Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Work had settled back into a predictable pattern and Molly and I were on the same schedule again after her vacation. As our next day off approached, we were eager to make some plans that would give us some extra time together. We hadn't really had much time together since Molly had returned from Europe and we wanted to make it a special day. I also wanted to give Molly her birthday gifts. Yes, it would be a week early, but I wanted her to have them and we had already planned a night out with two other couples for her actual birthday since she would be turning 21. There wouldn't be a lot of time for gift giving between now and then.

I was struggling to come up with a romantic plan for the day when Molly reminded me of her father's boat -- The Tempest -- and suggested that we take it for a day or perhaps even an overnight trip. 'Boat' was almost an insulting term for this vessel. It was a Beneteau Oceanis 390 sailboat that was absolutely luxurious both inside and out. I had always been more fond of powerboats, and my family had always had small ones that made it easy to get to and from all the great Cape beaches at almost any tide either for pleasure, fishing, or clamming. Sailboats weren't really my cup of tea, but this boat was an exception. It had two spacious cabins for sleeping, a V-berth up front and a stateroom-style cabin in the stern. It also had a fully-equipped galley, spacious salon area and all the electronics and safety features that money could buy. Inside and out were trimmed with teak and the boat was well-maintained both aesthetically and mechanically. It could easily accomodate six people, even overnight, so Molly and I would have plenty of space.

Molly had been sailing with her father almost from the time she could walk and was a superb sailor. Even at nearly 40', she could handle Tempest alone and although I wasn't much of a deckhand, I was sure I could help out if or when I was needed. We decided to take the boat out following our breakfast shift and would stay out that night, returning late the next day. Molly's parents once again showed their trust and generosity and were happy to let us use the boat. Molly's father had had a busy summer at work and hadn't had as much time as he usually did to use the boat. I think he was glad to see it being used -- even if it wasn't by him.

We packed up enough food to last us a couple of days, including a couple of lobsters fresh from the tank the morning we left, and headed out into the Sound for a day of sailing and sun. I had my gifts for Molly stashed in my overnight bag and had gotten a small cake for us to share, complete with candles. As we left the private slip, Molly decided that we'd make a run for Nantucket and perhaps spend the night moored in Nantucket Harbor. I was just along for the ride and I knew she wouldn't get us into any situation that we (mostly she) couldn't handle. The winds were favorable and after we cleared the harbor, Molly killed the engine and we raised the sails. The boat was equipped with Loran and an autopilot, so Molly setup the coordinates for a run to Nantucket and we were able to relax on deck and enjoy the day. It was nearly perfect with temperatures in the 80s, low humidity and not a cloud in the sky. Being a weekday, it was also pretty quiet in the Sound. We'd see an occasional fishing boat off in the distance and a few other sailboats or pleasure craft here and there, but we were nearly alone.

Realizing this, Molly decided to work on her "all over" tan and she quickly removed her sexy little bikini and was down to her birthday suit in short order. She looked fabulous, lying on her stomach on one of the padded chaises built into the deck of the boat. Her tan was deep as her time in Cannes had obviously allowed her to bronze her tits a bit as well.

"We went topless a bit in Europe, but I like this better," she smiled and motioned for me to join her au natural. "Come on... lose that suit, chicken."

I looked around a bit for other boats and seeing none decided to comply with Molly's wishes, dropping my swimsuit and quickly lying down on my stomach on the starboard chaise to hide my growing discomfort. The upper deck of the boat had a pretty high railing and it wasn't likely anyone would get a really good view unless they were really close to us. I wasn't used to nude sunbathing, so my normally covered parts were stark white in comparison to my otherwise tanned frame. Molly's cute little ass was lighter than the rest of her tan, gorgeous body, but she had obviously gotten a bit of sun on her more private parts as they weren't nearly as white as mine. She went with a thong -- sometimes less -- around her parent's pool, but typically wore a normal, although still skimpy, bikini when we went to various public beaches together.

"A little white there, eh?" she asked, as she nodded toward my butt, giving it the once over.

"Well... I don't take vacations in Europe and have my own pool to sunbathe at," I countered with a smile.

"I better make sure you don't burn, then."

Molly reached into her beach bag and pulled out a container of sunscreen. She gracefully got up, tossed a seat cushion onto the deck next to me, and kneeled beside me. I was still lying on my stomach and Molly squeezed a bit of lotion out and began to spread it around, starting first with my lower back along my tan line, but quickly working down to my white butt cheeks and upper legs. The sensation was fabulous and a small groan escaped from my lips as she continued to work the lotion in. I laid my head down facing her, smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations provided by the lotion and Molly's hands and soaking up the warm July sun. Not being satisfied with one application, she squeezed more lotion into her hand and began a second round. As she worked it up my inner thigh this time, her hand began to bump into the underside of my balls and this elicited more moans as she sensed my enjoyment and continued to go back to this area, intentionally rubbing the sensitive area.

