Gift of the Gods
Chapter 3: The Dungeon

Copyright© 2004 by Vox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Dungeon - This is the story of a weekend in the life of Tony and his three loved slaves. Vacations don't come to him often, and he plans on making the best out of this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tony unlocked the plain door at the back of the house and walked down the stairs to what used to be the basement when he bought the house. After unlocking a second door, this one a massive steel one, he entered into what he considered one of Angie's masterpieces, the dungeon she had designed for him and her collar sisters to enjoy.

The dungeon was a 90' by 90' square, divided in 3 main areas, the first of which Tony called the wet area, where a toilet, shower and lavatory stood without walls, right next to the area where his slaves took care of the cleaning of the different toys after their use.

Next to the wet area was what Tony liked to refer jokingly to as the target practice area. It was mostly empty, with only a whipping post and a semi-suspension rig on one extreme, near the wall, and it was the place where a Dom could use a single tail with ease, not worrying about hitting anything but his intended target.

The bigger area of the dungeon was the one where the door opened to, and it was filled with different sets of bondage furniture, as well as chairs, sofas and even a plasma TV on each of the two walls, where videos or the closed circuit could be watched.

One could easily notice Angie's love for suspension, since there were all kinds of different rigs for it in the main area, from simple swing sets to more complicated hoist sets for multiple people. Of course, not everything in sight was a suspension rig, there were other pieces of furniture created for the enjoyment of those in the lifestyle; whipping posts, bondage tables, spanking benches, and many other different pieces of wood and metal that one could use to hold a slave in place to do with as one pleases.

On the walls, in those areas not covered by the plasma TVs, hanging in ordered rows, one could see floggers, paddles, restraining devices like cuffs and shackles and many other toys. A cabinet near one of the TVs held all the small items that couldn't be hung, like nipple clamps, keys for all the restraining devices, remote controls for the devices that could be controlled with one and assorted lubes and creams for different uses.

Tony walked to a massive wooden bondage table which could easily fit two subs side by side tied down at full extension with their arms above their heads. He lied down Elizabeth on top of it and then took a black cotton bag from one of the hooks on the wall, pulling out several lengths of coarse rope from it as he smiled at the beautiful slave at his mercy.

He moved Elizabeth so she was face down, and took off the arm glove and unlocked the cuffs, then turned her around so she was on her back and re-locked the cuffs together in front of her body. With that accomplished, he pulled her legs up until her ankles were against her ass with her knees pointing at the ceiling and used a short length of the coarse rope to tie her left ankle to her upper left thigh, and another piece to tie her right ankle to her right upper thigh. Once that was done, he unlocked the ankle cuffs that were still holding her legs together and put them aside.

Next, Tony grabbed a longer piece of rope and ran it through the inside of her bent right knee, smiling at Elizabeth's moan as she felt the first signs of rope burn on her flesh. He tied the rope securely around her knee and then picked her up, placing her on her knees with her back to the foot of the table.

Taking the longest piece of the coarse rope, he said "Arms up, slavegirl" as he released the catch of her bra, pulling it up her arms and draping it over the lock holding the cuffs together. Then he started coiling the rough rope around Elizabeth's chest, leaving only her breasts uncovered, making sure it was as tight as he could get it, all the time enjoying Elizabeth's soft moans and shallow breathing, knowing she loved the ropes' roughness on her skin almost as much as he enjoyed watching her bound with them.

After the rope was secured in several coils around her chest, he took another long piece of rope and tied its tips together with a knot that would tighten as the rope got pulled. That done, he hung the circle of rope from a hook on the ceiling above the bondage table and then looped it across Elizabeth's chest, making sure it was placed exactly across her nipples.

"Hands down, slavegirl. If that rope moves from its place, I'll put the Snake back in the purple box for the rest of the weekend", he said as his hands moved back to the coiled pieces of rope besides her body.

Elizabeth's arms moved as fast as they could and held the rope in place tightly, even tho she knew already that she wouldn't feel the kiss of the Snake on her flesh tonight... Tony never used it on the first day when they had several days to play... it was always the last toy that touched her flesh, so she could recall the feel of it on her for a long time.

Just then, the door of the dungeon opened and Angie and Jamie walked in, "Everything is ready upstairs, Master" Angie said.

Tony smiled at them and then pointed at a spot on the floor to his right before turning back to the ropes while Jamie and Angie walked to the spot he had pointed at and knelt in place to wait for him to be ready to move his attention to them.

