The Werewolf and Sandy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful woman survives a plane crash deep in the rockies, she is shocked to be rescued by a naked man. That shock is mild compared to what she finds out next.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   non-anthro   Group Sex   First  

I had friends stop by, usually going on a hunt, all of my clan fell in love with Sandy and wished me well. The women befriended her and told her outrageous stories about me. Okay most of them were true. The men all told me they were envious of my good fortune. They all wanted me to come on a hunt with them but I wasn't ready to leave Sandy yet, truthfully I hadn't felt the urge to hunt. I knew I would again but I was perfectly satisfied for now.

Sandy was very comfortable around us and made friends with several of the clan women. Mostly clans stick close to each other, now that area could cover hundreds of miles but there was a lot of mixing of the clans socially, there was a guy from the Toras Clan that had started coming with some of my kin to hunt in our area.

Victor Magason was his name and for some reason he just set my hair on edge. Nothing I could put my finger on but, there was something about him I didn't like. Could be that he tried to get next to Sandy every time the group would come by. He was always hanging around her, trying to touch her arm, or back, trying to seem casual but I knew what he wanted. I never said anything to her about it and all she said one time was he made her a little nervous. Other than that we had an idea life.

When fall and winter arrived we didn't get to take our rides as often. We were lying in front of the fire one day. I had my head lying in her lap looking up into those blue eyes.

She said "I miss our rides Red."

I felt the same and replied "me to love."

"I love to feel your fur against my legs and run my hands through it" she continued. I looked deep into those eyes and told her, "you can do that anytime you want."

"Well" she said.

Instantly she was sitting on the floor with a giant wolf laying on his back with his head in her lap, all four legs up in the air like a big dog waiting for it's master to pet it.

She giggled and ran her hand down my belly smoothing my reddish bronze belly fur. "Nice wolfy" she laughed. The erotic thrill of her soft hand moving down my belly made my back legs stretch out and my tongue loll out of my mouth.

"Ohhh like that do you wolfy" she cooed, she had to lean over to reach where she wanted, but she started scratching my lower side right in front of my hind leg.

Now I am not ticklish as a man but, boy you get here as a beast and just like a dog that back leg started bicycling, my head stretched out and tongue hanging out the side of my mouth. Now I know I look silly with my leg pumping in the air but her tinkling laughter made it worthwhile.

She teased me unmercifully stopping till my leg quit pumping then starting again seeing how fast she could make it go. All the while giggling and laughing at my antics. I loved it.

She was getting ready to start again when all of a sudden she was facing a standing wolf his big head even with hers, his dark eyes staring into her laughing blue ones.

I raised my eyebrows a couple of times, (yes we have eyebrows as beasts) licking my black lips with my tongue.

"Uh wolfy, now I was just kidding" she said as she started scooting back on her fine ass.

Suddenly I was man again, I gripped her sweat pants legs and jerked them completely off, then back to a beast, my head even with the tops of her knees, not taking my eyes off hers.

"Now Red, what do think you are doing, down wolfy" she was pleading, but I could tell by her tone she was intrigued as to what was going to happen. She had scooted back against the couch her knees slightly parted. I eased my muzzle between her shins, they had to part to let my big head through. She let her knees fall open, her eyes widening as she realized what I was going to do.

I started on the inside of her left leg, my big tongue swiping all the way down the inside of that silky thigh, then up the equally silky right thigh.

"Ohhhh, Wolfy such a big tongue you have" she sighed.

I wanted to laugh and say, the better to eat you with my dear, but I didn't think I could get it out right as a growl.

I moved to the underside of her thigh and wetted that all the way down before covering her hair covered mound with my broad tongue. My tongue is about a foot long and four inches wide when its flattened out, I rolled it into a tube and prized those sweet pussy lips apart sticking about four inches in and then tried to widen it inside her.

Her eyes popped open wide "uhhh". OH my gosh" she gasped as my wet muscle wiggled inside her now very wet channel. I swiftly fucked in and out with it going a little deeper each time till the tip was flicking against her cervix, I twisted and flexed it all around inside that sweet tasting hot cave absorbing every drop of sweet nectar she produced and she was producing a lot.

