Amanda, My Sibling - Cover

Amanda, My Sibling

Copyright© 2004 by Bernard Sagon

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sequel to "Sis on Tape". The continuing experiences of Kenneth and his sister Amanda through the growth of and later ending of their incestuous affair and their subsequent experiences with other lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

The last day of our affair was a day of surprises in the Carson household. Not saying a word, Amanda wore her engagement ring to the supper table as we prepared to eat prior to our parents leaving to play bridge. She was the last one to arrive at the table and, as Mom was talking at the time, she just sat down and crossed her hands in front of herself, the diamond on her finger in plain sight, a shit-eating grin on her face. For my part, I decided to play dumb, pretending not to notice anything different. I wondered how long it would take before either of our parents noticed. The answer was not long at all.

Mom was in the middle of a sentence when she went silent, her eyes widening. Then she shook her head, smiling. "Well, just look at me," she said, "hogging the whole conversation." This last caused my father to look up, as it was a complete departure from my mother's normal mode of speech. Mom continued, "Perhaps someone else might have some news they want to tell us." There was a pause. "Amanda?"

Dad gazed at his daughter, trying to discover what was going on. I could see him react when he finally noticed the engagement ring on her finger.

Amanda couldn't hold out any longer. "Paul asked me to marry him. I told him I would."

Mom smiled at my sister's declaration. "I'm so happy for you. I've been expecting this for a while now"

"I know," Amanda acknowledged. "Paul told me that he had asked you and Dad for my hand."

"He did, almost three weeks ago," our mother confirmed. "I've been dying holding the news in."

That bit of information was news to me. Paul must have dropped by when I was out of the house. Still, I wasn't surprised. Paul was the kind who would do things the old fashioned way. I decided to add my input to my sister's announcement.

"Congratulations, Sis. Can I have your room when you move out?"

"Kenneth!" my mother admonished, although Amanda laughed at my inquiry.

"Just kidding, Mom. I'm really happy for her. I like Paul. I think she's found herself a pretty good guy."

"Well, even so," our mother lectured, "you should be nicer to your sister."

"I'll try, Mom," I said, smiling to myself. Mom had no idea just how nice I was planning to treat my sister as soon as she and Dad were out of the house.

Mom turned her attention back to her daughter. "So Dear, have you chosen a date yet?"

Amanda nodded. "Early in June. Right after we graduate."

"Very good. And have you thought about a guest list? Do you know who you plan to invite?"

"Everybody," Amanda gushed. "I want a big wedding."

I could see Dad roll his eyes. He, after all, would be footing the bill. But he had the good sense and good taste not to say anything. Besides, I had talked to my sister. The big wedding thing was mostly for Mom - she would be the one who would insist on inviting all the family and friends of the bride and groom.

The upcoming nuptials remained the topic of conversation up to the time our parents were to leave for their bridge game at the Patterson's house. Mom half-heartedly offered to remain home and help Amanda start planning her guest list, but Amanda insisted that Mom should not change her plans. The wedding wouldn't be happening for almost another five months. There was plenty of time to make preparations.

Mom didn't put up much of a fight. Bridge on Saturdays was such a part of Dad's and her routine that they probably wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they did have to stay home. On top of that, after keeping Paul's intentions secret for three weeks, I was sure she was dying to tell everyone she knew, including the Pattersons. Amanda easily managed to cajole our parents out the door.

I gave them several minutes to get out of the driveway, and then checked through the sidelight next to the door. Their car was nowhere in sight. My sister and I were alone together for one final incestuous encounter.

Amanda came up to me from behind, hugging me, her breasts pressing softly against my back. There was none of the frantic lust that was sometimes there, like the time she had given me her ass on my eighteenth birthday. Instead, we shared a quiet closeness - a gentle intimacy.

"Last time for us, Little Brother," she sighed wistfully.

"I hope so," I replied softly.

She raised her chin slightly. "And that's supposed to mean... ?"

"Just that if we ever do this again in the future, that will mean that you and Paul didn't make it. I certainly don't want that to happen. I want the two of you to be happy together."

"That's sweet, Kenneth." she responded, continuing the hug. Eventually she released me, allowing me to face her. I took her hand, raising it to my eye level and turning it to expose the diamond.

"Nice ring. I'm surprised you waited this long to show it."

"I wanted Mom and Dad to be the first to see it."

"It looks good on you," I observed.

Amanda's face went pink, blushing at the statement.

"Thank you. I intend to wear it all the time starting tomorrow. But for tonight - for our last time together - I plan on taking it off. It wouldn't seem right to wear it while I'm making love to you." My sister admonished me gently. "Tonight I'm all yours, but this will be our last time together as lovers. Tomorrow I'll be Paul's."

I agreed with my sister. "That's how it has to be. That is what I want for you, Amanda."