He grabbed two short pieces of rope and moved back to Elizabeth, tying a piece around each of her wrists before removing the wrist cuffs that still held her.

"Hands on your ankles, slavegirl" he said as he grabbed her hair and the rope that connected her chest to the hook on the ceiling. Once she had a good hold on her ankles, Tony started pushing her body forward, slowly tilting her until her chest was parallel to the table, held up only by her knees and the rope across her nipples. That done, he tied the other end of ropes he had tied to her wrists to her ankles, making sure she would not be able to pull her ankles down to try and hold her weight on a bigger part of her legs.

Once Tony was satisfied with her position, he grabbed the rope that was tied around her right knee and pulled it across the top of her body, pulling it tight before tying it to the left side of the bondage table, spreading her leg away from her body and, at the same time, pushing down on the small of her back with the rope. Then he tied one last piece of rope around her left knee in the same manner, securing it tightly to the right side of the table, forcing her back to bow downwards, held at one end by her knees and on the other end by the rope secured to the ceiling.

He stepped back and slowly walked around the bondage table, admiring his job for a few minutes before walking to the two slaves kneeling where he had told them. He took Jamie's hand in his and softly pulled her up to her feet as he smiled at Angie "Give Elizabeth a good time, pet... flogger, paddle, her favorite crop... once she has cum at least twice with each toy, you can make her eat you for as long as you want".

Angie stood up with a smile, then hesitated slightly before asking "Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"May I use a strap-on on her? Please?"

He chuckled softly as he turned back towards Angie, "Yes, pet, you can use a strap-on on her, just make sure she licks it clean before eating your pussy"

Tony walked to a whipping post near the bondage table, locking Jamie with her back to the post, her hands above her head and her ankles locked to the sides of it. Then he took a piece of soft cotton rope from a white bag hanging from the nearby wall and tied it around her left knee, behind the post and then around her right knee, keeping her legs spread as far as he could get them in that position. Then he pulled a chair and sat besides the bound Jamie while facing his two other slaves.

Angie walked to the wall and selected a heavy bull-hide round-braided flogger, a nasty looking wooden paddle with leather covering one of its faces and then took a long thin box, covered with black leather, from Tony's toybag which she had brought down. She pulled a crop with a long thin head from it and then placed the box back in the toybag before walking back to Elizabeth.

She grabbed Elizabeth's hair tightly and pulled her head up and back as she bent down and kissed her hard... her lips, tongue and teeth telling the bound blond girl that she was hers for the time being... and that she planned to enjoy her.

After Angie broke the kiss with Elizabeth, she looked deep into her eyes for a minute... neither of them moved a muscle... just the deep communication of two lovers. Suddenly, Angie released Elizabeth's hair and walked slowly around her naked and bound form on the table taking the flogger in her right hand as she placed the other toys on the bondage table next to her lovely target's body.

Slowly and skillfully, Angie started swinging the flogger across Elizabeth's back and ass, landing hard strokes with it from the very beginning, knowing her collar sister preferred it that way. Bit by bit and stroke by stroke, she covered the slavegirl's back and ass with a red glow, extracting from her lips the sweet sound of her arousal.

As Tony watched this, he caressed Jamie's exposed and bound body, enjoying the feel of her flesh in his hands, but never taking his eyes off the two girls in front of himself. As Angie put the flogger aside and took the paddle, Tony stood up from his chair and took a pair of gloves from the cabinet on the wall. The back side of the gloves was covered with soft rabbit fur, the palm and fingers covered with small rounded tacks... vampire gloves modified for sensation play, instead of the sharpened gloves that Elizabeth preferred him to use on her.

He stood behind and slightly to the side of the whipping post, so his hands could reach most of Jamie's body and his eyes could still watch Angie and Elizabeth. He slowly ran the furry side of the gloves up and down the front of Jamie's body, barely touching her skin at first, adding more pressure little by little... turning one hand or the other around to run the rounded metal tacks over her flesh at random intervals... never using one or the other side of the glove for long enough to allow Jamie to get too close to an orgasm, being specially careful while running either side of the gloves over her labia and clit and across her nipples.

Slowly, Tony moved around Jamie until he was standing in front of her, his back turned to Angie and Elizabeth, his focus now solely on his kitten. His hands kept running over the front of her body, softly caressing her with the fur and firmly scratching her with the tacks' rounded tips... Jamie's moans filling his ears as her flesh became more sensitive with his assault, her excitement building higher and higher.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.