Burglars? - Cover

Burglars?

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - thought I heard burglars but turned out to be my wife and son arguing

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   InLaws  

I pulled up in front of the beauty salon hoping that my daughter-in-law had not already gone and I was pleased to see her leaving just as I was about to enquire. She looked wonderful, admittedly she was waddling because of her pregnancy, but she still managed to be both sexy and innocent at the same time. She was blossoming under the forthcoming motherhood and it was pretty obvious that she would be an excellent parent, but I wasn't too sure about my son now, after what I had seen earlier.

"Oh, Pop. I was not expecting to see you for hours yet, if at all. Why aren't you at golf?" Sue gave me a hug and took my hand in hers.

"I'm loosing my marbles. I forgot that there was a ladies tournament on today and men were banned. So I thought I might pick you up early, help you with your shopping and then maybe take you for a coffee. Fancy that at all?" I was leading her to my car, as I enquired, and was not surprised when she agreed that sounded great. She happily swung our arms, like a young child and I swear that I felt 10 years younger just because she was near.

Our first visit was to the supermarket and I pushed the trolley for her and loaded the bags into my car before we drove to a mall with a nice coffee shop in it. Sue was a keen window shopper and we paused in front of a number of shops and boutiques to admire and dream before arriving at the café.

The last place we peered through the window at was a ladies wear shop and Sue was practically drooling over a very sexy nightie that was displayed on a dummy.

"Just think, Pop. I might be able to wear something like that again soon instead of being such a sexless frump, like I am now. God I'll be pleased when I get back to normal." Sue sounded a bit down and that set me to wondering about her and Peter's sex relationship. We got on so well together, easily chatting about almost anything, that I didn't hesitate to bring up the subject when we were settled at a table.

"Sue, tell me to butt out if you feel I'm getting too personal, but you know how much I care for you, and Pete, and I couldn't help noticing that you sounded a bit down before. Is everything alright between you two?" I waited anxiously for her reply, which eventually came.

"Oh, Pop. It's mostly OK but he doesn't seem to really love me any more. It's been months since he came anywhere near me." I thought that she was going to burst into tears so I reassured her as best I could.

"No I'm sure your wrong and he still loves you very much. He's probably just frightened of hurting you or the baby and you'll find that once junior is here things will soon get back to normal." I tried to look deep into her eyes and completely convince her, "Now you'll have to excuse me for a few minutes. I need to visit the men's room and then we'll get you home. I won't be long."

When I was out of Sue's sight I left the café and returned to the shop next door and entered.

"I want to buy one of those nighties for my daughter-in-law. Can you help me, please?' the nearest assistant, a young girl, smiled nicely at me and replied,

"Certainly, Sir. Do you mind if I ask if it's for that young lady that I saw looking in the window with you earlier?" she obviously was very observant and when I nodded she went on, "I couldn't help noticing that she is expecting, lucky lady. Do you want the nightie for her now or for after she has had her baby?" This question hadn't entered my mind so I played the helpless male and sought further advice.

"What would you suggest? I hadn't considered that."

"Well, if it was me, I would want both. But, I suppose, maybe the best thing to do would be to buy one a size larger than she would normally wear and, since they are normally very loose fitting, she can probably get it on now." The nice young girl looked enquiringly at me and looked gratified when I nodded in agreement. "OK. Now that's decided we need to choose a colour. What do you fancy?"

"Since I'm not going to see it, how about you choose that as well?" I smiled gratefully at her, more than thankful for her help.

"Once again, if it was me, I would choose the black one. Black is such a sexy and wicked colour, don't you think?" I foolishly thought for a moment, that this sexy young lady was flirting with me, but I managed to get a grip of myself and ask her to wrap it for me.

When she had gift wrapped it carefully she handed it to me and suggested that my present would be extremely well received.

"Thank you very much for your help. Well beyond the normal call of duty, I think. Would you accept a $20 thank you tip for your assistance?" I held out a bill to her and was not really surprised when she refused.

"Thank you for the kind offer, Sir, but its' policy here that tips are not given or received. It was a nice thought though and I'm pleased I could help. Your daughter-in-law is a very lucky lady." She smiled cheerfully, again, and I really wanted to show her my gratitude.

"Well, if you won't take money what about a small gift as thanks? Something from here, maybe?" I think that she realised that I was definitely grateful and she replied,

"You certainly seem determined. If you're that grateful I suppose I would be impolite to refuse. What do you suggest?"

I was a bit panic stricken when she put the pressure on me to choose something for her and I looked round, almost blankly, and pointed to a rack of filmy somethings.

"What about something from there? Is there anything there that you like?" I was getting desperate to escape from this place that I now felt trapped in.

"Oh, Sir. Do you mean something like this?" and she removed an item of clothing and held it up for my inspection and I saw, to my horror, that it was a pair if very transparent and filmy panties. "They are so pretty and so sexxyyyy!!!! I suppose that if I choose these you'll want me to model them for you?" This little minx was definitely teasing me and I was getting really flustered and I held out some money, intending to run.

"I shouldn't be teasing you like this. I really am grateful for your kindly gift." She came and stretched up to give me a quick kiss of thank you, before, almost whispering, 'I wouldn't mind letting you see me wearing them. I like older men so if sometime you are at a loose end, drop by. There wouldn't be any strings. Call in again or phone me, I'm Mary." Her offer, and from so close, went straight to my groin and I could feel myself hardening, so I spluttered something and beat a withdrawal back to Sue, thinking that I might just take up that offer sometime, if I ever thought I had the stamina for two Marys' in my life.

