Rani and I in the Dark - Cover

Rani and I in the Dark

Copyright© 2004 by hornypaki

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brother and sister in the dark

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh shit!" I moaned angrily the light has still not come.

It was mid October. The Weather in Pakistan was as usual, very hot during the day; while the nights were quiet pleasant.

We Pakistanis have to face the problem of Load shedding almost daily at such times...

"Where was every body?" I wondered as I entered the gate of my house "Hey! Anyone home" I called as I entered the darkened house.

"Hello!" I called again opening the lounge door.

I turned as I heard Rani my 18 year old sister, yell from the kitchen...

"Bhai Jan! (Elder brother) I am here in the kitchen"

As I opened the kitchen door, I asked "Why isn't the gas light on? It is too dark in here. Where are you Rani? I can't see a thing"

"I was trying to light the gas lamp" Rani answered in an annoyed voice" but I could not find the matches.

Come and help me find them Bhaiyaa, please."

I could not see in the darkness. As I tried to find the matches by touch. Moving slowly into the kitchen; my hand accidentally touched Rani's buttocks as she was bending down to check a drawer "oh sorry" I said 'realizing what I had touched.

Let me tell you about Rani. She is about 5ft 3 with a very good figure 32 28 34, long black hair and a very fair complexion. Beautiful large brown eyes that gaze at you from behind long dark eyelashes. She always has a misty look in her eyes that always made me wonder what was on her mind.

I have often looked at her lovely firm ass with hot eyes. Then felt guilty because she is my sister and I should think about her in a sexual way.

The first accidental touch of my hand on her ass did something to me. Her gaand (ass) felt so beautiful and firm and at that moment I wanted to press her buttocks a little. My hand was unwilling to move from her butt, but knew I had to stop touching her there. I moved Rani aside a little, my hands on her slim waist, so I could get to the counter. She did not move and took my hand in her soft hands and said "here is the counter."

After we had found the matches, I said "ok. I'll takes the chair, and stand on it to Light the lamp."

Rani placed the chair near the lamp and said "ok Bhai come on I'll hold it while you stand on it."

She gave me the match box after I was standing on the shaky chair, and I tried to light the lamp. The 'on' knob of the lamp was too tight; it had become jammed for some reason. The match I had lit to light the gas lamp, burnt my fingers." "Ouuccchhhhh "I said, dropping the stick and putting my finger in my mouth to ease the pain.

Rani laughed and said "kia Bhai aik aap lamp nahee Jala saktay? (What is the matter Brother? Can't you light a gas lamp?) I was very much annoyed by her remark and angrily said

"ok! Just give me the matches"

While she was handing the matchbox up to me, she accidentally touched my inner thigh. Her hand brushing my cock. When she realized this she hurriedly withdrew her hand and said "sorry Bhai.here is the box"

She had let go of the chair and as I looked down at her, I lost my balance as the chair shook violently. I grabbed hold of Rani to balance myself, one hand on her chest and other on her shoulder. I took a hold of her boob. My hands went around her to back and were roaming over her back then, I again took hold of her breast and caressed it she tried to resist and went rigid. At that moment, I wanted to put my hands inside her kamiz (shirt) and grip her boobs in my hand, and encircle them with my fingers; the feeling of her beautiful tits made my cock ache and it was getting hard.

I took away one hand, and realized that this was my Sister's boob I was squeezing. I still massaged the left one and in a trembling voice asked "where are the matches?"

Rani was quiet and just handed me the match box...

With One hand was still on her breast, I took the matchbox from her with my other hand, but before I released her firm boob, I again pressed it. I then got back on the chair and lit the gas lamp.

With the lamp now throwing a yellowish light around the kitchen, there was enough light for me to see my sister's face... Her sweat coated face looked into my face and her large brown misty eyes, met mine, and seemed puzzled. Then she saw the bulge on my pant. She looked at me for a hard moment, and then pretended as if she has seen nothing. Even though she had stared at the bulge in my trousers for a long time.

"Rani, I am going upstairs "I said" to take a bath and freshen up "

I was trying to hide my bulge, feeling suddenly very bad about what I had done.

I got down off the chair, my bulge still clearly outlined in my trousers and ran upstairs to relieve myself. I went to my room and immediately pulled off my trousers and underpants, proceeded to take my cock, now stiff and trembling in my hands and stroke myself harder and harder until the come splattered from my cock in an explosion of ecstasy.

"Oh God, oh God, Rani!" I whispered to myself, my eyes tightly shut "how I'd love to feel your body "

I was undressing her in my imagination, looking at that incredible body, touching it, feeling it, licking it kissing it, and fucking it.

After getting my heat down, and feeling a little relieved I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Maybe an hour later, the lights came back on...

I went to downstairs and asked Rani where our parents were.

She told me that they had gone for a dinner party at Uncle Saqib and wouldn't be back before mid night.

"They said that we should lock the door they have the spare keys" She added.

Rani had her back to me all this time. We were in the Kitchen and Rani was busy heating the food up.

"Bhai" She said" dinner is ready, want to eat now or later?"

"No I don't want to eat..." I replied feeling uneasy

"I'll have a glass of milk only"

Rani turned to face me and asked "are you sure?"

My eyes focused her round firm tits. Seeing her watching me stare at her breasts I smiled at her. I saw her cheeks blush and her eyes shine in a strange way I had never seen before.

I went back to my room and checked my e-mails and surfed some porno sites.

About 11.30pm Rani came to my room and asked if I wanted some hot milk before going to sleep.

I nodded and thought "Rani, how about giving me some milk from your lovely tits?"

I was busy fantasizing about sucking her nipples and squeezing her firm breasts when I suddenly realised that Rani was beside me with a cup of hot milk.