Her head was thrown back on the couch, the tendons in her neck standing out from the strain her body was under. Her whole body quivered with the tingling pleasure my tongue was giving her.

"Hohhhhh Red, Mmmmmmummm Yesss, I can't stand it Ohhhh don't stop" her head was turning back and forth on the couch. I continued my assault on her delicious pussy, her whole body was shaking she threw her legs up around my neck, little "please, please, Ohhhhs' sounds issuing from her.

She squeezed my neck hard with those smooth legs as she clamped down hard on my tongue while bucking her hips up to my snout. I lapped up every bit of juice she produced, not a drop escaped my lapping tongue. That tight tunnel contracting around me had me hard as a rock.

We stayed that way until her breathing slowed down and her body relaxed, she dropped her legs from my neck to lay splayed on the floor I still had my tongue in her but not moving, I knew how sensitive she would be now. She raised her head, face flushed with pleasure and satisfaction, leaning forward she took my ears in her hands stroking along their length.

"Such a good wolfy" she sighed.

I slowly withdrew from her warm cave bringing another soft groan from her. Lying my head on her soft mounds I licked her face making her giggle. "Hey I had a bath already."

I stepped back to enjoy the sight of this beautiful satisfied woman sitting before me, she looked so good, it just made me feel good all over.

"Oh damn, how big is that thing" she exclaimed. When I stepped back she got a good view of my hard dick. I just raised my eyebrows. She scrambled around getting on all fours and crawled over till her head was under my belly, I could feel her hot breath on me and I turned my head to watch her. She softly ran a hand from my hairy sheath along my slick red shaft down to the Pointy-head.

"It must be two feet long" she said.

Well it wasn't that big but I wasn't going to correct her. She wrapped a soft hand around me and started jacking me slowly bringing a whine from my throat. Oh her hand on my shaft felt so good. She turned over on her back and pulled me down by my dick till she got the end of my dick in her mouth. She started running her tongue over the pointed tip and I squatted on my hind legs so she could get as much in her mouth as she could.

Sandy took about seven inches in before the tip started down her throat and she quit. Working what she had with her tongue and lips, she used both hands on the remaining nine inches. She had my precum squirting into her mouth as she jacked me, she swallowed it all. I know she could feel my body quivering as my legs tensed and shook. I had my neck stretched out, ears flat against my head while her hot working mouth brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

When she took one hand and cupped my swinging balls and squeezed gently I exploded in her mouth. The first big wad completely filled her mouth, she tried to swallow but it was just too much, she took me out of her mouth and jacked me off over her face and tits. She engulfed me again when I had subsided to just oozing cum on each stroke, She sucked and swallowed every bit of the contents left in my balls.

I was drained, she had given me one of the best blow jobs of my two hundred and fifty years. As my cock softened she watched as it drew back up into my sheath, I backed up till my head was over her and cleaned every bit of my cum off her with my tongue.

I changed and picked her up taking her to bed and laying down beside her cuddled her close. Kissing her cute nose I told her that was the best blowjob this wolf ever had. She gave me that killer smile, man I love this woman.

"You are such a handsome devil in either form, I kind of thought about what it would be like if you were my wolfy but never had the nerve to do anything. " she gave a happy sigh, "I sure am glad you took matters into your own paws." She reached down and squeezed my dick "but this big boy is the only one going inside me, I don't think your other one would fit" she laughed.

I had to agree I didn't want to stretch her too much, but my thoughts were of the future when she had been changed and I could drill all sixteen inches in her hot beast cunt. As she stroked my cock to hardness she continued "We will however make use of my wolf's so big and flexible tongue, damn that was so good." She drew me to her and kissed me passionately, that lead to another sweet lovemaking session before we went to sleep.

About a week after that incident Sandy said she had to go into the village, I was working around the house doing those chores that are always there to do so I gave her a kiss and told her to be careful. She was gone about three hours.

I saw her return and hurry into the house with a big package under her arm. Took me about an hour to finish up what I was doing and when I finished I went into the kitchen, Sandy's voice came from the laundry room.

