Double Rendezvous - Cover

Double Rendezvous

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hubby and I separatly decide to have a date with some else at the same time, same night. They are surprised as they meet the other person. A good surprise as it turns out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They each stopped to take a breath and she said wanted to get up for a moment. He wondered if he had been too rough but as soon as they were both standing she kissed him again. He stopped though and stood back looking at her.

"God, I love that nightgown. So sexy so beautiful. Just like you. You turn me on so much I can barely stand it at times."

She smiled at him and he added an exclamation point to his comments by reaching under her top with both hands and squeezing each breast at the same time. She sighed. She hadn't felt that in so long she had forgotten how good it felt to have his hands on her breasts. But she had something else to do first.

She moved back pulling away from his hands and, as he looked at her with a puzzled expression, she quickly undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

She said, "That's a nice shirt when did you get it?"

"Two weeks ago I went shopping for me."

She frowned at herself, she hadn't even noticed that he had done that nor that he had bought anything new. They really had been out of touch with each other and that especially went for her since she had pulled back first.

She had been thinking that as she was unbuttoning his shirt and when she finished she pushed him backwards. He let himself fall on the bed and she was on him, undoing his shoes, and pulling them off. Next she grabbed his pants and underwear in one handful and pulled them both down. Brian had to raise his backside off the bed to allow her to pull them down, but she soon had them all the way off. She gasped as she looked back up at his waist. His manhood was standing at attention looking hard and so sexy. She almost fell on the bed in her haste to get to it.

Brian gasped as Mary gently grabbed the hard shaft with one hand and began to slide her hand up and down it. Within two seconds his head was lolling back and he was groaning. She placed her other hand on the wonderful cock and gently squeezed at the head, feeling it in her hand. She felt it up and down, renewing her acquaintance with his hard cock. It felt so good in her hands. Half a minute later though she let go of it and leaned forward reaching down with her head and suddenly taking his whole shaft into her mouth. He moaned loudly as he felt the wetness of her mouth quickly engulf his cock. His body jerked as she reached the base. She began sucking and licking it. He just groaned, trying at the same time to tell her how much he missed that and how good it felt.

At the same time she began to raise and lower her head, engulfing the hard shaft then letting it out of her mouth, engulfing it then letting it out of her mouth again. As her lips went passed the flaring head of his cock her teeth brushed lightly across the rounded edge. He groaned each time she scrapped him that way. After a few seconds of that she clamped hold of just the head and sucked hard as she gripped the middle of the shaft with her hand. She began to slide her fist up and down that steel like rod. She wondered at how hard it felt. Harder then usual she thought as she gripped it. Brian groaned again and the middle of his body lifted off the bed as the pleasure increased dramatically.

She continued masturbating him as she sucked on just the head of his shaft. His groans increased in volume and quantity. Mary would slide her hand all the way up almost touching her lips then slide it back down to gently hit his ball sac. He loved it when she did that. It was three sensations for the price of one he would always say.

Soon though he knew he was approaching a thundering climax and knowing that she didn't really like the taste of cum that much he said, "UGmm, I'm getting cloooose. Nggggaaa, Its going to be... a, Graaa, big load."

She mumbled something around his cock but he couldn't understand it. He managed to say, "What?"

She stopped sucking long enough to say, "I know, Let it go."

That was her way of saying that it was Okay for him to cum.

