Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

"You smell lovely, my Princess, but fairly shortly we're both going to feel sticky and tacky. How about a shower and then we can think about supper and things. I've also got to ring Mary at six."

"Is your shower big enough for both of us?"

"Well it wasn't designed for two at once but we could probably manage."

"I'm sure we could. Where there's a will there's a way."

"Whose will?"

"Both, particularly mine, and your willy."

"My willy? That's not very complimentary and very un-princesslike."

"Sorry, Sire! What about King Willy as in an endearment for King William?"

"Why not King James? That's my name."

"'Cos you haven't got a James or a Jimmie between your legs!"

"Vulgar wench! I probably ought to spank you again for lese majeste but come on let's shower."

"Yes, Sire!" and she bounced off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I swear she swung her hips more than usual but who was I to question that? The movement was enticing and I followed her like an over-sexed spaniel.

We did fit in the shower but only just which we both enjoyed. We washed each other with great precision particularly the erogenous zones with which Morag was fast becoming acquainted. I began to think it was a natural talent. She wasn't able to get me erect again which disappointed her.

"Darling, give up. Men have to have time to recuperate and I am no longer one of your young studs."

"But James, you've lit my fire. You've got to keep it going."

"I will, Princess, but by blowing on the embers which will end up in an even bigger blaze."

"Oh God! You've got all the answers but I'm still hot."

We set about drying each other and we enjoyed doing that too. It took a surprisingly long time and I did bring her off once.

There was still half an hour until I was due to ring Mary so we made a pot of tea and took it through to the sitting-room. I have a favourite armchair in there but quickly realised that with Morag sitting on my knee I would not get to do much tea drinking. Instead I sat on the sofa and Morag snuggled up to my left hand side.

"You haven't even told me which university you finally decided on," I said.

"Bristol," she replied. "I thought about St Andrews and being up in Scotland and closer to my parents but none of my friends are going there so I plumped for Bristol and luckily they accepted me."

"Jolly good choice too, I reckon. One of my nephews went there and said it was great. He also got a very good degree. Obviously he put a lot of work in to get it but it also means that the standard of their lectures and tutors must be high."

"Yeah! I've got a cousin in her third year there and she says it's brilliant."

"Sounds as though you've got it made. Are you going to live in or out?"

"In to start with. All first year students have to. I'll probably move out after that. They may even make me live out then because of lack of space."

"Well, I'm thrilled for you. And for me for that matter."

"Why for you?"

"Because there's a direct rail service from here and you'll only be an hour away."

"Is that all?" Morag bounced up excitedly nearly spilling both our mugs of tea. "I thought it was two or three and I had no idea how I was going to get here. Oh, James darling! I'm so happy." Remembering to put her mug down she flung her arms round my neck. I managed to get mine down and returned the hug.

"What are your plans for moving in?" I asked when we finally pulled apart.

"I hadn't really thought about it," she confessed. "I suppose just bundle everything up and go by train taking a taxi at each end."

"Why don't I pick you up from London and bring you down here the day before. You can stay the night and then we can take you on down the next day. Mary might even have some suggestions for your room."

"Would you really do that? That would be brilliant. Oh, darling, you are so sweet and kind to me." The green eyes filled for a moment with tears but her natural self reasserted itself and they started to sparkle. "You could even come up to London the night before too, couldn't you?"

"Uh huh!" I nodded.

That meant another rapturous hug. Finally I prised her arms from around my neck.

"Time to ring Mary, Princess! I'll tell you how I'm going to do it. The phone has a loud-speaker button so you will be able to hear what both of us say. Then I will turn the loud- speaker off and hand her over to you for a private conversation."

Morag stared at me with her mouth open. I went and collected the phone, the directory and the phone-cards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.