"Why don't you go get a shower Red and I will fix us something" she hollered.

Sounded like a good idea to me so I complied.

Walking out of the bedroom in just some cotton lounging pants I was stopped in my tracks by the sight that greeted me. Sandy was standing with hands on hips one knee cocked forward. She had a bright red cape around her, the hood up over her head framing her black hair. The cape came down about midthigh and she had on sheer stockings and calf high black leather high heeled boots. Man she was gorgeous.

"Oh hi mister woodsman" she grinned, " I'm glad it's you, I was afraid the big bad wolf was going to show up and see me in this."

With that she threw open the cape, all she had on was a black garter belt to hold up her stockings. I know my jaw must have hit the floor, but I wasn't slow on the uptake I tell you, I was out of those pants and changed instantly.

She gave me that heart-stopping smile, then widened those big blue eyes " Now mister wolf, your are not going to eat me are you" she cried.

My lips drew back in a canine smile. "Yess" I growled.

She made to run to the right but I cut her off, she turned to the left and I cut her off. She started backing towards the couch as I slowly advanced on her, she abruptly sat down as her legs contacted the couch.

"Nice wolfy now you don't want to do anything rash do you" she cooed.

"Eat you" I growled my reply.

She gave a gasp and brought her hand to her mouth in dismay, her blue eyes twinkling with laughter.

I moved forward till my nose was almost between those round upstanding breasts. Keeping my eyes on hers I broadened my tongue and laved one of those luscious mounds, then did the same to the other. I washed one hardening nipple and then the other, running it up between her firm globes before moving my nose in between them and nudging first one way and the other. The fur on my snout sensuously tickling her soft mounds. I could see the first flicker of desire in her eyes and a little "oh" from her sweet mouth.

"Um Mr. Wolf, What a big tongue you have" she sighed.

I ran my tongue down her flat belly, poking into her cute belly button before continuing on down wetting the dark curly hair covering her mound. Her legs were only slightly spread and I used my nose to widen them further till I could get my head down to her seeping pussy. I licked her from asshole to clit with one broad swipe my tongue covering the whole area between those smooth thighs. Then curling it I ran it into her tight hole about five inches and swiped all the juice inside her sweet channel before withdrawing and swallowing every bit.

She gave out with a groan and arched her hips up off the couch giving me better access to her hot cunt. I used my tongue like a flexible cock running in and out, all the way back till I was licking her cervix, she had her silk clad legs around my neck now, her black boots locked at the ankles behind my head. A little "ummm Yess" every time I hit her cervix.

Her legs tightened on my neck as my wet nose worked over her engorged clit while I tongue fucked her. I could feel her whole body shuddering now and constant little whimpers of pleasure sounding in my ears.

"Ohhhh eat me Wolfy, soo good, your tongue is soooo good, Gahhhhhh yeah" she cried squeezing my neck with those silk covered legs. Her pussy was pouring her sweet cream around my tongue. I drew every bit I could out and swallowed before plunging my tongue back to fill her spasming cunt to get more, her cunt milked my tongue like a cock.

Oh she was so sweet tasting. I kept my tongue in her till she started coming down from her tremendous climax, not moving till her legs dropped from around my neck feet hitting the floor, her legs lying splayed around my head. Withdrawing I looked up into her flushed smiling face.

"Ummmm Hummm, yes I am going to have to visit grandmother more often" she giggled.

I gave her my wolf grin. "Not done" I growled.

"But there's nothing left" she said.

"Turn over" I growled again.

Her blue eyes widened and she moved till she was lying on her stomach on the couch looking back over her shoulder.

What a sight that was, her long legs in those fuck me boots and shiny silk stockings, her fleshy firm ass sticking back at me, wet lips still swollen with desire, curly black hairs slicked down around them wet with my saliva and her cum.

I slipped my tongue in the top of her ass crease running it down working around her asshole and down between those still sensitive lips. Her legs widened more and she gave me another little groan. I worked between those round globes till she was asking me to eat her again.