Instead of going back to sucking Mary began to lick the top of his shaft. Long licks from the base all the way to the head. All the way up and all the way down. She pushed a finger into her mouth next to his shaft and as he realized what he was feeling next to him, he almost smiled. If that meant what he thought it meant she was about to do something she hadn't done in months probably not for a year. Soon he felt a couple of her fingers exploring his butt. She's going to do it he thought. Mary spread his cheeks then slid those fingers down one inner slope until they touched close to his anus. A second later she slide the tip of the wet finger to the anus and pressed against it. The tip was to one side so she moved it slightly then pushed again. He immediately felt the pressure against that brown opening of his. He almost groaned out loud and as she kept pressing he bucked against it and a second later it penetrated that small sphincter. She kept up the pressure pushing her finger in till it was half way inside. Once it was in far enough she pulled it out most of the way and pushed it back in halfway. She began to slowly finger fuck his anus that way. Brian was in heaven. She had done that, at his request, during the second year of marriage and now did it a four or five times a year. She kept it up as she sucked and licked. Soon though, she withdrew the finger to his disappointment, but a second later he felt the pressure of two finger tips on his anus. His eyes went wide for she had pushed in two fingers only a couple of times. It hurt a little as she forced both fingers into his butthole but he didn't care. The pain surprisingly added to his thrill. Soon she had them half way and, to his even bigger surprise, she kept on going until all of her two fingers were in. God, He was in a higher heaven. She pulled them almost out then jammed them in. That hurt enough so that he had to cry out a little but he still didn't care, it again added to his ecstasy. She kept up the fucking motion, though more gently. He really liked it better gently but sometimes a hard push was good.

Mary kept up the licking giving him many swipes with her tongue as his back arched again and he could barely stand it. Soon she grabbed hold of his shaft again this time taking half of it in her mouth. He let out a loud groan as she smiled around his cock.

Soon he was on the edge but a second later instead of going over it into a wonderful climax he slid back from the edge. His orgasm would grow almost to the edge but would slip back before going over. He hated it when his body played that game. He had heard that some women knew how to do that on purpose but he didn't think Mary was doing anything that caused it. It had happened before and he had studied what she was doing and he swore she wasn't doing different than at any other time.

During the third time he backed off from an orgasm he whispered out loud, "Come on body cum. I don't like this."

Soon he again approached a climax and he knew this one was going all the way. His back arched as if he trying to jam his cock down his wife's throat. He wasn't, at least not on purpose, but he couldn't help it. She pulled her head back some since she had been expecting it. He froze for a moment then as the first of his sperm rushed up his shaft his mouth opened and as the first glob burst forth from the tip of his cock he let out a bellow of ecstasy. It was higher than usual, almost sounding like he was screaming. It was immediately followed by second glob as he let out a second yell as it burst out. A third and fourth followed almost as fast.

Mary had been expecting his orgasm so she pulled her mouth back until just the head was in her mouth. She hadn't wanted the stuff to go down her throat yet, she had something to do first. She felt the head jerk as the first wad of sperm blasted into her mouth. As it hit the back of her throat her eyes opened wider. That had hit with significantly more force than usual. She had to swallow some of it or gag but he continued shooting that white stuff out she was able to keep most of it in her mouth. It had been a big load she thought, one of the biggest ever. When he was finished cuming, his body relaxed and she felt his manhood shrinking in her mouth. He pulled it out pulling out some of his cum with it which dribbled down her chin.

Still enjoying the after feeling of his climax Brian looked down at her. He appreciated the blow job, it had been one of her better ones.

He started to say, "Thank you that was great,"

But as he spoke those words she looked up at him and opened her mouth giving him a good look at what was inside. He just closed his mouth and stared. It always excited him to see his cum in her mouth, but this was the most he had ever seen. Her mouth was completely full of slimy white stuff. Part of his mind told him it looked gross but his body reacted to the eroticism of it. His cock had shrunk almost all the way but it immediately started growing again, and his hormones began rushing through his system big time.

Mary suddenly closed her mouth with a snap and began to swallow. Once twice and thrice, each time very slow. He didn't know why her swallowing his sperm turned him on so much but it always did, and this time it did in spades. Must be because of the amount he had seen in her mouth and the slowness of her swallows. Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore and swung his feet around, in the same motion he grabbed her and pushed her sideways further on the bed. He scooted up next to her with his body against hers. Then Brian pushed her back so her back was on the bed and he was on top of her. He mashed his mouth against hers, not caring that his some of his sperm was on her chin. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, which she eagerly accepted, then swiped it over her tongue. Finally with his lips against hers he sucked at her mouth trying to get what was left of his cum to flow into his mouth. He had tasted his cum before when he had had cream pie after he fucked her, and she liked kissing right after a blow job. But this time he wanted it. She obliged him by pushing the little glob she hadn't swallowed yet into his mouth, but as he felt it slip down his throat he grabbed her tongue and she pushed it into his mouth allowing him to suck any traces from it.

