Invitation To Hell
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

She was just about to shut her computer off for the night. There was nobody on to chat with anyway and she was tired of surfing the web. Bored. But just as she was about to shut down, a message popped up. "Hmm... who could this be?" she thought.

"Hi, I saw your profile on here and it seems we have a lot in common. You seem to like the occult, Halloween and the darker things in life." This person said.

She looked at the handle from this stranger and didn't recognize the name. Big Red it said. "Boy or girl?" she wondered. She opened up their profile and noticed it said female. There was no photo with it and very little information. "Oh, what the heck?" She decided to add them to her contact list. She never got too many instant messages from women. They were all from men. She'd give it a go.

"Hi, my name is Rita." Big Red said. "I'm from New England too. I saw your profile and I thought maybe we could become friends. I see you don't live too far from me."

Sandy said to her, "Hi, I was just about to shut down on here, it got boring. There's no one to talk to and nothing to do. Most of the guys I used to chat with turned out to be nothing but players. It'll be refreshing to have a girlfriend on here. She said laughing out loud.

"That's great!" said Rita. "By the way, I love your pic. You are so pretty. I love your long dark hair and pale skin. You seem to like Goth. Love your black outfit too."

"Thanks," replied Sandy. "But I don't know what you look like.Can I see your pic? "

"Sure Hon," she replied laughing out loud." But don't be too shocked at what you see!"

"Me shocked? Don't worry. I think I've seen it all this last year and a half on here! Sandy replied.

"I just sent it. Did you get it?" Rita asked.

"Opening it now," Sandy said. It was a big photo of a large girl, tall with red wavy hair. She was posed provocatively in an open blouse with her big boobs hanging out. She had on what looked to be a g-string. She was a very big woman, big boned and hefty but attractive.

"Shocked?" Rita asked?

"No," Sandy replied, "What do you do for a living?"

"Uh, I'm a stripper, Hon." She answered, laughing out loud.

"Oh. Okay, well, you seem to have all the requirements. Laughing out loud. Where do you work?" Sandy asked.

"Well, you might've heard of this place, it's not too far from where you live. It's called "The Pink Pussy Cat" and they all know me as Big Red there. Laughing out loud."

"Laughing out loud. A stripper! I never thought I'd be chatting with a stripper on here. I usually just talk to men. I find women so boring and tedious at times. At least the men are interesting although most of them are just BS artists. I've found that out the hard way."

"Would you believe I work part time in a doctor's office, too?" she giggled. It helps to pay the bills since my divorce. A few hours each week."

So the night went on for a couple more hours and they chatted about lots of things. Sandy told Rita about her life. How her kids were almost grown now and didn't need her as much and her husband was always working and didn't have much time for her. In fact she had become downright lonely and unhappy in recent years. Rita was so easy to talk to, she even confided to her about her loveless marriage. No, not loveless actually, celibate would be a better right word.

Rita listened with a sympathetic ear to this dark haired woman with the young looking face. Just the kind of girl her boyfriend was interested in. She had been instructed weeks ago by him to find a pretty, petite, dark haired woman on the net. One preferably who was interested in the occult. If she was a witch, that would be even better, he had said. She had been looking for weeks now and was ready to give up her search.

"Let him find his own little witch! If that's what he wants!" she remembered saying to herself. So she couldn't believe her luck tonight when she came across this girl. Although she thought she was a little too pretty, but she seemed very sweet. And she was tired of looking and decided she was the one.

Rita continued on for a while. "Yes, I live with my boyfriend Rex. Well, actually in my house. I got it after the divorce. He owns a garage and is a mechanic. He doesn't really mind me stripping, helps to pay the bills. I'd do anything for him. I love him so much. "

"Well, it was really nice meeting you Sandy. I hope we can become good friends. And we live so close to each other, maybe we can actually get together sometime. I could pick you up sometime and show you where I live. It's not too far from Salem, you know, witch city. Laughing out loud."

"Oh, I've been there!" Sandy replied. "love it. I got to see the witch museum, too, one time. I wish I could live there. It's so pretty near the water, too. You're very lucky."

"Sandy? Can I ask you something before I leave?" said Rita.

"Sure," Sandy replied.

"Are you a witch? You look like you could be one from your photo and seem to know a lot about the occult and stuff."

"Well, I do dabble a little and have for years. I've always been interested in it. My daughter has always said I was one, ever since she was a little girl. No pun intended. Laughing out loud."

"That's great!" Rita exclaimed. She couldn't believe her luck. This was just the girl she and Rex had been looking for.

"Well, Hon, I better let you go now, your hubby must be wondering what you're still doing on the computer at 2am! Laughing out loud. We'll chat again tomorrow night, ok?" Rita said.

"Sounds good," Sandy replied, "Nice meeting you, talk to you later. "

"Bye," Rita signed off.

Sandy was tired now but excited about her new friend. They seemed to have a lot in common and the fact that she was a stripper didn't bother her too much. She seemed like a nice, decent person.

She slipped on her nightgown, popped a sleeping pill and then went to bed.

She had crazy dreams that night of witches hanging in Salem. Of dark and mysterious things and people she didn't know. Crazy stuff. She woke up in a sweat and looked at the clock .5 am... it must've been a combination of the conversation and the pill she took.

She got up and had a glass of water, went back to the bedroom, fluffed up her pillows and crawled back into bed.

Things would look better in the morning...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.