No problem, I inserted my tongue running it all the way back, my nose buried between her tight cheeks. She was still sensitive from her first climax and it didn't take long before she was shoving her hips back hard as her second climax rolled over her. Once again her tight hole rippled up and down my tongue while she fed me her honey, I don't think I could ever get enough.

When she had calmed down again I withdrew my tongue and washed both of those fantastic round globes before me bringing a satisfied "oh Wolfy you eat me so good."

She looked over her shoulder and could see that my cock was fully out and hard as a rock. She dropped off the couch and crawled around till her head was under my belly.

"Wolfy baby looks like you got a problem here, reckon I better see if I can get the swelling out." She would have sounded so concerned if I hadn't heard the laughter in her voice.

She reached a hand up and wrapped it around my hard red cock about half way up and started pulling me down to her face. I squatted on my haunches to help accommodate her. The touch of her wet tongue on the pointed tip of my cock sent a bolt of desire through me. The feel of her wet heat closing over my cock was exquisite.

She took about six inches in before using her hand to draw me back to the end then lips closed tightly she moved her head forward as she pulled with her hand. I went a little deeper just starting into her throat. She did this till I had about three inches in her throat, I never thought she would even try it. It felt so damn good, my dick started squirting out precum, which she swallowed. Her throat tightening around me making my hind legs shake with pleasure.

Once she had me where she wanted she worked her mouth and tongue over the ten inches she enclosed and jacked the other six with one hand while she hefted my hanging balls with the other.

Oh baby, streams of exquisite pleasure and lust shot through my brain, over my whole body. I looked down and back between my front legs to the sight of those black boots encasing her shapely feet and calves, those silk stockings running halfway up her delicious thighs. There was the black garter belt framing those glistening lips, the black hair still slicked down with my salvia and her cum along with that hot mouth running up and down my dick. All that had me cumming quicker than I wanted to, just couldn't stand the exquisite feel anymore.

My neck was stretched straight out, ears tight against my head, my hind legs were shaking with the wonderful euphoria of my climax. When she felt me swell in her mouth she tried to pull her head back to the tip but I shot that first wad straight down her throat.

There was just too much for her to swallow, we beasts pump out a lot of cum. She kept her lips closed tightly but it flowed out of the sides of her mouth and down her cheek and neck. She didn't let go till she felt me quit twitching in her mouth and my balls quit jumping in her hand. She slid her mouth off me licking my tip as I came out to get that last drop. I was still to high to move, she lay under me watching my softening cock slowly recede back into my sheath.

She scooted out from under me and sat back on the couch, grinning and licking my cum from her lips. Pulling me closer she hugged my neck. "Does my wolfy feel better now" she kissed my nose.

Suddenly she was hugging a naked man instead of a wolf and I pushed her back on the couch, my lips glued to hers in a furious kiss, my hands roamed that great body, I had to be inside her.

She must have felt the same because her lips and tongue were giving as good as they got, she had her hand grasping my hips pulling me forward and those silk clad legs wrapped around the back of my thighs. I moved around till I got the head of my dick settled in the entrance of her extremely wet pussy and then shoved forward hard, Oh the feel of her hot wet channel opening before my invading cock was such a great feeling. My groin smacked against her swollen lips with an audible thwack. This brought a grunt "HUhhhh" vibrating around my plundering tongue.

I fucked her hard, my only thought was to shoot my cum in this wonderful body. I have always had a thing about women in boots and stockings, it was like sweet icing on a delicious cake. Thwack, thwack, thwack my hips were slamming into her groin, her pussy was so wet my cock made slock, slock, slock sounds as it pistoned in and out.

The feel of the silk covered legs rubbing my hips was indescribable and when she threw her legs around my waist locking those boot heels behind my back, well I went into overdrive.

She was moaning constantly into my mouth now, actually we were both moaning constantly. I felt her legs unlock and she held them straight up and wide as her climax approached, my pounding causing them to jerk and sway.

My balls drew up and I slammed in rolling my ass in a circle as my cock swelled and blew my first load deep in her slippery sleeve of pleasure. She clamped me in her orgasm, a strong vise that held me for five seconds before rippling all up and down my spitting cock, clutch, release, clutch, release, oh man that was so indescribably good.