When he was finally done and broke the kiss she licked the cum off of his chin then swiped her tongue down over her chin to get what was still there. She then stuck her tongue out offering him what was on it. Without thinking he just opened his mouth and moved his head forward engulfing that white coated tongue with his mouth. Finally he was all the way done and pulled his head up a bit.

"Thank you. I needed that, and God it was so exciting, I can't believe it."

"I could tell you needed it, not just from your reaction but from how much cum you pumped into my mouth. That was the most I ever had in my mouth."

"I know how you feel about that, and again I thank you."

He got his arms underneath her, hugged her and said, "I love you."

She smiled but didn't say anything, which he noticed.

He frowned for a second but then scooted down and reached for her bottoms, "Its time I return the favor."

"I need it too," as she smiled at him she added," and I know you will do your usual good job."

He gripped each side of the bottoms and gently pulled, she raised her butt to allow him to pull them down. He tugged them until they were past those two luscious globes that made up her backside. Brian kept tugging them until they were down to her feet then pulled them over those feet. He laid it on the bed next to them then turned back to her. He just looked at something he hadn't gotten a good look at for over five weeks. He stared for a moment as she spread her legs to give him a better view and better access to her main pleasure spot. A second later he repositioned himself so that his head was right about that wonderful sexy slit of hers. He took another moment to look at it then looked at her face.

"So beautiful just like the rest of you. I missed seeing this and I missed seeing your whole body naked. You are so incredibly beautiful and sexy."

She smiled at him and he dipped his head and swiped his tongue over her slit. He licked the whole pussy.

He stopped and said, "This spot is so sexy, so alive, so much a turn on, I love looking at it and I'm glad its a part of you."

He gave it some more swipes with his tongue then said, "I love the smell of your juices when you are excited, your pussy is so sexy, so alive with eroticism that I enjoy just looking at it. I love your taste, not only of your skin but here especially."

Since he had read somewhere that woman liked hearing how sexy their pussy was he had always included some words whenever he licked her. He meant the words each time and therefore gave them the right tone to sound sincere. Mary never said she liked Brian speaking like that, but when he had looked at her over the years she was always smiling in a way that looked like she appreciated his compliments. He wasn't sure if his compliments turned her on sexually as the writer of the article implied, but he still thought it was a good thing to do, and since he meant the compliments it wasn't hard to do.

He softly rubbed her clit with one finger as he lightly licked first one of her inner lips then the other. Brian knew she enjoyed that immensely. He licked that way for three to four minutes then switched suddenly to finger fucking her. She always jumped in an excited way and groaned loudly when he pushed his fingers in then pulled them and back in again. Soon though he went back to licking the inner lips of her slit. A minute later he again jammed a finger in and fucked hard and fast with that finger. She moaned her ecstasy and this time even humped against his finger. Half a minute later he clamped his mouth over her clit and suck hard. She again jumped, almost jerking like he did when she clamped her mouth over his cock.

Some of his and her passion had been satisfied so he slowed. He began to trace the inner lips with a finger, softly stroking first one then the other as he sucked very lightly. When they had the time, Mary loved it when Brian started slowly and built her pleasure like carving a statue. He continued along that vein for five minutes just lightly sucking or licking while stroking her inner and out lips. Sometimes he would gently stroke her G-spot, rubbing it softly. By that time her back was arching and her legs were moving back and forth in a slow dance that told him she was approaching her first orgasm. If he did it slow enough and tender enough Mary would sometimes beg him to speed it up, because his motions were producing feelings that were too intense. He usually didn't speed up and at times she would force his hand away from her clit so she could rub it hard and fast to get to that orgasm he was building too slowly. Other times she could take it and just let him torture her beautifully that way. Brian never could figure out what he did that sometimes made it too intense but he enjoyed working at it and evedently so did she.