"Roll over," she whispered into my ear.

Rock hard at this point and in no position to argue (if I had cared to), I followed her instructions and turned over. A big smile crossed Molly's face as she noticed my situation, but initially she avoided my shaft and continued to work the lotion into my midsection, driving me to total distraction as she teased me. Finally, as my rod jerked reflexively even without direct contact, she slid her slippery hand onto my cock and slowly began to stroke me.

"Can't let this get burnt. I've got plans for it the next day or so..."

After the massage, I wasn't expecting to be able to hold out for very long, but I tried to calm myself and enjoy the sensations for as long as I could. The sun felt great and Molly's small hand wrapped around my shaft had me in total bliss.

"Let's not let this go to waste," she cooed as she slowly rose up and straddled me.

The massage had obviously caused her some excitement and as I looked down, I saw that her pussy was pink and damp with her own juices. She placed the head of my prick at her entrance and lowered herself down onto my shaft slowly, moaning as each inch disappeared into her. She was wetter than I thought and slid in easily. After the initial plunge she began a slow and methodical motion, mimicking the motion of the water and waves as the boat plowed through the light chop. I reached down to my side and found the sunscreen, squeezing a large blob onto my hand to warm it up a bit. Molly's rythym had increased a bit, but her eyes were still closed as she continued her up-and-down motion. When my slippery hands hit her tits, though, her eyes flew open and she looked down at me with a lust-filled expression and began to moan loudly as I worked the warm lotion into her breasts, using the extra slickness to give her nipples extra attention.

Before I could even reach down for a second blob of lotion, Molly exploded in orgasm, shrieking and increasing her motion on my cock. The sight of this gorgeous creature and the setting of the waves and sun were too much for me as well and I exploded inside her, releasing jet after jet of semen into her folds. She collapsed on top of me and cooed in my ear as we lay together on the deck soaking in the sun and the salt air.

We laid like this for quite a while when Molly suddenly announced that she was hungry and hopped up. She headed belowdeck and I called after her, asking if she wanted help.

"Nope... I've got this meal. You have to cook the lobsters tonight, though. I can't stand putting the poor things into the pot. They sure do taste good, though... ," she trailed off. I heard the fridge and cooler open several times and after about fifteen minutes she arrived on the deck again -- still nude -- with lunch. Being out on the water always makes me hungry. Add to that the recent sex and I was ravenous. Molly had picked up some prepared chicken salad and cold shrimp, so we feasted on chicken salad sandwiches and shrimp cocktail and ate every last bite. We washed lunch down with a couple of Coronas.

"Good... you'll need that strength for later," she offered with a smile. When wasn't this girl smiling, I thought to myself as I grabbed the dirty plates and headed for the hatch.

"I'll do that," Molly offered.

"No way... you made it, I'll clean it up. Enjoy the sun."

Clean up was a snap and I had it done in five minutes and was back up on deck. Molly was checking our coordinates on the Loran and we were right on course and would arrive in Nantucket in about two hours. We each picked a chaise and laid back for more relaxation and sun.

"You didn't finish," she said after a few minutes.

"Huh?"

"With the lotion. You only did these," she said, grabbing her tits playfully and jiggling them at me.

"You're already tan," I argued with a smile, lying back and pretending to not care.

"It's not the burn I care about, it's the massage I didn't get."

"Ah, if that's your problem," I offered and grabbed the lotion.

"Here... use this," she said, hopping up and pulling some SPF6 tanning oil out of her bag and quickly returning to the chaise, lying on her back.

"Front first," I asked.

"Mmmmm."

Taking that as a "yes", I squirted some of the oil on my hands and got down to work. Given the tease that I had received before lunch, I decided that I was going to make this massage last a while. I started with Molly's arms, taking each one in turn and working from the fingers to the shoulder, being careful to hit every inch of her. Next, I moved to her shoulders and chest, careful to avoid extended contact with her tits and focusing more on her upper chest and shoulders. Circling around her breasts, nipples already erect, I moved to her stomach and midriff, then on to her hips and her mons, careful again not to directly stimulate her labia or clit, but working the oil into every other area I could. After several minutes in this region, I moved down to her legs, starting with each thigh, teasing her inner thighs just out of reach of her slit and then moving down to her knees, calves and finally her feet. I could tell from the moans and the reaction of her body that I was doing a good job and even without directly stimulating her she was extremely aroused. Her nipples were still hard and her pussy was puffy and glistening with new moisture.

"Now the back," I said.

