Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times - Cover

Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A terrible bio-weapon has been unleashed upon the earth without warning of any kind. Survivors of the once heavily populated planet are few and far between. Dale Young and House Manix have survived intact. What will the new future bring? What will the Wizard's part in it all be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

With careful planning and methodical execution, the team of AIs that Vyagar had assigned to the job had been making steady progress in their mission to remove nuclear weapons and improperly handled radioactive waste from the planet. They were transporting it to a large crater on the moon for temporary storage.

The employees of the seven large conglomerates that Dale had established prior to the plague had been among those that Vyagar had sought to protect with the nanomedics. Most of the various operations of Mayan Tech and its sister organizations were still running. With Dale's approval, Vyagar was now directing these in various manufacturing endeavors not heretofore seen on the earth.

One of these very ambitious projects involved the manufacture of the many parts that would be needed to construct a large shipyard and spacedock facility that would orbit the moon. There were quite a few projects that Dale and his AI compatriot planned on using the moon for in the very near future.

With the massive manufacturing capabilities at his disposal as well as an incredible amount of manpower, Dale had elected to undertake many large projects simultaneously. Which overtime would benefit the future of the human race. The first of these projects would require the new shipyards. Dale wanted to eliminate all of the risky implementations of nuclear technology and radioactive waste by launching all of the materials on a sort of super space barge aimed at the sun. Compared to the power and radiation emitted by a single solar flare, the little burst from earth's little nuclear indiscretions would seem miniscule. With this in mind the nuclear reactors all around the planet were being replaced with new power generation facilities designed to accept infusions of power from an armada of power collection satellites now orbiting the earth.

Even with the modifications to his mind, Dale found all of the power theory extremely difficult to grasp. The gist of things he gathered, after Vyagar had patiently tried to explain it for what seemed like the hundredth time to Dale, was that these power collection satellites latched onto stray photons of energy emitted from the nearest stars, mainly the sun, in a wide variety of spectrums and stored it until a certain level of energy had been collected. At the point where the energy level was sufficient, the power collection satellite would stop gathering energy and wait until one of the earth side power distribution plants was ready to receive it. Somehow the energy was converted to some form that exists in a spectrum that earth's scientists had remained completely unaware of. When it was needed the energy would then be transported directly into the particular earth side power distribution plant that was ready to utilize it.

According to Vyagar, the new power system would be capable of delivering power on a magnitude that was exponentially higher than the power system it was replacing. Over time the plan was to introduce a power cell concept that would take advantage of the ability to beam power from one point to another, eventually eliminating altogether the need for any sort of power grid or power cords. This new and nearly limitless source of power would in time become a key component for introducing many other advanced technologies into earth's changing cultures.


Carol, Ann, and Jasmine finished their talk with the Ashford women after about an hour or so. When they went back into the living room to see what Jim was up to, they found his note:

"Dear Ladies,

I'm feeling somewhat down right now. I don't know how I've hurt you, but I can see that I have and I feel like a heel. Please forgive me for whatever it is I've done or said to hurt you.

Right now I'm just going to go out and have a chat with the horses. Hopefully I won't make them cry too.

Love,

Jim."

After reading it they began to realize just how caring the big man was. They wanted to find him and tell him that he hadn't done anything wrong; but when they went out to look they couldn't find him right away. So they decided to saddle a few of the horses and go out looking for him. Once Karen found out that everyone could ride, she and her daughters picked out three good riding horses in addition to the ones they each preferred.

The group of women stayed together and rode through several of the pastures where they thought he might be walking. When they didn't find him there they were at somewhat of a loss until they heard what sounded like someone whistling a good ways off. Turning their mounts in the direction of the sound they soon saw a startling sight. Jim was riding a large stallion bareback inside of a large fenced in area occupied by a single horse. Not only was there no saddle in use, but there were no bit or reigns either.

"Momma! He's riding Spitfire!" the girls exclaimed in somewhat of a loud whisper.

"I can see that!" Karen replied with evident surprise.

