The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

“Well then, I guess we should try to fill in some more gaps.” Emory said, while filling his cup with more tea from the pot simmering on the edge of the hearth.

The three of them waited for Megan’s footfalls to recede before returning to their conversation.

“Emory, what do you know about my parents?” Erin stared intently at Emory as he slowly sipped from his mug.

“Well, let’s see if I can put this in a way that won’t make you run away screaming.” Emory said.

“Merlin, you are scaring the poor girl again. Or at the very least, she’s going to want to hit you over the head with something firm if you don’t stop prevaricating!” Arthur said.

“Alright, alright! Erin, what would you say if I were to tell you that there are not six degrees of separation between you and me? You are familiar with the concept of six degrees of separation, are you not?” Emory sat back a bit to await her answer.

After a moment of reflection, Erin said, “Yes, I’m familiar with the concept. What the hell does it have to do with me?”

“Merlin, I’m warning you. Stop beating ‘round the bush and just spit it out!” Arthur said.

“Very well, your majesty...” Emory said with heat of his own. “Erin, you are the last member of a once powerful royal family. There, is that better!” Emory glared at Arthur.

“Erin, perhaps I should take over this tale, as this is not Merlin’s forte?” When Erin nodded mutely, Arthur picked up the narrative.

“Are you familiar with the story of the fall of Russia to the communists, and in particular the death of Czar Nicolas II and his family? I believe it was the spring of 1917 as you measure time in the mortal world. The Bolsheviks seized control of the government and placed the entire royal family in prison, where they were later killed for ‘treason against the state’, or some such nonsense!” Arthur checked to see that Erin was following what he had said, and then pressed on.

“There were always rumors that one of the Czar’s daughters had escaped the trials, and fled to the West. I can confirm that these rumors are true, as we helped her to first Ireland, and then to the Americas. Her name was Anastasia, and she was your grandmother.”

Erin started to say something, but Arthur gently held up his hand to forestall her. “My lady, all will come clear presently, if I may be permitted to continue? Good. Anastasia had a daughter whose name I think you will be familiar with from another context? Her name was Guinevere. You see, Erin, she is my wife. And we are your true parents. You are the last of the Romanov’s, and my heir.”

“And you expect me to simply swallow this load of ... of ... I don’t know what to call it!” Erin stood and paced in a tight circle like a caged animal looking for an escape.

“My lady, I know this is a lot to expect you to take in, and the hour is late. Perhaps if we were to pick this up in the morning, after a chance for thought and sleep?” Said Emory.

“I’m not so sure that sleeping on it will make this tale any more believable, but I am beat.” Erin said with a yawn.

“Then I will have someone light you to your rooms.” Arthur summoned a young woman with a glance, and Erin was lead up to a suite of rooms on the second floor of the tower.

As Erin walked dazedly up the stairs, she muttered to herself, “Bolsheviks, Russians, and Fairy Princesses! My God, Fairy Princesses for Christ’s’ sake! And they say it with such straight faces! How the hell am I supposed to keep all this crap straight? Now I know how Keanu Reeves felt in ‘The Matrix’...”

Surprisingly, sleep came quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.