Sarawak Adventure - Cover

Sarawak Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by Charly

Chapter 6: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Party - Charley Ryan is on assignment in Borneo to find a plant site for a new, high tech surveillance product. Mark and his beautiful wife introduce Charley to their country and their unusual life style unfolds before him. If you have never had a Eurasian lover, you will almost feel the intense tightness of her pussy in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"We should go first to the Labor Ministry and get you acquainted there,"Mei Ling said. Ryan asked for another cup of coffee and Mei Ling pointed a long slender finger toward her own cup and nodded to the waiter.

"A big part of the fringe benefit cost is under government control, and you need to know some people there to help you understand the responsibilities of employers in Malaysia." Mei Ling looked up expectantly at Ryan and caught him staring at her breasts. She smiled. "O.K?"

He grinned sheepishly, turning back to business. "Yes, OK, lead on, Mei Ling."

"I know most of the ministries you will need and of course, I can help with the insurance you want to carry, too. I just think it's important to understand the country before we talk about insurance coverage. Right?"

"Yes, good." He replied, his eyes exploring the soft contours and high cheekbones of her pretty face. It was an astonishingly lovely face, he mused. So different from American faces, more graceful, exotic.

He followed the tiny miniskirt swinging across long tan legs as she led the way through the restaurant and out into the lobby, then joined alongside her long legged stride to the Mercedes. Ryan opened her door and she swung the beautiful legs under the wheel, not bothering to fuss with the skirt as it nestled high on her thighs. Ryan saw her glance at him to catch him staring at her once again. He made a note to keep his mind on business as much as possible.

Mark:

I could hardly wait to get out the tape I had stolen from Ryan's machine. I waved Mei Ling out of the driveway and then opened my own car to take the video from the glove box.

I brought my coffee and baguette to a deep leather chair in front of the TV and slipped the tape into the player. The screen flickered to the color image of the two of them where I had left them yesterday. Mei Ling's voice was low because she was facing away from the camera, out over the sea.

"I love this place. Mark and I were here last year. It is so peaceful and beautiful, like paradise."

"Wow. What a view!" Alex agreed.

I watched over the brim of my cup as Alex on the screen, offered a massage to my wife. I felt a twinge of jealousy along with sexual arousal as his hands closed over her shoulders and Mei Ling leaned back against him. It scene was so intimate, her head nuzzling his hand as he stood behind her. Alex leaned forward and I could tell that his hands were on her breasts, though I couldn't see them. He stood like that tormenting me with the secret of how his hands were fondling and squeezing her. Mei Ling didn't move away and I watched as he continued his movements and leaned forward to kiss her on top of her head. I fast-forwarded as he continued and then lead her to the huge bed.

She untied the pareo and let it slip down her body and stood expectantly before Alex. The quality of the cameras was excellent and I could see the dark patch of pubic hair under lace panties. Her nipples jutted against the bra and I could see how excited his hands had made her. I stopped the tape and ran up the stairs to our bedroom. The sight of her panties reminded me that they might still be lying where she left them last night. Nothing was left in the room, so I went to the clothes hamper. There I found the panties, still slightly moist feeling, tumbled together with the lace bra. I brought the soft, silken pile downstairs and laid them out on the table. I started the tape once more and settled into my chair, the panties pressed close against my nose.

My cock was semi hard under the loose shorts I wore. I couldn't resist fondling the pleasurable firmness the sight of Mei Ling brought.

"We've never been naked together, Alex. I want to see you; really see you," she whispered

I felt a shudder course through the back of my neck at her words. Her voice was like a warm tongue in my ear as the words tumbled hoarsely from her full lips. Her hand went to her left breast, cupping it idly as she began unbuckling his pants. I watched as my wife knelt before him and pulled his shorts down to reveal his jutting cock. She was right, Alex was large, much larger than me, I thought.

She seemed fascinated by the sight of it and I wondered if she had ever looked at my cock with such rapt attention. I shook myself away from that thought and concentrated on the scene before me.

"OH my god, Alex, it's so big!"

She leaned forward expectantly, lips parted and then it was inside her mouth. Her dark red lips slipped around the big cock as if sampling a large sugarcane. I watched as Mei Ling looked up into his eyes and moved her head from side to side, holding the bulging end of Alex's cock in her mouth.

"Oh,... Mei Ling, my dream girl! Ahhhhh, I thought it would never happen!"

I heard the excitement in Alex's voice. He sounded urgent, aching with need.

Her cheeks sucked in slightly as if she were savoring the taste, sucking hard on him. My own cock was harder from the erotic scene and I felt the naked head of it under the open leg of my shorts. Precum wet the end of it and I toyed with it between my finger and thumb. It was slick and silky under my touch. I shivered slightly with self-pleasure and watched Alex look toward the ceiling, eyes closed in savage pleasure as Mei Ling took more of his length into her mouth and squeezed his balls before my eyes. I slipped the silky panties against my cheek and basked in the scent of Mei Ling and her perfume as she ate his cock on the screen.

