The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Running upstairs like school children just released for a holiday, Richard and Megan ducked behind the door of her room and stifled very un-childlike laughter. Richard pulled Megan close in a fierce hug, simply holding her close and feeling her ragged breathing against his chest. Even through his armor, Richard could feel the pent-up flow of energy radiating from Megan while he held her.

Richard eased her back from him and then set to removing his armor. Megan slowly slid out of her jeans and shirt to stand, faintly glowing in the early evening dusk. Once out of his armor and arming clothes, Richard walked over and again pulled Megan into a close full-body hug. Kissing the top of her head, his hands trailed down to hold her firm backside before he lifted her up and laid her gently on the bed. Megan’s eyes were half closed as he kissed his way to her breasts and slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy. Megan arched her back and let out a long “ohhhhh...” when he found her G spot with his fingertip. Slowly kissing his way down her front, he licked the inside of her thigh and then slid up until his tongue made contact with her clit. Megan bucked up at him and a strong orgasm coursed through her body. Richard felt her pussy spasm against his fingers while he continued to lick her through to the end of her climax.

Richard crawled up to kiss her, and their tongues hungrily quested inside each other’s mouth. Richard aligned himself and smoothly thrust deep into Megan. Richard let out a hiss as he hit bottom as an intense jolt of energy passed through his body from Megan. Holding him tightly against her, Megan slowly milked him while he eased down from the jolt and gently kissed his eyelids and nose.

“God, woman, you do that to me every time. I’m not complaining, mind you, simply pointing out that you’re more powerful than you know. One of these times you’ll do that while I’m cuming and then that’ll be the death of me!” Richard looked deeply into Megan’s eyes.

“Richard, love, would you please just stop talking about magic and fuck me!”

“My Lady, I would love nothing more...”

“Oh god, Richard!” Megan gasped as he thrust into her, bringing her to a second frantic orgasm. Shuddering, she arched her back, opening herself further as she hungrily sucked him into her pussy. “Oh, oh, please Richard, now...” Megan was on her knees on his bed, with Richard pounding into her from behind.

Richard grunted with one last thrust and then emptied himself into her with a rush that caused him to see spots before his eyes. Sucking air into his lungs, he held her tight while she shuddered uncontrollably beneath him.

“Uhhhhh!” Megan wailed as her orgasm crashed over her. She slumped forward onto her elbows, with Richard still buried to the root. As he slowly softened, he slid out of her, and eased over to lie panting by her side.

Megan rolled onto her back, then to her left shoulder to admire him as he lay there, shimmering with a sheen of sweat from their passionate love making. She swore she actually saw the glow this time.

“Megan, my love...” he started, but she put a finger to his lips.

I know, my love, I know, you have to go. Thank god, we could steal these few precious moments for ourselves. Richard, please just promise you’ll come back to me, please!” she said, then drew him into one last fierce embrace, closing her eyes in an effort to hold back the tears and burn this image into her brain.

She almost kept from crying in front of him, almost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.