This time he just continued giving her clit light flicks of his tongue as he ever so softly stroked different parts of her pussy with his finger. Mary grabbed his head and she arched her butt off the bed. He liked it when she did that, it showed he was really getting to her. Suddenly he bite down on her clit halfway hard and she arched further up and let out a cry that was almost a scream.

"Again, please," She begged.

He bit again and again.

"Harder,"

His eyebrows went up because she hardly ever asked for a hard bite, only when she was extremely aroused and in the right mood. He bit harder and harder yet. This time she did scream. Not in pain though. Knowing her likes and dislikes he sucked her whole clit in his mouth and sucked hard. At the same time he jammed two fingers into her pussy and quickly started rubbing her G-spot. The combined sensations were enough to set her off. Mary yelled something he couldn't understand then bucked against his hand as her body shook. He raised his eyes upward because he liked the way her breasts shook when she came. One of his favorite positions was to be behind her as they stood in front of a mirror. She would lean forward a bit to allow him to be inside her pussy. That way Brian could watch her have an orgasm in the mirror. When he was on top of her he just couldn't see her whole body shake.

As soon as Mary was done climaxing he scooted up her body. Knowing where Brian was going she spread her legs for him. When he was at the right level he inserted himself into that glorious hole of hers. They both let out a long loud sigh of pleasure as he pushed his super hard shaft into her very wet slit. A second later they looked at the other and smiled at their twin response. Each one's smile made the other feel good in ways beyond the sexual pleasure they were feeling.

Brian laid there for a moment just feeling his shaft in her and feeling her body under his. Mary also enjoyed the moment for she loved the feeling of him filling her with him on top. Soon he began to move slowly. Pulling his hardness almost all the way out then pushing it back in all the way to the hilt. He repeated that motion a dozen times since she liked it slow at first. Soon he couldn't help himself and started moving faster. Within seconds he had a familiar rhythm going. Almost all the way out then in three fourths of the way back in. He continued at that speed for a few minutes. Mary was approaching another climax.

She said suddenly, "Save some for later."

"Since we haven't done it for so long I'm horny enough to do it three times."

Mary half frowned for a moment then went back to groaning as his thrusts got deeper. They continued like that for a couple minutes as her climax built. Brian's began to build again also and they groaned in unison. That was one thing he liked and thought she liked also - when they groaned in unison sounding almost like a duet. He knew neither one did it on purpose, it just sometimes worked out that way.

They reached a point, where he knew from her groans and her movements that her orgasm was just around the corner. She knew it too and bucked harder against him. That usually turned him on and inspired him to greater thrusts. Deeper and faster.

This time though she added something, "Go for it Brian. fuck me deeper. I want to feel your hard cock deep in my pussy. That's(Groan) it Dear, Fuuuck me harder."

Brian's eyes open wider. Mary only ever spoke like that when she was really turned on or when she wanted a faster fuck. He increased his speed and he trust deeper, lifting his upper body up off of her chest so he could get in deeper.

She said, "God, I'm close. (Groan, MOAN) Shove it in Dear. I want to feel you shoot in me. (Groan-sigh) I want you (Moan) to fill meee, (Groan)."

He increased his speed trying to give her what she wanted, what he wanted too.

"Fuck me!! FUCK ME! Put that cock in me deeper. (Groan MOAN) UGGGHAAa FILL ME with your cum, with your sperm GAAHH."

"Gaahha, Now Brian now! FUCK my pussy!."

A part of his mind wanted to ask "What do you think I am doing? Chopping liver?" but he ignored that smart aleck part and just concentrated on making himself cum inside her as she obviously wanted.