"Aaahhhh Rani" I said, my eyes staring at her breasts and wishing I had the courage to ask her to let me see them naked.

My Lund (cock) was hard and throbbing in my shalwar (baggy trousers). That and a vest over my hairy chest were all I wore to bed.

I stared at her breasts even as I took the glass from her; she was in her nighty the thin cotton fabric allowing me to see the white bra and panties she was wearing, very clearly.

"Bhai what are you doing?" as she asked this question, she bent over my shoulder trying to read my mail. Her boobs touched my upper shoulder, sending something like an electric current to my Cock. My Lund (prick) was hard as rock and my shalwar showed the tenting bulge of my Cock. She also saw my hard on but stayed where she was, her tits pressed against my shoulder.

I moved my hand to flick a mosquito away from my ear, as I did so my hand struck her breast gently causing her boobs to shake slightly...

She asked me what had happened and began to massage my earlobes where the mosquito had bitten me.

I took hold of her hand and said" Rani you are so good to me"

She laughed and said "Why shouldn't I be kind to my brother who is sweet to me?" She pressed her boobs against my shoulder and kissing the top of my head said

"Ok good night Bhai "

I watched her leave the room, my eyes staring at her hot sexy figure and my mind filled with thoughts of sex.

I tried to sleep that night, but my hard Lund throbbed even after I had masturbated again thinking of Rani.

After a little sleep I woke up and was began wondering how could I fuck her?

I wanted to fuck my Rani but not to force myself on her The plans that I made up in my mind always ended with Rani and I fucking. It made me so hot I went to her room to see her. I opened her bedroom door it was dark but I could see to some extent. My cock was getting harder and more demanding as my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I saw her. She had put a pillow between her legs and was hugging it with her beautiful legs and arms...

Her nighty had rolled up and I could see her belly and her white panty covered butt The sight of my sister was so beautiful. I wanted to fondle her boobs so badly. I sat on the bed and moved her nighty up slightly her buttons were open and I just moved the neck open a little; she was wearing no bra I slipped a hand gently into her nighty and cupped one of her round firm breasts. Rani moaned a little but she was asleep or pretended to be asleep then easing her arms away from the pillow, I moved my lips to soft swell of her breast and kissed them. Rani could feel the sensational vibration deep within her body as my mouth moved against her skin. The touch of her skin was a dream come true. My lips finally tenderly possessed the eager excitement of her erect nipples. She was still asleep but I knew that she was giving little whimpers of shocked delight. The quickening of her breath and soft moans made me even hotter.

I started caressing the slender roundness of her hips, stimulating her pussy so that her whole body quivered with responsiveness.

I was now peeping at her panty and really I forgot that she is my real sister my desire took me over and I was there with my desire and not listening or paying attention to the reality of our blood relationship.

I sat there on the bed and waited for a while then instead of going to my room I came again to her. By now she was asleep and had turned on her side her knees tucked against her breasts her back towards me.

I stared at her round full ass. There in front of me and rested my hand on her butt. Then I slipped my hand down her panties and For a long while I ran my fingers over the firm and smooth ass beneath, my hand started travelling over her gaand along the crack of her beautiful ass to the hot lightly haired gates of paradise, that is between her thighs. I waited for a while waiting to see if my fingers brushing her wet choot hole would wake her up. She didn't wake up. I slowly moved her nighty further upwards she tossed and turned slightly, then settled again. I slowly tugged her panty down very slowly she was sleeping or pretending to be sleep.revealing herself. I felt the air of the room caress the dampness of her pussy (choot); she was totally exposed; my sister's choot (Pussy) was naked in front of me. I could smell her musky gaand and choot. And was eager and mad to lick her.

Her choot was covered with a little triangular bush of soft pubic hair, trimmed very short and neat My heart was pounding and my lund throbbing and as I sniffed the musky sexual scent of her choot I was now ready to break all the rules and bonds of family, I very gently lifted her legs up and spread them wide and her choot was accessible to anything... She stirred a little in sleep.

Her kunwari (virgin) choot was tempting me to make it wet with my tongue I put my tongue on her inner thigh and licked it.

Gently I lapped at the skin working its my Way upward.

I could hear her hot breathing and felt mine became hotter as I came to her wet Choot and then the tip of my tongue slid up the outer edge of her choot lips.it tasted salty first and then the sweet honey of her choot ki pani (Fuck juice) smeared my lips and tongue.

She was hungry to fuck. I pushed the tongue tip in her, into the tight opening of her choot and embedded it deep inside her tight fuck hole. Wriggling it and was bathed in more pussy juice.

She was awake now and she tried to press her legs together and wanted to change her position but I firmly held her by the her waist, she was struggling to get her legs out of my control still pretending to be asleep, I licked her the soft silky pubic hair. She was so sweet and the hair so smooth and silky At first she resisted, then she moaned slowly and was responsive and she opened the legs wide letting me lick her entirely with passion and love. I took the whole of cunt lips I my mouth and sucked it passionately and harshly wanting to eat it out. She moaned loudly and with pleasure. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and she come in my mouth I knew she was awake. I stopped licking and started removing her panty she was moved her ass helping me take them off. then she opened her legs wide I put my mouth on her pussy and sucked her cunt hole; she was pushing herself forward to bury my face between her legs her eyes were closed but she wanted to be licked by with my sucking mouth and swirling tongue Pushing her legs up higher and together, I saw her ass hole. I licked the ass hole she moaned loudly and heavily. I licked and licked her until she again came. I wanted to fuck her choot her gaand my Lund was desperate. Rani however again pretended to be asleep and seemed unwilling to let me fuck her. Not wanting to rape her, I sat on the side of her bed and masturbated, staring at her choot (Pussy) and breasts. Then I went back to my room.

The next morning when I went down to have my breakfast Rani pretended as if nothing had happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.