"What is so surprising about that Karen? Does Spitfire normally need a saddle?" Carol asked.

"Spitfire is just about the meanest horse I've ever heard of!" Becky told her when her mom was slow to answer. "We only keep him around because of his blood line. If he didn't pull in such high stud fees he'd probably be dog food by now."

"He used to be one of the fastest horses around; but he's just old and mean now," Sarah added.

An untrained observer would have thought that Jim was just sitting on the horse and that it was deciding just where they would go; but as the women were trying to remain quiet enough to not spook the somewhat flighty stallion, they were able to hear Jim making some gentle clicking sounds occasionally interrupted by some soft words of praise or encouragement. Karen just looked on in dumbfounded amazement.

After another fifteen minutes or so had passed, Jim and Spitfire turned towards them and noticed them for the first time. "Hello there ladies!" Jim said in a voice loud enough for them to hear; but not too awfully loud.

Once he reached their location he placed his hands together in the center of Spitfires back and swung his leg up and over while performing a swivel hip dismount maneuver that Elvis would have been proud of. Before he walked over to the ladies Jim turned back to Spitfire and whispered to him a bit more while he stroked the neck of the magnificent animal. After nuzzling him back for a few minutes Spitfire seemed to say his goodbyes to Jim. He turned and took off around the fenced enclosure at top speed.

"Look at that bugger go!" Jim whooped. "He just loves to run doesn't he?"

"Yes he does; but normally it's away from anyone who wants to ride him! If you get too close to him he's just as likely to kick or bite at you as to look at you," Karen said.

"You sure about that Karen? He was as sweet as pie to me," Jim replied.

"I know. I saw it; but if I hadn't I would have never believed it!"

"Now about that mess of crying I caused earlier" Jim started to say when Karen cut him off.

"Jim you should stop worrying about us getting all teary eyed on you. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you've done a whole lot of good and you were just trying to do some more," Karen told him.

She didn't know just how to say what else was on her mind and it looked like none of the other women did either. An awkward silence began to build until Jim decided to break it.

"I can say exactly what I mean when it comes to working and getting things done; but sometimes when feelings are involved I can't get the words out quite right. I feel like the luckiest man alive and the biggest heel there ever was all at the same time. Karen, you probably better go grab the rifle with the rock salt about now," Jim said.

"What on earth for?" she replied.

"Because that's what any mother would probably want to do if she knew what kind of thoughts this greedy old coot has running through his head after seeing how pretty you and your gorgeous daughters are. For that matter, you could probably get one of my new brides to do the job for you!"

"I don't think so Jim," Carol told him. "The reason that we were quiet just a moment ago was that we didn't want to shock you too much and didn't know how to break our news without doing just that."

"What news?" the big man asked with a startled look on his face. All of the women got off of their horses and surrounded him in a circle.

"We all just love you so much you big hunk of a man!" Karen told him as all of the women tried to kiss and hug him at the same time.


When the love fest finally died down enough for Jim to think straight, which was an amazing feet in and of itself considering that a good portion of his blood supply had been involved in making a big ruckus down below his waistline, he asked if the women didn't think they should check on a few of the ranches nearby before sundown.

The newly formed and yet again expanded Bridgert family did manage to put a visit into two of the ranches before the day was over and what they found was very encouraging to them. In both cases there were other survivors who were looking after the animals already. Though no one made a point of discussing it openly, it was clear to see that the Bridgert family wasn't the only one man, multi-woman family in the area. Jim exchanged telephone numbers with the two men that he met that afternoon and invited them to the meeting that would take place on Monday.

They arrived back at Karen's place in time for dinner. During the meal and afterwards the conversation was happy and lively. Jim spent some time talking with each of the women who had become a part of his growing family. The only awkward moment came when they tried to figure out who would sleep where for the evening.

"I'm not used to having to crane my neck just to look at the person I'm talking with," the tall and statuesque Karen commented. "Just how tall are you Jim?"