Sue was finished and ready to leave by the time I returned so I led her back to the car, managing a surreptitious wave to my shop assistant as I passed, and helped her into her seat. We were soon on our way and continued to chat as we drove.

"Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?" I asked, "Have you had a scan to tell you?"

"No. We decided early that we didn't want to know and that we wanted it to be a surprise. I think it's a boy, myself." Sue looked reasonably sure of this and I was intrigued.

"What makes you think that? I would have thought that, at this stage, it would still be much the same, boy or girl?" I glanced over at her, awaiting a reply.

"It probably is, really." Sue smiled, "But the baby kicks so much and so hard that I think it must be a boy. You should feel how hard he kicks."

"I'd love to." I muttered, not intending that she hear my reply.

"Sorry. What was that?" she had heard something but didn't enquire further when I muttered 'Nothing', not wanting to explain myself.

When we arrived at her home she directed me to drive into the garage and park in Pete's slot as it would make it easier to unload the groceries and my car would remain cooler, out of the sun. I did as directed and thought nothing of it when she lowered the 'Tilta-door'.

While we were packing away the supplies Sue rocked me when she asked,

"Were you serious when you said you would like to feel the baby kicking?"

I nodded and agreed that I would like to but that I hadn't meant her to hear my reply and I was sorry if she was offended.

"I'm not the least bit offended. I'm pleased that you are interested. It's more than Peter seems to be. Come on." And we headed to her bedroom with her once again leading me by the hand.

Sue flipped the back of her smock up and sat on the edge of her bed and looked enquiringly at me as she asked,

"Now are you certain you want to do this? I'm a pretty un-attractive sight. I feel like a beached whale and I bet that's what I look like as well."

"You look fabulous. There's nothing ugly about a pregnant woman. That's the whole purpose in our existence if you think about it - ensuring the species continues. I think you are a very sexy lady and that you're extremely attractive. You should be more confident and have more belief in yourself." I meant every word I said and Sue could obviously sense that for she swung her legs onto the bed and said,

"Oh well. If you're sure, then." And she lifted up the front of her smock, uncovering large unflattering cotton panties which she pushed far enough down to bare the bulge of her tummy and yet still preserving her modesty. "Place your hand here." She indicated the middle of her belly, "and you should be able to feel him kicking."

Feeling somewhat nervous about what was happening I tentatively did as she directed and, sure enough, I could feel movement deep within her body. It was a marvellous sensation, almost bordering on being religious experience, to be able to feel new life being created and I voiced my wonderment to Sue.

"That's fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. You and Peter are so lucky. It wasn't nearly so open and things were kept a lot more hidden and private when Mary and I had Peter. Looking back I think we missed out on so many experiences that we should have shared and enjoyed together." Sue's nakedness combined with our close proximity was causing a feeling of increasing intimacy that was making me nervous and I thought that I should be leaving. When I went to withdraw my hand Sue grabbed my wrist and said,

"It's Ok to leave your hand there, Pop. I like the feel of you touching me. There hasn't been much of that lately and I've been so lonely and felt so unwanted and alone." It was dawning on me that my son was not giving his wife the support that she needed and I decided to have a word with him about it. Sue went on,

"Sometimes I feel so ugly and undesirable. Big bulging belly, huge swollen tits and puffy and swollen ankles and feet. It's no wonder that he no longer fancies me." She didn't sound too far from tears and it angered me that this sweet person was in such a state.

"I've told you that you were beautiful and sexy. You've got to believe me and your breasts aren't huge and swollen they are big and sexy. There are women who pay a fortune to get breasts like that. I don't know what is wrong with that son of mine. He's a bit different from me, that's for sure." I was gently running my hand back and forth across her tummy, caressing her softly, hoping to make her feel better.

"Well if you don't think I'm that ugly would you give me a big hug and cuddle? I do so miss being held." She sounded so vulnerable that my heart went out to her and against my better judgement I agreed and moved to lie beside her.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her to me and cuddled her close. Sue burrowed in and pushed her face into the junction of my neck and shoulder and I could feel her relax as we lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the intimacy of our togetherness. Finally she whispered,

"Did you mean what you said about my breasts? You don't think they are too big and ugly?"

"I told you - they are marvellous. I love big breasts. Most men do."

Sue almost seemed to purr and she carried on, "Do you want to see them, then? I'm really secretly quite proud of them."

I quickly agreed, thinking that she would just give me a quick glimpse of them, and I got a nice surprise when Sue lifted the smock right over her head, slipping her arms from the sleeves and finished up naked except for the panties bunched under her tummy and a white maternity bra that she proceeded to undo and fold aside. Her breasts virtually fell out of the large bra cups and they were enormous. They were huge swollen white orbs with fine blue veins running all through them and had large dark nipples at their rounded ends. They were magnificent and my mouth went dry when I looked on them and Sue watched my reaction with approval.

"You can touch them if you want. I absolutely love having them touched." And she preened as I began to rub my fingers over the softness of them and to gently pinch her nipples which seemed to grow and harden as I kept fondling. There was a very definite odour of arousal in the air and I knew that we were both becoming affected and were on very dangerous grounds.

Suddenly Sue started and almost cried out,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.