Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Summer's end is always bittersweet, particularly so in a place like Cape Cod where so much of the economy is based on summer tourism dollars. Molly, Elise, and I survived the funeral and the trip back. The funeral was horribly sad, but Jim's family was grateful to have the three of us there. They treated Elise like a daughter and were happy to know that Jim had spent his last few months among friends.

We arrived back home late the night of the funeral. We were going to stay one more night in Columbus, but Molly's father's company needed the jet for an emergency business trip. We were a little disappointed, but couldn't really complain about having been chauffeured around and treated like rockstars for the trip. We reluctantly met the plane at the airport immediately after the funeral, having said teary goodbyes to Jim's family and local friends. The flight home was mostly in silence and we arrived back on the Cape around midnight.

Molly's mother picked us up at the airport and took the girls back to their house. I said my quick goodbyes to Elise and Molly and hopped in my truck to head home. Elise stopped me and grabbed me in a very tight embrace.

"Thank you," she said, tears welling up in her eyes once again. It broke my heart every time it happened, but I understood the grief would probably stick with her for a while longer. "I ... I don't ... thank you." She hugged me tightly again and ran into the house crying. I started to follow, but then looked at Molly who was a little teary as well. I hugged her again.

"Should I go in and say something?" I asked.

"No," Molly said. "I think she was maybe trying to say more, but I'm not sure. I'll make sure she's OK." She leaned close once more and got another hug and a deep, soft kiss. "You don't have any idea how much that meant to her, do you?"

I shrugged. "I guess I don't," I admitted. "I'm just trying to do what feels right and be her friend."

"You did way more than that," she said. Molly smiled and headed for the house.

I stood in the driveway in the open door of my truck for several seconds and then just shook my head and drove home.

It was almost 1AM when I came in the door at home. There was a note from my parents welcoming me home and letting me know that Louise from the club had called to check in. The note indicated that if I was able to work tomorrow -- "any shift" -- that I should just show up when I could. It would be the last chance to make some money before I headed back to school, so I weighed how tired I was against how much I needed the cash and set my alarm to try to make the breakfast shift.


I managed to drag myself out of bed early the next morning. I showered quickly, found a suitably clean set of work clothes, and headed for the club. Louise greeted me warmly when she saw me punch in. She actually came over and gave me a quick hug. I'd never known her to make any physical contact with staff and I guess I was visibly surprised.

Louise blushed a little. "Thanks for what you did for Elise, kid," she said by way of explanation.

I gave another of my patented 'aw, shucks' looks -- you'd think I was an Iowa farmboy -- and just nodded my head. "Thanks for giving Molly and me the time."

"Glad to do it," Louise said. "Now if you feel like working you can help on the buffet line."

I silently thanked Louise for that. I'd have to truck food back and forth from the kitchen all morning, but it meant I didn't have struggle to be extra friendly while waiting on tables. The other staff might even let me just shuttle food and not have to speak to too many guests at all. I doubted many of them knew that I had been to the funeral, but Jim's death was still very much on people's minds. It was a small town and things like that just didn't happen very often. A few club members might have known we were friendly and I wasn't really in the mood to talk to strangers about the events.

The other staff were all interested in how the trip and the funeral went. I tried my best to give them time but tell the story quickly. Eventually, my mood darkened and they sensed it and stopped asking. I sulked my way through the rest of breakfast and managed to not snap at anyone in my foul mood. It was a struggle.

As I was leaving to go home, Louise asked if I could work dinner. "It's the annual club member clambake. I can let you be a runner if you'd rather not work tables?"

"OK," was all I gave for an answer as I walked out. As I started to drive home, I felt bad about being so short with Louise, but my guess was that she understood. I changed my mind and, instead of heading home, I decided to head over to Molly's and check on her (and Elise). I was a little grungy from slopping food back and forth from the kitchen all morning, but I just intended to stop in for a little while. I didn't have to be back to the club until about 4PM, and it was only just after 10AM.

The day was warm, but the sun was notably lower in the sky this late in August. The humidity was mostly gone, too, so it was a great day. I found an out-of-the-way spot in Molly's driveway to avoid my truck being in anyone's way and rang the front doorbell.

Heather ushered me inside and gave me a warm hug. "You, young man, are making some serious points with the women in this household," she said, smiling broadly at me, but surveying my somewhat disheveled uniform. "The girls are out by the pool if you want to join them? There should be a swimsuit that'll fit you in the cabana and bring me the clothes you're wearing. I'll toss in a wash."

"Oh ... I wasn't going to stay that long," I answered in protest and started to make for the door.

"Nonsense," she said, not taking 'no' for an answer as she dragged me further into the house and towards the pool. "The girls will want you to stay for lunch and I'll not have you sitting around in those dirty clothes. If you'd prefer shorts and a t-shirt, I can go find something appropriate?"