I took a moment to spread butter on the baguette, never taking my eyes from the screen as Mei Ling's aggressive blowjob continued. I dabbed at a bit of butter spilled on the table and then touched it to my lips, realizing that in doing it I was tasting not only the butter but a little precum from my own cock.

The two of them disappeared in the direction of the bathroom and I wished there had been no camera for me to watch them shower. I turned up the volume so I could hear their voices. I could not distinguish all the words, only a few could be made out. I leaned forward, excited by the tension of hearing but not seeing.

"... , it's so big!"

Then laughter, followed by the male voice, "Oh, Mei Ling, this is wonderful."

I heard her voice again, muffled but tunnel-like from the tile of the bathroom walls:

"Oh, Alex,... you're getting bigger and bigger,... I can't wait (unintelligible)... I love your big... (some unintelligible words),... Alex"

The male voice moaned loudly in pleasure. The long, drawn out sound echoed hollowly from the room. Then a loud thump of their bodies against the shower enclosure and the door banging open.

"Oh Alex,... oh, wow..."

The sound of the water was louder now and the repeated thumping told me what was happening. I didn't have to see them to know that Alex was fucking Mei Ling. I knew that she would have her legs around his waist, eagerly accepting that long thick cock.

I was rubbing the head of my cock fiercely as I imagined the scene of my wife and Alex.

And then, as quickly as it started, the bumping subsided into silence and the water stopped drumming against the wall. I heard Alex's voice more clearly now:

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You make me so excited!"

I smiled. So! Alex had cum without satisfying her. But then I heard her voice, tight with need urging him, almost begging him. The naughty thought of his cum slipping down her thighs as they toweled each other's bodies sprang to my mind.

"Oh, Alex, you made me want more of that big cock. Let's go relax on the bed. I'm going to work you up until you want me again!"

They reappeared in the bedroom scene, both still naked, Mei Ling leading him by his cock, her hand holding it like a handle. Alex had a big smile on his face as he followed her eager stride to the bed. Mei Ling almost leapt onto the bed and lay open to him, her legs spread wide and a wide smile welcoming him. Dreamily, I pressed her panties to my nose and inhaled deeply the almond like scent of her pussy still clinging to the garment.

I watched as Mei Ling straddled Alex's face and lowered that same pussy scent over his mouth and then leaned forward and began kissing and licking his cock. I was thrilled with the sight of her gorgeous body hunched over Alex's athletic body. I unzipped my shorts and loosed my own jutting cock, now hard as it had ever been, and surrounded it with Mei Ling's panties. Slowly, I stroked myself as I watched my darling wife as she slowly licked and suckled his big cock back to life. It took almost no time at all. He was soon hard and stiffly erect as her mouth over and over slipped over the bulging head and down his shaft. My hand made the same motion over my own cock, the silky panty caressing me.

I watched as she withdrew from him and turned to snuggle into his arms. I could hear their voices perfectly now.

"I love your breasts, Mei Ling. They are perfect!" I heard him say, his voice low and full of sexual need once again.

Her voice sounded sexy to my ears:

"Mmmm, I'm all wet for you Alex. Put this big thing in me again!"

She said it softly and seductively, but the microphone picked up every nuance and made my hand tighten on my cock. I watched as she lay back and spread her legs wide for Alex; watched as he knelt between her legs; then shuddered with pleasure as my wife's hand reached for the big cock and pull it toward the bright coral slit of her pussy. She slipped the head along her slit, smiling up at his pleasure lighted face, and then tucked the big head into her cunt and spread her legs even wider as Alex thrust forward. She looked incredibly erotic to me, spread wide and accepting of the big organ, guiding herself onto it, squirming her hips under his lunging body.

I watched as Mei Ling thrashed in orgasm, her arms flailing the bed, her head whipping back and forth with pleasure. Slowly her movements slowed. Alex's lean hard body continued fucking into her. He exulted over her, his cock lancing deep into her lust written over his entire face and body as he took her, impaling her body with his long organ. Finally, I watched as his sweating body became taut as a bow and then fell on her body and thrust a few more times, emptying his cum into my wife's cunt. Exhausted at last, he rolled off her and his wilting cock stood at half strength, glistening with her wetness, long drooling streamers of cum stretching from his body to hers.

My cum shot high into the air and splashed down, hot and thick on my body. Further spurts oozed down over Mei Ling's lacy panties, still flashing up and down my weakening cock. I slumped back and watched the two fucking wildly on the bed. I was overcome with the pleasure of it. Exhausted, I fast-forwarded the machine and lay back in my chair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.