Visiting Friends - Cover

Visiting Friends

Copyright© 2004 by Susurrus

Chapter 1B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1B - I travel to visit some friends I met through my writing, and learn some things about myself

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With no prompting, Mollie started right in where she'd begun with me, latching her lips over her husband's balls. This, of course, left me to take care of his stiff cock, which I recalled, had recently been in his wife's butt. Could I take him in my mouth with that knowledge? Had he taken time to clean himself? I had no way of knowing. Or did I? As I leaned in closer, I tried to get some hint of a smell that might have come from the last place he had been.

Eventually, I thought, 'What would Mollie do?' I knew exactly what she'd do. Subsequently, I leaned forward and closed my lips over the head of Bill's hard-on. This close, the only thing I could smell was the slight hint of soap, and little else besides a touch of sweat. Apparently, Bill had managed to find time to clean up. But when? Had he left to wash while Mollie was sucking me? That was entirely possible: for a while there, I'd been concentrating so closely on what she was doing to me that I wouldn't have noticed Bill's absence. And apparently hadn't!

My fear on the cleanliness of Bill's cock resolved, I set out to enjoy my second outing of giving another man head.

I hoped that I was over the reluctance our failed anal attempt brought on. I further hoped to try it again soon, and that I'd have a better time relaxing.

At the moment, though, I was having fun with Bill's stiff penis. As I'd heard some of my girlfriends say, one of the biggest turn-ons about giving oral is the squirm factor. That is, of course, watching what you're doing to the guy's dick giving him great difficulty in staying still, accompanied by some very sexy, animalistic sounds. And as before, I apparently was doing a good number on him because he was having a terrible time just sitting there while Mollie and I worked on his most sensitive parts.

Just as I was really starting to get into what I was doing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to find Mollie smiling at me. "My turn," she husked, and I reluctantly slipped my mouth off Bill's cock and readied myself for putting my mouth somewhere else it had never been before.

I simply watched for a little bit and marveled at how easily Mollie's lips sank all the way to the base of Bill's dick. For a second, I felt a little jealous of Bill, having a wife who was so loving, horny and sexually talented.

Oh well, to the task at hand (or mouth, as the case was). The key here, I knew, was to do what felt good to me, since - in general - we're all wired pretty much similarly.

Even so, I was a little unsure where to begin.

Finally, I just leaned in and lapped my tongue across Bill's smooth-shaven balls. As drawn up as they were, the texture under my tongue was very unusual, but not at all unpleasant. Getting braver by the second, I ran my tongue all over every inch of his tight sac before placing my lips against the wrinkled skin and sucking in a testicle. As drawn up as he was, I wasn't able to actually suck it too deeply into my mouth, but I enjoyed what I got as much as I think Bill must have, judging by the sounds he was making.

For a minute, I wondered if all the squirming and moaning Bill was doing was from what I was doing, what Mollie was doing, or a combination of both. Then I thought, 'What the hell difference does it make?' and just continued exploring his lower body with my mouth and tongue. If I was going to find out whatever it was I'd traveled all this way for, I might as well just sit back and enjoy whatever the situation threw at me.

As I roamed all over Bill's balls and lower genitals, I began to wonder what the hell the big deal was. Here I was, having just sucked a guy's cock, and now I was down licking his balls, and I didn't feel like any less of a man for it. I was just having fun making myself and others feel good. If that made me one thing or another, I guess I was it.

Anyway, Mollie and I were driving poor Bill up the wall, which I guess was the whole point. I know I was awfully damn worked up when they both finally stopped working on me.

And, just as I had that thought, I received another tap on the shoulder. Apparently we were done with Bill now, too. I looked up from where I was, and there, towering above my head, was Bill's cock. Beyond that, Mollie was watching me make her husband feel good. Loathe to stop what I was doing, I didn't move, aside from looking up at them.

Mollie turned toward Bill. "Honey, it looks like our friend Sus is turning into quite the slut already. I think he'll fit right in."

Bill leaned over a little to talk to me. "Hey, man, you're a natural, but let's save a little for later, huh?"

