Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

I woke to two glorious sensations: Morag's warm mouth round my cock and the smell of her arousal. I hardly dared move in case I disturbed both of them. I slowly opened my eyes. Two inches from them was her fanny, the outer labia open and her juices glistening on the inner ones. She was moving slowly and gently on my cock trying not to wake me. What she was trying to do was to get more of me into her mouth and gagging on every third stroke. Gingerly I lifted my head and then gently swiped her lower lips with my tongue.

"Damn, you're awake."

"Yes, my princess. But what a way to wake up!"

"I didn't want you to yet. It suddenly occurred to me that if we were in the soixante-neuf position I could get you deeper into my mouth but I still gag. I wanted a bit more time to practice."

I smacked her bottom gently. "I told you there was no need to try deep-throating."

"I know but I want to."

"Not if it's unpleasant or difficult!"

"OK but I've got to learn some time so why not when you were asleep?"

"You're incorrigible. OK, when my cock hits the gag point try swallowing."

She tried and gagged.

"Alright, try again and as you swallow try to take me a bit deeper."

She did. She took me deeper, swallowed and pressed down on me. The feeling was heavenly. She pulled back.

"I did it. I did it. Let's try again."

This time she managed two swallows. Double heaven!

Again she pulled back.

"Oh, darling, I can do it. Can you wait and let me practice a bit more another time. My throat can't take any more at the moment."

"Of course I can wait. What you are trying for is a very special extra."

"But I want to do that very special extra for you because you are very special."

"Thank you, my princess. Now, do you want a little special treatment since we're in this position?"

"No, James, I don't. I know it would be heaven but I'm so worked up that all I want is to feel you in me and holding me while you do me."

"Whatever you want, my sweet."

She climbed round.

"Can I be on top again?"

"Whatever you want."

"I do want but I may end up with wanting you on top."

"Off you go, princess."

She did and came three times before finally collapsing on top of me.

"Now you, James! I'm shattered but I want to feel King Willy in all his majesty and I want to feel you holding me tight and coming in me."

I rolled her over and did as she wanted. To have her in my arms, feeling her physical warmth was special. To be able to feel the intensity of her love in that embrace almost made me weep. Once more my resolve for her grew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.