"Just don't waste what I'm offering you today. I'll always love you, Ken. Let's make this last time special, like it was the first time we did it."

I smiled wryly at her request. "You don't have to convince me. I'll get the lights and get things set up."

Amanda shook her head in response. "No. This last time, can we just make love? No camera, no lights, no videotape. I want it to be just the two of us, like it was the first time we made love to each other."

"Whatever you want, Big Sister."

She smiled softly at my response, then leaned in and kissed me on the lips, sharing the gentle, almost shy caress of her lips upon mine. Then she took me by the hand and led me through the living room and down the hallway. When we stopped, we were standing in front of the door to our parents' bedroom.

"The Jacuzzi?" I inquired, catching on to my sister's intentions.

She smiled wryly. "I figured that our relationship has come full circle. Tomorrow we will have to be just brother and sister again - maybe friends, but not lovers. So I think we should finish up here, back where this whole affair began."

She pushed the door open into the bedroom and pulled me through the opening. On the right was our parent's king-sized bed, with our mother's dressing table and mirror next to it. Along the rest of the wall adjacent to the door was the room's closet with its mirrored sliding doors. The wall opposite us was furnished with an armadore and a large chest of drawers. The doorway in that wall lead to my father's den - his inner sanctum. A large set of windows ran across most of the wall above the bed. The curtains were shut, as usual - affording the room privacy while allowing the light filtering through the fabric to softly illuminate the room. To our left, opposite the outer wall, in the room's remaining wall was the door to the bedroom's private bathroom, in whose whirlpool bath my sister and I had first made love.

We moved to the foot of our parent's bed, just like we had for that introductory session of sibling sex. Amanda motioned for me to remain there, and moving to the dressing table, removed the diamond from her finger and placed it next to our mother's make-up case. Symbolically she was once more mine, if only for a few final hours.

Amanda kicked off her shoes and then, turning to me, returned to where I had remained observing her.

"Undress me, Little Brother," she demanded. "Make me yours for one last night."

Her wish was my command. I kicked off my own shoes and moved toward her, taking hold of the pink cashmere sweater she wore, the silky fabric almost as soft as the flesh it covered. Amanda lifted her arms for me, allowing me to slip the sweater up over her head and then off of her extended arms. I dropped it on the mattress beside me.

I hesitated then, trying to decide what article of her clothing to remove next. I didn't hesitate long. My sister's nipples, their rigidity discernable despite the bra cups covering them, were irresistible targets. I ran the forefingers of my two hands along the upper margin of her bra, caressing the flesh visible above her fabric-encased breasts. Amanda sighed softly in response. I continued this routine for several minutes, expanding the extent of my movements to include the flesh beneath the cotton and foam cups, carefully avoiding the hardened nubs, teasing but not touching the aroused nipples. Finally, having waited long enough, I turned my attention to the hooks in the front, fastening the two cups together. Unfastening them, I slid my fingers beneath the fabric of the cups, a full beautiful breast filling each hand as the cups fell away to each side. I felt my sister's hardened nipples pressing against the palms of my hands. A look of intense satisfaction flickered across my sister's face. Slipping my fingers upward, I peeled the straps of the bra off her shoulders, allowing it to slip down her arms and drop to the floor.

I reached behind me and found the sweater I had dropped on the bed. Balling it up, I took the silky fabric and began caressing Amanda with it, barely allowing the soft material to touch her skin as I ran it teasingly across her flesh. The cashmere caressed her breasts, her erect nipples, her arms and shoulders, the nape of her neck. I continued my erotic massage, taking my time, arousing her until she was ready to participate more fully in the game.

While I gently stimulated her nipples, Amanda beunbutton my shirt, slipping it off me one arm and shoulder at a time while I rubbed her, switching the cashmere from one hand to the other as my shirt departed from my body. Amanda retrieved the bunched up sweater from my hands, then tugged my tee shirt from the waistband of my shorts and pulled it over my head. She then proceeded to assault my nipples, kissing them, tonguing them, and even nibbling at them. The sensation was almost indescribable, as Amanda was quite practiced at this nibbling technique. I had no fear that she might bite me a bit too hard. She knew exactly what she was doing. Indeed, on several occasions she had even used her teeth to assault the head of my dick the same way with no bad results. A massive orgasm had been the outcome every time. This stimulation to my nipples wasn't as intense as that, but it was still wonderful.

The nibbling my sister was giving my nipples felt so good that I decided to return the favor. Pulling her mouth from my own nipples, I took aim at her right nipple, covering the aureole with my mouth, sucking at it while my tongue lashed at the nipple. I then nibbled at the rigid pyramid, barely running my teeth across the surface of her flesh. Amanda moaned - a moan of passion and pleasure. I turned my attentions to her other nipple and repeated the process.