Later? There was going to be a "later?" Just like Bill, I reluctantly rose from between his legs and sat on the couch next to him. When I caught my breath, I told them, "God, I only imagined what that would be like. It's a helluva lot different, but better than how I thought it might be."

Mollie curled up on the floor between us, then placed her hand on my knee. "That's good to hear. There are some other friends of ours I hope you can meet, and some of them might stretch you more yet." I began to wonder what she meant by "stretch," but refrained from asking. It was probably better not to know at that point. I'd most likely find out soon enough.

Bill then piped up, "Y'know, it's been a long time since lunch. You guys hungry?"

Mollie turned to me. "Bill almost always gets the munchies after sex. But he's right. I could do with something to eat. Sus?"

Now that somebody mentioned it... "Sure, sounds good to me."

Mollie then asked, "Pizza okay?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bill suddenly grin ear-to-ear. I wondered what that was all about. It must be one heckuva pizza, but I replied, "I'm good with that."

Moll got up and headed out of the room. "Anything you don't like on your pizza?"

I figured she was talking to me, I assumed she already knew what her husband liked. "I'm pretty much good with anything but sauerkraut and anchovies. I can deal with just about anything else."

Bill and I both watched Mollie's ass wiggle out of the room. As it retreated, she said, "I know just what you want, then," and she disappeared around the corner.

With Mollie out of the room, that left me naked on the couch with Bill. Needless to say, our earlier activity aside, I was a little unsure of myself. Bill noticed my unease and broke the ice with the inane stuff.

"So, how was the trip?"

"Not bad. I hate airports though."

"Find the house okay?"

I was trying to look almost anywhere but at him. Even though we were talking about mundane stuff, I found myself rather self-conscious sitting there with another naked guy. I discovered I wanted to look, and it went against everything I'd been brought up with. But damn it, I'd already sucked him, why couldn't I bring myself to look at him?

Once again, I forced myself over that hump. I tried not to look like I was intentionally looking when I replied, "Yeah, it was a breeze. The cab driver brought me right here. The fare was ridiculous, but it sure beat renting a car and navigating on my own." I tried to concentrate mostly on his face, but my gaze strayed to his chest, where I realized that his nipples were really stiff. Then I noticed, I think for the first time, that he had no hair on his chest. At all! Remembering that they'd once told me Bill kept his body hair shaved, I still didn't think they meant all of it. But now that I was paying attention, I detected no little tuft at his armpits, and glancing lower, no fuzz at his pubic area.

Bill saw that I was looking and opened his legs a little, where I discovered that they weren't shitting me when I'd been told he liked the hairless bit. His body was as smooth as a grown up little boy. Bill openly displayed himself, showing no self-consciousness whatsoever. He seemed proud of his body, and didn't mind my looking one bit.

I admired the confidence with which Bill exhibited himself to me. There was no unease at my gaze, which got more obvious as the seconds ticked on. Had we not already been stiff from our recent play, I'm sure I'd have gotten hard just from my close-proximity voyeurism. I'd never seen anyone, man or woman, so comfortable with themselves that they wouldn't feel self-conscious after a couple minutes of being stared at. Bill, though, was content to have me watch however long I wanted.

Even though the angle was a little weird for watching very well, I abandoned all pretense of not looking and just slowly scanned his body. Of course, my examination sort of stalled when I reached his penis. More than anything else, I wanted to get to know that part of him closest during my visit. The taboo of admiring another man's cock just drew me in even more. It seemed that every minute I spent with these people just caused me to flake away at the restrictions and conventions of life I'd known before I arrived here. I only hoped that I could maintain such an attitude when I got back home. I couldn't say if I'd continue with what I was doing here, but I'd at least know I wasn't as uptight as maybe I had been before.

I was just about ready to reach out and take Bill's cock in hand and lean over to suck on one of the nipples they'd told me were so sensitive, when Mollie walked back into the room. Her presence shouldn't have stopped me - I'm sure she'd have just let me carry on - but I wasn't as confident with myself as her husband happened to be, so I quickly sat back, feeling my face reddening like a kid caught rummaging through his mother's underwear drawer.