"I'm seven foot two."

"Damn! They sure do make 'em bigger in Texas don't they!" Jasmine laughed.

"Yeah! And all of the rest of our stud is proportional too!" Carol enthused.

This only complicated things more, since all of the women were now impatient to get their turn with Jim; but you can only fit so many in a bed, and as big as he was Jim wouldn't be comfortable in an ordinary bed. Ann stepped in again.

"Jim can fit about half of us in the bed in his Master Bedroom at the same time. It's the biggest bed I've ever slept in. Some of us will probably have to be here to take care of the horses in the morning, and his two horses will need some attention as well. As much as I hate it we're going to need to split up for the night," she told the rest.

"Well I wasn't kidding about his equipment and though I loved every blessed minute of our time together last night, my little pussy is still pretty tender from the ride I took on Mr. Wonderful. I know enough to help with the horses if someone else is around who does as well," Carol volunteered.

Carol's offer to stay got things started and soon the women had decided who would stay at the farm and who would head to Jim's place.

"Hey! What about my concerns?" Jim asked trying to pretend that he was upset about not being in on the decision. "What if I'm a little sore from the treatment I received last night? I mean three women can really give a guy a workout!"

"Nice try stud, but you're ours for the night!" Becky said with a big smile. Then with just a bit of concern she asked "You're not really sore are you?"

"No sweetheart, I'm not sore at all," Jim said with a grin.

"Why you big lout! We're gonna get you for teasing us!" Rhonda promised.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Jim laughed. He gave Carol, April, Sarah, and Ann goodnight kisses, hugs, and gropes before walking out the door.

"Does he realize that what he's just done is like building up the fire before leaving the cabin?" Sarah wondered aloud.

"I don't know if he realizes the effect he has on us; not to worry though, even if he has lit our fires - his hose is definitely more than enough to put keep the fire in all of us under control," Ann said with a look of remembered satisfaction on her face.


Once they arrived back at his place, Jim handed Jasmine the keys to the house and then went into the barn to take care of Rosie and Sadie. The half an hour of chores gave him time to think a bit more about the marvelous turn of events in his personal life since the plague had hit. While it was awful to think of all of the loss of life that had occurred, it seemed that the plague had actually improved his life. Jim found that he was looking forward to the night's activities with the beautiful women in the house, but missing the others that couldn't be with him tonight. As much as he liked the little place he'd put so much effort into over the last two years, Jim knew he wouldn't miss being away from it as much as he was missing being away from half of his women.

"Half of my women? Now there's a thought I would have never had before the plague!" he marveled. He decided to borrow Karen's horse trailer and move Rosie and Sadie over to the horse farm. It would take some work to move the bed, but it would be worth the effort. The fish would be a bigger problem; maybe he should go into town tomorrow and make a visit to some of the bigger pet stores to see if he could find some suitable aquariums to use for a while.

"Well, the horses and the bed will come first. I can stop by every other day to handle the fish for a while if need be," Jim resolved. He finished up with the last of his work and headed back into the house. When Jim opened the door, he was met by Jasmine and Karen waiting for him with a large mug of hot Irish coffee and a pair of slippers. Like the evening before each woman was wearing one of his large flannel shirts mostly unbuttoned and nothing else but a warm smile.

The beautiful pair guided him over to a wooden chair he kept near the front door and guided him down onto it. After the nip of the winter evening, the heat of the mug Jasmine handed him felt good in his hands. He took a first tentative sip and enjoyed the flavor the Bailey's Irish Créme added to the coffee as he gazed with great pleasure on the beautiful sight of Karen's scantily clad form as she knelt down to take of his boots. First with the right foot and then the left, Karen pulled off the leather cowboy boots and socks. After she had stored them neatly underneath the bench, she slipped a slipper on each foot. When she was done she slid onto Jim's lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a scorching hot French kiss.