"Um ... I don't want to put you out," I started again, still trying to get out of it and not wanting Molly's mom doing my filthy, work-clothes laundry.

"If you don't want to put me out, then go put on a swimsuit and bring me the other stuff. I'm throwing in a load of Molly's work clothes anyway." Before I could begin to protest, Heather put a finger to my lips and with the other hand pointed out to the pool. "Not another word," she commanded and I reluctantly complied.

I hadn't come over trying to get my laundry done and a free lunch, I grumbled to myself. I just wanted to say 'Hi' to Molly and check in on Elise.

"May I use your phone, quickly," I asked heading towards the pool, but stopping and looking back.

"There's one in the cabana. Shoo!"

Molly and Elise were both poolside. Elise was on her back, her slim form stretched comfortably on a chaise. The black-and-white polka-dotted bikini was lovely on her. Her eyes must have been closed, but she had sunglasses on and I couldn't tell. I hoped her eyes were closed as she didn't notice me approach or say 'Hi'.

Molly was lying on her stomach. The strings of her bikini top were hanging down over the sides and front of her own chaise and she was lying comfortably on a towel. The red bikini that I loved was hugging her lovely, round ass cheeks invitingly. She saw me coming and jumped up and ran over to give me a big hug and a kiss. She held a finger to her lips and pointed to Elise. She was heedless of the fact that when she rose, she was topless. My cock lurched in my pants.

"Hi sweetie," she whispered in my ear. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Spur of the moment," I stuttered, still recovering from her jumping up topless and running into my arms. "I thought I'd stop by and check on you two. I had to work breakfast, as you can see. Do you work lunch?"

"Yes," she said testily. "I only have a few shifts left before I head back to school and didn't want to leave Louise in the lurch."

"Your mom invited me for lunch," I said questioningly.

"Well ... she and Elise have to eat, don't they?"

"Yeah ... but now I feel like I'm intruding if you're not going to be here. She even offered to throw these filthy things in the wash," I added, indicating my work clothes and pointing out a couple of nasty stains.

"That's sweet," she said, "but Mom wouldn't have invited you if she didn't want you to stay. I'll help her with the laundry." In a softer voice, "She's probably not all that comfortable being around Elise alone."

My mouth formed an 'o' and I nodded. My thoughts turned, "Is she doing OK?"

"Yeah. Remarkably well. I really do think us being there for -- and with -- her really helped. I know you still have your doubts about that, but I can tell you she's been happier the last day or two than I've seen her since Jim's death. Didn't you notice? Even during and after the funeral she seemed stronger. Less weepy."

"I guess so," I said. "I'm glad we helped her. She was upset last night."

"Yeah, but I think she was unsure if she'd see you again before she left. She'll be thrilled you're here. I'd love to spend some time with you right now," Molly said, "but I've got to go get ready to go in to work myself. Will you stay with Mom and Elise today while I'm gone? Elise goes back to school in two days and I'd like her to try to enjoy her last couple of days here. She should leave with at least a few more good memories."

I must have gotten a dumb expression on my face -- par for the course for me, maybe -- and my eyes drifted over to Elise.

"You dog!" Molly said, slugging me in the shoulder, but smiling. When I got a guilty look on my face, she hugged me and whispered, "If you think she needs it, it's OK. That would probably be another good memory for her."

I hadn't really been thinking about that -- at least not consciously -- but maybe Molly had read something in my eyes. "I ... I wasn't... ," I stammered. "I don't know, Molly. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that without you."

"I know," she smiled. "That's what's so cute about it ... and you. I'm just giving you advanced permission. You remember my little 'permission slips', don't you? Shut up for now and go get changed," she said, pointing to the cabana. It was amazing how much she looked like her mother when she did that.

"Yes, dear," I offered and headed that way.

I grabbed the phone in the cabana and called home to let my mother know I wouldn't be home until after work that evening. I let her know where I'd be in case she needed to reach me. I changed out of my dirty clothes, emptied the pockets of any un-washables, and grabbed a suit that looked like it would fit from a neatly folder bunch of guest clothing. It was probably nicer than the suit I had worn all summer long and I grabbed a plain while t-shirt from the pile and threw that on. I tried to fold my work clothes presentably even though I knew they were just going to be washed anyway. I brought them into the house and found Heather in the laundry room. I tried to help her, but was quickly given the 'shoo!' motion again and sent to the pool with my tail tucked.

I plopped down in the chaise next to Elise with a 'shoosh' of air and then immediately felt bad for making noise as Elise was clearly still asleep, a soft snore escaping from her. Thankfully it continued and I hadn't woken her up. I almost woke her to suggest putting on some sunscreen -- a purely altruistic gesture -- but the almost-September sun wasn't all that strong and she had a good base tan already. Letting her sleep seemed more important.

