Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

They headed out in his cozy warm sports car. Her head was still aching like crazy. They decided to stop at a Dunkin Donuts for coffee so she could take some Tylenol for the pain. They ordered their coffee and found a small table to sit down at. The place was empty. She excused herself and went to the restroom. She noticed her panties were all wet and sticky. She pulled them off and stuck her finger in her crack and it was full of cum. She at first was shocked then bewildered! Then it all came crashing down on her, in the bedroom with Keith! She had to talk to him about it. She cleaned herself up and went back out to the table.

She sat down and took a sip of the hot coffee and took 2 Tylenol. The coffee tasted good and warmed her insides. He sat across from her and smiled. They must've looked pretty silly there in their Halloween get- ups. They didn't care, it was very late and they were both very tired.

The party was something else, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, it was interesting, " he laughed.

"About tonight, "she said, " I guess I was pretty drunk, huh?"

"Well, you did seem out of it, " he said. "And when Rex picked you up and carried you into the bedroom..."

"What?? He carried me into the bedroom? I thought it was you! I thought I was with you all night?"

"Oh boy," he said. "I wish it would've been with me," he sighed. "I wanted to help you, but Rex took over. Why, what happened in there anyway?"

She blushed and looked down into her coffee. "Ah, never mind. Maybe it was all a dream."

"No, tell me, "He said, "Please tell me, I want to know. I think you know how I feel about you." He shyly added.

"Well... I thought I was dreaming, but then it got real, very real," she went on. " I was with you on the bed and you were making love to me. At first I was scared and confused, mostly because I was feeling sick but then it was nice when I realized it was you."

"Sandy, don't be upset, okay? I hate to tell you this... but it wasn't me."

She looked up at him and straight into his eyes. "What do you mean it wasn't you? I saw you!" she said. She remembered now looking up into the mirror on the ceiling.

"Well, you might've thought you did, but it wasn't me. You were with Rex all the time and Rita was passed out on the couch. The only explanation I can think of is he must've put something in your drink. You were really out of it!"

Sandy felt sick now. Dirty somehow. The thought of Rex's big hands all over her... and worse, she shuddered thinking bout it. And with Rita passed out on the couch. God! Rita was her friend. This made her feel terrible.

"Maybe I should just leave the coven, Keith? " she told him.

"Oh you don't want to do that Sandy. It would make Rex very angry and I would miss you terribly. God, we just met! Do you think you could put it all behind you... for me?" he asked her softly. "I mean... I really like you Sandy." And he took her hand and placed it in both of his and put it up to his mouth and kissed it.

"Okay, I won't do anything rash but this Rex character is something else! Do you like him?" she asked.

"Well, really it's not a question of liking him or not. I've enjoyed being a part of the coven and Rita's okay. Rex does have a very big ego and is quite full of him self at times but I always admired his leadership with the group. He's the one who put it together. Please don't leave Lycanthia! I'm begging you."

"Don't worry," she smiled up at him. "I'm not going anywhere... except home right now! How fast can you take me? It's almost morning and he's gonna kill me if he doesn't see me in bed soon!"

"Right now!" and he took the last sip of coffee and they got up from the table and left. He helped her into his little car and he put on the heater. Before he drove off he leaned over and kissed her softly on the mouth. She welcomed his kiss. He put her left hand under his on the stick shift while he drove. She looked over at him and smiled. He already made her feel better, physically and mentally. Was she falling in love with this gentle funny soul? Maybe her dream upon the moon was coming true after all? She thought of this all the way home as he held her hand under his.

She had been so very lonely all these years. It was a marriage in name only. Any physical contact they, her husband and she had had, was long gone. He hadn't touched her in years. He told her he loved her but was incapable of showing it. She longed for human touch. She never wanted to betray him because he was good to her in other ways and always provided for her and the children and was basically a good man but could she go on for the rest of her life feeling this way? Life was so short!

And now this wonderful man had come into her life. She wasn't going to blow it. She had liked him the very first night she had met him after the ritual in the dark chamber. She remembered his gentle smile shadowed beneath his hood. Maybe she had fallen in love with him that very first night?

They drove all the miles home in quiet. Looking over at each other occasionally. He would kiss her frequently at stops on the way home. He made her feel like a kid again. She suspected he was a few years younger than her. She asked him how old he was and it turned out he was 5 years younger. Her husband was quite a bit older than her.

He pulled up to the driveway as quietly as he could. They looked up at the house. It was all in darkness. It would be light out before long. She had to get in soon. Before she did he asked her what her email was and if she was online for instant messaging. She gave him her I.D. He found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote it down and stuck it into his wallet and he said he'd get in touch with that following night.

He leaned over and kissed her on her lips again. She kissed him back, quickly got out of the car, turned around and gave him a small wave and he sped off fast. She smiled and her heart beat fast as she made her way up the winding dirt path to the front door. When she went to open it, it was locked. She fished out her key and opened the door. She snuck inside and tiptoed off to change into her nightgown. Then she made her way into the bedroom and crawled under the covers.

She thought her husband was asleep beside her in the bed but he wasn't. He had just gotten up earlier and looked at the clock and noticed how late it was. 5am in the fucking morning! Where the hell was she?? He didn't say anything. He just turned around and tried to get back to sleep. She fell into a deep sleep as the drug was still in her system despite the cup of coffee she had just had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.