Her attention to his body, the wonderful sight of her full round bosom and well formed derriere, added to the wonderful heat the coffee and cream liqueur were sending through him. He sat the half empty mug down on the little side table next to the bench and drew Karen fully into his embrace. Starting with her lips, then her neck, and tracing a path down to her luscious breasts, Jim kissed and nuzzled her delightful flesh. He let his hands trace gentle patterns on her neck, down her back, then up her sides bringing an exquisite sensation that was somewhere between a tingle and a tickle everywhere his fingers lightly touched.

Karen loved the taste of this man as her tongue dueled with his once again. She could taste the subtle flavor left by the Bailey's and the coffee. The sensations running through her body were very intense and it seemed that her senses were heightened far beyond the norm. Every touch, every lingering caress, his fingers on her skin, his lips on hers, his tongue on her nipples, and finally when he reached down and cupped her ass in his powerful hands drawing her body closer to his, everything just seemed to bring her to heights of pleasure she had never before experienced.

All of her life she had been a tall woman. When she was growing up it was the bane of her existence in some ways, since most of the men she met felt somehow inferior if they were shorter than she was. She knew that the only reason she'd had any dates in high school was do to the early development of her large bust. The reaction she'd normally get when ever she went someplace where she wasn't known would be very positive while she was still some distance away from the man she was about to meet; but as she neared and her height became evident, the usually subtle signs of discomfort would always appear. Even though her first husband was an inch or two taller than her and had never had that reaction to her, Karen had always felt like she was just a bit too tall; but not with Jim! When she was near him she felt like she was just the right size and now, as he easily stood up and carried her in his powerful arms it felt just wonderful!

Jim carried her through the living room and kitchen, and then down the stairs hardly breaking their kiss the whole way until they reached the cozy room with the enormous stone fireplace. Jasmine, Rhonda, and Becky were waiting for them there and apparently at least one of them knew her way around a fireplace since a nice fire was already adding its own special warmth to the room. Jim sat the lovely Karen back on her feet but wound his arm around her and held her to his side as he gazed upon the enticing sight before him. Rhonda and Becky had come prepared for their evening of bliss and the first of many unexpected delights was now revealed to the big man's appreciative gaze. Jasmine was laid out nude in front of the fire on some type of wicker mat. Her skin glistening in the firelight as the two blond bombshells in the rose colored baby doll lingerie ensembles were rubbing oil into her smooth skin. Jasmine's Dominican ancestry left her with what a popular entertainer had described as a 'cinnamon tan' and the sight of her beautiful oiled body glimmering in the firelight brought the words of the Will Smith song to Jim's mind.

Karen led Jim over to the loveseat near the trio on the mat. Jim stood as the beautiful blond woman began to undress him. Like the women the evening before, Karen couldn't help but elicit little remarks of awe as she uncovered his muscular arms, chiseled abdomen, and rock hard legs. After she had removed his shirt and pants Karen unconsciously licked her lips as she gazed at the enormous bulge tenting out the front of Jim's briefs. Slipping her fingers under the waistband, she slowly pulled down his underwear gasping in awe as the largest cock she had ever seen on a man gradually came into view.

Once Karen had the last of his clothes off, Jim sat down on the loveseat and stretched his long legs out in front of him. Karen unbuttoned the shirt she'd been wearing and let it slowly fall off of her shoulders and to the floor. Tossing a throw pillow between Jim's outstretched legs she knelt down and began to make love to Jim's rod with her tongue, lips, mouth, and throat. The delicious sight of the passionate women in front of the fire and the honey golden blond hair on the head bobbing up and down in his lap, along with the exquisite and powerful sensations Karen was giving him caused the first of many eruptions from Jim's powerful prick.

