Gift of the Gods
Chapter 2: The Dinner

Copyright© 2004 by Vox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Dinner - This is the story of a weekend in the life of Tony and his three loved slaves. Vacations don't come to him often, and he plans on making the best out of this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tony had to stop for a moment without moving, trying to get his heart moving again... just like it happened every time he found himself in this situation. "How did I get so lucky that three beautiful women like these would fall in love with me" he thought as his heart finally went back to normal mode. "Ok, girls, is there anything I need to know so as not to screw up your plans for me tonight?" he asked them with a smile on his face.

Angie's soft laughter filled his ears, as Jamie said "Of course, Master, you know we always have everything planned so you have nothing to worry about, except enjoying your slaves" with a big bright smile on her face as her green eyes light up.

He chuckled softly as he shook his head, walking all the way in, standing right in front of Jamie, taking her long hair in his hand and pulling it back and down, forcing her body into a backwards bow, her hands never moving from behind her back. Then Tony bent down over her and kissed her hard and deep... his tongue forcing its way into her mouth without pause, claiming it as his... his lips and teeth taking possession of her lips, nibbling and biting softly... reminding them both of their life vow of love and ownership.

The only sound in the room was that of Jamie's quick and heavy breathing as Tony broke the kiss, holding her bowed backwards, his eyes locked on hers... one word came from his mouth that made Jamie's eyes light up with love and happiness..."Mine".

Tony straightened up and released Jamie's hair, then walked slowly around his slaves, stopping at last besides Angie, his left hand entwining itself on her shiny black hair, pulling her up on her knees as his mouth descended on hers... a slow and powerful kiss... his lips and teeth attacking her lips hard enough to bruise them slightly... his tongue pulling one of her lips at a time into his own mouth before plunging back into her mouth to wrestle her tongue into submission.

As he broke the kiss, his mouth moved to the side of her throat, biting down firmly on the unblemished flesh right under the side of her jaw... marking it deeply before his lips moved to her ear... his tongue caressing the lobe of her ear for a second before a single word came out of his lips..."Mine".

Slowly, Tony stood straight again... step by step walking behind his slaves, noticing Elizabeth's fidgeting as her body told her what her mind was thinking was coming. Finally, standing right behind her, he bent down above her from behind... his right hand going around her throat's front as his left hand tangles itself with her long blond hair, pulling her head backwards as he tightens his hold on her throat... slowly stopping all air from going into her lungs as he looks into her eyes... enjoying the slow dilation of her pupils as her body begins to beg for oxygen... admiring the discipline it takes for her to remain motionless as he keeps his tight hold on her throat. Again, the magic word comes from his lips as she feels her eyes start to flutter as her mind begins to fade into faintness..."Mine".

The strong sound of Elizabeth pulling air into her lungs hard joins the sound of Jamie's and Angie's fast and shallow breathing while Tony walks slowly around his three slaves once again... stopping one more time in front of Jamie... crouching down and looking straight into her eyes... his soul taking possession of hers just as it happened the day he collared her. His hands move to the sides, taking Angie's left nipple between the index finger and thumb of his left hand, squeezing firmly as he rolls it; his right hand moving to Elizabeth's right tit, squeezing it hard, his fingers and nails digging into her flesh; once again, one word..."Cum".

Jamie's eyes widen fully, her body's muscles tightening hard as her body obeys its owner, cumming hard and deep... an orgasm that doesn't fulfill her, that doesn't complete her... an orgasm that makes her crave for more because it reminds her body that she is His, for ever.

Elizabeth's cry of release would have been heard by the neighbors, if there had been any within ten miles of the cabin, her whole body convulsing as her instincts made her pull her chest back to increase the pain of Tony's hold on her right tit, her soul soaring high as it is reminded that she is His, always.

Angie's body starts to shake as her steel gray eyes close tightly, her legs trembling hard as she forces them to remain in position as they try to close while a whimper escapes her lips; her body pushing against Tony's hand, trying to get more contact with him, offering herself to him, because she knows that she is His, fully.

A slight, dark smile paints itself across Tony's lips... his eyes bright with the light that comes from within at the knowledge that these few seconds have given him, again... they are His, as He is theirs, for ever, always, fully.

Slowly he releases his hold on Angie's nipple, Elizabeth's tit and Jamie's eyes, straightening up and stepping back to look at all three of them again, giving them a few seconds to get themselves back under control. Then turns to focus his attention on Angie "you got the cellphone and my laptop, pet?" he asks.

"Yes, Master, both are ready for the weekend" she answers with a smile.

"And everything is ready in the kitchen?"

"Yes, Master, everything is ready... dinner should actually be done 10 minutes after you ask for it", Angie says.

Tony nods at her with a smile, then turns to Jamie "Is everything secured and cleared, kitten?"

"Yes, Master, I went through the cabin three times, everything is clear and secured; all the systems are nominal" she answers confidently.

He nods again with a smile and turns to Elizabeth "is the dungeon ready and cleaned up, slavegirl?"