The smile on her face told me Mollie had a pretty good idea what was going on. Bill just grinned back at her. He was enjoying the fact that he was able to work me up so. I'm sure that it was rewarding after what had happened earlier. And what had happened earlier was something I had no intention of repeating while I was here.

Mollie sat down opposite us and said, "Carry on. The pizza will be twenty minutes or so." She sat with her legs lazily spread, not wanton, just comfortable, just like Bill seemed to be. Now, I wanted to admire Mollie's body, but I'd been encouraged to do whatever it was I was about to do when she walked in.

I gazed at Mollie's enticing body for a little bit longer, then turned once more to Bill. He still sat there with the easy nonchalance he'd displayed when I'd been looking earlier. One more quick glance back to Mollie told me she was eager to see what I was going to do.

Hesitantly, I placed a hand on Bill's thigh, finding it a little firmer to the touch than the women's legs I'd felt in the past. I placed my other hand on the couch next to Bill's butt and leaned in, taking his nipple between my lips. A small intake of breath let me know that he definitely felt something, and that he liked it. When I flicked my tongue over the tip, he gasped and gave a little jump. Apparently, his nipples really were sensitive. It made me smile to know I was giving him pleasure so soon, and I hadn't even touched his cock or balls yet.

There was still a part of me that yelled that what I was doing was just plain wrong, but it was becoming a quieter and quieter voice as time passed. By the time I had to leave, I figured that voice would be so faint as to be silent.

It was highly unusual, but satisfyingly so, to find Bill's nipples to be so sensitive. As I've previously stated, the sensations I receive from nipple stimulation - while pleasant - are vague at best, so to find a man who was able to derive such pleasure from just this portion of his body was an oddity. It seemed to work for him, though, so who the hell was I to criticize?

While I sucked Bill's nipple, I started to slowly slide my hand up his thigh. Eventually, I felt my fingers bump against his balls. There was a small sound at the contact, but nothing too overt. When I shifted that hand and cupped his soft, yet firm sac in my hand, then the true gasping began.

I loved the smooth skin of his shaven scrotum, and thought about asking how to go about it myself, to see if it enhanced anything to be hairless down there. From cupping his balls, I just started to gently stroke them with my fingers and enjoyed the sounds and motions he made. Eventually, I abandoned his balls and wrapped my fingers around the stiff shaft of his cock. It was already wet from the fluid that oozed from the tip. When I felt that, I just smeared the slick stuff all around him, paying a lot of attention to the head, sliding my fingers all over it, further raising the arousal in Bill's body.

Soon, he was again moaning and writhing like he was working on a nice, hot cum. By that time, I was sucking on his other nipple and my hand was stroking up and down his hard-on, the going made that much smoother with all the pre-cum he was producing.

When the doorbell rang, I was surprised! How could it have been twenty minutes already? I'd only just gotten started, hadn't I? From where I was, I heard Mollie say, "Sus, could you please get that? It's probably the pizza."

I looked up at her with some major degree of incredulity. I was so horny and into what I was doing, I didn't want to quit. A little voice inside me mumbled, 'God, you are becoming a slut, ' but I didn't let it get to me. I was enjoying what I was doing. All those years of repression were being obliterated, and the freedom was intoxicating. I was becoming a junkie for it. I almost resented that I was being asked to stop. Bill mastered himself enough to gasp, "Go on."

Reluctantly, I rose from the couch and walked to the door. Just as I reached for the knob, I remembered: I was still completely naked, and with a throbbing hard-on, to boot! I stopped and turned around to protest, and was met by expectant gazes. After a long beat, Mollie raised her hand and waved me on.

Now, I've heard of stories of people answering the door with nothing on, giving whichever delivery person happened to be on the other side either a thrill or a shock. I never thought I'd be doing it myself! What if it was another guy? What if he took exception and punched me out? What would the neighbor across the street say if they saw me? How was I going to pay for the pizza? I certainly didn't have any pockets. What pockets I had were in the bedroom where I'd left my clothes some hours earlier.

When I thought a second, though, I further realized: I was looking forward to this! I never had done anything so exhibitionistic as this, and the thrill of not knowing the reaction I'd get was part of it. My cock got even harder in anticipation as I reached for the doorknob.

