Neglected Wife - Cover

Neglected Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kelly, a sexy mature woman in her 20's, is a neglected wife. Her husband never touches her and she's very sexually frustrated. And Tom, her co-worker, notices and decides to take advantage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Kelly was pulling her skirt back down over her legs as Tom got his cock wiped off and stored securely back inside his briefs and his pants.

"What are we going to do, Tom? I'm not satisfied with just stealing a feel or a kiss or even these hot lusty quickies here at work? You'd just fucked me twice and shown me more lusty passion than my husband has ever given to me. You've ruined me now, Tom. I want more of this hot sexy lustiness that you've given me a taste of," Kelly said as she looked into Tom's eyes. "You know how little sex I've been getting for months now and you eat my pussy last night and then you come in here tonight and fuck my horny pussy twice in a row? You can't stop now, baby, you've got to hook up with me as soon as possible," Kelly said.

"How about tomorrow afternoon after you've had time to go home and take care of your babies?" Tom asked. "We could meet somewhere and get it on seriously, Kelly," Tom added.

"I can't wait, Tom," Kelly said as she reached up, cupping both of her sexy large breasts in her hands through her clothes and then she took Tom's hand, closing one over her left tit and letting him enjoy feeling the full roundedness of her awesome titties. "You've made me so horny in the last few days, Tom, that I can't think about anything but being naked and fucking you for hours."

Tom and Kelly worked out the rest of that night's shift and the next morning, Tom met Kelly at her desk and told her where and what time to meet him at the local motel. She kissed him and they went their separate ways. Tom went home, went straight to bed to get some much-needed rest and then two hours before time to meet Kelly, he got up, showered and dressed to meet her for a few hours before they both had to show up at work again. When Tom arrived at the motel, he checked at the front desk, and found that Kelly had already gotten the room key and was waiting for him in Room 214. He walked there, feeling his cock growing hard in his groin and he knew before he even got to the door that this was going to be one hot sexy afternoon alone with Kelly.

Kelly knew that Tom thoroughly enjoyed foreplay and getting her undressed, but Tom told her in order to save time that she should go ahead and get nearly undressed so they could get it on as soon as he arrived. When he knocked on the door, Kelly opened it to let him in, and Tom's cock grew instantly harder when he saw that Kelly wasn't wearing anything but a very diaphanous see-through white negligee that reached clear to the floor. Tom made sure the door was securely closed and locked and then he turned, taking Kelly into his arms and pulled her close against him, closing his lips over hers in a very sexy lusty kiss that he knew would get her sexual juices boiling quickly.

"Ohhhhhhh, Tom, I haven't been able to do anything today but think about you and me meeting her and doing what we both want so much," Kelly said as she let her hand move down to Tom's crotch, closing over the large bulge of his erect cock that she easily found there.

Tom stepped back and looked Kelly up and down, and he liked everything he saw. He noticed her very sexy big DD-cup breasts barely concealed there underneath the thin negligee material, and he could easily see that Kelly had also newly shaved her sexy pussy for him that morning. Her pussy was as smooth as a baby's bottom and Tom knew he would thoroughly enjoying eating her and then burying his horny cock right in those sexy pouty pussy lips.

"Kelly, I sure don't know what the fuck's wrong with your husband. I'd never let a sexy woman and young mother like you be horny and frustrated long enough for you to hook up with someone like me. Man, I'm so glad your husband's a fucking idiot," Tom said as he moved close to Kelly again, slipping his left hand up inside her negligee and closing it over the sexy fullness of her right breast. Tom could feel that her nipple was already hard in sexual arousal, and Tom closed his lips over Kelly's again, breathing in her sexy aroma from a perfume she'd put on. It was very sexy and Tom's cock was fighting against the confinement of his briefs inside his pants.

"Ohhhhhhh, Tom, do me, baby, do me in whatever way you want to," Kelly said as she could feel her sexual arousal rapidly rising out of her control. At that moment, all she could think about was Tom getting her totally naked, spreading her out there on the bed behind them, and fucking her horny brains out. "I want that big cock of yours so bad, Tom, that I can hardly wait," Kelly said.

Tom continued fondling and playing with Kelly's sexy breast and then he moved her back towards the bed, and when her ass hit it, he placed both hands inside her negligee, and then reached up, peeling the nighty back off of her shoulders and letting it fall onto the bed behind her. With Kelly sitting against the bed, Tom got her ass up on the side, and then he bent down between her legs, spreading them and he quickly had his hungry mouth and lips on her pussy. Kelly knew what was coming when she saw Tom's head move between her thighs, and she quickly let him take her higher in her arousal. Her hands came down on the back of his head as he licked and sucked on her pussy and clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.