Suddenly he knew he was there as they both let out a large moan. Finally he screamed out a deep throated UGGGGHHH as his first blob burst out of his slit. Half way through his caveman call she let out a higher pitched scream that indicated her climax had started. Both were jamming their hips against the other's as their bodies quaked in unison. Even before they were done he fell on her with his hips still moving hard and mashed his lips against hers. Mary returned the kiss groaning into his mouth as her climax reached its end. Brian relaxed on top of her for a moment reveling in the feel of her body against his. She started peppering his face with small kisses as she always did when he gave her a good time. After a few seconds he slid off next to her. He realized that her words had been an effort to get him to cum at the same time she did. They were able to do that only a minority of the time but he knew she liked it when they did. He liked it himself too. He put his arms around her to cuddle and kiss her.

She said, "Thank you that was one of our better sessions. It was good."

They kissed some more and she played with his wet cock. She lightly ran her hand up and down for a few minutes, as he tweaked her nipples. A minute later he lazily reached down with his other hand and gently and softly rubbed her clit and ran his finger tips through her slit. She groaned softly and he started getting hard again. Not only because of what she was doing but because of what he was touching. Her body, even though not the most erotic around, still always turned him on. He always made sure he let her know that too. He did that now.

"I've missed doing this. Your body is so sexy I just like feeling it with my hand. You can look down and see what just touching you like this does to me, even after what we just did. I love you and I like your body. Your breasts are just the right size and the right shape, I could look at them all day and I like running my tongue over them."

Brian put action to his words and tilted his head to one side and licked the closest nipple. He just easily ran his tongue over it half a dozen times. Next he sucked the nipple, again lightly. Mary groaned in a relaxed manner, enjoying the feelings he was producing not only from his licking but from what he was saying. She liked laying back after a bout of lovemaking just relaxing and listening to him tell her how sexy and beautiful she was. Sometimes he did it when they were just resting together on the bed. It made her feel good and she realized she had missed it the past few months. But now it was his turn to get something special.

She bent down and licked his hard shaft, just up and down for three minutes. Brian was moaning when she was done. She went back to stroking it up and down, but a little harder this time.

Finally she said, "I still have that surprise for you. The outfit wasn't it. The surprise I mentioned in the restaurant is on the dresser."

As he slid toward the end of the bed and put down his feet he wondered what she meant. He had thought her nightgown and the sex was her surprise, but if it wasn't what was? Something on the dresser a piece of paper maybe?

He walked to the dresser and looked at it. The top was pretty much empty except for a sock of hers, and a tube. It looked almost like a short toothpaste tube or tube of antibiotic lotion. It was laying with its directions showing on top so he had to pick it up to look at it. As he reached out and picked it up he turned to her with a puzzled look to make sure that was what she meant. She nodded encouragingly. He brought it up almost to his face and then turned it around. He saw what it was anal lube, his eyes widened for second but his face got hard for a moment as he thought that she had bought this for someone else to use, a stranger. But this wasn't the time for such thoughts so he banished them. Mary had been looking at the mirror above the dresser so saw his expression and knew what it meant. She cringed inside at the thought of what she may have ended up doing. Now he turned to look at her questioningly. As he looked over the tube he heard her move around on the bed, then saw that Mary was on her hands and knees with her butt facing him, her legs spread a bit. That sight alone was enough to make him harder even after two climaxes. But what she did next really got his hormones going. She balanced herself on one hand and reached around with the other while she turned her head so she could look at him.

Mary touched her butt and quickly pushed it into her crack. She found her anus and then pushed a finger into that sphincter. His eyes went wide because she had never done anything like that before.

A second later she pushed it in even further and said, "I want your hard cock where my finger is."

His eyes opened with a look of unbelief and she continued, "Yes I want you to fuck my butt hole, to take my anal cherry. You and no one else."

His face harden again for a moment. She saw the quick change and like the first time she knew why he did it and why he fought those feelings that had produced both looks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.