"Yes, Master. I checked everything last night... and I..." her eyes darting towards the floor as she hesitates.

"And you pulled out the Snake and hung it near the whipping post" Tony says with a smirk on his face.

"Err... yes, Master, I did... I thought... that maybe... well... I've been good, and..." Elizabeth said softly as she struggled with her words.

"It's ok, slavegirl... yes, you have earned a session with the Snake. Maybe even tonight, we'll see." he says in a light tone that indicates to Elizabeth that he thinks she didn't over-step her boundaries by taking out the Snake, the toy she loves the most.

"Ok, girls, good job, all of you. Pet, get dinner ready, please. Slavegirl, go to the dungeon and bring me... mmm... two sets of leather wrist cuffs without chains, a set of clover clamps, twos sets of leather ankle cuffs, a 6" chain and a full arm glove" He said as he started walking towards the dining room, his choices telling the girls that he expected a fun dinner. "Kitten, set the table, please, and set the red chair at my right on the table, please"

As Tony sat down on his chair at the head of the table in the dining room, Jamie placed a high-backed and highly accessorized red chair right besides his. Tony had spent some time thinking about how to make that chair the most fun (for himself) to sit a sub on; it had a piece at the center of the front of the seat that could almost be confused with a hand with all the fingers fused together, except it was made of metal and it had a 6" dildo coming up from its palm. A second dildo came up from a slit that ran through most of the center of the slit from back to front. This dildo was a thin one, about 4" long only, and could be moved back and forth on the rail inside the slit across the seat.

The high back of the blood-red chair had a 2 inch hole all the way through at about the hight of a sitting adult's neck, and on the backside there was an eye-bolt to which a chain, leash or rope could be fixed.

The arm-rests had eye-bolts on the underside both almost at the front and almost all the way at the back; all four legs had eye-bolts both back and forth.

Tony smiled and took the remote control that was besides his plate whenever he wanted the red chair at the table and pressed the two red buttons on it; the silence of the dining room was broken by the sound of the two vibrators that were part of the chair. The pitch and volume of the sound changed as he started moving the dials on the remote right and left, speeding up and down each separate vibrator, then changed once again as he pressed a white button, which made the "hand" at the front of the seat move back and forth... like if it were fucking somebody with the vibrator on its palm.

Finally satisfied that everything was working as he wanted it to, he turned everything off and set the RC unit next to his plate again, just as Jamie came back to the dining room with the silverware and glasses for everybody.

Just then, Elizabeth came in, carrying all the stuff that he had asked her for, and placed it carefully on a side table that Jamie had placed earlier next to his chair. He smiled at Elizabeth and told her "For every 5 minutes you manage on the chair without an orgasm, I'll give you an extra stroke with the Snake, slavegirl... and for every orgasm, I'll take two strokes off... wanna play, slavegirl?" he asked with a roguish grin on his face.

Elizabeth looked at him, then at the red chair... then back at him "No orders, no breath play, no pain?" she asked, knowing already what she'd hear in reply. "No orders, that's all I'll promise you, slavegirl". She shrugged slightly as she smiled... it had been worth a try. Then she smiled and nodded, crossing her wrists in front of herself, offering them to Tony, who took them with his left hand as he stood up, then moved her so her back was to the chair, pushing her softly downwards as he held her waist with both hands so she couldn't fall down and hurt herself. Once the vibrating buttplug was positioned at the entrance of her ass, he looked up into her eyes from between her legs... and pushed her down hard, practically slamming her buttcheeks against the seat of the chair. Elizabeth's loud moan was music to his ears... and the look in her eyes was worth every second he had spent modifying the chair many times over.

Once Tony made sure that Elizabeth was well settled on her chair, he pulled her right leg back and using one of the ankle cuffs she had brought, locked her ankle to the front ring on the back leg of the chair, then did the same to her left leg, pulling both legs back and out, spreading her as much as he could while making sure she had to stay fully on the seat of the chair.

Tony stood up and bent over Elizabeth, kissing her hard and deep, his right hand holding her hair tightly... his left hand moving to the small of her back around her waist... and pulling her forward firmly but slowly... pulling her until the vibrator at the front of the chair touched her pussy, a moment that she signaled with a moan. He broke the kiss with a smile, then checked the vibrator for alignment... once it was placed right at the entrance of her wet hole, Tony grabbed her waist with both hands, and while looking straight into her eyes, he pulled her fast and hard towards himself, impaling her fully on the vibrator. Elizabeth bit her lower lip as a loud moan escaped her, and her whole body tensed, trying to hold from cumming, barely containing herself.

He straightened up again, taking her left hand and locking one of the wrist cuffs around it before pulling it down and behind her, locking it to the rear eye-bolt of the armrest, then repeating his actions with her right wrist. "Kitten, get the blue velvet bag from my toybag, please", he said as he stood there admiring the way Elizabeth looked locked in the chair, her black bra and tongue contrasting nicely with the red leather of the chair, then turned to Jamie as she knelt at his right, the small blue bag offered on the palms of her extended hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.