The kissing and touching, the sight of her daughters letting go with the hot Latina woman, the wonderful feel and taste of her lover's powerful penis in her hands and mouth, and her own fingers teasing her clit as she attempted to swallow as much of Jim's cum as she could, all left Karen's tight pussy juiced and ready to be fucked. She pulled her face away from the mighty cock she'd been worshipping and turning so that she could see the action in front of the fire place, Karen guided the head of her lover's prick to her open and wet cunt. Slowly Karen let herself down as she felt the large cock spread the lips of her pussy wide open as it began to slip its way into her hot wet depths. She gradually impaled herself on the monster that was stretching her open and touching places inside of her that had never been touched before. When she was about half way down the massive pole, Karen pulled up a little and began an up down motion as her newly stretched pussy adjusted to the welcome intrusion.

The girth of Jim's cock caused her clit to rub against it on every down stroke sending tendrils of orgasmic thrills shooting from her crotch to her nipples. The small amount of pain she had first felt from being stretched so much had long since given away to pure and unadulterated pleasure. Slowly she began to take more and more of his big dick into her hot cunt. Rhonda and Jasmine were occupied in a hot session of sixty-nine on the mat in front of the fireplace. Becky was so horny she thought she'd go insane as she crawled on hands and knees over to the loveseat. She frigged her clit furiously as she watched her momma's pussy filled so completely and heard her moans of ecstasy. Jim had reached around Karen and was rolling the blood engorged nipples of the big-titted bombshell between his thumbs and forefingers when Becky climbed up onto the loveseat.

She kissed Jim full on the lips and began to fuck his mouth with rampant plunges of her tongue. Seeing her need Jim told her to sit on his shoulders so he could bury his face in her cunt and eat her pussy. The thought of his tongue probing her depths while her mother was pumping away on his rigid cock almost set off Becky's orgasm right then. The full breasted young nymph quickly spread her thighs and climbed up onto the big man's shoulders. He removed his hands from Karen's wildly bouncing tits and cupped Becky's tight buns in his hands as he held her gyrating pussy up to his probing tongue. In no time Becky found herself reaching orgasm. Jim stayed right with her lapping up her nectar as she climaxed in one continuous wail of pleasurable release.

Hearing her daughter climax and feeling Jim's cock shoot several powerful blasts deep within her well fucked cunt brought Karen over the edge in the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. Jim had pulled her back to him with one hand while he guided the somewhat dazed Becky into a sitting position next to him on the loveseat.

Jasmine and Rhonda had stopped their little pussy party somewhat earlier to watch the big man work his magic on the mother and daughter duo. The two were so hot that they eased the nearly comatose Karen into a reclining position on the wicker mat and covered her with a quilt they found next to the loveseat. Jasmine took Becky's place bringing her pussy within reach of Jim's questing tongue, while Rhonda began her oral ministrations to the wonderful organ hanging between her man's legs. It didn't take very much time before the newly blood engorged phallus was once again ready for use. Rhonda eased her dripping pussy down onto the big rod and slowly sat down until she was completely filled with the head of Jim's cock lodged in her cervix. Suddenly Jim began to feel a wonderful and exquisite sensation as Rhonda's talented pussy seemed to milk his cock in rippling waves from its base to its bulbous head. He'd never felt anything like it before and knew that he'd jump through hoops to fuck this young thing whenever she flipped her hips at him.

Rhonda didn't move as a most powerful orgasm hit her in a long and continuous blast of indescribable pleasure! The orgasmic shriek that escaped her lips was abruptly cut off when she passed out from the intensity of the feelings running throughout her body. Becky caught her and gently guided her to the floor. As soon as she new her sister was okay, Becky hopped onto the vacated lap of her new lover and took a ride of her own. Jasmine had switched positions and was French kissing Jim as he fondled her tits when they heard Becky's blissful scream of passion.

After they had settled Becky next to her sis and mom, Jasmine looked at the bottle of oil and turned to Jim with an intense look in her eye. "I want to give all of myself to you my wonderful husband," she said as she handed the bottle of warmed oil to him, "my mouth, my pussy, and my ass!"

"Won't that hurt you?" Jim asked with real concern.

"Not too much - if you take it slow at first, and once the pain is gone it will turn to pleasure," Jasmine assured him. "Please let me give my ass to you lover. You will fuck my ass won't you?" she pleaded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.