Sliding my hands behind my sister's back and into the waistband of her skirt, I unfastened the small hooks in the back and lowered the zipper down along the crack of her luscious ass. The clingy material slid down over her hips and fell into a heap on the floor, leaving her white cotton panties as her only major remaining article of clothing. Amanda stepped out of the skirt.

While my hands continued their explorations, squeezing and caressing my sibling's ass through the thin cotton fabric, my oral actions traveled upward, moving from nipples to upper breasts to the side of my sister's neck.

Nor was Amanda idle while I was kissing and caressing her. Her delicate hands undid my belt and then unsnapped my jeans and lowered my fly, relieving some of the restraint on my straining cock. The restraint was further relieved when she pushed down on the denim waistband. My jeans descended past my knees. I stepped out of them, just as my sister had stepped from her skirt.

Once more into an embrace - this time with each of us circling the other with our left arms while our right hands held each other's crouch through our underwear. Amanda caressed my hard-on with her fingers, occasionally cradling my balls in her hand. For my part, I cupped her mound within my palm, my thumb making little circles over the area of my sister's clit. I could sense the heat of her arousal. I could feel the moisture dampening the cotton between her legs, causing it to begin to bunch up. We held these embraces for several minutes, stimulating one another, kissing each other repeatedly. We swapped playful little kisses, tongues teasing, teeth nibbling, lips flirting, until we finally broke slightly from one another. It was the moment of truth.

"Alright, Little Brother," my sister began, "ready for our last time together?"

"I'm always ready for you," I responded. "You know that."

"So," she continued, giggling, "shall we go out with a bang, so to speak?"

I ignored the bad pun. Continuing, I asked her "What did you have in mind?"

Amanda gestured to the expanse of the king-sized bed beside us. "I want you to make love to me here, in this bed."

"Here?" I replied. "In THIS bed? You want to have me make love to you in our parent's bed? Isn't that just a little bit kinky?"

"But I LIKE kinky," Amanda declared conspiratorially. "Besides, this is the only king-sized bed in the house as well as the only one that you haven't fucked me in yet. It will be the perfect playground for our grand finale."

"Well, if you insist," I agreed skeptically. "I just hope you know what your doing."

"We'll be fine. Now give me a hand setting up."

I had no idea what my sister had in mind until she moved to one side of the bed and started stripping the comforter from it. Catching her drift, I took the opposite side of our parents' bed and removed the two pillows from the head of the bed. Amanda deposited the comforter in a heap in the corner of the room, while I slipped the upper corner of the fitted sheet from my side of the bed. My sister soon joined me in my task, slipping the fitted corner off on her side and, with my help, rolling up the bed's sheets and blanket into a loose bundle, which she added to the pile being created by the comforter. I added the two pillows I was carrying to the rest of the bedclothes.

"All right," I quipped, "ready for takeoff."

"Not quite," my sister admonished me. "You have one more task to perform."

"Oh? And what might that be?" I inquired.

"You have to turn the mattress. I don't intend on leaving behind any wet spots from our fun and games tonight."

That made sense to me. Why risk detection this late in the game, just as the final inning was about to be played? Still, there was at least one way to make the task easier.

"Why now?" I asked. "Can't we turn it over once we are finished?"

"We are going to turn it BACK over after we are done," my sister informed me. I want to leave the bed exactly the same way we found it. I don't want to leave behind even the slightest clue of what happened here tonight for Mom and Dad to discover."

I once more had to admire my sister's foresight when it came to hiding the evidence of her dalliances with me from our parents. She was probably being overly cautious this time, but as the old saying states, "Better safe than sorry".

Surrendering to my sister's superior sense of planning - or maybe her sneakier nature - I started sliding the mattress off the foot end of the bed, lifting the end I was holding up and pulling at my load until the head end of the mattress had moved the length of the bed and had dropped off the box spring onto the floor. I straightened the mattress up so it now stood on end, waiting to be flipped back onto the bed.

While I stood there catching my breath, my sister decided she wanted to get playful. From behind, Amanda slid both of her hands into the waistband of my briefs, slipping them down over my hips and toward the floor below, freeing my cock. Afraid that I would trip and fall on my face, I stepped out of them.

I now returned my attention to the job at hand and tried to ignore my sister. Watching carefully to avoid having the mattress hit any of the other furniture in the room, I guided the mattress back over the box spring and pushed it up and back into position. I was glad that was done. It's a bitch turning over a king-sized mattress by yourself. Though Amanda was not exactly resting on her laurels or helping matters either.

This mattress maneuver had left me bent over the end of the bed and at my sister's mercy. She was quick to take advantage of the situation.

"Just stay as you are, Little Brother," she cooed. "I think you're going to enjoy this."