Molly came out and said goodbye before she left for work. She gave me a hug and a kiss and whispered in my ear, "She looks lovely, doesn't she?" Not content with just verbal torment, she gave my cock a little squeeze through my swimsuit and elicited a quiet moan. "Be good," she said over her shoulder with a smirk.

I was still too early for lunch and the warm sun felt great. I had only had about five hours of sleep the night before and the warmth of the day relaxed me to the point that I must have dozed off. I was awakened by something soft and wet on my lips and a tongue gently probing my mouth. When my eyes fluttered open sleepily, I realized it was Elise giving me a soft by sultry kiss.

"Lunch is ready," she smiled. "Want to eat out here or inside?"

"Where's Heather going to be?" I asked, remembering where I was and who likely made my lunch.

Elise pointed to the patio table complete with umbrella. Heather waved as she took a bite of her sandwich. She didn't look at all upset that Elise had woken her daughter's boyfriend up with a tongue-filled kiss.

"We should sit with Heather," I suggested.

"I'll grab the sandwiches and meet you there," Elise offered and skipped off smiling before I could object to her waiting on me. Her athletic form looked great in motion and I could see the track athlete in the way she moved so quickly with seemingly so little effort.

I shook the cobwebs of sleep away and headed slowly towards the table. True to her word, Elise met me there holding sandwiches. I sat down and then realized how thirsty I was.

"Be right back with the lemonade," Elise said brightly before I could even mention drinks.

"I could... ," I started to offer, but she was off again like a shot before I could even get out of my seat. I grumbled quietly to myself and sat down again.

"It's nice to see her so animated, isn't it?" Heather asked.

I nodded and took a bite of my sandwich. I wasn't even sure what it was, but it was delicious and really hit the spot.

"I hear you're partly responsible for that mood?" Heather questioned before Elise returned.

"Elise is pretty strong," I said, offering, "I think she mostly did it on her own."

"Always the modest one. It's very endearing."

Dammit. The dumb 'aw, shucks' look was back again for the second time today and I blushed deeply.

"Oh, what did you say to him?" Elise asked placing two glasses of lemonade on the table. "He's bright red."

"Just a compliment," Heather said giving me a smile and a wink.

"Thanks, Elise," I said, pointing to the sandwich and drink and trying to change the subject. "Will you at least let me clean up the lunch."

"Sure," she answered and dug into her own sandwich with a smile.

"Thank you, too, for lunch," I said to Heather.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you decided to stay." I stifled a laugh as it didn't seem like saying 'No' to the lunch invite was an option earlier. "It's nice to have a man around the house. My husband is gone so much. He was supposed to take most of August off, but that bank of his can't seem to survive even a few days without him." It was even a Saturday, so I could understand Heather's annoyance.

"Be sure to extend my thanks for the first-class treatment we got on the trip to Ohio," I said, hoping not to open any wounds for Elise.

Heather smiled. "You already thanked him the other night, but I'll let John know again." I hadn't actually remembered expressing my thanks, but we were all so tired, it's possible that I just forgot. "He was glad to do it. It's not all that often he gets to ask a favor of the company and that was a good reason to ask for one." She looked at Elise and gave a sympathetic smile.

Small talk was the order of business all through lunch. Mostly it centered around the weather, the disbelief that summer was nearly over, and the impending return to school for me, Elise and Molly. The last two subjects seemed to put Elise in a bit of a funk, but she quickly recovered and described how she was looking forward to getting back into shape for track and looking forward to completing her degree.

I had very mixed emotions about the end of summer. I missed some of my friends from school, but was generally a bit of a loner. I had a couple of close friends at school, but not a big circle that I deeply missed. I was looking forward to my final year and completing my degree. At the same time, I was pretty sad that Molly and I would be separated. After last summer when we had had what I thought was just a 'fling', there hadn't been -- to my memory -- that great sense of loss or separation that was bound to happen this time. Molly and I had grown much closer this year, both physically and emotionally and it would be really hard to not see her every day. I knew -- or at least hoped -- that we'd be able to spend a lot of weekends together, but I didn't really know what my study needs would be and anything could happen once we both went back to school.

I must have been really deep in thought about these things and missed a question that was directed at me during the conversation.

"I'm sorry ... what?" I asked no one in particular.

Heather asked, "Have you and Molly made any plans yet?"

"Umm ... during school?" I asked since that was my most recent thought during my little daydream.

"Yes, but mostly I meant for the few days you have left between now and when school starts," she said with a hint of exasperation. "Molly's last shift is on Monday?"

"The end of work kind of snuck up on me," I offered honestly. "It's hard to believe we go back to school next week."

"That's what we were just talking about when you drifted off," Heather said. She looked like she felt bad about breaking me out of my reverie.

