got as Molly stepped out of the limo first.

I got out next so that I could see the reaction of Sam and Jim and the other two girls. They knew what was going on, but Sam and Jim's jaws dropped as they stepped out into the parking lot of Zachary's Pub -- the only strip club on Cape Cod.

"We're going in here?" Jim asked.

"All of us?" followed Sam.

The girls just smiled and headed for the door. I jumped ahead of them, and held the door, then went and paid the cover charge for everyone. I noticed on the wall on my way in that tonight was 'Amateur Night'. The doorman smiled at the girls and mentioned the contest as well. Molly just smiled and her eyes twinkled a little as he mentioned the $200 grand prize. I shook off the thought that Molly and the other girls knew this little tidbit or that they could even be thinking along those lines. I should have known better. Molly had asked me about places like this a couple of times. She'd never been and was extremely curious. I figured she'd end up going at some point soon after turning 21, but never thought she'd want to go to a men's club first. I had actually only been a time or two myself, once for a cousin's bachelor party and once with some guys from school.

As we entered the club, the music was blaring and two women were on stage. The place was kind of a dive, having very little personality, but it was reasonably well kept and if the two girls on stage were any indication, they had some pretty fine dancers. There were two stages setup. One larger main stage over by the main bar and another smaller stage near a second, smaller bar. They were separated by enough real estate that the music didn't interfere too much from one stage to the next, but standing in the doorway hearing both DJ's spinning different tunes was a bit loud.

Each girl grabbed their guy's hand and led him over to a table. Sam and Maura picked the smaller stage where 'Fantasia' was dancing. A buxom blond, she was giving the pole a good ride and was already completely nude, probably nearing the end of her routine. Jim and Elise headed for the main stage where a black girl named 'Ebony' was dancing. She had just gotten started and was in some sort of Native American getup. Zachary's was in Mashpee, which had a fairly large population of Native Americans. I doubted that native girls danced like Ebony. Molly was fascinated by her. A scantily clad cocktail waitress came over, and I started a tab, pointing out Jim and Elise and Sam and Maura over by the other stage and telling her to take care of them, too, on the same tab. Everyone was so entranced by the dancers, that I didn't expect them to drink much. We were all still buzzing a bit from the wine and champagne and the blood was definitely pumping, at least for the guys. The girls seemed to be enjoying it, too. I winked at Jim and he just smiled, shaking his head in amazement with Elise sitting on his lap. Probably a good thing, too.

I ordered a drink for me and one for Molly who was still wide-eyed and staring at Ebony and her routine. She was down to just a bra and g-string now and was bumping and grinding in some guys face who had just slipped her a $5 bill. Her tip garter was extremely high on her leg and she let the guy slip it in very close to the inside of her thigh. Molly held out her hand and asked me for some singles. Luckily, I had the doorman give me a bunch of singles as change on the cover charge. I handed her a few and she went to the edge of the stage to an empty chair and put the bills one by one onto the railing surrounding the stage. Ebony caught sight of them and came over to Molly quickly, nearing the end of her routine. She smiled and let Molly put the bill into the garter and gave her ass a good shake right in Molly's face. She danced around a bit and then lost the bra and g-string, too. Molly still had a couple of singles on the rail and Ebony now came over and with her pussy nearly in Molly's face, let her slip the last two singles into the garter. I thought I could see Molly's hand trembling as she did so, but couldn't be sure. I knew Molly was certainly not a lesbian, but this was obviously turning her on in a big way.

I was so intent on watching Molly that I didn't notice Elise also getting into the tip act, passing a few singles of her own over to Ebony and getting a real close look at Ebony's ass and pussy. Over my shoulder, I could see Maura doing the same with a new dancer, 'Destiny', at the other stage. With Ebony's dance over, all of us moved over to sit with Sam and Maura and watch Destiny, a slim brunette with long legs, but smallish tits. The place was pretty quiet still, but was beginning to fill up, probably in anticipation of the amatuer show that was supposed to start at 11 PM. It was only around 10 now.

Molly was sitting on my lap sipping her drink when I whispered into her ear, "Having fun?"

She just smiled again, adding, "Not as much fun as I'm going to have."

I wasn't sure if that was a reference to what she planned to do to me later (my hope) or something else, but at this point in the relationship I wouldn't doubt just about any wild thing Molly decided to do. She was a vixen, but she was my vixen.

As the dancers came and went, the girls seemed to be enjoying this was much as the Jim, Sam and myself. I think we were all amazed that our ladies would be caught dead in a place like this, nevermind actually enjoying themselves. There was a lot of rubbing and pawing between the couples, and I think some of the other guys in the place were getting pretty jealous of our lovely ladies.

After Ebony's second set and Molly's obvious fascination with the buxom dancer, I got the attention of our cocktail waitress and asked if Ebony did lap dances. They had a small alcove off to the side of the second stage setup, but I hadn't seen anyone in there yet. The waitress replied that she did, but I think my next question surprised her.

"Will she do a girl?"

"I think so. Never seen her give a private dance to a girl, but there's no club rule against it."