I did as she said. I felt her place both hands on my hips and then, unexpectedly, I felt her wet tongue licking at the base of my spine, and then running down along the crack of my ass until it reached my butthole, whereupon my sister commenced performing analingus on me. She had never done this to me before and I could hardly believe how good it felt. No wonder Amanda would always end up dripping wet whenever I had given her a rim job. My only regret was that she hadn't done this to me sooner - that and the fact that this was the only time I would ever experience this with her.

And then it got even better when she reached between my legs and cradled my rapidly hardening dick in her hand and began alternating the licking of her tongue between my balls and the pucker of my ass. She even took both my balls into her mouth, tonguing them expertly before finishing the rim job she had started giving me. Her fingers clamped around the base of my cock, not allowing me release while I groaned with pleasure at her oral administrations. I groaned even louder when she ceased them.

"Don't stop now!" I begged. "I'm about to cum."

"That's the reason I am stopping. You don't want to cum all over the bed," she informed me sternly. She released her handhold on my hardened penis. "Besides, I'd like to join the games now," she informed me, taking my hand and slipping it into her panties, placing it against her vulva. "Feel how hot I am just thinking about your tongue on my clit."

I ran my middle finger along her slit, feeling it becoming coated with the moisture seeping from her vagina. God, she was wet, and we had hardly even begun any serious foreplay. She turned me to face her, one hand behind my head to guide me as she pulled my lips over the hardened nipple of her left breast.

I gave the rigid flesh the attention it deserved, licking at it, sucking on it, scraping my teeth across its sensitive surface. I could feel my sister's nails dig into me, signaling that she desired a little pain to heighten her pleasure. Unlike the previous tit worship I had earlier performed as we had undressed, there would be no gentleness this time. This would be more like when she had worn the nipple clamps the previous day. I sucked hard on her erect nipple, causing it to redden as Amanda's arousal increased. When her aureole had achieved a bright reddish hue, I switched to her right breast. I removed my hands from her body long enough to grasp the elastic waistband of her panties, sliding the white cotton down past her knees before treating her remaining nipple to the same assault her left one had received, causing it to redden to match its twin.

"Oh, God, Ken. Keep doing that. That feels wonderful," she moaned, stepping out of the panties around her ankles. "Hurt my nipples. You make them hurt so good."

By now I had my fingers around her nipples - one hand for each breast - alternating hard sucks between her swollen peaks while pinching the nipple not being sucked hard between my thumb and forefinger, keeping it in a swollen reddened state.

Her nipples had become almost blood red in color by the time she pushed me away, almost in tears as she said, "Please, That's enough. I can't stand it any more. Make love to me now. I think I'll die if you don't start doing me."

We broke from my assault on her tits, separating slightly. She pushed me back against the bed, causing me to sit. I slide my ass up the mattress and lay back as Amanda joined me, crawling up on the bed beside me. I was now laying at a diagonal across the bed with my sister on her hands and knees next to me. She gave me that wicked smile she flashes at me when she's about to take me for a workout, and turning, she arranged herself opposite me - her head toward my feet and her knees next to my shoulders. She lifted the leg nearest me and straddled me, lowering her dripping snatch onto my face, then sliding her slit back and forth across my nose and mouth, signaling her desire in case I was slow on the uptake today.

I wasn't. I snaked my tongue out into the trench of her pussy, lapping at the juices dripping from her. She was so turned on by now that the flow was abundant, filling my mouth with her musky taste. She gave me a satisfied sigh to signal her approval, and then returned the favor by inhaling the head of my cock between her lips and into the wet heat of her mouth.

We were in a hot sixty-nine with each other, her lips engulfing me, my tongue licking from her asshole to her sensitive clit. Our parent's bed made the perfect playground, allowing us the room to maneuver without arms, legs, heads and other body parts extending over the edge. Though we both had our mouths occupied, our hands were now also a part of the festivities. My hands were extended to cradle Amanda's swaying tits, her nipples brushing across the palms of my hands. Meanwhile, her hands once more circled the base of my cock, maintaining a tight grasp, preventing me from cumming until Amanda was ready to let me. Her head bobbed, her lips sliding along the spit-wetted length of my erection, keeping time to the movements of my head between her thighs.

I was at my sister's mercy, and I knew it. Amanda was not going to allow me to cum until she had her own orgasm. I concentrated my attentions almost exclusively to my sister's clit, sucking on it gently while running the surface of my tongue across it. My sibling lover was now moaning almost continuously, rocking her hips as I worked her most sensitive spot, pushing her toward her sought for release.

And then her orgasm was upon her. She threw her head back, unsheathing my cock from her mouth, and then buried her face against my thigh as she let out a banshee wail. Her whole body shook as I licked and sucked her pretty pussy, lapping up the juices seeping from her vagina. She shook again several more times before her release was complete, while I continued my oral ministrations even as she finally relaxed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.