She rolled over with a hint of disappointment in her eyes, but I wasn't done yet and she had no reason for a frown. I told her so. Now with access to her backside I lubed up with tanning oil when needed and worked my way back up her body. Feet. Ankles. Calves. Knees. Thighs. When I got to her ass I spent a long time massaging and kneading her buns and to increase the tease would occasionally slip one hand or the other between her thighs and brush against her mound lightly, much as she had done to my balls during her sunscreen application. At this point, my shaft was hard again and I changed positions slightly and straddled her ass, my cock rubbing between her cheeks. I wasn't done with the massage yet and was somehow able to get myself under control and not plunge my dick right into her from behind. I re-focused and began to work on Molly's back, eliciting more moans and groans as what little tension the girl had escaped her body thanks to my hands as I worked my way up her back and to her shoulders. My own tension level was starting to grow and was soon to need some release of its own, so after thoroughly massaging her shoulders and back I worked my way back down to her ass and began once more to tease her pussy with gentle swipes of my hands. With each swipe, Molly got hotter and hotter, moaning softly and then more intently with each touch. She began to raise her ass up in the air while keeping her shoulders and face low to the cushions of the chaise. Eventually, she was all the way up on her knees and my hand was busily working her slit on an almost constant basis.

Her slit smelled so good that I couldn't stand it any longer and rolled onto my back with my head between her legs. Her body went rigid almost the moment my tongue started to explore her lips and when I touched and finally began to suck her clit, I thought she was going to crush my face as she pressed her pussy down onto me and shuddered with a tremendous orgasm. Almost before she had come down from her orgasm, she swung her body around, barely moving her mound out of reach of my tongue and inhaled my cock with her mouth, taking in more of me than I ever remember her taking before. Her moans continued as I kept attacking her folds with my tongue, reaching around to squeeze her ass cheeks and down to occasionally grab a handful of one of her tits. Her moans grew in intensity as my own did and after several more minutes of oral work I sensed Molly closing on another orgasm. My own explosion was rapidly approaching as Molly continued to bob up and down on my cock and I tried to time my assault on her clit with my own impending orgasm. I succeeded and at the same time that Molly ground her pussy in my face and screamed with her own release, my shaft released into her waiting mouth and throat and a gutteral growl escaped from my mouth as I continued to pump sperm into her warm mouth.

Several minutes later while we basked in the afterglow, a slow beep from the Loran snapped us out of our reverie, indicating that we were getting close to our destination. We rose, still shaky from our recent lovemaking, and reluctantly put on some clothes as we looked over the bow of the boat to see Nantucket slowly rising in the distance.

We entered the outer harbor under sail, but quickly lowered them and went to diesel power to navigate the narrow channels lined with boats ten times more expensive than even Molly's father's fabulous Beneteau. Molly found a spot and I dropped anchor. We launched the small Zodiac and went to the harbormaster to find out if he had a mooring we could use for the evening. He did, and we were glad to find that it was one on the outermost edge of the harbor and was surrounded by mostly day-trip boats, meaning we'd likely have a lot of privacy for our overnight stay. Molly called her family from the harbormaster's office to let them know where we were and that we were staying overnight. I had already let my folks know I was going to be gone overnight.

It was getting close to sunset when I headed down into the galley to begin to prepare the lobsters. Not much to it really, and I just got a few inches water going at a good rolling boil in the bottom of a large pot, put in a steam rack and dropped the lobsters in head-first. They were joined by a few ears of corn and a few steamers that I had gotten from a friend of the family the day before. Timing was excellent and I brought the lobsters, steamers, corn and some potato salad up onto the deck just as the sun was beginning to dip down on the horizon. I returned to the galley quickly for the melted butter and a bottle of champagne that I had gotten a few days before.

"Happy Birthday, sweetie," I said to Molly.

"It's not until next week."

"I know... but I wanted to do something special for you when we were alone. We're going out next week and I wasn't sure how much alone time we'd have."

Molly smiled and we both set to attacking our lobsters, hungry once again from both the sea and the sex.

"Delicious," she offered part way through the meal. The lobsters weren't large, but they were extremely sweet and tender and the steamers were great too, clean and sweet in their own way and completely free of sand which can sometimes make the treat less enjoyable. The corn was native bread-and-butter corn and was fresh-picked daily and the potato salad, although store-bought, had been picked up from a local deli and was great. We ate on disposable plates so there wouldn't really be any clean-up. After picking the lobsters clean, Molly had cleaned up in no time and was back on deck still in her bikini bottom, but now with a sweatshirt on. She still looked sexy as hell as she emerged with the bottle of champagne and topped off both of our glasses. The sunset was spectacular and we just sat on the deck in each others arms and watched until it was almost pitch black. The stars began to come out and the air cooled off quite a bit, so we headed into the salon area belowdeck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.