Slowly I opened the door, expecting some pimply faced kid wearing a visor advertising one of the national chains. Instead of a geeky guy, though, I was met by an attractive young woman. She seemed not at all taken aback by my lack of attire, in fact, it appeared she'd expected it. She wasn't wearing your typical pizza delivery person outfit, either. No, she simply wore a long coat with high heeled shoes, and it appeared she had on stockings of some kind.

I know, it sounds strange that I'd have noticed all this from the doorway, but I found myself taking much greater interest in my surroundings lately, and that included the people.

From the front step, the young lady asked, displaying a dazzling smile, "You ordered a pizza?"

For a second, I forgot my nudity, even though my voice shook a little as I answered, "We sure did. Would you like to come in?"

The smile didn't let up and without another word, she stepped into the house. I watched intently as she walked by me, wondering what she had on beneath that coat. I was realizing that she wasn't (obviously) your everyday delivery person, if she really was one at all.

Magically, Mollie was standing behind me. She took the pizza box and whisked it into the kitchen. I assumed that meant we weren't eating right away, then. Fortunately, I wasn't starving. A little hungry, yes, but it could wait.

As Mollie left with the pizza, the young lady shucked off her coat. Under it, she wore a garter belt, stockings and a half-bra holding up her moderately small breasts. Now, I've become something of a tit man over the years, but I was finding that size didn't really matter: proximity did. Neither this woman nor Mollie fell under the category "voluptuous," but oh, was the sight of them enough to make my mouth water.

I now looked over our new arrival a little more closely. Maybe not so young as she first appeared, but still not an old lady, shoulder length blond hair, an attractive, though not ravishingly beautiful face, and a moderately slim body clad only in the black undergarments and shoes I've already mentioned. She was shaven clean down below, the sight of which I loved. Had she had a full bush down there, I'd have loved it, too (if you haven't gathered by now, I'm usually pretty easy to please in the feminine form department).

At that point, my cock was doing most of the thinking for me. I stepped up to her and pulled her in close, my cockhead nudging into her belly. She didn't resist my advance, nor did she hesitate when I bowed my head for a kiss. Her tongue was bold, pushing into my mouth, much like my cock was aching to do elsewhere in her body.

Standing back from myself later, I wondered, 'Where did this come from?' I really was becoming a slut. Here I don't even know this woman for more than three whole minutes, and I'm already swapping spit with her like some crazed teenager. Shit, I didn't even know her name yet! Briefly, I wondered if this energy came from some semblance of trying to justify my earlier actions with Bill by countering with a woman.

Regardless of my notions, I was taking everything I could get from her. While we kissed, she reached down and adjusted my cock for me, so it wasn't poking her so much. Even that innocent touch had me enflamed even more. I was damn near ready to throw her to the floor and fuck her then and there, but Mollie and Bill appeared at our side and Bill said, "Sus, slow down. C'mon, let's go to the bedroom."

I hesitated, but finally broke the kiss and panted, "Okay." When I looked back at my new companion, she was still smiling that bright, wide-open smile. Just before we started to follow Bill and Moll, she turned to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Trish."

An introductory handshake at that point seemed kind of stupid, so I beat the impulse to stick my hand out and replied, "Susurrus. Pleased to meet you."

She stepped away from me and turned toward where our hosts had gone. As she started to move, she reached out and brushed her fingers over my cock again, sending a thrill through my body. "I hope I can continue pleasing you. Let's see, huh? Come on." And she started toward the bedroom.

For a little bit, I just stood and watched her ass, round and soft looking, and framed so well by the straps on her garter belt. Catching up to her, I placed a hand on her butt and verified how wonderful it was. On the way, I told her, very conversationally, "You do realize that garter belt and stockings are my favorite feminine undergarments."

Trish replied, "I know. Mollie told me when she called."

I squeezed her ass when I heard that, causing her to give out a little squeal, a sound I was soon to get well acquainted with. I wondered how many other fetishes of mine, that I'd communicated to Mollie and Bill, had ended up in the hands of people I might be meeting while I was here? Only time would tell. The other thing was: how many new fetishes would crop up as I learned more about myself?

