The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Megan fidgeted while Emory, Arthur, and Erin talked. Sure, she was interested in what they were talking about, but she was more worried about Richard. After what seemed like the hundredth time of glancing at the stairs, Arthur finally took pity on her and said, “My lady, I am sure that Richard is resting comfortably. However, I am also sure that he would be most grateful for your company.”

With little more than a quick “Bye,” Megan hurried off to check on Richard.

Once at the top of the stairs, she slowly opened the door to his tower room. The windows were un-shuttered and moon light gently bathed Richard in a pale blue glow. A handful of small candles burned softly. Megan spent several moments counting the even rise and fall of his breathing before Richard’s eyes flickered open, and he looked up at her.

“Ah, I had forgotten what a beautiful sight you are, my love.” said Richard as he tried unsuccessfully to sit up in bed.

“Stay right where you are, young man!” Megan said as she moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. “I’ll not have you hurting yourself on my account. At least not hurting yourself more than you already have.” She leaned over and gently kissed his forehead. As she did, the dam broke on her emotions and she dissolved into tears against his chest.

“There, there, Lassie.” crooned Richard as he tried awkwardly to comfort her with his good left arm.

“Damn! I wasn’t going to do this in front of you.” she said around sniffles, “I was going to be strong after what you did for us.” Megan sat up and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her tee shirt. “You could’ve been killed, you idiot!” Megan punched Richard on the arm and then immediately worried that it was his injured arm.

“Lassie, if you are so concerned about my injuries, please try not to add to them.” Richard smiled up at her to take any sting out of his words.

“Why’re all you fairy so damn difficult!” Megan shared a crooked smile with Richard, then she relaxed against his chest again. “Mmmmmm, I love feeling your arm around me.” Sitting up and looking Richard squarely in the eye, Megan added, “You scared the crap out of me with that stunt, mister! Do that again, and I’ll break your arm off and beat you with it myself!”

“Easy, Lassie, easy” said Richard, holding his one good arm up jokingly for protection.

“Just so we’re square that what I’ll do to you is far worse than anything they might do to you. And speaking of what I’ll do to you” Megan said as she lowered her hand to his hips and brushed his penis teasingly through the blankets, “perhaps we should talk about what I won’t do to you if you pull another stunt like that.”

The tingle of Megan’s touch sent a shiver through Richard, and Megan was rewarded as his erection started tenting the blankets almost immediately.

“My, my, what have we here?” teased Megan as she slowly pulled the covers down to free Richard’s penis from the confines of the blankets. As Megan had hoped, Richard was naked beneath the blankets. “Is this all for me?” Leaning over, Megan sucked just the tip into her mouth.

As Megan swirled her tongue around the sensitive head, Richard moaned in pleasure. With slow, even strokes, she took more and more of his penis into her mouth until her nose brushed against his light wisps of pubic hair. Then she slowly withdrew until just the head was in her mouth, and she sucked on him gently. After only a few moments, she slid back down his shaft, sucking in her cheeks as he drew him fully to the back of her throat, and then back up to finally let him pop out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.