We kept our passionate kiss going, lips sliding over each other as the shuddering climax passed through us both, I felt her silken legs slowly sliding down my sides and hips to lay splayed as her feet touched the floor. I believe that was the most intense bout of lovemaking I have had in my many years.

Kissing her eyes, nose, cheek, nuzzling her neck and licking her ear lobe, I just loved the taste of this woman. I looked into those satisfied blue eyes and got that kill me smile.

"Wow" she breathed. "Red you sure do double team a girl."

I chuckled "Babe you go around in an outfit like that all the time and this is about all we will get done."

"You like this little thing do you" she cooed and slid her legs up to lay across my hips again. Oh man that did it, I eased down her body stopping to suck each softening nipple back into hardness before burying my face between her legs again. Did I mention I love the taste of this woman. Her silken legs wrapped around my head, boot heels once again locked behind my head as I tongued her to another orgasm.

It was a while before either one of us was able to move from the couch. We try to keep that little outfit to only use every couple of months.

Life was going pretty good for us, I wanted to wait till spring before bringing up the idea of her becoming one of us. She had become very good friends with several of the women of my clan, Riva loved her and they became close friends.

Sometimes we would go visit them instead of them coming to us, all in all life was good. The one fly in the ointment for me was the presence of Victor when some would come to hunt, usually with the same two or three of my clan. John Clarkson, Boris Winston, and Jacob Gentry. Now when he first started coming Riva and Mandy were with them, I noticed the second time Riva didn't come and the time after that Mandy wasn't with them. While not a big thing, it made me uneasy, I needed to talk to Riva about why she quit going with them.

We have our own special police type unit, each clan has three members that are available to investigate problems that might involve one of us or track down rouges, each of us serves ten years. Not a long time for us. I have served twice and with the training I have, for some reason Victor just set my hair on edge.

I asked John one time about Victor, he said he just showed up one day and wanted to go with them, he was a good hunter, kind of a loner but didn't cause any problems so they let him continue.

Victor had hinted to me several times that even though I wasn't going on the hunt it would be neighborly to let him enjoy Sandy. What I wanted to do was push his face in, but really that isn't to far out of character for our kind, we are horny bunch.

I told him that wasn't going to happen, and he let it drop finally but when he was there I kept my eye on him. His eyes followed Sandy everywhere. I was on the verge of telling John if he was with them to just not stop by.

Other then Victor I was as happy as I have ever been. Along about May I figured it was time to ask Sandy the big question. I was anxious and fearful at the same time. We had just gotten back from our first ride of the season, we had made love in the newly green grass of a pretty meadow. I sat her down and kneeled down in front of her. Taking her hands in mine I sighed and began.

"Sandy my love, you know I want you with me all the rest of our days."

She just smiled and nodded.

"That time for you can be as long as it is for me you know" I continued. I could tell from her eyes she was taking it seriously but she couldn't help making fun of me.

"So you bite me on the neck I become like you" she grinned.

I had to laugh "No, it doesn't work like that, but it is something similar."

"She put her nose against mine smiling "Okay Red tell me how it goes."

"Like regular humans we have different blood types, not the same exactly but compatible. As you know we have doctors and nurses among us and they will match your type with one of ours. They will inject you once a day for about a week, then it takes about two days for your body to completely change. There will be a team to help you through the first change. It can be pretty traumatic the first time, they will guide you through until it becomes easy for you. After that we will have hundreds of years to love and laugh" I was hoping to sway her decision.

She sat back a thoughtful look on her face. I now wanted to put off hearing her decision. "Don't say anything now, wait, think about it, there is no hurry. When you are sure one way or the other then tell me. I am not leaving you either way" I told her.

I took her to see Riva the next day, I was hoping Riva would help persuade her, but I didn't want to seem obvious about it. I left them alone a lot so they could talk. All the way home she kept giving me a mysterious smile.

"Okay what's going on" I asked?"

"Oh nothing, I am just seeing you in a new light" she said.

"What kind of light" now I am puzzled.