The trip to the bedroom had done its job: it had slowed me down. Had I continued the way I had been, I'd have cum and then melted down in short order.

When Trish and I got to the bedroom, we stopped in the doorway and simply looked. Mollie and Bill had begun a slow sixty-nine together on the bed. Now that I'd had a little time to change gears, I was content for the moment to simply watch.

Bill lay on his back with Mollie stretched out over him. She was again doing her deep-throat bit on him, while one hand dallied between the cheeks of his ass. We couldn't immediately see what Bill was up to, because her butt was facing away from us. They both seemed to be having a very good time, though.

After a few minutes, Trish turned to me and asked, "Shall we?"

Hoping she meant to join Bill and Moll in what they were doing, I said, "Why, certainly."

Trish went to the bed and motioned me onto my back. Obediently and willingly, I obliged. It was a little strange having other people having sex so close, but once Trish had straddled my face, then bent over and took my cock in her mouth, I couldn't care less about what Mollie and Bill were up to.

For a little while, I just lay there and admired Trish's hairless cunt. It was one of the most beautiful pussies I'd ever seen. I wondered if it tasted as good as it looked, then craned my neck to find out.

The squeal that accompanied my tongue's contact with Trish's pussy let me know how aroused she was. When I flickered over her clit, I thought she'd squirm right off me. Meanwhile, she was doing wonders on my hard-on. Her technique was different than Mollie's, but by no means less effective. She had me moaning in short order. Her fingers caressed my balls and trailed down to my ass crack; if I'd been on top, she'd most likely have been directly playing with my butthole. Regardless, what she was doing was fantastic. And I took it out on her pussy, causing her to writhe and squeal some more.

Soon all four of us were making a lot of noise, and the motion the bed was making was fairly nautical. When both ladies started to moan out their individual orgasms, it signaled the end of another round of festivities.

For a minute or so, everybody just stayed where they were, until the ladies just sort of tumbled off into the middle of the bed, causing Bill and me to have to shift to the outside to give them room. I was ready for whatever was next, assuming it would entail pushing my hard-on into a soft, yielding hole in one or the other of the girls bodies.

Of course, assuming seldom got anybody anywhere, so when Trish and Mollie turned to each other and started caressing and kissing, I was both disappointed and aroused by the sight.

This was yet another first for me. I - just like most any red-blooded American guy - fantasized about seeing two women getting it on together. I had written it off to remain just fantasy, not ever having been in a situation that might enable that fantasy to become reality.

Once again, this trip was proving fruitful in that I was getting yet another of those things I never thought I'd get to see fulfilled. It was fairly obvious that these two had been together before, because it was only a matter of a minute or so before Bill and I were forgotten. I certainly wasn't complaining. I was content to just stay where I was and watch the scene unfold.

As I watched, I noticed that the girls didn't necessarily hit the same spots in their caressing that I would have. Sure they touched nipples and strayed down to gently rub pussies, but for the most part, those hands seldom stopped moving. Eventually, yes, more and more contact went to the more sensitive spots, but early on, they seemed to avoid the most obvious areas to stimulate, at least the most obvious in my opinion.

I certainly wasn't complaining on the lack of pussy stroking or anything. Just seeing how aroused these two got from kissing one another was an immensely horny sight.

Somewhere in all this, I managed to catch a glimpse of Bill. He was grinning with a voyeur's delight at watching the scene before us. Apparently he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Both girls were oblivious to Bill's and my presence, evidenced by the fact that when we moved to get a better view, they didn't miss a beat. After a while, I started to wonder just how long they could keep up that kiss. It sure seemed to go on a long time.

Not long after that thought, Mollie broke away and moved her head down to Trish's tits, taking a stiff nipple between her teeth and biting down gently on it. Trish sucked a surprised breath through her teeth and grabbed Mollie's head, caressing her hair and holding her in place like a breast-feeding mother.