"Sorry," I offered weakly. "Just a bit distracted."

"Well ... I hope I'm not ruining a secret, but John offered Molly the boat again this week if you guys can manage it after work is over. I think you both have a couple of days, right? She's not heading back to school until Wednesday or Thursday." Monday was Labor Day. School's were starting classes a little late this year because Labor Day was falling so early in September this year.

"Yeah," I smiled weakly. "I'm done on Monday as well and don't have to go to school until Saturday."

"Well," she said brightly, "that should cheer you up a bit, Gloomy Gus!"

I smiled again. Elise had been very quiet during this exchange and looked a little teary. "You go back on Monday, right?" I asked smiling and giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah," she said. "It's going to be weird. So many of my plans and visions for the year have changed."

"Well," I suggested, "Molly's right down the street at BC, so that'll be fun. I'm hoping to get into Boston more myself this school year, so we'll see each other!" I put on my best happy and supportive face and it seemed to mostly work.

Elise changed the subject a bit. "Didn't you promise to clean up?" she asked.

"I did and I will," I said, grabbing all three plates and the two empty glasses and heading for the kitchen. Heather was still working on her lemonade. "Thank you again for lunch."

"You're welcome again. Just throw those into the dishwasher. It should be empty," Heather said. "Molly ironed your pants and shirt, but your ... umm ... unmentionables" -- she smiled -- "aren't dry yet, so you might as well enjoy the pool a while longer," she added as I walked away.

I did as instructed and then headed back to the pool. Elise was relaxing again, this time lying on her stomach. She had un-tied her bikini top as Molly had earlier. I offered to 'do her back', but she declined, indicating that it was probably her last day in the sun and she wanted to get as much of a tan as she could. I laid back and enjoyed the sun. She did whisper softly, "Maybe later," and then smiled and turned away so I couldn't read her expression any further.

My thought process was derailed when Heather also came out to join us. She had changed and looked stunning in a dark blue bikini. It wasn't quite as skimpy as what Molly, Elise, and most of their friends paraded around in, but it was small enough to show that Heather was still in great shape. It was also easy to see where Molly and Elizabeth got their looks as Heather had full hips, a flat stomach, and great curves. A sheer wrap the same color as her suit encircled her waist, but didn't really hide her bikini bottom and seemed to only serve to accentuate her legs, which were firm, long, and tan. I think she caught me looking (staring?) and I blushed dramatically. Before I could look away, she smiled and winked and mouthed 'Thanks' before I had completely turned. My blush only deepened as she took the chaise next to me and proceeded to sunscreen herself. I didn't have the balls to ask to 'do her back', but she seemed to take an extra long time putting the sunscreen on and her pose was anything but motherly as she did it. I did my best to control a burgeoning erection, but I was only partly successful and I had to shift a few times to prevent any additional embarrassment.

"Would you mind?" Heather asked, breaking me from yet another daydream. She was facing away from me and was tapping her back with the bottle. She had already un-done the tie of her bikini, but was carefully holding the cups in place with the other hand.

"Umm ... sure," I stammered and began to rub lotion on her back. I was doing fine and mostly being a gentleman until I heard a small moan escape Heather's lips. I was just rubbing lotion on her back, but I was apparently doing a good job -- too good a job. She moaned again a little louder the second time, and I think the noise surprised her and broke her own reverie.

"That feels very nice," she said, "but I think you got it all. Thanks." I'm not sure if she was saving me or herself from further embarrassment. I was both thankful and disappointed that I was finished.

I was a bit uncomfortable at this point, though, as the last moan had sort of broken my own control and I was fully hard. I turned away and made a break for the pool, diving in and drowning my swollen member in the cool water. The nights had been a little cooler than normal for the last week in August and although the pool was heated, it was still a bit of a shock when I first hit the water. No one in Molly's family was fond of the 'bath water' pool, so they kept the pool on the cool side so that it was refreshing when the weather was hot. The air temperature was comfortable, but the pool was certainly refreshing. It did help to reduce my libido quite a bit, though, and I tried to swim a few laps and avoid looking at the two lovely creatures poolside and barely clothed.

Once my erection had come under control, I exited the pool and flopped down on my own chaise. I closed my eyes and soaked in the sun. I let it and the gentle breeze dry me.

It's possible that I dozed off again as the next thing I knew, Elise was gently nudging my shoulder.

"I decided to get an early start on my run today," she said. She had already changed her clothes and was in tight running shorts and a half-shirt. She had on her running shoes as well and was starting to stretch. She bent and stretched those long legs in ways that would make a contortionist proud and I looked on in amazement. "Gymnastics, too," she offered noticing my expression as she continued her stretches. "And dancing." Pronouncing herself ready, she took off from the pool area and was gone like a shot. She headed towards the beach and called out behind herself, "I'll be back in about an hour!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.