I asked her to try to arrange it and about 10 minutes later she came back and gave me a wink. Ebony came over and asked who the dance was for. I pointed to Molly who was still intently watching 'Devon' -- a totally stacked, but petite blond -- who was currently on stage.

"Can I watch?" I asked, holding out another $20.

Ebony nodded, smiled broadly, and said, "I'll dance for you both for $40."

I pointed to Molly again and Ebony tapped her on the shoulder. Molly almost looked scared when Ebony beckoned her over to the private area with her index finger, but smiled and relaxed a bit when she saw that I was joining her. The other two couples remained in their seats, but divided their attention between the lapdance that Molly and I were getting and Devon.

Molly and I sat side-by-side on the couch setup for the private dances and Ebony began to do her thing, writhing and twisting to the music being played for Devon. She had on a skintight dress that clung to her in all the right places and after dancing in that a little while and letting it ride up her thighs, exposing her g-string, she backed up and motioned Molly to unzip the back of her dress. Molly's hands were shaking at this point and she nervously zipped Ebony's white dress right down to her ass. She pulled back slowly and casually brushed Ebony's ass.

"Careful," I offered. "Touching usually isn't allowed, unless they're touching you." Molly's eyes went wide, I think at the thought that Ebony might touch her.

As Ebony continued to dance and lose various articles of clothing -- first her bra and then her g-string -- Molly got more and more excited and started to grab me in a few places that were getting me pretty worked up. Ebony was gorgeous and did a great job alternating between myself and Molly, sticking various parts of her body so close to each of us we could almost taste them. I got the sense Ebony didn't do this that much -- at least not with a girl as the customer -- and I think we got a longer than normal private dance because of it. At the end, she gave Molly a peck on the lips and went back to the dressing room area to get ready for her next set. Molly practically melted in my arms when Ebony walked away, gave my cock another playful squeeze and then rose slowly and unsteadily. Her head was obviously swimming, both from the sexual excitement and the booze.

At this point, the girls decided for another group trip to the bathroom. It seemed to take a long time, but we had had another two or three rounds since arriving and I'm sure everyone was pretty drunk by now. Not to the point of stumbling around, but as the Pink Floyd song goes, "Comfortably Numb". The three girls came back giggling almost uncontrollably and said they'd be back in a little while.

"Back? From where?" came the almost simultaneous question from all three guys.

"You'll see," they answered in unison.

At this point, I knew what was going on and was simply amazed. It didn't surprise me that my little vixen Molly had entered the contest, but to convince both the other girls to join her just blew my mind. I had been controlling my cock pretty well all night, despite the beautiful women all around and Molly dry humping my leg at various times throughout the night. I was glad for dark color dress slacks which gave a little bit of room to my aching member. I'm sure the other guys were feeling it, too, but they were both still dumbfounded and not aware of what was happening. I decided not to fill them in.

About ten minutes after the girls left, the DJ shut down the smaller stage and announced the start of the 'Amateur Night' contest. One of the bouncers had saved a few seats for us up front. I assumed it was because he was aware that our girls were in the contest. Jim and Sam seemed to finally be catching on and the smiles on their faces told me they approved.

The contest started, but the first girl out wasn't one of "ours". She was cute, but didn't look like much competition for either of our three ladies. She was a little heavy and had smallish tits. Not ugly by any means, but nothing special either. The next girl out was a real stunner. She reminded me a bit of Elizabeth, Molly's sister, and had the same killer bod. Her face wasn't the best and she was obviously very nervous and could barely strip. She got through the routine, but just barely.

I realized that neither of the guys had done any "tipping" of their own, so I rushed out of my seat and got each guy $20 in singles and a $5. I still had enough to cover the tab (I hoped), but this was pretty much the end of the budget. They nodded when I handed them the singles, but I told them to save 'em for our girls and they both smiled broadly again, still not sure they believed what was happening.

Somehow, our girls ended up being the final three out. First up was, Elise. I could see Jim nearly blow his load when she burst out of the curtains to her music. You would have thought she was a pro, as she strutted up and down the stage with authority. All the girls had been given costumes, and she was in some sort of Nurse fantasy outfit. White zipper front top. Micro miniskirt and white stockings, obviously being held up by a garter belt. The stockings were showing nicely below the hem -- if you could call it that -- of the miniskirt. The outfit clung to her athletic frame like it was painted on. Elise continued to bumb-and-grind, alternating use of the pole and strutting her thing up and down the stage. Jim was slackjawed in his seat, but I nudged him hard in the arm and he put up a whole bunch of his singles. Elise came over and was free of her miniskirt and top at this point. She smiled at Jim and painfully slowly unhitched each stocking and rolled it down her leg. After she had removed some of Jim's singles from the railing, letting him stuff a few into her garter, she removed both her bra and panties, throwing them to him. She then gave him some very intimate attention, including some ass to crotch action that had him fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat. She swiped all his money and finished her strip, to wild applause. As Elise finished her dance, she smiled all the way off stage, clutching a pretty good hunk of cash. It was probably the best take of the night so far for any of the amateurs. Jim looked exhausted, but it would have taken major surgery to remove the smile on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.