While one hand caressed Mollie's hair, Trish's other hand slowly trailed from Mollie's face, down her neck and to her breast. Mollie let out a loud moan into Trish's body when her own nipple was grasped between a thumb and forefinger, then tugged out away from her body and twisted brutally. Trish really mauled that nipple, and Mollie seemed to relish every painful moment.

It was really the greatest sex show I'd ever seen. As I've said before, having it so close made it so much better than watching porn stars on a video. Part of me wanted to join them, but I was afraid of ruining the scene they were so un-self-consciously enacting before me. Bill seemed as content to watch as I was, since he hadn't moved to take a more active part, either.

After not nearly long enough, Mollie let up on Trish's nipple, and Trish reciprocated. For a brief second, I was almost surprised to see that no permanent damage had been done to Mollie's nipple, as hard as it had been pulled and twisted.

Still ignoring us boys, Trish laid Mollie out on her back, then stretched out over her in a sixty-nine. As erotic as the kissing and nipple sucking had been, this was almost mind-blowing! I didn't want to take part in this, as long as I could watch. The girls went at one another with the enthusiasm of someone who truly loved what they were doing... My cock was drooling while I watched, afraid to touch it for fear of cumming instantly. What I was seeing before me was every horny boy's dream, and I certainly was in no mood to wreck it, for me or for them (me, mostly).

Watching these two lovely ladies licking at each other's pussy was pure voyeuristic paradise. I tried to see how things were being done to try and pick up some pointers on technique, but concluded that the best way to learn to eat pussy was by doing it, or having one yourself. I hoped to be able to get as many lessons as I could from these two expert teachers.

It was almost torture to not furiously beat my meat to this fabulous sight, but I managed to persevere, even though Bill was having no difficulty deciding yea or nay. He had his hard-on in hand and was slowly stroking, using the copious juice he was producing to ease the way.

Bill looked up from watching the ladies to see that I was looking at him. He saw that I wasn't indulging myself and made kind of a vague motion that I couldn't really decipher. I certainly wasn't about to speak, but Bill kept waving at me, so I thought he was trying to tell me I might as well enjoy myself and join him in the masturbatory fun. At this perceived encouragement, I wrapped my fingers around my cock and began slow, careful strokes. As I suspected, I was really excited, and could tell if I kept this up, I wouldn't be able to hold back too long.

Bill noticed what I was doing, then waved at me again, then hooked a thumb deliberately toward Trish's pussy. Mollie had her eyes closed while she enthusiastically ate Trish's cunt, so she couldn't see her husband motion to me. Once more, Bill pointed with his thumb to Trish's soaking pussy, then took his hand off his cock and looped the thumb and forefinger and inserted the index finger of the other hand into the hole. Of course, that was definitely not a subtle image, but it got the point across instantly. He wanted to see me do what I'd wanted to do since I'd made Trish cum.

With a grin, I shifted around on the bed, to a matching grin from Bill, accompanied by the return of his hand to his cock. For a brief second, I wondered how I was going to keep myself from cumming in Trish immediately after penetrating her. After all, if my hand was almost too much to hold back from, how was I going to keep my composure once I'd buried myself to the balls in a hot, wet pussy?

Once I'd situated myself behind Trish, Mollie noticed the weight shift on the mattress and opened her eyes, which instantly took in the sight of my hard-on and balls dangling inches above her. She didn't take her mouth off of Trish's cunt, but urged me on with her eyes. She wanted me to fuck Trish as much as Bill did.

But not as much as I did.

I didn't worry about how easy it might be to get my cock in Trish. I could tell that lubrication would be no problem at all. Both my tongue and Mollie's had seen to that.

Trish started to moan a little louder when she felt my cock nudge against her slick pussy lips. She knew what was to come, and didn't care who it was back there.

For a little while, I just slid my cockhead up and down her juicy slit, bumping against Mollie's nose on the downstrokes. A light giggle came from Mollie's throat when I bumped her with my cock, and a couple times she took her mouth off Trish to lick away the juices I was gathering.

Then suddenly, when Trish's moan started to take on an edge of frustration, and I was fairly confident I wouldn't cum immediately, I thrust my hips forward, burying myself as deep as I could go into Trish's welcoming hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.