Heros of Isador - Cover

Heros of Isador

Copyright© 2004 by MisterDeady

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heros of Isador is the first installment of a world I have been creating. Heros of Isador focuses on a young man, Kyle Grey. A man thrown into an adventure of heroic deeds, and choices. These deeds forge a name for himself, but will this name be worshipped and cheered, or feared?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Traders Guild
Kyle
West Gate

"I told you! HA you'd alls better START listening TO ol McKay mores." The man named McKay stood in the center of the group. To his sides were four other bandits, two to his left and two to his right. Each bandit wore the same leather uniform made from rough hide, which strapped to their chests in a vest like manor and formed into a of pair patched trousers. Their grab was dyed that same dull red as all the other bandits of the Red Isle, red. The four grunted at McKay in forced agreement and soon whispers started to come into play as they bickered. I really couldn't make out anything that was said between them but by the manor of their tone and their body actions it wasn't going to be good. I had no weapon to defend myself, which was going to make this difficult. My mind was already thinking on ways out of this; but unfortunately for me, I was not a quick thinker under stress. Just as I started to back peddle and bolt out of the Inn when McKay spoke once more. "EH! Yous BE going no where's LITTLE trade UN" His words were slurred and pronounced in an ever changing volume, which made it hard for me to take this man who was probably about to slit my throat, serious.

"Well um you see I was just leaving to let you fine err... Chaps have the lobby to your selves!" Great Kyle, just great not only did you manage to stumble through that, you also called them fine chaps!

"WHAT! We's noz be fine CHAPS, we's be bandits of the Red ISLE!" Again he replied in his simple grammar, this in it's self told me he wasn't a very bright man but the sword in his hand and the four grinning bandits next to him proved that smarts didn't matter right now. What mattered was I was outnumbered and unarmed. Their grins widened as one of them stepped closer.

"Oi we not be after this here Inn. We of the Red Isle be after you traders! Now I'm afraid there be a toll to enter this Inn, all your goods or your head the choice be up to you." Now this bandit seemed a bit more there in the head then McKay, but he was also the smallest of the bunch. This is when the wheels in my head began to turn, the small one was a bit ahead of the others and I was a bit taller and given my lanky frame probably more agile as well. Now only if I could force him into a thrust with that sword of his. With an idea formed and no other way out of this I ran strait for the shorter bandit. Their shouts burst into the air as the other four tried rushing to their fifth member's aid. The short man blinked at me, he didn't think that this unarmed 'trader' would charge strait towards him and set him up for an easy kill. Just as I planned, the bandit took the bait by sliding his right knee out and thrusting with his sword in attempt to impale me through the chest, using my momentum against me. Twisting my body to the side and lifting my left leg to connect with the top of his right knee, this helped me continue moving by leaping off of his knee and brining my other leg to push off of his shoulder. This maneuver sent my body into the air and also sent the poor bandit I had used as a ramp, to the ground. The other bandits wailed out in anger as they quickly turned, waving their swords as they tried to catch up. As soon as my feet touched the wood planks I pulled myself into a roll to keep moving instead of stopping to absorb the impact. The roll brought me closer to the stairwell, with a flick of my legs I was brought out of the roll and to my feet. With feet on the ground once more I was up the stairs and behind the locked doors of my room.

The sound of stomping feet was already sounding down the hallway, followed by the shouts of 'Hey you! Stop! I'll gut you good you bastard!" These threats were not falling on idle ears. I had to gather my things quickly and head to the spring. I was no match for these bandits even armed. Their life was dedicated to bloodshed and devious intentions; mine, well mine was not. I hurried around the small homey room, ignoring the soothing aura, which radiated from the luscious satin bed. In haste I gathered my belongings going over a mental checklist as I piled them into the leather bag I carried which was similar to Peters bag. A sold thump against my door told me that the bandits were here, their swords and bodies slamming against the door. Journal thump compass thump feather pen and ink caps thump thump short sword thump wares scroll thump map thump thump. With the last two hits the vigilant door gave way. But baffling to the bandits; I was tossing them a casual wave with a smirk, with my final farewells I leapt from the window to the desert streets below.

The ground came a little fast for my liking but just as I had thought the soft mounds of sand absorbed my fall. Though still falling to my knees from the impact but there was no pain. Now it was time to head over to the center of West Gate and meet up with Peter. Making sure the sword was well strapped to my bag and covered I began to duck into the alleys and whined through the town, making sure the bandits could not follow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.