"Riva was telling me some stories about some of your hunts, or should I say orgies" she raised her eyebrows.

"Now you know Riva was probably exaggerating, what did she say anyway" I pleaded.

She laughed "yeah right, what about that time in Canada when you met another clan on a hunt."

Uh Oh, now why did Riva tell her about that. While I was trying to think of a way out of this she said "did you really mount four women twice in two hours."

Now they were beasts at the time and I think it was longer then two hours but I won't quibble over time. John, Riva, a sweet little lady named Joanna and I went on a hunt in the Calgary area, on the second day we came upon four from the Objib clan, well the nature of us beasts is to fuck when we can and four wet pussies wanting to be fucked really turned me on. I didn't think I would ever get satisfied, Riva's tight hole I took first, if there ever was one of us I could love it would be her. A cute little she named Callie was next, and the feel of a new channel gripping my cock kept me hard even after I shot. Joanna was next, I always enjoyed the way she held her tail to the side and pranced when her orgasm approached.

Now they weren't waiting around for me you understand, every body was occupied at all times, at least for the first round. I saw John as he hopped off the pretty blonde and brown, never did get her name, and I immediately ran my nose right up her pussy, inhaling her hot scent. She was as ready as I was and braced herself for my weight. I hopped up clasping her haunches in my forepaws and drove straight in that wet haven. I had her yipping in no time and filled her full of cum when her hot cunt clamped down on me.

For some reason my cock just wouldn't go down, Riva was lying down waiting for somebody to get up enough to help satisfy her again, seeing I was still hard she trotted over nudging me with her shoulder and lowering her head under me to lick my cock. That beast is good I tell you.

She turned her back flipped her tail out of the way and sight of those wet lips had me on her back and driving my ass like crazy, when she started whining and shoving back against me I went even harder and when she coated my cock with her cream I unloaded again.

Now by rights I should be lying down very satisfied but when I pulled out of Riva my cock was still hard, Callie looked at Joanna and they both looked at the blonde.

All three got up and moved over to stand in a line in front of me, asses facing me tails curled over their backs and looking back over their shoulders. Okay a challenge.

I mounted Callie and I tell you her pussy was still so tight and wet. I was determined to make her cum first and I pounded her till she did. I didn't cum in her, just waited till she quit spasming around me. Dropping down I moved over and licked the blonde's sweet smelling pussy before putting 16 inches of hard meat in her and trying to drive her forward. I knew she was a quick cummer from before and she was yipping again quickly. My hind legs were getting tired but I slammed it in there as hard as I could.

After she put another coat of warm cream over my slick cock, I withdrew my shiny meat out of her I couldn't wait to get into Joanna, I wanted to cum bad.

Joanna helped me by backing up to me on every stroke getting that little extra feeling for both of us, I don't know who came first but her cunt was squeezing me and I was filling her with a big load of sperm.

I eased down off her and collapsed breathing hard. After resting for about an hour we were all back at it again but I didn't try to repeat my performance. Riva and John teased me about that for about five years.

I didn't tell this to Sandy, I didn't know how she would take it. I just said that was a long time ago. She just grinned and kept giving me those sideways glances.

When we got home she came and sat in my lap, I like that a lot, it usually ends up with us on the couch or the bed, or just on the floor.

"Tell my darling Red" she began. "When you are a wolf can't you control your sex drive."

I knew this was coming, I just didn't know how to handle it. "Yes and no, I don't have to rape anyone if that's what you are getting at, but it's almost impossible to turn down a willing female" I explained.

"So if I became as you would I feel the same way about sex, it wouldn't matter who, just a hard cock to satisfy me." She looked at me with those so blue eyes very seriously.

"Well again that's yes and no, your sex drive will be greatly increased but if you don't want to fuck somebody you don't have to, most of the time male or female, if they are unattached will enjoy whoever is available. But in the cases of married couples or couples that just have that extra special feeling for each other, well they tend to not be so wild, a little more selective, there are some who stick to each other only but that is very rare, most will enjoy their close friends but restrict it to that and some couples don't' change their way at all" I answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.